AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
The rapidfire compliments

You look amazing.
I like your sexy outfit.
Your hair looks nice.
I like your smile.
You're very sexy
Your boobies are very sexy on you.

Okay, dude...I've already said "thank you" to your ass like three times. I'm not gonna keep saying it, so STOP. Guys like this usually leave your room after your "thank you's" to their rapidfire compliments stop. Lol.

Hi, Jakeen, and welcome to the forum! :)

Camming is still fun though. You will deal with some weirdos/creeps/trolls, but the kick/block button is a great thing to have for when you want to remove them from your chat (Some of the things we've posted about in this thread aren't ban-worthy...just weird as fuck...lol). Be happy about the kick/block options, because in other jobs (such as retail/customer service) you don't get to have a ban button. With those jobs, you have to fake a smile, and deal with rude customers and their bullshit for X hours a day.
Well thank you for the words of encouragement ma'am. I shall keep them near and dear. Trust me I am the master of fake smiles. Plan on making some content this weekend and see where that leads.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
As someone who watched cams before wanting to DO cams. I don't know in reality I'm a very logical person(for better and worst) I just don't see the common sense of talking to people as objects LMFAO? Like I'd totally have a full blown conversation with. I mean the worst thing someone told me, in reality, was the only thing I was good at was fucking and cooking. Do some men go as far as to try to find you guys in reality or on some doxxing type of thing?

As someone who watched cams before wanting to DO cams. I don't know in reality I'm a very logical person(for better and worst) I just don't see the common sense of talking to people as objects LMFAO? Like I'd totally have a full blown conversation with. I mean the worst thing someone told me, in reality, was the only thing I was good at was fucking and cooking. Do some men go as far as to try to find you guys in reality or on some doxxing type of thing?

I am bad at both cooking AND fucking, so consider yourself lucky and being "the jackpot" lol.

I just don't see the common sense of talking to people as objects LMFAO?

Dudes like that are a small, but annoying minority. They're the types who view women less as sex partners and more as walking fleshlights with a nifty sandwich-making function. They tend to stand out, but I've had plenty more polite dudes. Even on Streamate, which is totally a "get some and get gone" type of site, my paying customers are overwhelmingly courteous and understanding. The dudes I've bitched about here, were never going to pay me, and were promptly blocked, but for every one of them, there's three dudes who've taken me private and ended the show with "thank you, that was amazing" and a five-star rating, and there's five dudes who've tipped for tits or ass, and thanked me for showing said body part, or commented on how great they think it is.

Do some men go as far as to try to find you guys in reality or on some doxxing type of thing?

It's not happened to me personally, but I know several models that have dealt with stalkers, including a dude who was so convinced that he was going to marry a girl that he flew from his home country in Asia, all the way to fucking Chicago. She had her location listed nowhere, beyond her country, and dude still wound up in her fucking state. Not her actual town, fortunately, but still, yikes.

SO i am in a room with a popular model who has been on CB for several years and for some reason she is putting up with the following.
I shit you not, all of the below messages were done within about 3 mins - there are lots more but I stopped here as I think you get the point..
Light Blue > Not tipped anything... very shocked he is still there (even now as I am typing).. My guess is that most of you would have silenced him by now... I would have haha.

arminiussw: hmmm
arminiussw: sexyyy you:::
arminiussw: kisses
arminiussw: hmm???
arminiussw: hmmmmmmm
arminiussw: naked so nice:::
arminiussw: hmmmmm
arminiussw: like::::
arminiussw: hmmm???
arminiussw: you sweet baby
arminiussw: lhhhh
arminiussw: lhllhhh on your sweet stay nippels baby::::help you::::
arminiussw: sucking slowly on it::::
arminiussw: lhhhhhhh
arminiussw: stay horny hmmm**
arminiussw: lhhh***
arminiussw: lhhhhhhhh
arminiussw: sexyyyy
arminiussw: youuu sexyyy bb
arminiussw: kiss
arminiussw: lhhh on it!!
arminiussw: pussy also sweet::::eek:hhhh
arminiussw: lovely;;;;
arminiussw: open it baby
arminiussw: slowly:::::
arminiussw: hmmmm::::look that!!!!
arminiussw: plays on nipppel::::great honey:::lhlhhhhh
arminiussw: lhhhhh sucking long time::::lhhhh*
arminiussw: kisses bb**
arminiussw: lhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
arminiussw: long time::::
arminiussw: intensive:::
arminiussw: lhhh::lhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
arminiussw: yummy::::
arminiussw: no stop sweet
arminiussw: hmmmmmmmmmmm'
arminiussw: look
arminiussw: wow*
arminiussw: lhhh
arminiussw: sexyyy stay
arminiussw: yes
arminiussw: lhlhhhhhh lhh lhlhhhhhhh:::
arminiussw: open my love::::show that wild::::
arminiussw: toying hmmmm:::::
arminiussw: lets have fun now:::

Something I see all the time on CB:

richguybigcock: show feet
richguybigcock: show feet baby
richguybigcock: feet show feet
richguybigcock: show soles! come on baby!
CBmodel: Feet are five tokens.

silence
I wish models had a jar of pickled pigs feet on standby to pull out for these freeloaders.

I wish models had a jar of pickled pigs feet on standby to pull out for these freeloaders.
:rofl: it's tempting now. Think we could go beyond feet?

I think the most confusing for me was s guy telling me over and over to "close my eyes, relax" and then spamming a bunch of other text like i could read and close my eyes at the same time.

Actually I know I'm not your man but I may consider you a friend without considering that you're a model knowing that I like you. I take certain things into consideration by reading profiles first knowing that's the way to a model's heart as I feel that I care enough to get to know you before going into a model's room

I'm more in this for if a model understands me as I love going into my arsenal of humor especially with cartoons that I grew up around then it goes into being a life teacher having been around things they weren't around such as Vietnam as I was born while this was going on. I don't like telling horror stories too often but I'm open to it if they want to learn as I know more about life than some realize as "living life on life's terms is critical for me now.

Well it's only a custom. If i do add the pics it wont be posted to manyvids. But i think I'll just be referring to the slim jim with my voice. I wanted to share Jack's links with everyone so you could share the shock with me. I'm supposed to talk about "cooking it down to remove bacteria", I'm thinking a little teriyaki sauce?
You reminded me of the Macho Man Slim Jim commercial a little bit Empty as it is a little similar but I know that I shouldn't compare the two of them as you're actually right as I want to be a student as well as you can teach an old dog new tricks sometimes more often than not

Actually I believe in looking at the total package of women knowing its the way to get to their heart s if I can't tip models I wait until I see what I can see as many men get too impatient about wanting to see a woman's nude body especially if they're in the same boat like I am as the approach I take is a more patient one unless I have the tokens to pay for it

Well thank you for the words of encouragement ma'am. I shall keep them near and dear. Trust me I am the master of fake smiles. Plan on making some content this weekend and see where that leads.
I agree that some guys can be creepy as I can use the ignore button when needed if I know that guys are acting like their in outer space

"You look like you need to eat" "We all know CFJ is a skeletor"

Ok... I don't know how many times I've been open and honest about my recovery from an eating disorder. I am small. I didn't develop fully. Some members need to DEAL with it. No one thinks it's OK to tell a woman she looks like she needs to eat less. WHY is skinny shaming still acceptable? Never-mind my 6 pack, thick legs, and booty. Clearly I eat and WERK for dis body.

Dudes like that are a small, but annoying minority. They're the types who view women less as sex partners and more as walking fleshlights with a nifty sandwich-making function. They tend to stand out, but I've had plenty more polite dudes. Even on Streamate, which is totally a "get some and get gone" type of site, my paying customers are overwhelmingly courteous and understanding. The dudes I've bitched about here, were never going to pay me, and were promptly blocked, but for every one of them, there's three dudes who've taken me private and ended the show with "thank you, that was amazing" and a five-star rating, and there's five dudes who've tipped for tits or ass, and thanked me for showing said body part, or commented on how great they think it is.

It's not happened to me personally, but I know several models that have dealt with stalkers, including a dude who was so convinced that he was going to marry a girl that he flew from his home country in Asia, all the way to fucking Chicago. She had her location listed nowhere, beyond her country, and dude still wound up in her fucking state. Not her actual town, fortunately, but still, yikes.
With me I know the girls I like & I myself have had a good relationship with most of them as I'm pleased that I don't need to be a stalker at all as I feel that I have peace of mind that I can learn from you that I have you as a gf without you leaving your room

With me I know the girls I like & I myself have had a good relationship with most of them as I'm pleased that I don't need to be a stalker at all as I feel that I have peace of mind that I can learn from you that I have you as a gf without you leaving your room

????

Saffron you guys are priceless as no one never needs to feel afraid of me as I can't stand guys that think they have relationships with you as I know that all of you are real people to me no matter whar

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Saffron you guys are priceless as no one never needs to feel afraid of me as I can't stand guys that think they have relationships with you as I know that all of you are real people to me no matter whar

"I'm not like all these creepy dudes on here, I see you as PEOPLE"

That's you. That's what you sound like. It's equally as annoying as the dudes who see us as sex objects. You're not special, you're annoying. Stop it.

SO i am in a room with a popular model who has been on CB for several years and for some reason she is putting up with the following.
I shit you not, all of the below messages were done within about 3 mins - there are lots more but I stopped here as I think you get the point..
Light Blue > Not tipped anything... very shocked he is still there (even now as I am typing).. My guess is that most of you would have silenced him by now... I would have haha.

arminiussw: hmmm
arminiussw: sexyyy you:::
arminiussw: kisses
arminiussw: hmm???
arminiussw: hmmmmmmm
arminiussw: naked so nice:::
arminiussw: hmmmmm
arminiussw: like::::
arminiussw: you sweet baby
arminiussw: lhllhhh on your sweet stay nippels baby::::help you::::
arminiussw: sucking slowly on it::::
arminiussw: lhhhhhhh
arminiussw: stay horny hmmm**
arminiussw: lhhh***
arminiussw: lhhhhhhhh
arminiussw: sexyyyy
arminiussw: youuu sexyyy bb
arminiussw: kiss
arminiussw: lhhh on it!!
arminiussw: pussy also sweet::::eek:hhhh
arminiussw: lovely;;;;
arminiussw: open it baby
arminiussw: slowly:::::
arminiussw: hmmmm::::look that!!!!
arminiussw: plays on nipppel::::great honey:::lhlhhhhh
arminiussw: lhhhhh sucking long time::::lhhhh*
arminiussw: kisses bb**
arminiussw: lhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
arminiussw: long time::::
arminiussw: intensive:::
arminiussw: lhhh::lhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
arminiussw: yummy::::
arminiussw: no stop sweet
arminiussw: hmmmmmmmmmmm'
arminiussw: look
arminiussw: wow*
arminiussw: lhhh
arminiussw: sexyyy stay
arminiussw: yes
arminiussw: lhlhhhhhh lhh lhlhhhhhhh:::
arminiussw: open my love::::show that wild::::
arminiussw: toying hmmmm:::::
arminiussw: lets have fun now:::

My favorite emoji for this on MFC or CB is :tipcomp ... compliments are welcomed and appreciated but TOKENS SAY IT BETTER. Gets the point across real fast ^.^ Usually gets butt-hurt freeloaders that think they can help me pay my bills in compliments to sulk away.

Every fucking time someone refuses to say "hi," but blurts out "Stand up." Yeah, um...no. I'll stand up when I'm walking to the kitchen to get myself some strawberry lemonade...or to go to the bathroom. :p I'm intentionally laying on my side in a great position that shows you what my body looks like (from head to thighs). That view is way sexier than the view of me standing up. Not that it matters what position I'm in anyway, because there will always be that dude in free chat ordering you to get into a different position. "Stand up...turn around...give us a twirl...walk to the door and back." SUCK MY DICK. :)

Every fucking time someone refuses to say "hi," but blurts out "Stand up." Yeah, um...no. I'll stand up when I'm walking to the kitchen to get myself some strawberry lemonade...or to go to the bathroom. :p I'm intentionally laying on my side in a great position that shows you what my body looks like (from head to thighs). That view is way sexier than the view of me standing up. Not that it matters what position I'm in anyway, because there will always be that dude in free chat ordering you to get into a different position. "Stand up...turn around...give us a twirl...walk to the door and back." SUCK MY DICK. :)

To quote Cardi B : and I know you think because I am a woman I don't have a dick, but I have a pink dildo in my dresser :D

I don't intend to be special at all I say it like it is

When you're CONSTANTLY mentioning it, it really makes it seem like you're expecting special treatment. You're trying so hard to let us all know that you treat models like people. Well, don't tell us, show us. Do it with your actions. Stop bragging about it, you sound like you're trying to earn brownie points. Just actually do it instead, because the constant talking about "I see models as peeeooooppple" is a little ridiculous.

When you're CONSTANTLY mentioning it, it really makes it seem like you're expecting special treatment. You're trying so hard to let us all know that you treat models like people. Well, don't tell us, show us. Do it with your actions. Stop bragging about it, you sound like you're trying to earn brownie points. Just actually do it instead, because the constant talking about "I see models as peeeooooppple" is a little ridiculous.

What else would we be? So curious. Also, I think you two should just fuck already.

*hides from turd post ratings*