AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I had a member tell me how many gummy bears he could fit in his foreskin. That was new!

Challenge Accepted!

200w.gif

Member: Your left nipple is my favourite because it is close to your sweet heart.

Me: Ohh, thank yo-

Member: Release your nipples and suck my dick. Suck it so we can both taste each other.

Daddy talk. I hate it with a passion. Even if the model herself doesn't have a problem with it, I just find it disgusting. Putting a "dy" on the end of Dad doesn't change the meaning of the word.

I have seen an increase for the whole "daddy" lately on CB.
Not sure why because it doesn't appear to be a wave of new rich guys, just demanding "daddys" who want to get everything for nothing. I think a lot of guys just copy and try be cool or something, I am not sure. I try not to understand how guys on cam sites' minds work.

I have seen an increase for the whole "daddy" lately on CB.
Not sure why because it doesn't appear to be a wave of new rich guys, just demanding "daddys" who want to get everything for nothing. I think a lot of guys just copy and try be cool or something, I am not sure. I try not to understand how guys on cam sites' minds work.

There has definitely been an increase. It used to not even be a thing. Now more and more models are putting it in their room subject hashtags. Which is disappointing.

"Why pm's off?"

First of all, stop talking like a caveman. Second, they're off because y'all annoy the fuck outta me with the pm's, thinking your non-tipping ass deserves special attention. Talk in the public chat...or leave tip notes if you're that afraid of talking to me in public...or take me private where you can have me all to yourself.

Hi, my name is Saffron and I'm a GODDAMN TROLL. Some days I can't believe there are people who pay me.

upload_2018-5-16_4-21-33.png
*insert tip4tits autoresponse. SaffronBot 2.0 is currently on autopilot*

upload_2018-5-16_4-21-57.png
"Say MY name"

upload_2018-5-16_4-22-10.png
"Oooooh, you're making a song request, ok, just one second" *puts on Say My Name by Destiny's Child and starts singing along*

upload_2018-5-16_4-23-6.png
"Oh, is someone mad?" *big fake pout*

upload_2018-5-16_4-23-39.png

upload_2018-5-16_4-24-1.png

I'm worthless and fat, but you're desperate to see my tits, so I guess I'm NOT worthless. As for fat, hey, congrats, your eyeballs are currently functioning!

Hi, my name is Saffron and I'm a GODDAMN TROLL. Some days I can't believe there are people who pay me.

View attachment 76300
*insert tip4tits autoresponse. SaffronBot 2.0 is currently on autopilot*

View attachment 76301
"Say MY name"

View attachment 76302
"Oooooh, you're making a song request, ok, just one second" *puts on Say My Name by Destiny's Child and starts singing along*

View attachment 76303
"Oh, is someone mad?" *big fake pout*

View attachment 76304

View attachment 76305

I'm worthless and fat, but you're desperate to see my tits, so I guess I'm NOT worthless. As for fat, hey, congrats, your eyeballs are currently functioning!

Fuck that guy. He's just a miserable person with nothing better to do than to be an asshole to people on the internet. More than likely he'll die alone with nothing but the memories of a wasted life filled with regret.

"You look like my babysitter."

This is one I have gotten a LOT. I never know if this means the babysitter sitter they had when they were younger, the babysitter they currently hire for their kids, or god forbid that they are young enough to still have a babysitter. :vomit:

i rejected the invite for private 2 times and told the guest i may can't fulllfil the wishes. but he didn't give up so gave in... some more tokens for me ^^ seems he was satisfied though ^^

:haha: I've never understood why people go private when they don't have enough to make the time worth it. Seems like they would just frustrate themselves as well as the model.

I think a lot of guys room hop and "get ready" so then go into pvt for those 2 mins and then they can do it.

Yep, a lot of guys wait to go private until they're about to bust

Reactions: Kiki Jane
Yep, a lot of guys wait to go private until they're about to bust
I guess that makes sense and also a little less funny. Privates aren't really my thing so I don't have a lot of personal experience to draw on. I'm closer to the end of my time as a member than the beginning so I don't do a lot of room hopping either. For me I'd rather make the time worth it and pay for half an hour to an hour and have one on one conversation too instead of just...you know.

I'm old and weird. :::shrugs:::

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I guess that makes sense and also a little less funny. Privates aren't really my thing so I don't have a lot of personal experience to draw on. I'm closer to the end of my time as a member than the beginning so I don't do a lot of room hopping either. For me I'd rather make the time worth it and pay for half an hour to an hour and have one on one conversation too instead of just...you know.

I'm old and weird. :::shrugs:::

I don't know how old you are but I am 30 and I am the very same for this.
I can easily go masturbate and shoot my load, be it by myself, using images from my "wank bank (memory), by googling stuff, or actually going into other models rooms who are toying themselves in free. But I have definitely grown up doing this (not cam models but other sources of images/videos).

It's genuinely 1000x better when you're both "committed" and having real fun (you not demanding her to be an octopus, her actually wanting to enjoy and give a great show). Who wants that feeling of a quicky, compared to that feeling of a "WOOOOOOW that was amazing". But it seems the majority of people are selfish and greedy. I am someone whom of which can not afford lots of tokens each week/month, but I would rather, like you, spend what I do have on one model for that 30 - 60mins for an entire month, than 2 mins across 20 different models on different days.

Anyway! lol Sorry TMI? :p