AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I am honestly so confused by what this guy is saying or asking.. any ideas? I understand why you ladies are emotionally exhausted after the work more than physically so, due to things like this and god only knows what else.
I have a childhood friend who sometimes sends me (and others) messages like this when he is off his meds or tripping. A jumble of words that made sense when he thought of them before somehow losing their meaning on the way from his brain to the keyboard 😵

I have a childhood friend who sometimes sends me (and others) messages like this when he is off his meds or tripping. A jumble of words that made sense when he thought of them before somehow losing their meaning on the way from his brain to the keyboard 😵

He came back after and then said a lot more weird stuff, and then did mention some kind of drug/medication, damn I can't remember what it was, so you are definitely right.

And this is why mods/knights can get such a bad reputation because there are some stupid ones.

A grey guy:

Hey hru
WOW
you're beautiful

40 minutes later one of the model's knights comes along and mutes this guy - he had said nothing prior to this, he literally said hi and complimented her.

40 minutes later one of the model's knights comes along and mutes this guy - he had said nothing prior to this, he literally said hi and complimented her.
You mean this grey user's message was still visible in the chat 40 minutes after it was written? No wonder the room is quiet if you're basically told to STFU no matter what :(

You mean this grey user's message was still visible in the chat 40 minutes after it was written? No wonder the room is quiet if you're basically told to STFU no matter what :(

Yep, exactly. And she has no problem with guys talking or even being a little naughty with the talk, even if they are not tipping. So long as it's only a tiny bit and it's within context and within reason.
I just got home and the same room and knight - here is an example of what I mean:

NOTE: This guy is a BRONZE and level 15, so he HAS bought tokens and spent before...
(The model does all kinds of roleplay so she has no problems with talk like this, if it can lead her to a private - which makes sense)

4:20 PM [ BRONZE USER ]
Suck it like your son is watching you and jacking off

4:20 PM [ MODEL ]
OLALA

ITS YOUR FETISH?

4:21 PM [ BRONZE USER ]
If it turn you on yes

4:21 PM [ MODEL ]
heheheehe

4:22 PM [ SILLY KNIGHT ]
@[ BRONZE USER ] You have been on this page for two years and have never bought tokens or gave you so please be quiet

[ BRONZE USER ] has been muted by [ SILLY KNIGHT ]

• Wat?!
Reactions: Jay_Storm
Yep, exactly. And she has no problem with guys talking or even being a little naughty with the talk, even if they are not tipping. So long as it's only a tiny bit and it's within context and within reason.
I just got home and the same room and knight - here is an example of what I mean:

NOTE: This guy is a BRONZE and level 15, so he HAS bought tokens and spent before...
(The model does all kinds of roleplay so she has no problems with talk like this, if it can lead her to a private - which makes sense)

4:20 PM [ BRONZE USER ]
Suck it like your son is watching you and jacking off

OLALA

ITS YOUR FETISH?

4:21 PM [ BRONZE USER ]
If it turn you on yes

4:21 PM [ MODEL ]
heheheehe

4:22 PM [ SILLY KNIGHT ]
@[ BRONZE USER ] You have been on this page for two years and have never bought tokens or gave you so please be quiet

[ BRONZE USER ] has been muted by [ SILLY KNIGHT ]
That's against TOS and model can be banned for that. Not to mention ew gross.
Screenshot_20211226-120758.png

iluiluiluiluiluilu2iluiluilu A lot of kisses on your whole body
iluiluiluiluiluilu2iluiluilu 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
iluiluiluiluiluilu2iluiluilu Some kisses on your long black hairs
iluiluiluiluiluilu2iluiluilu 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
iluiluiluiluiluilu2iluiluilu Some kisses on your both guns 🔫🔫😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
iluiluiluiluiluilu2iluiluilu Both guns 🔫🔫means urs both nipples boobs

Nipples boobs? ; )

I understand and it's step mom etc that is only allowed but my point still stands, it was not the reason he muted him and he does it with all users
And? The model could easily lose her account for catering to the nontipper. Makes zero sense. That's the bigger issue than the idiot moderator. Idiot mods kill off the tippers. Idiot models who don't follow TOS kill the entire account. Especially stupid to cater when the person isn't even tipping and hadn't in a long time. If the member is only that level at 2 years on, they're not about to become a big spender just based on odds.

And this is why mods/knights can get such a bad reputation because there are some stupid ones.

A grey guy:

Hey hru
WOW
you're beautiful

Yeah some Knights are dicks. My model friend has another Knight who, seemingly randomly, will go on crusades against users (grey or otherwise) "daring" to talk in chat if they are not tipping. It is also not unheard of for hm to come back and criticise a user for saying something 5 minutes or more earlier in chat. I have mentioned it on occasion (via PM, I do not think Knights arguing in public chat is a good look) to my friend but she seems unphased unless he does so to a user who has been tipping. It's not common for him to "warn" tipping users to be quiet but not unheard of.

I do feel it is not a good look for the room, as generally her room is a fun chatty room. She may well be telling him off via PM, and it is always her decision as to how she disciplines, or not, us Kights :) of course.

This is a new one, for me anyway.

Purple user, sends me 15 tokens, asks about a private. I PM them. User asks about cost, tell them how much. Agrees to that, I tell them I won't do anything in private or public before payment. Then this motherfucker asks be to lower my price to 6tks be minute and whatever he sends me, it wants BACK at the end of the show. So I asked, you want me to: strip, blowjob, fuck my pussy for 6tks per minute and whatever you send to "buzz" my pussy you want back? Yep, that is what he wanted. I was getting 6 per minute! What more did I want?! I told him I only talk in private for 6 per minute, nothing else. Called me a fucking whore and left. Haha. I swear, some of these users are getting really bold.
Reminds me of the guys at the strip club that used to keep picking up the same dollar off of the stage and trying to retip with it over and over. LIke sir, how are you not embarrassed right now?

Had this one happen last week: "Since you seem like a fun person, would you babysit my daughter. She wants to paint her toenails...what color do you suggest?" I told him I can't discuss anything relating to minors. He apologized and left. Had a woman the week before tell me she was "breastfeeding her kid" (WTF). I also told her I can't talk about anything relating to minors and also that I can't have anybody underage in my cam room. She didn't understand at 1st but she realized her mistake/s, apologized, and left. Did any of these 2 things I mentioned ever happen to you?

Had this one happen last week: "Since you seem like a fun person, would you babysit my daughter. She wants to paint her toenails...what color do you suggest?" I told him I can't discuss anything relating to minors. He apologized and left. Had a woman the week before tell me she was "breastfeeding her kid" (WTF). I also told her I can't talk about anything relating to minors and also that I can't have anybody underage in my cam room. She didn't understand at 1st but she realized her mistake/s, apologized, and left. Did any of these 2 things I mentioned ever happen to you?

CRAZY! Years ago on ImLive I've had "What's the name of the school your child goes to?"

There used to also be a guy on there who'd go around asking models if they were spanked as a child. I guess it was a turn-on to him to hear stories about it?

I used to have this regular that paid me for Skype shows pretty much every night for like a month. One day his kid woke up while we were on cam so he excused himself to go handle that; but instead of putting the kid back to bed, he brought the kid into the room with him so that I could meet him. Everyone was fully clothed and there was nothing even remotely sexual going on, but I was still so freaked out by that. I cut him off after that because I realized he was getting way too attached to me at that point.

baller.jpg

WTF, dude. LOL. This "baller" dude (with his non-tipping ass) threw a fit because...

After a different member with the word 'Daddy' in his name entered my room, baller23balling's slow ass asked him "She's ur mom???" 😂 Me and the other guy were like wtf...and telling baller to stop being weird. Lol. Then baller23balling went off on this rant here about Black people copying Italians. LOL. Um...I love my sexy Italian men, but this fuckboy right here with the run-on sentences is a CLOWN. :clown:

Ronald Mcdonald Reaction GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK

Ciao!

copying Italians. LOL.
If this is his pressing issue, I'd say he's pretty well off in general 😂😂

Expect a visit from a Czech or Slovak user soon, complaining loudly about black people drinking beer, or a Mexican being annoyed with someone unauthentically eating tacos. Not to mention the Swede ranting about the completely fake driving of Volvos and cultural appropriation shopping at IKEA. But I'd say you're even since he probably listens to jazz, blues and rap in secret :p

But you should probably stop flaunting the Lamborghini in your mansion driveway so much, just to be sure.

atromby😮🤩😍 You are fabulously beautiful! I love everything about you: the angelic face, the sweet eyes, the shiny hair, the tasty lips! I also love the fantastic body of the Goddess of Love that you have: in particular, I love the beautiful boobs, the warm belly, the soft thighs and the delicious precious female fruit that you hide in between: I am sure that I would like to copulate with you with infinite pleasure my sweetest Goddess of Love🤩😍🥰❤️❤️.

atromby😮🤩😍 You are fabulously beautiful! I love everything about you: the angelic face, the sweet eyes, the shiny hair, the tasty lips! I also love the fantastic body of the Goddess of Love that you have: in particular, I love the beautiful boobs, the warm belly, the soft thighs and the delicious precious female fruit that you hide in between: I am sure that I would like to copulate with you with infinite pleasure my sweetest Goddess of Love🤩😍🥰❤️❤️.
A man of many words and not so many tokens, I presume? 😅

What......the.......fuk.

Hope u reported him

Banned from my room. Didn't click the Report button. I don't submit reports every time some butthurt lunatic calls names. I'm not sure SC would block him, but I did e-mail the screenshot to Chloe and Eva just now since you insisted. :)

Reactions: Highlander884
View attachment 91141

WTF, dude. LOL. This "baller" dude (with his non-tipping ass) threw a fit because...

After a different member with the word 'Daddy' in his name entered my room, baller23balling's slow ass asked him "She's ur mom???" 😂 Me and the other guy were like wtf...and telling baller to stop being weird. Lol. Then baller23balling went off on this rant here about Black people copying Italians. LOL. Um...I love my sexy Italian men, but this fuckboy right here with the run-on sentences is a CLOWN. :clown:

Ronald Mcdonald Reaction GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK's CZ/SK

Ciao!
Lol at the person who rants about copying when he's attempting to copy baller status aka someone who is financially successful and he's obviously not. What a loser

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Lol at the person who rants about copying when he's attempting to copy baller status aka someone who is financially successful and he's obviously not. What a loser

He sounded like he’d been holding that lil’ “insult” in his holster for a while. LOL. I laughed, and said that I sure do miss getting my brains fucked out by the Italian/Polish guy I used to mess with…strong, muscular man who DOESN’T have a lil’ Tic Tac dick. 🥰

I returned from a private show on CB to see this in the public chat.
Every comment was posted by a dark blue user who sees himself as an unofficial moderator........ and he and I have never interacted.
IDK, but naming me, making references to using protection, and asking about seeing little versions of me in the model's country afterwards....
All very immature behaviour. Definitely made me go WTF?

post private.jpg