AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

User: You are pretty, but why dont you use make up?
Me: I dont feel like it.
Me: Do you use make up?

User: Eh, What? No, I am a man, you silly girl, of course not.
Me: Why not?
User: ....
User: I didnt mean to be rude, I just thought most girls use make up. Like I said, you are still pretty.

Dude. What are you trying to say?

Sounds believable...

6:19 PM omer189
Hi how are you ? I have just joined the site and you look really beautiful Please I have never seen a woman in lingerie or without clothes, is there any chance you can do something for me for the first time I will ever please? I will respect and appreciate any an

(it cut off there, it seems like he typed more or pasted it but ran out of characters - no second message)

Sounds believable...

6:19 PM omer189
Hi how are you ? I have just joined the site and you look really beautiful Please I have never seen a woman in lingerie or without clothes, is there any chance you can do something for me for the first time I will ever please? I will respect and appreciate any an

(it cut off there, it seems like he typed more or pasted it but ran out of characters - no second message)

I’m mostly impressed that he made it all the way to an adult website and clicked through to a specific model’s page without even accidentally seeing any lingerie or nudity in passing.

Oh look who's back!

8:12 PM Zoltan115
@[ MODEL NAME ] Hello! How are you? You know you are still the most beautiful woman or person I have

@[ MODEL NAME ] seen on this site nice face nice smile cute eyes cute nature you know you're a robber woman. Because you've already kidnapped my little heart.

@[ MODEL NAME ] And since I rob my dear little heart I wish I had a private conversation? I think it's a good price. All right beautiful lady?

She didn't respond and low and behold, he left, so much for him loving her and stealing his heart

Oh and another guy in the same room who always comes and does/says the same things...
(I muted him because he goes on and on and on otherwise)

8:37 PM Jorge0233
Una vuelta bb se me está poniendo dura bb

8:37 PM Jorge0233
Saca tu lengua bb

8:38 PM Jorge0233
Me la estoy tocando bb por ty bb la tengo bien dura bb y gruesa bb

8:38 PM Jorge0233
una vuelta bb

Your typical stuff about "stroking it" and he uses "bb" waaaaaay too much.
Jorge and Zoltan, as you may have guessed, are both grey users that have been there for 1-2 years each

Reactions: Jay_Storm
I want you to gape fart whipped cream out of ur asshole into my mouth

No Way Reaction GIF by Kathryn Dean

Oh look who's back!

@[ MODEL NAME ] Hello! How are you? You know you are still the most beautiful woman or person I have

@[ MODEL NAME ] seen on this site nice face nice smile cute eyes cute nature you know you're a robber woman. Because you've already kidnapped my little heart.

@[ MODEL NAME ] And since I rob my dear little heart I wish I had a private conversation? I think it's a good price. All right beautiful lady?

She didn't respond and low and behold, he left, so much for him loving her and stealing his heart

People kill me with the back-to-back compliments. I'm only going to say "Thank you" so many times in a row until it just starts to get silly. After that I'm just giving you a half smile and an unenthusiastic "Awww" with the rest of the ass-kissing compliments. It's like they think they're making up for not tipping by showering you with a string of ass-kissing compliments instead. Lol. When we say "Chat with us," we don't mean you have to kiss our ass.

Tips are a nice compliment. Just a measly 10 token tip...is that too much to ask?

Wouldn't the mouth also require a bit of gaping?
And how would said whipped cream first enter the ass?
This guy needs to better convey his details.

We are thinking about this too much BUT to answer the question, you can get whipped cream in a canister that has a decent size length nosil, so you could shove that right on up there :p

Now time for me to go wash my eyes out with some bleach to remove this vision!

Guys who seem to think lingerie and toys seem to magically appear and the model doesn't need to spend money to have them.

I see too often when models don't havevthe latest toys and accessories etc and guys complain or say "it would be better if you had this or this toy".. if I am a Knight I will respond nicely with something like "she needs you kind gents to tip her so she can buy the [lovense lush]" and then the guy will usually have comments saying for me to tip, then he starts to tip.... in slow 1s and ends up tipping 5 or 10 total (great thanks that 50 cents will help buy a $130 toy) :facepalm:

Guys who seem to think lingerie and toys seem to magically appear and the model doesn't need to spend money to have them.

I see too often when models don't havevthe latest toys and accessories etc and guys complain or say "it would be better if you had this or this toy".. if I am a Knight I will respond nicely with something like "she needs you kind gents to tip her so she can buy the [lovense lush]" and then the guy will usually have comments saying for me to tip, then he starts to tip.... in slow 1s and ends up tipping 5 or 10 total (great thanks that 50 cents will help buy a $130 toy) :facepalm:
Reminds me, I was in a room last week and the tip menu had 'help me buy a Lush 3' and several guys tipped for it while I was there.

1:15 AM
Cokewomen5757j
Baby please get up off the bed please show your very beautiful sexy hot body off in the shower body wet please

1:19 AM
Cokewomen5757j
Baby please get up off the bed please show your very beautiful sexy hot body wet in the shower please

1:20 AM
Cokewomen5757j
Baby.Baby. Show your body hair wet in the shower please

1:26 AM
Cokewomen5757j
Baby why can't I see your sexy hot body wet in the shower please show your very sexy hot pussy cum wet in the shower please just one time please

1:31 AM
Cokewomen5757j
Baby please show your very beautiful sexy hot body wet in the shower please just one time please

1:39 AM
Cokewomen5757j
Baby please no more bed please do do something else besides the birth go into the shower free

1:42 AM
Cokewomen5757j
Baby please get up off the bed no more back please get in the shower and get your hair wet and your p**** wet please

---

Edit:
I thought he had stopped but he started again:

---

1:57 AM
Cokewomen5757j
Baby please just one time please show your very beautiful sexy hot body off in the shower please

1:58 AM
Cokewomen5757j
Baby please put some oil on your sexy hot body wet in the shower please

Last edited: