AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
edudasillva: gnam gnam

I was eating a bagel. This may be my personal favorite version of nomnom. :p

Attachments

• 1554369_746441552040262_1294993986_n.jpg
    1554369_746441552040262_1294993986_n.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 501
Sometimes I just don't ban people...cause I'm bored or whatnot...this all happened between other regular "What do you do in private" conversations...

After the first question I just said the standard "I'm not trying to play mind games, streamate isn't a dating site..." and continued saying that as he continued to ramble and in the end I guess he decided I was cool...It wasn't bad or anything...just a true WTF moment...

Attachments

• jumpman2.PNG
    jumpman2.PNG
    19.4 KB · Views: 486
jameserex: hi
jameserex: wow
jameserex: ur soo beautiful
jameserex: can i see ur outfit?
jameserex: omg can u turn?
creeper666: nice
jameserex: omg turn baby
BrosephJiden: yarrrr gimme that booty
jameserex: omgggggggggggggggggggggggg
jameserex: wow
jameserex: dayum
jameserex: amazingg
jameserex: can u lower ur cam baby ur cam is tooo close
jameserex: gawwdd amazing
jameserex: can i see ur ass again?
jameserex: just oncem ore
jameserex: can u just stand and turn?
jameserex: illl tip if u do

Guess how many times james ended up tipping? :think:

Leros: I drown in your eyes - Can I? After drowning in your eyes - bliss! Come and say - Hello ! I love you very much - Difficult ?

Leros: No it is not difficult , but it is difficult . It is very difficult to love Would you believe ? I will go to the edge of a steep Will fall - Catch have time ?

Leros: Well, if you go away - you write ? Just me without you hard! I want to be with you - Do you hear ? One minute or a month, and long

Leros: Very long life - you know? So always together - Want some? I 'm afraid the answer - you know ? You tell me, but only with his eyes

Leros: Measles not his view , it is not necessary , Do not wait for him in the deep end But you barely remember me ... I 'll love you - Can I?

What??? :?

ComicOzzie said:
Leros: I drown in your eyes - Can I? After drowning in your eyes - bliss! Come and say - Hello ! I love you very much - Difficult ?
Leros: No it is not difficult , but it is difficult . It is very difficult to love Would you believe ? I will go to the edge of a steep Will fall - Catch have time ?
<<<SNIP SNIP>>>
What??? :?

He's just ripping off a 'poem' or lyrics or something. I don't know Russian to tell you if this is the song or just spoken word of the poem.

http://www.superforum.org/index.php?showtopic=145156
I drown in your eyes - Is it possible?
Because in your eyes sink - happiness!
Come on and say, Hello!
I love you very hard?
No it is not difficult, but difficult.
It is very difficult to love Would you believe?
I will go to the edge of a steep
Fall-will have time to catch?
Well, if you leave, you write?
Only me without you is hard!
I want to be with you, you hear?
No moment of any month, and long
Very long life, you understand?
Hence, together always, you want?
I'm afraid the answer, you know?
You tell me, but only with the eyes.
You tell me-eyed love?
If yes, what you promise
What are you most happy you will be.
If not, then I implore you
Measles is not his views, do not,
Do not wait for him in the pool,
But me, you're barely remember ......
I love you I will-You can?
Even if you can not ... I would!
And always I shall come to help, if you will be hard!

author, alas, I do not know ...

Today, a guy with a dick avatar tweeted "(his facebook URL) webcam sex come ;)" to 11 different people.
His facebook is fully visible, complete with friends, city, pictures... :woops: Why do people do this.

LilyMarie said:
Today, a guy with a dick avatar tweeted "(his facebook URL) webcam sex come ;)" to 11 different people.
His facebook is fully visible, complete with friends, city, pictures... :woops: Why do people do this.
It seems it's often from people in not-Western countries with a weird conception of boundaries?

killer007000: cumon darl.. bump ur bobbies

wut? :think:

AmberCutie said:
killer007000: cumon darl.. bump ur bobbies

wut? :think:

Looks like someone wanted to see the AmberCopter!

Reactions: AmberCutie
OMG, you're from Iowa? Do you know Slipknot/Corey Taylor.

Yes, there are only six people in my state and we're all BFF's with the dudes from Slipknot. I just got high with them last night. And then we had a stoned orgy.

SweetSaffron said:

Yes, there are only six people in my state and we're all BFF's with the dudes from Slipknot. I just got high with them last night. And then we had a stoned orgy.

Honestly as soon as i read Iowa I started wondering if you were related. Cause last I heard there were only 5 people there, someone must have had a kid. :lol:

One side of the family from Iowa and the other from Nebraska.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
JerryBoBerry said:
SweetSaffron said:

Honestly as soon as i read Iowa I started wondering if you were related. Cause last I heard there were only 5 people there, someone must have had a kid. :lol:

One side of the family from Iowa and the other from Nebraska.

Yep, totes related. Hey, cuz.

Loungedude A: but i thought models were poor who couldn't afford their next rent
Loungefella B: Not poor. Its just that all their profits go to mom in the hospital bills
Loungechap C: why do you think they cant afford the rent - cos they are like fuckin magpies over shiny things

One of my personal favorites
"DO SEX"

No hello or nice tits, just 'do sex'
lol wut

Another one that was just like oh god no

"Will you do a sexy strip to the ghostbusters theme song"

Or the famous
-30 sseconds into a cumshow-
"CUM NOW BB"
I wish I was the 30 second wonder

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
ChooChooMinou said:

I would so pay for something like that. :lol: Sometimes I wonder what some of the random models must think of me if I spent much time in their room.

Reactions: LadyLuna and Gen
Shaun__ said:
ChooChooMinou said:

I would so pay for something like that. :lol: Sometimes I wonder what some of the random models must think of me if I spent much time in their room.
I totally would have done it too if he wasn't a random basic obsessively posting it in my chat.
I have to say; A+ for choice, F- for execution
:lol:

ChooChooMinou said:
Shaun__ said:
ChooChooMinou said:

I totally would have done it too if he wasn't a random basic obsessively posting it in my chat.
I have to say; A+ for choice, F- for execution
:lol:
I had someone say "Booty Dance to Ghostbusters!" and I fricken did it...no tips or anything...I was happy to! Then he was like "Do Holla Back Girl!" and I was like "That you have to tip for"

Reactions: LadyLuna
AnyaSchwanz said:
! Then he was like "Do Holla Back Girl!" and I was like "That you have to tip for"
Bahahahaha, as it should be! xD

Oh man, I was seriously thinking about it! I was impressed with the request, but every time he posted it he sounded like he was gonna explode if I didn't.
"OH GOD PLEASE! PLEASE STRIP TO THE GHOSTBUSTERS THEME SONG"

And if I remember correctly I was already naked. xD