AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
That's pretty damn rude, they could at least tip something to show appreciation, or else leave.
Honestly, I know I tend to get annoyed at the number of greys who make demands and request free pms, but lately I've seen a lot of that from the highest-spending member colors (like dark purple on CB).
There seems to be a sense of entitlement because they're big tippers. Somewhere. But if not in this room, to me you're just another grey until you hit the happy button.

ETA: a better alternative to opening multiple tabs would be to click follow so you can come back later and check the room out at more leisure. At least avoids the appearance of camping out in the room but neither tipping nor chatting.
You can see how many tokens a user has on CB? Asking for a friend.

You can see how many tokens a user has on CB? Asking for a friend.
If you're asking about the post by @yummybrownfox writing a very specific number, I believe that models on MFC can see how many tokens any user in their room has.
On CB, a broadcaster can sort users in the room in order of how many tokens they have, but can't see the absolute number. But if they know how many tokens 1 or more other accounts have (for example, a regular may disclose this, or it could be a studio account with a known token balance) then they can deduce an approximate number you hold.

If you're asking about the post by @yummybrownfox writing a very specific number, I believe that models on MFC can see how many tokens any user in their room has.
On CB, a broadcaster can sort users in the room in order of how many tokens they have, but can't see the absolute number. But if they know how many tokens 1 or more other accounts have (for example, a regular may disclose this, or it could be a studio account with a known token balance) then they can deduce an approximate number you hold.

I believe the model’s username also gets sorted among the users when they sort their user list by number of tokens. So if the model herself has 5,000 tokens, she’ll know anyone above her on the list has at least 5,001 tokens each.

(I have not witnessed this myself, but a model once gave me the “woah, you have a lot of tokens” and when I asked how she knew that, she said it was because I was above her on the user list and she was sitting on a lot of tokens prior to payout day, so she knew I had at least a little more than her).

• Helpful!
Reactions: rockin_rod
luklup6
I feel blood that your tongue is inside your ass because but tight ass I squeeze your thighs I undress buttocks and tongue tight

Britains Got Talent No GIF by Got Talent Global

Yes, we can see how many tokens a MyFreeCams member a currently has IF he isn't hiding his token amount (which is an option). So if some guy is camped out in my room not talking and not tipping, and I click his name and see that he has 5,000 tokens (Because he hasn't hidden the number)...and that number starts dropping lower and lower, that means he's currently tipping another model (or in a group or private show) while camped out in my room doing nothing.

Reactions: Jay_Storm
I remember that I had a screenshot of weird stuff this guy would say in my room (No one knows wtf he's talking about half the time), and intended to post it in this thread...but I guess I deleted it from my computer. But here's a screenshot of the note I made on him tonight. Lol.

bigdick.jpg

2 users, same room..
Not sure what "mrr.****" is meant to be, not sure I want to considering the rest of the sentence.

1:54 AM Milaissa
Amazing channel really perfect bb mrr like hard analanal fck mrr?? Open chocolate plz mrr:*****

1:54 AM Milaissa
Woe seci diablo mrrr open chocco

1:55 AM Milaissa
Play together? What up?

------------

2:10 AM Dg3037
Sex anal

2:11 AM Dg3037
Mmm

2:12 AM Dg3037
Anal

2:12 AM Dg3037
Mmmm

2:14 AM Dg3037
Anal

2:14 AM Dg3037
Dildo anal

happyguy.png

So you expect me to stop dancing to "Thriller" to keep moving closer to the laptop to keep typing to your entitled, non-tipping ass, because you're most likely some dude sneaking around on your wife (Buy headphones)...and you're already complaining that you're unable to PM me? Kiss my Black stretch marked ass. :)

Yesterday a member tipped 1tk in the middle of me and my boyfriend having sex to ask if I had ever cheated on him. Sigh. I understand this might be a cuckplay thing and I'm usually a very easygoing person but we have it in our bio that we are a loyal couple and I felt like he wanted to humiliate my boyfriend, so I firmly told him 'No and I never will'. it might have broken the moment for other people watching and it honestly made me go dry. That's not a normal thing to ask a coupl e, is it? Or am I just too soft skinned?

cocainehardfuck

mmm baby my girl cocain and crazy partyy torn pussy open brutal bootle fisted full openn noclose finish sent servicee holee finish torn bebe out controll detroyedd please stop fuckk out controll andd banged and anal finiosh all hole open brutal service bebe crazyy

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

cocainehardfuck

mmm baby my girl cocain and crazy partyy torn pussy open brutal bootle fisted full openn noclose finish sent servicee holee finish torn bebe out controll detroyedd please stop fuckk out controll andd banged and anal finiosh all hole open brutal service bebe crazyy
Wow! Looks like his username is spot on! o_O

Also "Random question what colour is your roof?" (and after I said I won't answer that) "it's ok if you don't want to answer that one... but what colour is your neighbour roof then?"
WTF in the creepy way
That is really concerning. My friend took a private a couple of weeks ago and the guy requested c2c. Almost as soon as she opened his camera feed, he produced a knife and attempted this ^.
She left the private immediately, and reported it to the site. But she was badly affected by it - had to go offline, and didn't work for a few days.
Probably never know if the guy was serious, perhaps having mental health issues, or was trying to shock her. But she is still not back to normal, and is reluctant to take any more c2c unless it's from a trusted regular.

I have this member who has been with me in my room for 3 days, and he is still wondering whether to buy whatsapp or not (1000tok), if I have ever met someone who bought whatsapp, if I talk a lot, if I answer, send pictures, every day the same questions, but still on thoughts, becomes frustrating. Just buy or don't buy.

I have this member who has been with me in my room for 3 days, and he is still wondering whether to buy whatsapp or not (1000tok), if I have ever met someone who bought whatsapp, if I talk a lot, if I answer, send pictures, every day the same questions, but still on thoughts, becomes frustrating. Just buy or don't buy.

I think we can safely say after 3 days of "being unsure" he is just wasting time for it and isn't going to buy it. If he does, then I will be truly surprised (but I ain't gonna eat my words or anything :p)

There is a guy that I see comes into the room every single show and asks for the model to pm him 'to discuss buying her whatsapp'.
Always the same response, WA is 500 tokens and there is nothing to discuss. Buy it, or shut up.
Oh, and anyone who won't tip 11 for the pm is very unlikely to tip 500 for WA.

I remember that I had a screenshot of weird stuff this guy would say in my room (No one knows wtf he's talking about half the time), and intended to post it in this thread...but I guess I deleted it from my computer. But here's a screenshot of the note I made on him tonight. Lol.

View attachment 90546
Can you please do this next time lol, I thought about doing something like this

Reactions: Diana_Devil
That is really concerning. My friend took a private a couple of weeks ago and the guy requested c2c. Almost as soon as she opened his camera feed, he produced a knife and attempted this ^.
She left the private immediately, and reported it to the site. But she was badly affected by it - had to go offline, and didn't work for a few days.
Probably never know if the guy was serious, perhaps having mental health issues, or was trying to shock her. But she is still not back to normal, and is reluctant to take any more c2c unless it's from a trusted regular.
Honestly... I think I would have watched him... Is that bad? Literally just out of curiosity to see if he actually had the balls to do that...
I know I'm not the only one here, come on.

But yeah- I honestly really hope your friend is ok after that. Dudes that do that type of shit just to scare models are a different level of low.

Can you please do this next time lol, I thought about doing something like this

Can I do what? Post the screenshot? I have plenty of other screenshots I've posted in this thread. :)

Can I do what? Post the screenshot? I have plenty of other screenshots I've posted in this thread. :)
I know but the one dude you literally put a note on to post a whole list of screenshots from just seemed like it would be pretty promising lol.

• Funny!
I know but the one dude you literally put a note on to post a whole list of screenshots from just seemed like it would be pretty promising lol.

"Literally" is your favorite word, isn't it? Lol. I'm sure I'll be posting more funny stuff here soon. Stay tuned..... :)

Honestly... I think I would have watched him... Is that bad? Literally just out of curiosity to see if he actually had the balls to do that...
I know I'm not the only one here, come on.

But yeah- I honestly really hope your friend is ok after that. Dudes that do that type of shit just to scare models are a different level of low.
Yeah, it's bad. Dude is either an unfunny asshole or insane/completely mentally unstable. And not worth risking the model account if you didn't exit the c2c immediately and report that bullshit.

Yeah, it's bad. Dude is either an unfunny asshole or insane/completely mentally unstable. And not worth risking the model account if you didn't exit the c2c immediately and report that bullshit.
I think my curiosity would kill me tbh... Just cause wow that's pretty out there. I guess until he actually did it or not- then that would decide how I react, lol. but yeah, you're right, really not worth the account if the psycho is serious. That's an instant ban, right?
How do you even report people though? At least on MFC, I've never found a button for that- just banning/muting. Unless you have to directly email support.