AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Not really glasses are different from a hearing aid or a wheelchair. Its like if someone said you look good in a certain pair of shoes would you then say "what these things I have to attach to my feet to walk outside so they dont get damaged stepping on hard or sharp things outside! Ugh"

Glasses are a medical necessity for a portion of the population. Meaning that they do, in fact, rank with other medical necessities, and not with clothing, which serves a different function entirely.

I could actually die if I were to leave the house without glasses, because I can't see clearly for more than four inches from the end of my nose. I am THAT BLIND. I could step in a hole or in front of a moving vehicle, because I wouldn't be able to see it clearly enough to know what the hole is, or how close/fast the car is. They'd just be giant blurs to me. If I leave the house without shoes (which I actually do frequently because I hate them and only wear them when required to), I can step around sharp things, because, oh hey, my ever-present glasses are on my face, I can see that broken bottle and avoid stepping on it.

Hell, you can drive without shoes on. It's technically illegal in my state, why I have no idea, but you're physically capable of doing it. Most women I know, do so, then slip on their flip flops, heels, etc. before getting out of the car. If I were to drive without my glasses? Death. To me, anyone else in the car, and whatever poor bastard happens to be in my way, because I can't see well enough to drive without pieces of glass on my face.

I'm not wearing glasses to be sexy. I'm wearing them so I can see well enough to not die. I wouldn't even be able to read the chat in my cam room without them on, unless I put my nose two inches from the monitor. Their function is to aid me with a severe disability.

........ Ugh.

I like to reply to "sexy glasses bb" with, "yeah, it's SO HOT that I can't see shit without pieces of glass in front of my eyeballs, thanks!" Like.... Are hearing aids sexy? Wheelchairs? No? Then why are glasses?
I just like em. :(

Glasses are sexy to me, makes me think intelligence. Glasses during sex (cum on glasses) grosses me out.

Not really glasses are different from a hearing aid or a wheelchair. It's like if someone said you look good in a certain pair of shoes would you then say "what these things I have to attach to my feet to walk outside so they don't get damaged stepping on hard or sharp things outside! Ugh"

I do completely understand where you and others are coming from. I do. I myself tend to like the look of people with glasses versus without. However, after a camgirl who HAS to wear glasses gets complimented every day about them by guys who ONLY say that and sit there silently for about 5 minutes only to leave without ever tipping...To be honest, it often takes every bit of my strength to simply not ban a member if he says nice glasses nowadays. If I had said that to myself before I started camming, I would've thought I had lost it and become an ultra-cunt. I would wonder why I couldn't take a simple compliment over something that even I find attractive. Problem is, I require them (can't wear contacts, and I'm blind as hell), and wearing them around those guys is equivalent to giving extremely long flashes or dirty talk for free. I wouldn't mind if ANY of them ever tipped, but I've been tipped by more "sho feet bb guys."

****end of rant****​

The only thing annoying about glasses is when people make dumb comments about them. Like "mmm sexy schoolgirl/teacher/secretary/librarian". I also find it pretty annoying when people are like "u look smart with your glasses." Fuck you, I AM smart, and it has nothing to do with my glasses. >_>

Not really fair to the British, since guys from all over do that creepy "mmmmmm" thing, but she has a point.

darklust69: Mmmmm nice full lips bby
Model: no spamming
darklust69: How ru ?
Model: why u fucking british tip less and use the most letters?
Model: u all use mmmm
Model: u use more letters than tokens
darklust69: You talking to me??
Model: no im chatting to myself
Model: go be cheap somewhere else
Model: I dont like british ppl

@Nordling Yet it would make me more annoyed that she didn't use all the letters for the word you.

My issue with glasses is that people who don't wear them never understand why their glasses requests are usually unreasonable.
I get asked a TON mid-show if I have some glasses that I can put on and when I tell them that I do, but that I would have to go get my contact case, some solution, and a mirror as well to take my contacts out first 100% of the time they reply "just put them on with the contacts still in then". Doesn't work that way. I won't be able to see ANYTHING and I will get a headache after a few minutes.
Or the alternative, when I am already wearing glasses and I get requests to take them off. Again, I won't be able to see unless you also give me the time to go put my contacts in.

And I agree with @Ann_Sulu, I actually do have more luck with feet guys.
I offer to switch to my glasses in blocks (so a guaranteed 15 minute minimum) because it's not worth it to bother taking out my contacts, switching to glasses, and then switching back to my contacts afterwards for a 4 minute show. No one with a glasses request has ever actually done it.

My issue with glasses is that people who don't wear them never understand why their glasses requests are usually unreasonable.
I get asked a TON mid-show if I have some glasses that I can put on and when I tell them that I do, but that I would have to go get my contact case, some solution, and a mirror as well to take my contacts out first 100% of the time they reply "just put them on with the contacts still in then". Doesn't work that way. I won't be able to see ANYTHING and I will get a headache after a few minutes.
Or the alternative, when I am already wearing glasses and I get requests to take them off. Again, I won't be able to see unless you also give me the time to go put my contacts in.

I offer to switch to my glasses in blocks (so a guaranteed 15 minute minimum) because it's not worth it to bother taking out my contacts, switching to glasses, and then switching back to my contacts afterwards for a 4 minute show. No one with a glasses request has ever actually done it.
What about some fake glasses?

What about some fake glasses?

I actually did try this once and the lenses on fake glasses glare unbelievably in my bright cam lights and just look horrible. I refuse to spend the money to get fake glasses treated with anti-glare coating when I have several pairs of legitimate glasses with it already.

I actually did try this once and the lenses on fake glasses glare unbelievably in my bright cam lights and just look horrible. I refuse to spend the money to get fake glasses treated with anti-glare coating when I have several pairs of legitimate glasses with it already.

Take the lenses out. That's what they often do on TV shows.

This legitimately annoyed me, a model was eating a slice of cake, someone came in and said

GarryWood: Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GarryWood: Please don't get fattttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eating and tastes are a pretty basic and primal enjoyment everyone should be free to have without dickheads trying to insert negative thoughts into the experience

RaccoonSon: sexy goddess I like to pop in to watch you on her belly so I can see that beautiful ass in those sexy long curvaceous legs
RaccoonSon: Your luck we are so far apart, because you be on me fucking awesome and we would meet in the mind while we were making love you can read my news and I would read yours we being in rhythmic dance
RaccoonSon: Playing with u has gotten me to get throbbing hard cock
RaccoonSon: I hook you up to an entertainment center so now I can hear you in stereo
RaccoonSon: Intrigued?
RaccoonSon: Yes if we need each other we would be fucking like rabbits animalistic like a passionate and sensitive definitely sexual

I'm so fucking done. hahahaha.

I mean fair enough. I've only been saddened by this cause I have never seen any issues with "glasses" people such as myself. Assholes of any stripe ruin everything, between demanding stuff, or as Ann stated earlier, going on about it and not even tipping. It's eye opening is all.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Take the lenses out. That's what they often do on TV shows.
There's definitely a stubbornness for me involving fake glasses. Like I have had to suffer a lot having to wear them. I love the way they look on me but I guess I feel like I've earned it? Both contacts and glasses are annoying so to wear contacts and fake glasses is just a concept I can't get behind, even if it's illogical and makes sense to have fake lenseless glasses. I dunno. I guess it feels like all the suffering is for nothing.

Edit: I might sound dramatic but really, having bad eyesight is a big deal. I've had a lot of really painful experiences with contacts. I've lost my glasses and have dealt with major panic attacks being blind trying to find them. It's cute when Velma loses them but it's actually horrifying and stressful as fuck when it happens. Or let's combine the two: losing an extremely painful contact when you're out and about, and having to spend the rest of the evening half-blind and now you're disoriented and have a headache and you can't tell what's worse, the eye that can't see, or the one that's bright red and in agony. Or, you don't just lose your glasses but you break them and you're freaking out because you have no idea how you're going to function until you get replacements. Your choices are to tape/glue them back together or wear contacts, if you're lucky. Oh and then there's the awful experience of having your vision get worse and seemingly all of the sudden none of your glasses are working enough to allow you to see street signs so you just have to deal until you get new ones. But you can't just get new ones; you have to spend hundreds of dollars getting your eyes reexamined and hundreds of dollars on new frames (yeah they're really expensive unless you buy them online...of course, shipping isn't quick, so good luck until they get there).

I think people who have good vision really don't understand how much of a disability it is.

Last edited:
Glasses are sexy to me, makes me think intelligence. Glasses during sex (cum on glasses) grosses me out.
I've had a ton of guys ask me to keep my glasses on as a stripper during lap dances and during sex from significant others. I don't like leaving them on during lap dances because they get foggy. During sex it's just way too many things that can break and get them dirty and some people just really don't get that.

Reactions: Entertainer33
Or the alternative, when I am already wearing glasses and I get requests to take them off.

I used to get BEGGED to take my glasses off for private. Apparently, "I can, but then I won't be able to read anything you type" is the wrong response. :giggle:

I also find it amusing when people want me to take them off "so I can see your sexy eyes"

1. If you already think my eyes are sexy, you can obviously see them well enough to ascertain that with my glasses on, ergo there's no reason for me to remove them.
2. You won't actually be able to see my eyes once my glasses are off, because they'll be all scrunched up as I try to see anything. So it's kinda counterproductive.

There's definitely a stubbornness for me involving fake glasses. Like I have had to suffer a lot having to wear them. I love the way they look on me but I guess I feel like I've earned it? Both contacts and glasses are annoying so to wear contacts and fake glasses is just a concept I can't get behind, even if it's illogical and makes sense to have fake lenseless glasses. I dunno. I guess it feels like all the suffering is for nothing.

Edit: I might sound dramatic but really, having bad eyesight is a big deal. I've had a lot of really painful experiences with contacts. I've lost my glasses and have dealt with major panic attacks being blind trying to find them. It's cute when Velma loses them but it's actually horrifying and stressful as fuck when it happens. Or let's combine the two: losing an extremely painful contact when you're out and about, and having to spend the rest of the evening half-blind and now you're disoriented and have a headache and you can't tell what's worse, the eye that can't see, or the one that's bright red and in agony. Or, you don't just lose your glasses but you break them and you're freaking out because you have no idea how you're going to function until you get replacements. Your choices are to tape/glue them back together or wear contacts, if you're lucky. Oh and then there's the awful experience of having your vision get worse and seemingly all of the sudden none of your glasses are working enough to allow you to see street signs so you just have to deal until you get new ones. But you can't just get new ones; you have to spend hundreds of dollars getting your eyes reexamined and hundreds of dollars on new frames (yeah they're really expensive unless you buy them online...of course, shipping isn't quick, so good luck until they get there).

I think people who have good vision really don't understand how much of a disability it is.

There was a complaint about glare on fake lenses. I responded with how Hollywood deals with that. (No lenses.)

Believe me, I'm aware of all the problems with glasses and contacts. I'm sure I'd be legally blind without them. Buying new $650 glasses every year is never fun. I wore contacts in high school, but they were a pain. I'd theoretically see better with them, and my optometrist thinks they'd be better for my eyes, but no thanks.

Reactions: Anarah
There was a complaint about glare on fake lenses. I responded with how Hollywood deals with that. (No lenses.)

Believe me, I'm aware of all the problems with glasses and contacts. I'm sure I'd be legally blind without them. Buying new $650 glasses every year is never fun. I wore contacts in high school, but they were a pain. I'd theoretically see better with them, and my optometrist thinks they'd be better for my eyes, but no thanks.
That whole section was an edit to explain why I don't believe I was overreacting when I mentioned the hardships of needing glasses and was not directed at you. My only response to you was the stubbornness due to that, which I admitted was illogical.

• Helpful!
Reactions: ACFFAN69