AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
In the last week, I've been trying Stripchat a little, as an alternative to CB.
But I was surprised by the rudeness on display there. Not that I'm a stranger to similar behaviour on CB though.....
In this room, there were at least 3 Knights, yet they let this demanding tirade continue:

View attachment 89882

And in another room, despite there being 5 red knighted users, nobody was tipping with me.
2 of the knights were holding a conversation about one of them working as a roadie in the 1970's.
The model said "nobody else wants to play; should I leave now?"
Both of them wrote "yes" in chat and then continued their conversation.
I felt really sorry for the model, she looked devastated and left immediately.
The 2 knights carried on their discussion for at least 10 mins after she went offline.
As a newcomer, perhaps I don't have the feel of that room yet, nor the site overall, but the model's reaction seemed like she was genuinely shocked and upset.
Certainly didn't appear to be much gallantry from those she'd bothered to knight.

Ugh, what a dick.

I'm on SC right now, and this is the first night I'm trying out the setting to where only "people who've bought tokens or subscriptions" can chat. I warned people that I'd be enabling this feature tonight, and one of the grays swore he'd be willing to finally buy tokens just so he can chat with me. Hmmm. Well I saw him in my room earlier, and he did no such thing. He left as soon as he realized he's unable to chat anymore. Smh.

And it's sooooo quiet. Lol. At least I've got YouTube music to jam to. I'm listening to "Start Me Up" by The Rolling Stones.

Ugh, what a dick.

I'm on SC right now, and this is the first night I'm trying out the setting to where only "people who've bought tokens or subscriptions" can chat. I warned people that I'd be enabling this feature tonight, and one of the grays swore he'd be willing to finally buy tokens just so he can chat with me. Hmmm. Well I saw him in my room earlier, and he did no such thing. He left as soon as he realized he's unable to chat anymore. Smh.

And it's sooooo quiet. Lol. At least I've got YouTube music to jam to. I'm listening to "Start Me Up" by The Rolling Stones.
One of the bots I use on CB changes chat permissions for grays and non-tippers once my room reaches a certain level and it's sooo nice.

In the last week, I've been trying Stripchat a little, as an alternative to CB.
But I was surprised by the rudeness on display there. Not that I'm a stranger to similar behaviour on CB though.....
In this room, there were at least 3 Knights, yet they let this demanding tirade continue:

View attachment 89882
Some models certainly choose the wrong guys for knights. I think some guys just like the "badge" beside their name.

And in another room, despite there being 5 red knighted users, nobody was tipping with me.
2 of the knights were holding a conversation about one of them working as a roadie in the 1970's.
The model said "nobody else wants to play; should I leave now?"
Both of them wrote "yes" in chat and then continued their conversation.
I felt really sorry for the model, she looked devastated and left immediately.
The 2 knights carried on their discussion for at least 10 mins after she went offline.
As a newcomer, perhaps I don't have the feel of that room yet, nor the site overall, but the model's reaction seemed like she was genuinely shocked and upset.
Certainly didn't appear to be much gallantry from those she'd bothered to knight.
Just because I am a knight does not mean I have tokens every show, so I cannot always tip along with others :)

But I am with you, that behaviour would be terrible from any user, much less from knights. Especially if, as you say, the model was upset by their behaviour. In the room I am a knight in we do sometimes tease the model, and she gives back to us as good as we give. I guess at times we could look unkind to a newcomer. (I do have to be careful sometimes, being Australian, shit-stirring is second nature but I suppose I can go too far, or too often ;) )

As to the difference between the sites, I cannot speak to that, I do not really use CB. But models here on ACF who work both sites could shed some light on what they see as differences in users' behaviour between the sites.

I get that, of course. But it'd be unlikely that every one of the 5 'unlimited' knights in this room at a given time would be unable to contribute at least a few.
Not sure I've ever quoted myself in a reply before!
Just revisited that SC room and noted that several of those knights have '@xh' after their username. Would this be denoting them as cross-platform users from Xhamster? I find that situation really weird, but just another quirk of an unfamiliar site.....

Woah. Ick?

Ew. That's creepy.
Truthful answer is probably "at birth" but clearly the question was loaded with something far less innocent.
Probably a different guy, but there's a guy on SM that does that. He always starts out with that question, then trys to move it toward talk about underage sex, and then incest. I guess his hopes are that the sex worker he is talking to was abused by a family member in childhood. He often asks the model to lay on her side facing the camera when she talks to him, to start it out. Then he breaks into that shite. If you ban him he'll try back on a different account. Perhaps he has migrated to stripchat CB.

However, sadly there are definitely more than just the one. It's actually really common. It's difficult to keep up with blocking them all.
( I have 1035 members blocked on SM currently, and I still make good money there. Model's should never feel coerced or scared to block like they have to put up w this twisted shit for money).

Attachments

• Block List Pic.JPG
    Block List Pic.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 11
Sorry for D.P, want to follow up w some light humor;

This convo here made me laugh, I was frustrating him with the old Bimbo routine at every turn... (this was free chat, never had a show or been tipped by the guy) 😆 😆

Freeloader10000001 (can't remember his exact name); What do you think of Missionary?

Me; I don't know, I've never done one... but I did have a regular here who ran off to join the Seminary...

Freeloader10000001; What's your favorite position?

Me; Hmmmm... I guess I'd have to go with Linebacker.

I get that, of course. But it'd be unlikely that every one of the 5 'unlimited' knights in this room at a given time would be unable to contribute at least a few.
Yes, of course, I missed that part, sorry.
Just revisited that SC room and noted that several of those knights have '@xh' after their username. Would this be denoting them as cross-platform users from Xhamster? I find that situation really weird, but just another quirk of an unfamiliar site.....
Yeah there is some sort of connection between Xhamster and StripChat. You see usernames with the @xh sometimes, but I've not seen a lot really, and rarely any of them tipping. (but again that is just my experience -- I do not realy visit a lot of different rooms these days.)

Reactions: rockin_rod
Yes, of course, I missed that part, sorry.

Yeah there is some sort of connection between Xhamster and StripChat. You see usernames with the @xh sometimes, but I've not seen a lot really, and rarely any of them tipping. (but again that is just my experience -- I do not realy visit a lot of different rooms these days.)
Thanks! Now I'm wondering if maybe the @Xh username guys were tipping on that site, and they don't show up as tips on SC. I'll have to go and check that one out.

Some models certainly choose the wrong guys for knights. I think some guys just like the "badge" beside their name.

Just because I am a knight does not mean I have tokens every show, so I cannot always tip along with others :)

But I am with you, that behaviour would be terrible from any user, much less from knights. Especially if, as you say, the model was upset by their behaviour. In the room I am a knight in we do sometimes tease the model, and she gives back to us as good as we give. I guess at times we could look unkind to a newcomer. (I do have to be careful sometimes, being Australian, shit-stirring is second nature but I suppose I can go too far, or too often ;) )

As to the difference between the sites, I cannot speak to that, I do not really use CB. But models here on ACF who work both sites could shed some light on what they see as differences in users' behaviour between the sites.

Exactly this.

I am on both CB and SC and I can tell you the huge difference between "mods" and "knights":
Quite simply a moderator is there to try and help the model, whether that is room control, trying to encourage guys, chatting, etc.
Knights on SC, however, are people made to feel special, typically red names (rank 80+ - people who have spent $10+). You will see all of the same red names in every room as a Knight. These guys don't even have to do anything, ask to be Knight or even tip much. In fact, a lot of them will just go to a room tip 5 or 10 tokens but in 1tk tips, then the model puts them as a Knight. In the hope they will come back and spoil her yet this seems to rarely happen and when/if they do come back, they do the same thing of just tipping 5, 10 or 20 tokens in 1tk tips. Very few do any form of room control to help or care about telling guys to stop being rude etc.

But then they get way too entitled and try get even more from the model because they are a red name and a knight.

CB = moderator is to help
SC = Knight is just to try get them to keep coming back to you and make them feel special (most times it's really not special because it's common to see models with 20+ knights lol)

Thanks! Now I'm wondering if maybe the @Xh username guys were tipping on that site, and they don't show up as tips on SC. I'll have to go and check that one out.

This is exactly that, but I am pretty sure no matter which site you view on, you will see the exact same names in each chat, and the same tips in both chats, so you can only tell if someone is "XH" because they have it in their name.
I may be wrong for that though.

But I do remember asking about the XH before, because it did (does?) break the name when you tagged them in the chat because obviously, it has 2x "@" in the name.
So, I think it's just those with XH are guys who have signed up via the xHamster site and now you see them in SC.. although I guess their name may not have "XH" in on the XH website chat list.. who knows you can try and report back I guess

This is exactly that, but I am pretty sure no matter which site you view on, you will see the exact same names in each chat, and the same tips in both chats, so you can only tell if someone is "XH" because they have it in their name.
I may be wrong for that though.

But I do remember asking about the XH before, because it did (does?) break the name when you tagged them in the chat because obviously, it has 2x "@" in the name.
So, I think it's just those with XH are guys who have signed up via the xHamster site and now you see them in SC.. although I guess their name may not have "XH" in on the XH website chat list.. who knows you can try and report back I guess
I just found the same model's room on XH and the knights there also have '@xh' at the end of their usernames. Colour-coding of usernames is different on XH though, just something else to confuse me! Can't comment on the tipping yet, they don't seem to be doing any on either SC or XH :)

On the SC Kinght versus CB Mod thing, yeah I see what you meant. But there's a lot of mods on CB who do just as little as some knights, but in their defense some of them were given mod status without request, and perhaps to encourage revisiting, or for the model to see when they enter....... who knows

Reactions: NotYou
Sorry for D.P, want to follow up w some light humor;

This convo here made me laugh, I was frustrating him with the old Bimbo routine at every turn... (this was free chat, never had a show or been tipped by the guy) 😆 😆

c (can't remember his exact name); What do you think of Missionary?

Me; I don't know, I've never done one... but I did have a regular here who ran off to join the Seminary...

Freeloader10000001; What's your favorite position?

Me; Hmmmm... I guess I'd have to go with Linebacker.
I do this shit too XD

Gray who has never talked before: what is your biggest fantasy?

Me: That I will get tipped a hefty sum before being asked personal questions.

I used to tell them my favorite position is top lane AD carry but I don't play MOBAs anymore...

Last edited:
This isn't a WTF but more of a... I dunno exactly, but an annoyance?
Users using symbols and characters to replace real letters - I think in some weird attempt to be more "romantic" or look more "sweet" towards th model, but I think it's very... yeah. Example, but this guy does it with every sentence:

User: Hum!!!Fucking your lovely ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ in catching yours B( ✿ )( ✿♡)BS
User: ¤a“ ̃ ̈ ̄ ̄ ̈ ̈"aღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღa" ̃ ̈ ̈ ̄ ̄ ̈ ̃“a¤

The guy is always nice and complimenting the model, but for some reason this thing from guys annoys me lol

No words from me are needed, just read haha

11:48 PM JesusAli@xh
My love I do now Boss dick sticks hard in my ass Your ass Your ass Your ass please I love you I'm with you in your bed I do now one time please my love I want to see you naked without full clothes please

11:50 PM JesusAli@xh
My love I do now Boss dick sticks hard in my ass Your ass Your ass Your ass please I love you I'm with you in your bed I do now one time please my love I want to see you naked without full clothes please

My love I do now Boss dick inserts hard in my ass Your ass Your ass Your ass please I love you I'm with you in your bed Do now one time Please my love I want to see you naked without clothes fully Please the best woman in the world

11:52 PM JesusAli@xh
You are very beautiful and attractive and your eyes are beautiful. I am very dad with an apple body

11:53 PM JesusAli@xh
You are very beautiful and attractive and your eyes are beautiful. I am very dad with an apple body

11:54 PM JesusAli@xh
You are very beautiful and attractive and your eyes are beautiful I love you so much in the apple body

11:56 PM JesusAli@xh
You are very beautiful and attractive I have honey boobs I love so much

I can't stand cheap ass men who flat out make false accusations in your free chat, and claim you didn't do something you were tipped for. Hmmm. Giving me two separate 1-token tips isn't gonna get you a damn thing from my tip menu. And the other night you tipped like...what...20 tokens? That's not gonna get you anything but a "Thank you," and me standing up and turning around. And I'll actually pay attention to your PM and BRIEFLY respond.

Coming in my free chat accusing me of "not doing what I was tipped for" is straight up bullshit, but it really shouldn't be a surprise to me that someone with a stupid screen name like 'Immebih' would behave like this. This, btw, was the same idiot who kept asking me the other night about what other platforms I'm on, because he's too lazy to just check out my Twitter bio. Another exhausting Stripchat member that I'm happy to ban...too bad it can't be a PERMANENT ban.

Another exhausting Stripchat member that I'm happy to ban...too bad it can't be a PERMANENT ban.

Stripchat members are really something else. The only time I've cried from camming (other than happy tears) was while trying SC. I think you read about my experience(s) on there so hopefully that was helpful for you to thicken up your skin before jumping in. I don't know where SC is getting their members from, but good god, basic human decency seems to be lacking in most of them. I hope things get better for you on there

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Stripchat members are really something else. The only time I've cried from camming (other than happy tears) was while trying SC. I think you read about my experience(s) on there so hopefully that was helpful for you to thicken up your skin before jumping in. I don't know where SC is getting their members from, but good god, basic human decency seems to be lacking in most of them. I hope things get better for you on there

Thank you. This guy said he hasn't been watching me on the Stripchat site...he said it's one of the sites that's partnered with Stripchat. So Xhamster, maybe? I don't know, but he's banned now so fuck him.

But if I'm gonna be torturing my eyes (softbox lighting) for 3 1/2 - 4 hours at a time, and putting in all this effort to look good on cam (Brio webcam that sure wasn't cheap...beautiful backdrop on my wall) and be engaging and fun, it's gonna have to get better soon. Otherwise I'm not wasting any more of my time with token sites and free chat. I have a non-adult work from home gig I've totally been neglecting for these token sites. I'm gonna start focusing on that soon (nighttime) if things don't get any better soon. No super bright lighting necessary for that.

And maybe stay logged into Cams Nude Chat topless (Fuck free chat) during daytime hours.

No words from me are needed, just read haha

11:48 PM JesusAli@xh

My love I do now Boss dick inserts hard in my ass Your ass Your ass Your ass please I love you I'm with you in your bed Do now one time Please my love I want to see you naked without clothes fully Please the best woman in the world

11:52 PM JesusAli@xh

11:53 PM JesusAli@xh

11:54 PM JesusAli@xh
You are very beautiful and attractive and your eyes are beautiful I love you so much in the apple body

11:56 PM JesusAli@xh
You are very beautiful and attractive I have honey boobs I love so much
I feel like this could be a successful trap song with the right beat......

This was CB, I guess the model didn't reply to the guy so he got a little angry (his profile says he is 40, but my god, so many guys act/respond like such children):
(FYI: the model is only 40, so by no way "old")

philmycoke4
wow
philmycoke4
you look fucking awesome
philmycoke4
you look like a movie star?
philmycoke4
i wonder which one......... post man rings twice...... with jack nicklson
philmycoke4
old bitch, who do people say u look like?

This was CB, I guess the model didn't reply to the guy so he got a little angry (his profile says he is 40, but my god, so many guys act/respond like such children):
(FYI: the model is only 40, so by no way "old")

philmycoke4
wow
philmycoke4
you look fucking awesome
philmycoke4
you look like a movie star?
philmycoke4
i wonder which one......... post man rings twice...... with jack nicklson
philmycoke4
old bitch, who do people say u look like?
Bruhhh he's the same age as the person he's calling old wtf.

Guess he's going senile with old age as well...