AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I was gonna put this in the model WTF thread, but I'm sure there will be a never ending number of member WTF moments and didn't want to hijack that thread.

Anyways...I was in LovelyLemons room when a premium named IncestKing asked her if she screws family members. :shock:

I must admit, Amy handled the situation with grace and humour as she does with most things. :clap:
"I like your toy it looks like a dog dick." *throws toy in trash*

sorry about the link not working i think i fixed it .in the first pic this guy thinks he knows me and that i have his phone number and that i met him .umm can u say hes delusional . the second pic is some wft stuff a member said in my chat

I've been on mfc long enough the one thing that annoys me most out of those is "I have no sound btw."

Dude. It's 2018. I can buy headphone/earbuds for a dollar at walmart. If you ain't got sound, get off the fucking internet. You're too stupid to socialize with the rest of us.

They're just trying to grab attention by making models type directly to them. Anyone without sound should just be banned for annoying everyone else in the room.

I've been on mfc long enough the one thing that annoys me most out of those is "I have no sound btw."

Dude. It's 2018. I can buy headphone/earbuds for a dollar at walmart. If you ain't got sound, get off the fucking internet. You're too stupid to socialize with the rest of us.

They're just trying to grab attention by making models type directly to them. Anyone without sound should just be banned for annoying everyone else in the room.
I usually take the opportunity to be stubborn and ask one of the other members in my room to inform him that I encourage him to get headphones as I won't be typing, so that I can be a butt by not even typing that myself and having someone else do it. Haha

I usually take the opportunity to be stubborn and ask one of the other members in my room to inform him that I encourage him to get headphones as I won't be typing, so that I can be a butt by not even typing that myself and having someone else do it. Haha

I have saved chats on Streamate telling them to grab a pair of headphones. Some go, "oh, I never thought of that before!" and do it. How did it never occur to you to plug your headphones into your computer? There's a freaking headphone jack!

And others claim that they don't have any.

How.

How do you not have headphones? Everyone I know has at least one fancy pair and one "eh, it works" pair in case they lose their fancy pair.

I ban people without sound.

One night I was getting ready to ban a guy after he said "I can't hear can you type" and he followed up with "because I'm deaf"

He didn't waste my time with typing though. Asked 1 or 2 fast questions and paid for a show. Who knows if he was really deaf but it made me cater to him.

"You are sixteen years old. I am raping you. You got a phone number?"

"I am one of the biggest tippers on MFC! Ask Around."
Which Is Only Made Worse By The Inevitable...
"You don't just get tips and tokens, you need to earn them and ill reward you."​

- Basically they are the equivalent to a basic user making requests without tipping!
PERSONALLY - I suggest any members that DO tip avoid talking highly about tipping other models,
trying to sell yourself as if you are some big hot shot to try and convince us to do things we wouldn't normally
be doing and it honestly just makes me want to charge you more for something I'd offer a regular for nothing, or
what I would normally charge any other member.​

Yes it's nice to chat and get compliments, but I like to chat in PUBLIC.
I keep my DM's for Fansite Members and Private Show Requests.​

AND To Be Honest, I barely speak to any models! I have never found one that wanted to be a LEGIT friend.
This is mostly because Models get kicked from rooms.

(I assume the reason we choose this setting is because people don't generally want models in their rooms)

So I could perhaps, go on a member account and watch you all, but I don't, because I feel as if its disrespectful and a breach of privacy.

I have obviously attempted this when I first started out, simply because I had no idea what I was doing!
NOR do I have the time to check references lol! Why do I honestly care how much you are tipping other models,

Why if they are such a big tipper, have they not tipped more than a couple tokens if they even managed to do that?
Why are they going around room to room telling people they're a "Big Tipper?"

Idk about you girls... but from my experience the big tippers don't say they are big tippers, and actually usually think
that they do not tip enough, hence the bigger tips!

First message to me ever: I hate my family. I want to sign over my families business to you, to do whatever you want with it.

I asked, why me?

He said: Because I'm in love with everything about you.

When I asked how he sees all this playing out, he calls my phone sex line and gives me alllll his information, ending with "So how soon can you sign the papers? I want it to be yours. You can sell it, run it, I don't care."

I asked him if he's into findom and he said no!

#tripping

Another lovely one. What makes you think you're being "friendly" with that language? I don't usually ban from dirty talk but this came out of nowhere and I'm not about that.

Attachments

• image823.png
    image823.png
    50.3 KB · Views: 80
Another lovely one. What makes you think you're being "friendly" with that language? I don't usually ban from dirty talk but this came out of nowhere and I'm not about that.

For whatever reason I'm more annoyed at the smileys. I guess it's because he seems to be really pushing the whole "smile! I'm not a bad person" type thing, but in reality it's like poking a bear after waking it up obnoxiously.

The "no sound" guys definitely have sound, they're just not using it because their wife/girlfriend/parents/whoever the hell is home and they don't wanna get caught with their pants down so to speak because they couldn't hear them approaching. I humor these guys with one or two very brief responses before I ignore the rest.
On the rare occasion that someone without sound takes me into a show and turns on their cam they are always locked in a bathroom. :hilarious:

The "no sound" guys definitely have sound, they're just not using it because their wife/girlfriend/parents/whoever the hell is home and they don't wanna get caught with their pants down so to speak because they couldn't hear them approaching. I humor these guys with one or two very brief responses before I ignore the rest.
On the rare occasion that someone without sound takes me into a show and turns on their cam they are always locked in a bathroom. :hilarious:

I obnoxiously mime the act of putting on headphones.

They get on my nerves with that "No sound. Can you type?" crap. Lol. Boy, you know damn well you've got sound. If you didn't, you'd be busy troubleshooting the issue.

“I want to be your sugar daddy, how does [some obscene amount of $ for like two shows a week] sound??” Always followed by request for free show or worse, personal info like bank acct #.

Oh sure, do you need my SSN too??

"well, now that you mention it... your SNN could also be useful, so since you're offering it, sure give me that too" lol

• Funny!
Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Member: Do you have kids?

Me: *finger on the ban button, red flag waving in my mind* Nope.

Member: Good! Having a kid would ravage your body inside and out and that's my job

Me: *perma-bans* after saying go fuck yourself.

Member: Do you have kids?

Me: *finger on the ban button, red flag waving in my mind* Nope.

Member: Good! Having a kid would ravage your body inside and out and that's my job

Me: *perma-bans* after saying go fuck yourself.

Haha. Laaaaame! Shout-out to the silly-ass men who think they know everything there is to know about the female body...including their "One size fits all" ideas about what is guaranteed to make every woman squirt. Lmfao.

Haha. Laaaaame! Shout-out to the silly-ass men who think they know everything there is to know about the female body...including their "One size fits all" ideas about what is guaranteed to make every woman squirt. Lmfao.
Her pussy wasn't "stretched", your dick was just tiny.

I love when members either want the model to squirt in a pvt show within the first 2 or 3 mins, or there has been times where my favourite model has told me stories of guys taking her pvt, then saying "do this, do this and do this" - so now she has all of her hands full, her holes full, but then the guy is "now do this too" which requires a third hand and they somehow expect the model to do it.

I love when members either want the model to squirt in a pvt show within the first 2 or 3 mins, or there has been times where my favourite model has told me stories of guys taking her pvt, then saying "do this, do this and do this" - so now she has all of her hands full, her holes full, but then the guy is "now do this too" which requires a third hand and they somehow expect the model to do it.

I think they get off on seeing us uncomfortable and going above and beyond! :)
I'm starting to get annoyed from people who threaten to trash talk you if you dont do what they say as well!

Reactions: yummybrownfox