AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Agree to do it. Then if he tips you, write YOUR NIPPLE on a piece of paper and cut it in half.

This reminds me of a model I saw. She had on her tip menu "flash nipples" or boobs, and some other things too and the prices were very low, about 10 or 15 tokens.
All guys fell for it, they obviously tipped and she turned around, grab some paper with drawn on boobs/nipples or an ass, etc and then put it at the camera. I have to admit, I did LOL a lot. Stuff like that for me is amazing and it's fun to see the hilarious side of a model. Obviously had I tipped 100 tokens or something and she did that it would have been a different story lol.

This reminds me of a model I saw. She had on her tip menu "flash nipples" or boobs, and some other things too and the prices were very low, about 10 or 15 tokens.
All guys fell for it, they obviously tipped and she turned around, grab some paper with drawn on boobs/nipples or an ass, etc and then put it at the camera. I have to admit, I did LOL a lot. Stuff like that for me is amazing and it's fun to see the hilarious side of a model. Obviously had I tipped 100 tokens or something and she did that it would have been a different story lol.
I used to do "squirt shows" for 30 tokens.. When someone tipped for it i would chug a can of squirt... Low enough price point where no one got mad.. Most people laughed even if they left the room right after.. My regs got into it.. If someone said "you really squirt for 30 tokens?" They would all go... "Oh yeah, dude its fuckin awesome you gotta see this" good times..

user: do you mind getting advice hun?
user: not to say anything is the matter
user: just wanted to give you some advice

The model encouraged him with smiley emojis.

user: if you arch your lower back more, itll make your booty pop out more to drive all the old men here on chaturbate crazy. youre still amazing though!

The model attempted to follow his instructions briefly.

user: perfect job
user: thankyou! just keep it in mind when showing your luxuries off to us :thumbup

The douchebag user left the room without tipping as expected :rolleyes:

Grey User: No tits no tips

all stars season 4 get the hell out GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

(alman= Insult for Germans)
hum.. sure of this? Where?

imo 'Alman' is the correct translation, not insulting at all, for 'German' in Tunisian Arabic.
It's also used a lot in some parts of France with this typing without any insulting connotation (could be also just a bad typing), the correct french typing is 'Allemand', and Alman is encountered a lot in patronyms or site names.

Reactions: CheeseMoon
imo 'Alman' is the correct translation, not insulting at all, for 'German' in Tunisian Arabic.
It's also used a lot in some parts of France with this typing without any insulting connotation (could be also just a bad typing), the correct french typing is 'Allemand', and Alman is encountered a lot in patronyms or site names.
I've never heard it used as an insult either, but slang is hard to keep up with. However, "you alman cunt" is hard to take as anything but an insult 😟

hum.. sure of this? Where?

Now the word alman is still used to devalue people. That must not be ignored or relativized. If an ethnically German person demands to pay separately, he is often called an alman - as if there was an ethnic stinginess. The jargon, which is actually used to make sure of one's own identity, becomes a personal insult.Of course, it depends on the context, but I have to say I've only ever heard / read “alman” in connection with insults.

huh.png

huh2.png

Granny out here throwing that ass in a circle! Granny out here getting some young pickle after she throws down on that Rootie Tootie fresh and fruity at IHOP. Granny busting out here busting it wide after Sunday Service. Granny ain't out here fucking with Deacon Pettigrew with the bad hip no more, she want daquan or treshawn who got a fade, a box chevy, and a pair of grey sweatpants. Granny out here being a freak a leek!

I don't know how to feel about Granny no more. Granny ain't out here watching Matlock and soaking her dentures and quoting the bible no more. Granny out here getting a quick weave and smoking blunts and trying to pop that ass on a real negro. I don't know about this new generation of grannies! "Live Your Best Life" by all means but you are 67, slow the fuck down! You probably can't move that much anymore anyway.

Oh and this damn idiot had the nerve to say my prices are high, cheap fucking asshole. My rates are high because I want them to be high. If the idiot doesn't like it, I am sure that he can find a bucktooth hooker with bulletwounds and stretch marks for $2 on any stroll in America. At least if you paying for me, you already know that I wash my ass and my teeth are real and I didn't just get my tits out of the layaway, I got them straight from the metaphysical factory aka up top. I got my tits for free from the man upstairs.

Oh and if your ass is so damn broke, why are you on a site where you have to pay to see something? Dummy! Just a damn knucklehead, omg.

huh.png

huh2.png

Granny out here throwing that ass in a circle! Granny out here getting some young pickle after she throws down on that Rootie Tootie fresh and fruity at IHOP. Granny busting out here busting it wide after Sunday Service. Granny ain't out here fucking with Deacon Pettigrew with the bad hip no more, she want daquan or treshawn who got a fade, a box chevy, and a pair of grey sweatpants. Granny out here being a freak a leek!

I don't know how to feel about Granny no more. Granny ain't out here watching Matlock and soaking her dentures and quoting the bible no more. Granny out here getting a quick weave and smoking blunts and trying to pop that ass on a real negro. I don't know about this new generation of grannies! "Live Your Best Life" by all means but you are 67, slow the fuck down! You probably can't move that much anymore anyway.

Oh and this damn idiot had the nerve to say my prices are high, cheap fucking asshole. My rates are high because I want them to be high. If the idiot doesn't like it, I am sure that he can find a bucktooth hooker with bulletwounds and stretch marks for $2 on any stroll in America. At least if you paying for me, you already know that I wash my ass and my teeth are real and I didn't just get my tits out of the layaway, I got them straight from the metaphysical factory aka up top. I got my tits for free from the man upstairs.

Oh and if your ass is so damn broke, why are you on a site where you have to pay to see something? Dummy! Just a damn knucklehead, omg.
Hmm. I sense this person might have bothered you.

🤣😆🤣

WTF , i go exactelly the same shit exept the last line like was : your old white ass.....to learn you how much your life worth

Even though he was anonymous, I reported it to MFC anyway just in case they can go into my token earnings history, and get an IP address or something. They said I should ban the user 'nog_lickr'

How can you ladies refuse such an amazing offer (the guy is a light purple):

downunder1994: Do you have whatsapp
MODEL NAME: do you have no tokens?))) if not, then do not offer me any whatsapp or anything else
downunder1994: Yes I do I’d like you to cum for me in a video and sent it to me on whatsapp for 50 tokens

SO he wants her WhatsApp + A custom cum video for 50 tokens? Wow he sure knows how to spoil the ladies at Christmas time!

First insects then bigger animals... major red flag
Not necessarily. Seeing objects and insects being stepped on and crushed is a common fetish. Google "crush fetish" and read until your heart's content.
How you handle requests for it in your own room is of course up to you, but I'm assuming you're like me and somewhere between "not into it" and "WTF?" 😉

Reactions: NotYou
Not necessarily. Seeing objects and insects being stepped on and crushed is a common fetish. Google "crush fetish" and read until your heart's content.
Might be common, but still a very red flag. People who are into killing small animals for sexual pleasure have something wrong with their head and should see a doctor. Bugs are one thing, kittens are another.

Might be common, but still a very red flag. People who are into killing small animals for sexual pleasure have something wrong with their head and should see a doctor. Bugs are one thing, kittens are another.
The user didn't say anything about kittens, and being sent to the doctor over having a trample/crushing fetish seems a bit harsh. I see you point though. I 'm just going to leave it at that.

The user didn't say anything about kittens, and being sent to the doctor over having a trample/crushing fetish seems a bit harsh. I see you point though. I 'm just going to leave it at that.
Yes I was going off of his followup comment:
First insects then bigger animals... major red flag
because I'd assume the same.

being sent to the doctor over having a trample/crushing fetish seems a bit harsh
If the fetish is bigger animals, then it's not harsh. My example was kittens. If you think that's not worth sending someone to a mental health doctor over I'm not sure what to tell you.