AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Just_mark__ said:
Mealymouthed said:
BB Do you do anal in the ass?

Perhaps he was using the proper meaning of ass:
a long-eared, slow, patient, sure-footed domesticated mammal, Equus asinus, related to the horse, used chiefly as a beast of burden.

Some guys love them some donkey sex
:lol:

AmbrosiaCer said:
actually the sky is not blue.. it's a reflextion of the earths water
the sky is black

This is sort-of-true, but confused.
The blue of the sky is indeed due to - largely - water and other components of the atmosphere bouncing the blue light more than the other bits of the light - so the sky looks blue.

I'm part of a group which plays around with balloons and cheap cams to take pictures from the edge of space.
http://www.nivnac.co.uk/blog1.php

I was in an American girls room the other day and someone posted her government name in chat. She freaked out and logged off (I'm guessing, for good). Not a nice thing to see.

Bobby Brown released Don't Be Cruel in 1988, but muthafudgers still don't know. You know it aint cool.

Reactions: RoseCavilla
Ding Dong said:
I was in an American girls room the other day and someone posted her government name in chat. She freaked out and logged off (I'm guessing, for good). Not a nice thing to see.

Bobby Brown released Don't Be Cruel in 1988, but muthafudgers still don't know. You know it aint cool.
oh that is fucked up. I'd report the hell out of that member.

I realize it's a fucked up thing to do...but what exactly would you report him for?

It's a risk all internet models take and should be prepared just in case it happens. Freaking out and logging off just validated the fucktard was right. Blowing it off as a nice try but wrong and banning the guy would have been a better way to handle it IMHO.

Eugh. It happened to me the other day. He spelt it wrong so can't have known me that well! I just ignored it cmpletely so it got lost in the chat. People probably thought he was speaking another language :lol: Freaked me out a little but if I'd freaked out then instead of one guy knowing, it'd be the whole room knowing. Simples.

My hubby was watching some models while eating. He got flustered and said "Hey Salad! Stay on my fork! *crunch crunch*" LOL :snooty:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I was rolling!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

AmbrosiaCer said:
actually the sky is not blue.. it's a reflextion of the earths water
the sky is black
actually
if you have ever seen a prism you can realize that the light comes into the prism and comes out all colors.. the blue is at a certain angle from the incoming light. the sunlight hits the atmosphere at that angle and THAT is why the sky is blue.

Mirra said:
Envyx said:
Random basic yesterday from my room:
"bb whats your favorite tree?"
:think:

then when I was like the fuck? and laughed he was like
"no seriously, locust, dogwood, hmm?"

I kept giggling and he left. :lol:

This made me laugh quite a bit.
The Larch
honestly it is prolly the dogwood.

RufffRider said:
Mirra said:
Envyx said:

The Larch

I'm personally pretty turned on by Japanese Cherry Blossoms.

Attachments

• a0d179a7f937c6ffebf1927ce9bfbbb8.jpg
    a0d179a7f937c6ffebf1927ce9bfbbb8.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 449
RufffRider said:
Mirra said:
Envyx said:

The Larch

This, of course, is the correct answer.

Reactions: Bunbun
NicoleEnvy said:
I would gladly take the opportunity to give you a tour of DC when the cherry blossoms are in bloom, i went to High school in Northern Virginia.

RufffRider said:
NicoleEnvy said:
I would gladly take the opportunity to give you a tour of DC when the cherry blossoms are in bloom, i went to High school in Northern Virginia.

O.O I live in Northern Virginia, right outside of DC. :lol:

hornyharlow said:
Can you put a libra on in pvt for me?

:roll:
:? Milkawha ?

Saw a guy in Ambers chat room last night ask if she got wet at her gyno appointments. :lol:

I'm not a big fan of fisting, but there was a female member in the lounge yesterday bashing anyone and everyone that tips for, or promotes fisting in any way. She was saying how it ruins the vagina, blah, blah, blah. She said she even begged the model to stop doing it. I despise righteous imbeciles! Rant over. :whistle:

"do u have any little cars? tiny ones? i like it when a woman holds it up & looks thru it & talks to it like their is a little man in a little car"

lmao... i didn't know if this was a prank or not & i was very new still & he wanted to go prvt & have me talk to it & then run the cars over my body.... i kinda just quit talking to him even though it coulda been an odd yet paying experience....lol

NevaehStar said:
"do u have any little cars? tiny ones? i like it when a woman holds it up & looks thru it & talks to it like their is a little man in a little car"

lmao... i didn't know if this was a prank or not & i was very new still & he wanted to go prvt & have me talk to it & then run the cars over my body.... i kinda just quit talking to him even though it coulda been an odd yet paying experience....lol

Giantess fetish. It is really odd, but definitely one of the "safer" fetishes out there. :-D

NevaehStar said:

I would have totally done this... my kid has dozens of little cars all over the place.

Cassidy Nicole said:
"I hope a man is seeing her and jumps next to her and assaults her"

How very Ted Bundy of him.

Reactions: RoseCavilla