AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Member6777 doesn't like ACF warning girls the dangers and typical scams involved with Skype. It must be impeding on his ability to get off-site discount shows.

We are scaring them!
image.jpeg

I've just never got the need or reason to do Skype when you already have the private/true private option. Especially if you aren't trying to scam the model.

Same thing if you tipped the model for the Skype and she doesn't show. Doubtful you'd get your tokens back.
Private shows on the cam site are the simplest, safest, and most beneficial way to go about getting a show.

ZyGSigS.png

Yeah, sure and while you're at it, maybe I should through in some free Skype time! No.

Sure buddy...
Z1PcKUf.png

_20151219_132007.JPG

I'm so confused. There's no bed in that gif, just me from chest to nose, blowing smoke at the camera.

And what does MLF mean? Is it some lingo I'm unfamiliar with? Or did he fuck up typing MILF? Cause that's not a thing that I am, unless you count being a "cat mom".

@Ann_Sulu . I got a guy just like that yesterday! Said he was a "fit camboy" looking for fun.
Dude...if you really cammed, you would know how rude it is to ask for freebies and how little sense it makes to do free shows for other models. That kind of behavior just makes you an exhibitionist at best.

Member6777 doesn't like ACF warning girls the dangers and typical scams involved with Skype. It must be impeding on his ability to get off-site discount shows.

We are scaring them!
View attachment 59577

I've just never got the need or reason to do Skype when you already have the private/true private option. Especially if you aren't trying to scam the model.

Same thing if you tipped the model for the Skype and she doesn't show. Doubtful you'd get your tokens back.

Skype can stream at 1080p.
Which is something MFC is unable to provide at the moment.

I wouldn't argue against it being riskier, and their are often other reasons to want to skype, but this is usually one of the biggest reasons why I like to skype personally over MFC privates.

Skype can stream at 1080p.
Which is something MFC is unable to provide at the moment.

I wouldn't argue against it being riskier, and their are often other reasons to want to skype, but this is usually one of the biggest reasons why I like to skype personally over MFC privates.

I hear a lot of This, also members who want c2c can't use MFC's cam feature on phones or tablets, but can use skype. I've only broken my own no skype policy for people who've previously done lots of c2c private in the past but were without their laptop.

I wish the technology would be improved. I really don't like going offsite for things like skype.

The "I know you" attempt at riling up camgirls. Happening on this forum so I'm just gonna go ahead and post this here. Bonus creep points for waiting 3 months after "Nevermind" to decide he wasn't done being a creep.

bodytester`.png

The "I know you" attempt at riling up camgirls. Happening on this forum so I'm just gonna go ahead and post this here. Bonus creep points for waiting 3 months after "Nevermind" to decide he wasn't done being a creep.

View attachment 59610

He's not even consistent.

"I hate you"

2 months later...

"Like I said before, you hate me"

ALSO, if you'd been texting him, he would have your number and could easily text back. He wouldn't need to contact you anonymously on a forum to ambiguously reply to your text. I get that he's trying to be creepy, but he could at least be creepy while applying a modicum of logic to his creep game. 2/10, bro.

Although I'm not a model I've had some strange PMs from other members, usually while watching a show some random guy will PM me with " are you stroking it right now? " really kind of creeps me out
I'll see your "kind of creeps me out", and raise you one "utterly appalled".

"want to talk about my daughter and her friends?"

think I've got you beat.

I am going to buy these videos from you as my Christmas gift to you. Can I get a discount for more?
Or
I am going tobdo this pvt show with you where we fulfill all my fantasies. It's my gift to you!

Actually that's not a gift. That's an exchange of money for services that happens every day on mfc. It would only be a gift if tipped above and beyond or I would stretch it to a pvt where we do what I want. Which is eat crackers.

@CB
CBuserA, Just because she likes sucking cock doesn't mean she's a slit.

Uncledrunken, since when is being a slut a bad thing?

CBuserB, a little slut is a good thing.

Uncledrunken, how little? Why I ask is sometimes I fantasize about a midget slut and think it's hot, other times just creepy, depends on how late it is I think.

@CB, Same room rt after couple show.

You're so lucky CBuserDude, You're so lucky your GF is the hottest on here.

OtherCBuser, She is epic hot.

Uncledrunken, She is as hot as a flaming marshmallow, and I'd be so pissed off if I dropped her in the campfire.

• Funny!
Reactions: SpankyHam
Just when I thought I had heard of every fetish out there...

shinyjacket1: hey sexy
02:55:38 PM shinyjacket1: do u wear puffy jackets?
02:55:41 PM shinyjacket1: moncler
02:55:43 PM shinyjacket1: or north face?
02:56:06 PM shinyjacket1: lets see it
02:56:08 PM shinyjacket1: is it shiny
02:56:26 PM ComicOzzie: dude has a jacket fetish?
02:56:44 PM ComicOzzie: that's a new one
02:56:50 PM shinyjacket1: yup
02:56:52 PM Dutchified:
0df9d6dd.gif

02:56:57 PM shinyjacket1: wanna see me fuck my room mates jacket

0df9d6dd.gif

Either the shiny puffy jacket fetish is more common than I previously realized or this guy is incredibly persistent (and has changed his name). I think I've gotten him twice in the last two years, and he (unsurprisingly) has no interest in tipping to have his cam watched and moves on quickly. Wouldn't be surprised if he's just getting off on all the "WTFs?!" he receives...

Dude: Time for something quick?
Me: Sure, what kind of show are you looking for?
Dude: What are you offering?
Me: I offer lots of things, it's faster if you tell me what you're looking for instead of me listing everything.

Apparently, that was too much work, because he left.

0df9d6dd.gif

I've had this guy in my room many times...he always says the last line!

• Funny!
Reactions: ComicOzzie
I got a good one for u last month this guy on mfc pm me "hair dyer"so we get talking and he ask if I had a hairdryer .I answered that I had hair dryer and so I showed my hairdryer then he tipped me 100tokens .10minutes go by and pmed me asking if I had another hairdryer I said yes then he tipped another 100tks I showed him the second hairdryer .obviously this guy had a major hairdryer fetish.the day after talking and showing him my hairdryer s he send me a offline tip of 50tokens .he was a nice guy just with the weirdest fetish I've herd of

I got a good one for u last month this guy on mfc pm me "hair dyer"so we get talking and he ask if I had a hairdryer .I answered that I had hair dryer and so I showed my hairdryer then he tipped me 100tokens .10minutes go by and pmed me asking if I had another hairdryer I said yes then he tipped another 100tks I showed him the second hairdryer .obviously this guy had a major hairdryer fetish.the day after talking and showing him my hairdryer s he send me a offline tip of 50tokens .he was a nice guy just with the weirdest fetish I've herd of

LOL someday this guy will be in bed with a woman and she'll say "I'm going to blow you" and he'll be so disappointed

In my MFC mail today (with the subject line 'hi sweetheart,' so I knew it wasn't going to be very useful)

"Wow, you are very beautiful and sound amazing in your profile. I'm so jealous of your bf, he's such a lucky guy. Wish I was him. I would love to talk to you and get to know you better. It's not everyday I find an angel. Maybe I might even have to sweep you off your feet and steal your heart hehe. Have a great day. Hope to hear from you soon sweetheart"

Hmm.