AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Lily90x said:
1 minute ago in AspenRae's room:
Okieant33: are u the one Lily loves so much?

That really made me go WTF. Could he possibly be talking about me..? :shock: I don't make a secret of how much I admire Aspen, but could he really mean me..? Hardly anyone on MFC even knows me ^^
...I guess I'm just paranoid.

Probly not you, there's LilyPink, probly others I'm not aware of, hell I don't visit Aspen's room but maybe Lily is her cat's name lol

Nordling said:
Paraphrased to protect the guilty:

disgruntledmember: He's tipping more than me on PURPOSE! What a jerk! He's trying to block me from winning by tipping TOO MUCH!

HAHA! Yeah, complaining TO ME about you "being a jerk" just because you're out-tipping him is LAME. :lol: I saw that he had 730 tokens left. If winning a phone call was such a big deal to him, he could've tried to work something out where a single tip of x tokens would just get the call. Then he wouldn't have to worry about a tip war, HOPING to win.

Reactions: Nordling
The_Brown_Fox said:
Nordling said:

disgruntledmember: He's tipping more than me on PURPOSE! What a jerk! He's trying to block me from winning by tipping TOO MUCH!

HAHA! Yeah, complaining TO ME about you "being a jerk" just because you're out-tipping him is LAME. :lol: I saw that he had 730 tokens left. If winning a phone call was such a big deal to him, he could've tried to work something out where a single tip of x tokens would just get the call. Then he wouldn't have to worry about a tip war, HOPING to win.

Lucky you cleared that up, my first instinct was that Nordling was the name-obscured "disgruntledmember" :lol:

seriously though, I love how self-centered some people are - to think someone's tipping so YOU don't win, rather than because THEY want to win or THEY want to tip... :snooty:

Nordling said:

This is just f'in great. It is one thing for this to run through your pea brain, but do you not hear the shrill cry of a wounded infant as you type it out?

This in poker babe's room just minuets ago
castlover: hey hun..may have asked b4..have you ever worn a cast or used crutches??
PB: no never had any broken bones except my nose and some ribs, but used crutches once for a sprained ankle
castlover: still got the crutches??
PB:don't think so
castlover: sling
PB:yea think so somewhere
castlover: would love to see it sometime
PB:yea maybe I can find it and pull it out for a private sometime
castlover: that'd be cool

Jupiter551 said:
Lucky you cleared that up, my first instinct was that Nordling was the name-obscured "disgruntledmember" :lol:

seriously though, I love how self-centered some people are - to think someone's tipping so YOU don't win, rather than because THEY want to win or THEY want to tip... :snooty:

The guy acted like Roy (Nordling) was only out-tipping just to "be a jerk"...lol. I told him that Roy is awesome and is absolutely not - nor has ever been - a jerk to anyone in my chat room. The guy apologized and said something like "Ok, I was wrong. I'm glad Roy's good to you. I just really wanted to win that phone call." LOL.

mynameisbob84 said:
"im a profetional"
"i could buy mfc bitch i earn 500k a year"

For some reason, this reminded me of a cool line from a song I like.

"Hey dude, I could buy and sell this place, so kiss it....."

Ten points to the first person to respond with the name of the female singer who sang this line. :mrgreen:

@mynameisbob84 Don't you just love the shit-talking, arrogant basics who talk like they need Hooked on Phonics?

"Hooked on Phonics worked for meeeeee!!!" :lol:

The_Brown_Fox said:
mynameisbob84 said:
"im a profetional"

For some reason, this reminded me of a cool line from a song I like.

"Hey dude, I could buy and sell this place, so kiss it....."

Ten points to the first person to respond with the name of the female singer who sang this line. :mrgreen:

@mynameisbob84 Don't you just love the shit-talking, arrogant basics who talk like they need Hooked on Phonics?

"Hooked on Phonics worked for meeeeee!!!" :lol:

God herself (Alanis) and yes, yes I do, lady :)

Reactions: 1 person
mynameisbob84 said:
God herself (Alanis)

You got it, duuuuude! :character-beavisbutthead:

*I'm just now discovering all of the awesome smilies available on this forum.*

The_Brown_Fox said:
The guy acted like Roy (Nordling) was only out-tipping just to "be a jerk"...lol. I told him that Roy is awesome and is absolutely not - nor has ever been - a jerk to anyone in my chat room. The guy apologized and said something like "Ok, I was wrong. I'm glad Roy's good to you. I just really wanted to win that phone call." LOL.
I'm sorry, I should probably just let this be, but I guess I can't. Brown Fox I think you have access to my real first name, because it is typical for me to sign my PM's Eric/camstory, and we have PMed before. And in my case and perhaps Roy's case also, there is no concern to remain anonymous. But even if you know this, it seems that blatantly outing a members name should be avoided that it does not give the appearance of being proper.

Reactions: Alabastra
camstory said:
I'm sorry, I should probably just let this be, but I guess I can't. Brown Fox I think you have access to my real first name, because it is typical for me to sign my PM's Eric/camstory, and we have PMed before. And in my case and perhaps Roy's case also, there is no concern to remain anonymous. But even if you know this, it seems that blatantly outing a members name should be avoided that it does not give the appearance of being proper.

What are you talking about? Who's being outed? And Roy/Nordling is a friend of mine who likes it when I call him by his first name. Clearly, if he had an issue with it, HE would've said something to me. But for some reason it bothers YOU that I call him Roy? :lol:

And as for you using the term "outing".....there's threads on here all the time (with screen shots) calling out models who have bad lighting, etc. Yet you're bothered by the fact that I call my friend by his first name? LOL.....

Also, before you posted this, I didn't even realize what your name is. I really don't know much about you, but you made a point of telling me (and everyone else here) what your real name is.

And you sent me a private message on here about this? WHY?

The_Brown_Fox said:
camstory said:

What are you talking about? Who's being outed? And Roy/Nordling is a friend of mine who likes it when I call him by his first name. Clearly, if he had an issue with it, HE would've said something to me. But for some reason it bothers YOU that I call him Roy? :lol:

And as for you using the term "outing".....there's threads on here all the time (with screen shots) calling out models who have bad lighting, etc. Yet you're bothered by the fact that I call my friend by his first name? LOL.....

Also, before you posted this, I didn't even realize what your name is. I really don't know much about you, but you made a point of telling me (and everyone else here) what your real name is.

lol! And I get the feeling that he still thinks, for some reason, that I was quoting myself in my post about the guy who got "disgruntled" because someone ELSE was outtipping him.

For the record, Foxie would NEVER out someone's "real" name without it already being public. Not to mention that a "real" name may not even be real. :)

Nordling said:
lol! And I get the feeling that he still thinks, for some reason, that I was quoting myself in my post about the guy who got "disgruntled" because someone ELSE was outtipping him.

For the record, Foxie would NEVER out someone's "real" name without it already being public. Not to mention that a "real" name may not even be real. :)

Trying to increase his post count, maybe? :think:

This cool thread just got really strange.....

I just read it that he was making the point that it's probably a wise policy not to reveal member or model real names without express permission, and I'm sure Nordling didn't mind, and I'm sure you knew him well enough to know that Fox.

Just a misunderstanding, so everyone just drop your weapons okay? It doesn't have to go down like this. We can talk about it. Down at the station.

Jupiter551 said:
I just read it that he was making the point that it's probably a wise policy not to reveal member or model real names without express permission, and I'm sure Nordling didn't mind, and I'm sure you knew him well enough to know that Fox.

Just a misunderstanding, so everyone just drop your weapons okay? It doesn't have to go down like this. We can talk about it. Down at the station.
Agree. It was good advice, just poor wording.

mynameisbob84 said:
"im a profetional"
"im a pycholgist"
"im a machanic"
"your gonna get pimped slaped"
"i know steve job's"
"your a dum bitch"

All of the above was guffed out by the same basic last night. He was awesome and I miss him already.

No he was a "michanic" and a "phycologist". Bob, come on, he said he AVERAGES 500k a year. Duh!

You forgot that he is Justin Beiber's dad and that he knows him personally :).

AND he is on the cover of Men's Fitness Magazine for December. He's a body builder and a profetional athlete!

Oh and he misses fucking Casey Anthony.

Then he told me I must have been born with blonde hair because I am dum bitch. ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

fxck_doll said:
lol.
"Can you pee in a cup and drink it?"

i was like woowwwww.....no way.

You can't? I think it'd be a piece o' cake. Not that I would do it, but I mean I possess the capability to.

The_Brown_Fox said:
camstory said:

My Dear I was hesitant to make this post for fear it would bring the exact response it has. The reason for the pm was to try to explain to you that my post was not meant as a personal assault against you.

I am sorry if you took my post as a comment directed at this particular circumstance (Nordling aside perhaps if he's cool with it), I meant only that in general I think it is inappropriate to drop names. If we are to guard models names with a great deal of secretsy, then we should treat members names with the same regard.

practically they are not the same, but theoretically they are exactly the same.

Again I am sorry Brown Fox if this felt like an attack against you personally. That was not my intent at all. I guess I should have been a little more clear.

camstory said:
My Dear I was hesitant to make this post for fear it would bring the exact response it has. The reason for the pm was to try to explain to you that my post was not meant as a personal assault against you.

I am sorry if you took my post as a comment directed at this particular circumstance (Nordling aside perhaps if he's cool with it), I meant only that in general I think it is inappropriate to drop names. If we are to guard models names with a great deal of secretsy, then we should treat members names with the same regard.

Again I am sorry Brown Fox if this felt like an attack against you personally. That was not my intent at all. I guess I should have been a little more clear.

Thank you for apologizing. I had a long response typed out, but I'm not gonna sweat it. My friend Nordling and I know what the deal is, and we'd never disrespect each other's privacy and whatnot.

I can't really think straight right now, because my house was just on fire. So all of this thread nonsense is just like "Whatever" at this point, you know? We are okay. Will keep you posted. I'm with my son and nephew right now, but my sister and niece were taken to the hospital.

The_Brown_Fox said:
camstory said:

Thank you for apologizing. I had a long response typed out, but I'm not gonna sweat it. My friend Nordling and I know what the deal is, and we'd never disrespect each other's privacy and whatnot.

I can't really think straight right now, because my house was just on fire. So all of this thread nonsense is just like "Whatever" at this point, you know? We are okay. Will keep you posted. I'm with my son and nephew right now, but my sister and niece were taken to the hospital.
Wow! I'm so glad you're okay. Hope the same for your sister and niece. :(

Nordling said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
camstory said:

Wow! I'm so glad you're okay. Hope the same for your sister and niece. :(
Yea wow now I really feel like an ass. Never thought you were showing anyone any disrespect, but all sort of puts things in perspective. What is so much more important than this petty bickering is the safety of yourself and those around you.

ohmystarz said:
mynameisbob84 said:
"im a profetional"
"im a pycholgist"
"im a machanic"
"your gonna get pimped slaped"
"i know steve job's"
"your a dum bitch"

All of the above was guffed out by the same basic last night. He was awesome and I miss him already.

No he was a "michanic" and a "phycologist". Bob, come on, he said he AVERAGES 500k a year. Duh!

You forgot that he is Justin Beiber's dad and that he knows him personally :).

AND he is on the cover of Men's Fitness Magazine for December. He's a body builder and a profetional athlete!

Oh and he misses fucking Casey Anthony.

Then he told me I must have been born with blonde hair because I am dum bitch. ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha. You're right. I'd forgotten some of his best bits! He's like the Forrest Gump of MFC. (Forrest Gimp?)

Hate to toot my own horn, but I quipped something last night in PlayboyMegan's room that made her almost lose her voice from laughter.

"Since we're talking about nationalities, Megan if you ever want some Polish Sausage I know a great place to find some. ;) Seriously, my Dad's Polish, my Mom's English. So, after some sausage I can teabag you. :lol:"

She asked me if I've ever used that as a pickup line in a bar. I haven't, but I can't see it going over well if I did.

My parents weren't born in Poland and England, but my grandparents (their parents) were and came over to Canada after World War II.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
LightReCon: you could feed a third world country on bitch's tips
Made me think.

Lily90x said:
LightReCon: you could feed a third world country on bitch's tips
Made me think.
MFC draws all sorts, - Obviously a humanitarian.

Reactions: JickyJuly