AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Am I wrong in wanting this rockyrocks062088 user to tip for "moan your name", and that I'm around to hear it when it happens? 😋
If only it was the same room!
But with that anon user, it was just so funny to hear the long pause after she asked what their name was....... and then crickets, no response.
And most of the time, there's no similarity anyway between the name and the username.
Like 'girthy-man-sword' will tip for moan name, and write 'the name's Bob' (or whatever). Nobody cares what name they want to hear.

Reactions: CheeseMoon
out.png
if that's deliberate and not a typo, guess it means the correctly-spelled version is already in use.

not something to joke about...... but this was in the room of a Colombian model and they let it continue......
12.jpg

• Wat?!
Reactions: Highlander884
View attachment 92474
if that's deliberate and not a typo, guess it means the correctly-spelled version is already in use.

not something to joke about...... but this was in the room of a Colombian model and they let it continue......
View attachment 92475

I think a lot of model's don't seem to care as it's "not their kid" and not their responsibility, or any other reason, but what they seem to not understand is that it's their room and it IS their responsibility to ban and report them, even if a guy is really older but pretending. I don't think models realise they themselves can/will get in trouble with stuff like this.

I have seen stuff like this, and I have tried to tell the model and it usually has 1 of 2 responses: a proper r"omg I didn't know/realise" and they ban the person, or they literally roll their eyes and say they don't care.

Terry is back!!!
(Gold user on SC who only ever says this to models but he did respond to me the other day)

12:30 PM
terry666666
ass

12:32 PM
[ ME ]
@terry666666 Terry.. tip for once?

================

Oh and then this guy is also back, he continues on and on and on saying this nonsense:

12:34 PM
Bosse50
Ask you my darling vill your do you want to fuck now may lav

Not sure this guy understands what "bye" means... He wrote in French, I have put his original version plus the translated version (according to google)

2:42 PM
tubaisent
Je te baissent ça oui bisous ma chérie je vais y jouir bisous mon cœur merci jolie fleur ravissante bye

2:48 PM
tubaisent
Tu m'excite ça fait plaisir je jouis merci mon cœur

2:49 PM
tubaisent
La perversité pas mon truc bisous mon amour je suis bien en toi c est merveilleux bisous bye

2:53 PM
tubaisent
Il y a longtemps que j'ai enlevé ta culotte bisous mon amour c'est trop bon bisous

------------

2:42 p.m.
tubaisent
I lower it to you yes kisses my darling I will enjoy it kisses my heart thank you pretty flower lovely bye

tubaisent
You turn me on it makes me happy I enjoy thank you my heart

2:49 p.m.
tubaisent
Perversity not my thing kisses my love I'm good in you it's wonderful kisses bye

tubaisent
It's been a long time since I took off your panties kisses my love it's too good kisses

Hahahahaha another room I am in, guess who comes?

5:04 PM
lions1986
in what positions do you like to make love show

5:04 PM
[ ME ]
@lions1986 DUDE!! stop asking women this, go buy tokens and tip to get them to show you!!

So many guys (greys) who think letting YOU make them your slave is a good thing and reward to YOU.
I mean, do they really not understand the simple basics that it is a fetish and it is THEY who are getting off on it, therefore, they must pay for it... I just don't understand how some guys can get dressed in the morning (I shouldn't judge, I don't always haha)
Keep in mind, some people like to control other people because they can't control themselves. Will I play the role of a slave to fulfill a person's fantasy? Yes. With that being said, if anything a member requests is against the rule/s, the law/s, either on a cam site and/or a Skype show, I politely decline and say no, I won't/can't/refuse to do that. Also keep in mind some members who enjoy this fantasy, not all, are a complete fuck up regarding his/her/transgender yearly physical health exam, and/or a poor credit score with all 3 credit bureaus, so they project their "I want to dominate somebody mindset" to deflect from their own personal fuckups. Some individuals are physically, mentally, and/or financially healthy, and just have the I want to be a master and you be the slave private cam show fetish.

Not sure this guy understands what "bye" means... He wrote in French, I have put his original version plus the translated version (according to google)

2:42 PM
tubaisent
Je te baissent ça oui bisous ma chérie je vais y jouir bisous mon cœur merci jolie fleur ravissante bye

tubaisent
Tu m'excite ça fait plaisir je jouis merci mon cœur

2:49 PM
tubaisent
La perversité pas mon truc bisous mon amour je suis bien en toi c est merveilleux bisous bye

tubaisent
Il y a longtemps que j'ai enlevé ta culotte bisous mon amour c'est trop bon bisous

------------

2:42 p.m.
tubaisent
I lower it to you yes kisses my darling I will enjoy it kisses my heart thank you pretty flower lovely bye

tubaisent
You turn me on it makes me happy I enjoy thank you my heart

2:49 p.m.
tubaisent
Perversity not my thing kisses my love I'm good in you it's wonderful kisses bye

tubaisent
It's been a long time since I took off your panties kisses my love it's too good kisses
Even if I wasn't fluent in French, if you're saying goodbye, just say "au revoir."

Hahaha wow, I just had a run-in with that guy who tried to discredit @noiett - he even uses a grey account with "cb_noiett".
I recognised his name, thankfully instantly so told him "No" when he tried to get the model to PM him.

it was something along the lines of "I can help you stop those spammers" and then "Send me a PM"
I instantly said "no, not needed" because I recognised his name.

He responded to me as "I wasn't talking to you, I asked [ Model Name]" - I silenced him.

Then he proved how stupid and immature and how much of a low life he is, he kept coming in with grey accounts and spamming - all of the accounts were "female" so they were easy to spot, but even clicking "refresh list" the names didn't show as fast as he was able to spam a few messages..

Now she has 100+ anonymous users in her room, and she doesn't usually get this, so she is a little nervous, but there should be nothing to worry about.

OMG, I can't believe that this guy is still wasting his time trying to discredit me. He uses fake accounts to contacts models, posts in the apps comments, reports me to support.. he even posted in this forum and the only thing he got is a permanent ban on Chaturbate. Some people should get a job or something to do... :think:

Disappointing, but not entirely unexpected.
View attachment 92483

Back to more normal behaviour:
View attachment 92484
View attachment 92485
For some reason, the last one made me think of Yoda's speech. I really hoped the model would write back "tokens send sir"

Ahh the "it's my birthday" or "it was yesterday", always so amazing.. but I like that guys come back lol.

------------------

1:26 PM
lovesexygirl123
Hi cute

1:26 PM
lovesexygirl123
Private message ❤

1:28 PM
lovesexygirl123
Hey beautiful:)

lovesexygirl123
You dont want 1000 tk my queen:) I swear no joke love

lovesexygirl123
Im crazy you are so beautiful

1:29 PM
lovesexygirl123
Give me pm let me tell you honey

1:29 PM
[ ME ]
@lovesexygirl123 if you have 1000 tokens, you can afford 3 tokens to buy her PM ;)

1:30 PM
[ MODEL ]
@[ ME ] then he will have 997, which is less than 1000

1:30 PM
[ ME ]
@[ MODEL ] hahaha Well to be fair, token packages you buy are 1150 so he will still have 1147, and then 147 after spoiling you with 1000 :D

1:31 PM
lovesexygirl123
I have 1540

1:31 PM
[ ME ]
@lovesexygirl123 then 3 tokens is nothing for a PM

==== he leaves ====

I ask the model if she can see his balance or does it says it's hidden.
Guess what? His balance is visible to her and can you guess was he telling the truth? Bingo, he didn't have anywhere close to 1540 haha.
I love guys who are so stupid but think they are so smart

This model had just finished a lengthy striptease goal that extended into multiple tips for actions such as dancing.
She'd been on her feet and active for a while, and when the tipping dried up, she lay down on the bed to catch up with the viewer chat.
Did not appreciate this viewer's comment, and his sense of entitlement to be entertained without ever tipping, and complaining about no longer finding free content on OF.
He's damned right that he won't be back, but not on his terms - she banned him.
rude.png

View attachment 92493

View attachment 92494
but still no tokens

View attachment 92495
:rofl:
Guy must be thinking of the movie 'Indecent Proposal'
Oh No Football GIF by happydog

Reactions: rockin_rod
This sounds legit, I really think he would have taken her pvt
Do this and then he will take her pvt.. yeah sure we believe you julien

julien299229
cool! pls let me see what does she mean to you ;) then i enter pvt for hot strip and fuck together!!!!

julien299229
Pls make a sexy and slow "Sharon Stone" crossing uncrossing legs with big spread... and looking at your cam with sluttiest eyes ;) then i enter hot long pvt till cum together

(He posted a GIF of Sharon Stone doing her infamous cross-open legs scene"...

This sounds legit, I really think he would have taken her pvt
Do this and then he will take her pvt.. yeah sure we believe you julien
I agree, and that is why I never criticize such people. Most often I keep quiet, and if not, then I praise them, like:

Great, Julien! I am so glad you are here. I saw hundreds of people who promised the same you promise, and now I hope you will be the very first of them who will actually keep his promise!

i will just stick this story here for you all..

jon000999
You know my love.....I very much wish to be your husband or your friend so that I could see this moon every day and stay with you all the time...Your beauty will make me never fall in love with having sex with you every night on our bed and we will enter the strongest battle in history... I will be naughty with you and make you happy always....I wish to marry you or marry a girl who is a beautiful and sexy version of you like you...my sexy angel

jon000999
You know where the strongest battle in the world is and when..... I will answer you... in your bed When I pick you up and put you on the bed and take off your clothes and start the strongest battle in humanity... We will be naughty and enjoy the best time together.... I hope that will happen one day..... Where are you from, you thief of my heart, mind and soul

i will just stick this story here for you all..

jon000999
You know my love.....I very much wish to be your husband or your friend so that I could see this moon every day and stay with you all the time...Your beauty will make me never fall in love with having sex with you every night on our bed and we will enter the strongest battle in history... I will be naughty with you and make you happy always....I wish to marry you or marry a girl who is a beautiful and sexy version of you like you...my sexy angel

jon000999
You know where the strongest battle in the world is and when..... I will answer you... in your bed When I pick you up and put you on the bed and take off your clothes and start the strongest battle in humanity... We will be naughty and enjoy the best time together.... I hope that will happen one day..... Where are you from, you thief of my heart, mind and soul
i just threw up in my mouth a little bit GIF by chuber channel

a123duncand Sexy toes
a123duncand Just wanna smell your sweaty toes baby
a123duncand Just wanna smell your sweaty feet and your dirty ass baby
a123duncand Mmm gorgeous feet
a123duncand Hope they stink
a123duncand Wiggle your toes if they smell sweaty x
a123duncand Fart in my face baby

This guy goes to every model room and asks the same thing - or makes the same offer, I should say.
He is Gold, rank 45, and joined 8 months ago - so it's not like he hasn't spent. Not sure why he only offers 45 for BOTH all the time.

3:58 PM
Oldsmokey46
Hi Luv, show tits and pussy in public 45 tks

4:00 PM
[ ME ]
@Oldsmokey46 this is in pvt only, i think - i see you offer this exact same to all models, i am curious why you only ever offer 45 tokens for both of these to each model?

I have seen him LOTS with this, so I was curious. He didn't answer but left.