AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
yossarian said:
ComicOzzie said:
He makes a strong argument against tipping...

bedboy6969: guys why u tip her,,,she have tits and pussy like any woman...she make bitch for your money, but whit your money u 'll could fuck real!!!

Somebody please put that in your topic: "I Make Bitch for Your Money."
I am working on a whole line up: T-shirts, bumper stickers, caps, mouse pads...

cropper07: cum show tonight?
(British) model: I don't do cum shows, I don't know why people keep asking me that tonight
cropper07: because your on a cam site
cropper07: go eat fish and chips
cropper07: thank you

How do members make swastikas appear in chat? I wish I had taken a screenshot of it but the cumshow was starting... :woops:

This guy seemed polite enough. He said, "Hello there." but it was encased in swastikas. Needless to say I banned him before he started spouting his love for the Fuhrer...

I can't help being black. Sorry if that pisses you off.

KristinaReapsMe said:
How do members make swastikas appear in chat? I wish I had taken a screenshot of it but the cumshow was starting... :woops:

This guy seemed polite enough. He said, "Hello there." but it was encased in swastikas. Needless to say I banned him before he started spouting his love for the Fuhrer...

Rotated swastikas or not? Your member could be from Hinduist or Buddist culture, or generally Asia, where it's still a widely used good luck symbol.

Reactions: xDollPartsx
eclipse76 said:
KristinaReapsMe said:

Rotated swastikas or not? Your member could be from Hinduist or Buddist culture, or generally Asia, where it's still a widely used good luck symbol.
But can you post symbols outside of the Western Latin character set on MFC?

Reactions: Nordling
eclipse76 said:
LilyMarie said:
I assumed it was an emote/gif thingie, but yeah it works. Japanese& Russian too.
I don't think it was an emote, because I'm pretty sure those have to be approved by the admins before they get taken over into the library. It might have been a gif from outside MFC though :think:
We'll just wait for Kristina to clear this up. :)

It was not a GIF or an emote. The coding doesn't match up.

I went into the archives to pull it up and this is what I got:

%u534D Hi there %u534D

Idk what the hell that is...but it was the backspin swastika that normally sits below the eagle on Nazi propaganda.

I really don't think this guy was wishing me good luck.... :?

KristinaReapsMe said:
%u534D Hi there %u534D

Idk what the hell that is...but it was the backspin swastika that normally sits below the eagle on Nazi propaganda.
It's the character code for the swastika, like I've posted above http://www.scarfboy.com/coding/unicode-tool?s=U+534D
Meanings (unihan info): swastika, one of the auspicious signs recognized (e.g. in Chinese Tathagata Buddhism) as being on the chest of Buddha (and variously seen in statuary on the chest, soles of the feet, or palms of the hands)

The one used in propaganda is rotated by 45°, depending where the members is from, he's either a dick, or an idiot not knowing better to use that symbol in a Western context.

LilyMarie said:
eclipse76 said:
LilyMarie said:
I assumed it was an emote/gif thingie, but yeah it works. Japanese& Russian too.
I don't think it was an emote, because I'm pretty sure those have to be approved by the admins before they get taken over into the library. It might have been a gif from outside MFC though :think:
We'll just wait for Kristina to clear this up. :)
I think it's unlikely to be an issue, but it would be nice to see the image. The nazi swastika spins in the opposite direction from MOST Asian and Native American versions of that symbol.

(I'm new here so hi lovely people!!) :hello2:

So last week was my first week. Since I didn't have any regulars yet, I had basic chat turned on to keep conversation going. And so of course, I had a few interesting encounters..
My favorites- A random guy who came in and proceeded to tell me "ur feet r groce" ... I think you mean g-r-o-s-s? Then after saying that I realized, dude you can't even see my feet! I am wearing stockings, AND heels ... WTF! I was laughing and then he decided to call me a "sloot"... which I let him know it's s-l-u-t. And also that, to me that's not an insult. I see it like telling someone 'hey, wow, you get a lot of sex' ... Like hell yeah!! and that's supposed to be a bad thing??? LOL, rude basics can be so absurd sometimes that it's funny :lol:
Now this next encounter was my favorite-
A basic comes into the room, and starts listing off random historical facts about America. No creepy comments, nothing dirty, no annoying "show me tits BB". Nope, just historical facts. Fact after fact, dates and everything, all grammatically correct. I was like, "guys! my camming session has turned into history class!!!". I didn't ban him since I was laughing so hard and the rest of my room was also getting a kick out of it. Then after a couple of minutes, the guy randomly leaves with no goodbye or anything. ..It was definitely a "things members say that make you go "WTF?" moment!!! Lol
Anyways, I love this forum! I'm happy to be a new member of it, hope this story makes you guys smile :-D
Thank you for all the hard work you guys do! :clap:

Just now:

Duke172: whoa sorry not into tats good luck
* Room Topic: WORKOUT WEDNESDAY! I'm about to get sweaty in my yoga pants and tiny sports bra. Shirt off at 760!
War_5711: k, find something that suits you
hpgkr: whoa, not into vagina, good luck
War_5711: WHOA, BOOBS?
Duke172: i like pure white skin
War_5711: NO thanks
Duke172: good luck

SaraXLive said:
Just now:

* Room Topic: WORKOUT WEDNESDAY! I'm about to get sweaty in my yoga pants and tiny sports bra. Shirt off at 760!

Why do dudes always feel the need to do this? Don't "apologize" for not liking tattoos, just freaking click "Next Model".

SweetSaffron said:
SaraXLive said:
Just now:

Why do dudes always feel the need to do this? Don't "apologize" for not liking tattoos, just freaking click "Next Model".

IKNORITE?! I even address this TWICE in my profile (which of course no one ever reads). He kept telling me how I was so pretty but he isn't into tattoos, and when I started faux-dramatically moaning "OHHHH NOOOO DON'T GOOOOOOO PLEASE I NEEEEEEEEED YOOOOOOOOOOU" I then had someone ELSE, who had not tipped or spoken, say "protip: don't feed the trolls"- also annoying. If I want to make a joke out of a dumb member, I will.

SaraXLive said:
Also- uh oops I posted this while I was still camming and forgot to change the names if I was supposed to do that.
No need to. They said it, they get to live by it.

SweetSaffron said:
SaraXLive said:
Just now:

And what's with the 'good luck'?? Like, 'good luck on this website, you'll need it if you have tattoos'?! :roll:

LilyMarie said:
SweetSaffron said:
SaraXLive said:
Just now:

And what's with the 'good luck'?? Like, 'good luck on this website, you'll need it if you have tattoos'?! :roll:

Good luck finding a non-tipping troll to marry and have babies with, because you ruined your chance with him by getting tattoos?

Saxman2010: I heard your voice ... IO gasped ...
Saxman2010: Am I still forbidden to look?
Saxman2010: She is WOman ,,, She moves so smoothly
Saxman2010: Is it fair, that you are so beautiful?
Saxman2010: No a fair question, since I am smitten.
Saxman2010: I would do things for you that I would never do for myself ...
Saxman2010: I would be you RoboSax ...
Saxman2010: My dream is to wash your hair and then make lovbe ...
Saxman2010: I am embarrassed at my utter devotion to your beauty with no tokens for tribute ,,, I shall depart

Seriously dude, just STFU.