AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
We don’t show anything, but James usually tells them something along the lines of “Of course I have a belly button you ****ing idiot!”.. LOL 😂

I believe that was guest user on Flirt4Free that demanded that we opened our penis! 😂😂

- Aiden

I actually have a friend who doesn't have a belly button. She was born with all of her organs outside of her body, so they had to put them back in and she just has a scar instead of a belly button.

I am sorry I should not laugh but... because I see him doing the same all the time, I can't help it haha

Thats oky dear , think about my reaction when i opened my stream and literally 3 minutes after the motherfucker poped out in my room , my pussy had an major turn off and shrinked like an chicken ass. The motherfucker was the firs guy writting in my chat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a damm perfect start of my cam sesion !!!!

I practically rolled my eyes and took me an 5 minutes to regroup myself in the horny mood looolll.

And he was dark purple this time !!! i hope his dick ( if he still has some ) will be dead for 1 month!

1) People are clueless and don't pay attention to dates/times of posts/tweets
2) Post/retweet counts

Another example...someone retweeted the post that my "Baby oil/booty clap" video has been sold on ManyVids. Now in my mind I'm like "Oh, I just got a video purchase? Cool!" But then I click and see that they're retweeting that old tweet from September 13 about a sale I'd made that day. Bummer. Got me all excited for nothing.....

Screen Shot 2020-09-24 at 11.37.38 AM.png

I literally have over 1000 posts on my onlyfans. 99% of them have either tits, or ass, or both in them.

It's not just the things they say that make you go WTF it's also the persistence of those things that make you go WTF like “do you like to change stinky diapers?” I don't know how many times I've seen this in the same room and he gets the same reaction/answer every time and still comes back asking as if the answer is going to change. Smh

wildwest1986You will moan in a sec when i cum ballsdeep in your throat out your nostrils
wildwest1986 Hi [Models Name]
wildwest1986 Get nasty for daddy

The first and only 3 things he said before leaving - and of course, for once this guy is dark purple and no tip.

As you can guess from this, it's a new model, or at least with the new tag. She isn't new to camming though, or if she is, her studio is very good because she just seems what to do and what not to do etc
(She has had a few like this but this one is the most recent - I have posted the original + translated to English using Google, so my bad if it translates too badly)

Original
funguy_ eres muy sexy y puedes obtener muchas fichas si haces lo correcto aquí
funguy_ He estado en estas habitaciones muchos años y sé muy bien qué es lo que hace que los tokens. He ayudado a muchas chicas a obtener muchas fichas. Me gusta y no quiero nada a cambio. Me gustaría ayudarte también.
funguy_ deberías conseguir un poco de aceite bebé, a los hombres les encanta la piel brillante

Google Translation
funguy_ you are very sexy and can get a lot of chips if you do the right thing here
funguy_ I have been in these rooms for many years and I know very well what it is that makes tokens. I have helped many girls to obtain many chips. I like it and I don't want anything in return. I would like to help you too
funguy_ you should get some oil baby, men love glowing skin

Gotta love his first suggestion to help her, right? **facepalm**
She didn't respond to him at all, and he left. So much for wanting to be so selfless and help, huh?

I feel like today in her room is going to be super fun.
Another doozie:

stefanfree18 Hi
stefanfree18 I love u
stefanfree18 You are my pretty Queen i love u
stefanfree18 I stay masturbate for First Time in the my life

Already multiple guys begging to be moderator haha. Guys so so stupid.

Reactions: mike_aussie
As you can guess from this, it's a new model, or at least with the new tag. She isn't new to camming though, or if she is, her studio is very good because she just seems what to do and what not to do etc
(She has had a few like this but this one is the most recent - I have posted the original + translated to English using Google, so my bad if it translates too badly)

Original
funguy_ eres muy sexy y puedes obtener muchas fichas si haces lo correcto aquí
funguy_ He estado en estas habitaciones muchos años y sé muy bien qué es lo que hace que los tokens. He ayudado a muchas chicas a obtener muchas fichas. Me gusta y no quiero nada a cambio. Me gustaría ayudarte también.
funguy_ deberías conseguir un poco de aceite bebé, a los hombres les encanta la piel brillante

Google Translation
funguy_ you are very sexy and can get a lot of chips if you do the right thing here
funguy_ I have been in these rooms for many years and I know very well what it is that makes tokens. I have helped many girls to obtain many chips. I like it and I don't want anything in return. I would like to help you too
funguy_ you should get some oil baby, men love glowing skin

Gotta love his first suggestion to help her, right? **facepalm**
She didn't respond to him at all, and he left. So much for wanting to be so selfless and help, huh?

The self-professed nice guy camming guru has never cammed before, doesn't know shit and really just wants to force his fetish on a model. I'm shocked!

2mb2mf.jpg

The self-professed nice guy camming guru has never cammed before, doesn't know shit and really just wants to force his fetish on a model. I'm shocked!

And of course, has never once tipped a token in his life, so has definitely never helped in any sense of the word.

Reactions: mike_aussie
Also funny how he can't decide on whether to use tokens or fichas in his message. Looks to me like he machine translated from English to Spanish before he pasted it into the chat. +1 for the effort and -2,812 for the message.

wildwest1986You will moan in a sec when i cum ballsdeep in your throat out your nostrils
wildwest1986 Hi [Models Name]
wildwest1986 Get nasty for daddy

The first and only 3 things he said before leaving - and of course, for once this guy is dark purple and no tip.

Must have a teeeeny tiny penis for that to happen cause ... science. Ugh I seriously hate terrible, unrequested dirty talk. Dude would be banned just for being a dumbass.

This guy is back but with a different name, I think.. he posted the same stuff which I have shared here previous, but for anyone who has not seen/read it; ENJOY

no_puedes_estafarme
You look like a smart and honest girl so i want to propose you something. I know a lot of guys ask you for your phone number, or them to be your boyfriend...but i am different , i am not arrogant, i don't want to profit of noone , i just want to live my life...so i just want you to read what i have to say before writing to me any feminist crazy phrase like "i am not a whore", "i don't date", "i hate men, men are dogs", back.ok?

no_puedes_estafarme
It will sound strange, but i really want to know you .I'm 35 years old, I am a white european guy , if that helps. I just want to live my life also. I like to travel, but I don't like to travel alone. I need a girl for each place/country i go. I haven't had sex in 6 years, I was just working, even 20 hours/day sometimes and not cared about women at all. I even helped some women,out of my stupidity, and it ended up bad. But i gained some social experience. I learned I can't help without geting anything in return , it's how men get exploited, it's slavery. Anyway, I just want you to look at my photos and if you like me, to remain friends for when i will visit your country. Of course if you will like me and wish to get out with me for few weeks, i can help you also (with unpaid rent, university taxes, dentist etc), if you want the help of course. I can also speak some russian.

Well, this just happened..

internationalsmash
Question. Would you be disgusted or would you consider it a compliment if a guy said you're so beautiful he wants to legit eat your shit? And would you ever consider taking a shit in a guy's mouth if he really wanted it? In my opinion you're FLAWLESS, & I would love to consume EVERYTHING that comes out of your asshole.

This guy is back but with a different name, I think.. he posted the same stuff which I have shared here previous, but for anyone who has not seen/read it; ENJOY

no_puedes_estafarme
You look like a smart and honest girl so i want to propose you something. I know a lot of guys ask you for your phone number, or them to be your boyfriend...but i am different , i am not arrogant, i don't want to profit of noone , i just want to live my life...so i just want you to read what i have to say before writing to me any feminist crazy phrase like "i am not a whore", "i don't date", "i hate men, men are dogs", back.ok?

no_puedes_estafarme
It will sound strange, but i really want to know you .I'm 35 years old, I am a white european guy , if that helps. I just want to live my life also. I like to travel, but I don't like to travel alone. I need a girl for each place/country i go. I haven't had sex in 6 years, I was just working, even 20 hours/day sometimes and not cared about women at all. I even helped some women,out of my stupidity, and it ended up bad. But i gained some social experience. I learned I can't help without geting anything in return , it's how men get exploited, it's slavery. Anyway, I just want you to look at my photos and if you like me, to remain friends for when i will visit your country. Of course if you will like me and wish to get out with me for few weeks, i can help you also (with unpaid rent, university taxes, dentist etc), if you want the help of course. I can also speak some russian.

And despite that irresistible proposal, he hasn’t been laid in 6 years?

Well, this just happened..

internationalsmash
Question. Would you be disgusted or would you consider it a compliment if a guy said you're so beautiful he wants to legit eat your shit? And would you ever consider taking a shit in a guy's mouth if he really wanted it? In my opinion you're FLAWLESS, & I would love to consume EVERYTHING that comes out of your asshole.

hahahhahaa , well i would not consider it a compliment , but i would consider it an bussiness oportunity . Pay me 1000 dollars and i will take care to shit the hell out of me on his face . BUT its a MUSt no touch me ever or pretend an relashionship with me loooolllll :haha: :vamp::hilarious::hilarious: and as a bonus i would call him also shit face after :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Got told my pussy smelled like cockroaches when I told him no to his freeloading demands. 1) can't smell me online and my pussy is fucking gorgeous. 2) how the hell do you know how cockroaches smell? Do you go up to a pile of them and take a whiff? Do cockroaches even have a distinct smell? I don't live in a city so I've only seen them in movies lol.

Got told my pussy smelled like cockroaches when I told him no to his freeloading demands. 1) can't smell me online and my pussy is fucking gorgeous. 2) how the hell do you know how cockroaches smell? Do you go up to a pile of them and take a whiff? Do cockroaches even have a distinct smell? I don't live in a city so I've only seen them in movies lol.
What an absolutely childish response.

no_puedes_estafarme

no_puedes_estafarme

Bloody hell. I can smell the desperation thorugh my computer. Dude needs to start trolling suger babe sites instead.

• Funny!
Reactions: NotYou
What an absolutely childish response.

Imagine how much of a better experience these guys would have if they were courteous and mature instead of desperate and childish. Makes you wonder what they were taught (or not taught) about how to behave growing up.