AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Messages like the following are becoming a daily if not hourly occurence. Are so many people really this clueless and disrespectful, or do you guys think a lot of these are bored and passive-aggressive trolls?

For context I have plent of guys I DM who have spent very little, but we don't dirty talk (for the most part), we chat about weather, yoga and other life stuff. And we keep it super brief. Also triple emojis, what's that about, way too much Discord and/or caffeine?

Attachments

• etiquette.jpg
    etiquette.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
The funniest thing just happened to me this evening and I still can't quite believe it. On Streamate, a guy took me exclusive. Showed me his dick, hard underneath his pants. I told him I love seeing the outline and the way it pings up when you take your pants down, so he pulled his pants off, his hoodie still covering his belly and hanging down over some of his dick. Got up, went over to a mirror and started shaking it around a little, showing off how big it was, grabbing it with his free hand, then walked back over to his bed, camera fixed on his huge dick swinging. Then he left the show before anything else happened.

At which point I burst out laughing because it was a dildo 😂 Honestly took me so much mental strength not to laugh while he was doing all this! It wasn't even a particularly realistic dildo and his legs and hands had a very pink complexion, whilst the dildo was slightly olive toned. I don't know what the intention was! Was he trying to see if he could trick me into thinking it was real?? Some kind of social experiment? Fuck knows haha, but I was gonna let him try and trick me for as long as I could without laughing 😂😂

The funniest thing just happened to me this evening and I still can't quite believe it. On Streamate, a guy took me exclusive. Showed me his dick, hard underneath his pants. I told him I love seeing the outline and the way it pings up when you take your pants down, so he pulled his pants off, his hoodie still covering his belly and hanging down over some of his dick. Got up, went over to a mirror and started shaking it around a little, showing off how big it was, grabbing it with his free hand, then walked back over to his bed, camera fixed on his huge dick swinging. Then he left the show before anything else happened.

At which point I burst out laughing because it was a dildo 😂 Honestly took me so much mental strength not to laugh while he was doing all this! It wasn't even a particularly realistic dildo and his legs and hands had a very pink complexion, whilst the dildo was slightly olive toned. I don't know what the intention was! Was he trying to see if he could trick me into thinking it was real?? Some kind of social experiment? Fuck knows haha, but I was gonna let him try and trick me for as long as I could without laughing 😂😂

That’s hilarious… I wonder what he got out of it? Maybe just fantasizing about being well-equipped enough to show it off?

I'm not saying that one of these for sure was the case, but it is possible he was a trans man, or a cis man who lost his penis, or had a small penis and fantasised about having bigger one, or had erectile disfunction but wanted to see himself as getting hard. Or it could've been any other perfectly reasonable situation that made him want to express his sexuality this way and had nothing to do with tricking you. I get how it could've made you want to laugh in the moment since it's pretty unexpected, but I don't think it was as weird as it might seem at first.

Remember everyone, if you don't have a penis/are not happy with what you got store bought is fine!

Messages like the following are becoming a daily if not hourly occurence. Are so many people really this clueless and disrespectful, or do you guys think a lot of these are bored and passive-aggressive trolls?

For context I have plent of guys I DM who have spent very little, but we don't dirty talk (for the most part), we chat about weather, yoga and other life stuff. And we keep it super brief. Also triple emojis, what's that about, way too much Discord and/or caffeine?
I don't really get that kind of approach anyway, but I understand it even less with DMs than I would in chat. I mean, is he sitting there with a boner in the hope that you'll reply instantly? I can't recall the last time I DM'd a model and got a fast reply. It's not the right medium and that's before you take into consideration the inappropriateness and freeloading nature of the message.

I have to say, the more I come here, the more I don't think I should be visiting cam sites. I'm too vanilla. First anthill guy, now fake cock guy.

• Funny!
Reactions: Highlander884
A guy i mentioned here before "lickthatho" goes around to all models doing the same, he tries hard to become a Knight, tells the chat the model gives the best private shows - and he copies and pastes all the exact same lines to all these models.

Finally, he did it to a Ukrainian model who I visit a lot and she made him a Knight because of all his silly copy > paste nonsense.

On day 1 he was doing the obvious stuff of trying hard to stay as a knight, tip her, follow her, "she gives the best private", normal stuff, but he kept making the SAME stupid joke (again, copy and paste it) saying "what are you guys watching, football? there is a sexy woman in front of you. tip her". He made that same joke about 5 times in 20 minutes.

On day 2 he was still using that exact same joke multiple times (like really, at least try new material), and there were guys talking to the model in Russian - they were all being polite, just chatting. However, he kept telling everyone to speak English. She wrote to him in public chat "it's fine, I understand them" and his response was "As your knight, they need to speak English so I can understand them". I don't know how wrong or right of it was of me, but I replied to him just to point out that as her knight he should understand and learn the room, and HE should adapt to HER rooms needs and there are plenty of FREE translators he can install free on his phone or computer/laptop browser, or simply use a free website translator. Otherwise, she will ban anyone that is rude. I received a PM from him telling me not to tell him how to be a knight, and I was unable to reply to him because he banned me as soon as he had sent the message to me lol.

Anyway, in all of that same time, there were multiple other users (tippers) he was being bad with and 1 of them actually spoke up to say this guy does this in all rooms and it drives users and her tippers away (which it definitely does) After these, she actually removed him as her knight.

I just thought the entire thing was ridiculous and it's a very good example of why you don't just make "anyone" your Knight or Moderator - they need to KNOW you, your likes/hates, and desires, and be able to understand you and your room and not try to make YOU change the room for THEIR needs/requirements. I am sure if I talk in rooms he is a knight in, he will decide to be an asshole to me and probably mute me lol.

edit:
I just want to say, I never used to get annoyed by mods or knights, except those excessive types on CB posting images constantly and saying how much they love the model etc.
But I have really been getting so annoyed and frustrated a lot, and having so many of these idiots it killing it all for me. And this is despite knowing there are a lot of good/decent ones out there who are nothing like this, when you keep coming across these same types, it just destroys everything and the moods

A guy i mentioned here before "lickthatho" goes around to all models doing the same, he tries hard to become a Knight, tells the chat the model gives the best private shows - and he copies and pastes all the exact same lines to all these models.

Finally, he did it to a Ukrainian model who I visit a lot and she made him a Knight because of all his silly copy > paste nonsense.

On day 1 he was doing the obvious stuff of trying hard to stay as a knight, tip her, follow her, "she gives the best private", normal stuff, but he kept making the SAME stupid joke (again, copy and paste it) saying "what are you guys watching, football? there is a sexy woman in front of you. tip her". He made that same joke about 5 times in 20 minutes.

On day 2 he was still using that exact same joke multiple times (like really, at least try new material), and there were guys talking to the model in Russian - they were all being polite, just chatting. However, he kept telling everyone to speak English. She wrote to him in public chat "it's fine, I understand them" and his response was "As your knight, they need to speak English so I can understand them". I don't know how wrong or right of it was of me, but I replied to him just to point out that as her knight he should understand and learn the room, and HE should adapt to HER rooms needs and there are plenty of FREE translators he can install free on his phone or computer/laptop browser, or simply use a free website translator. Otherwise, she will ban anyone that is rude. I received a PM from him telling me not to tell him how to be a knight, and I was unable to reply to him because he banned me as soon as he had sent the message to me lol.

Anyway, in all of that same time, there were multiple other users (tippers) he was being bad with and 1 of them actually spoke up to say this guy does this in all rooms and it drives users and her tippers away (which it definitely does) After these, she actually removed him as her knight.

I just thought the entire thing was ridiculous and it's a very good example of why you don't just make "anyone" your Knight or Moderator - they need to KNOW you, your likes/hates, and desires, and be able to understand you and your room and not try to make YOU change the room for THEIR needs/requirements. I am sure if I talk in rooms he is a knight in, he will decide to be an asshole to me and probably mute me lol.

edit:
I just want to say, I never used to get annoyed by mods or knights, except those excessive types on CB posting images constantly and saying how much they love the model etc.
But I have really been getting so annoyed and frustrated a lot, and having so many of these idiots it killing it all for me. And this is despite knowing there are a lot of good/decent ones out there who are nothing like this, when you keep coming across these same types, it just destroys everything and the moods

It reads as though enjoying models’ shows isn’t even this guy’s reason for being on a cam site. Sounds like being a control freak is his game/hobby and he just enjoys a rush from being in charge of things.

I’m stealing your answer, damn. ❤️ I’ve seen so many sending me messages like that, asking if I like their member, and I always just don’t reply. But this answer is spot on.

Reactions: MarieElise
I’m stealing your answer, damn. ❤️ I’ve seen so many sending me messages like that, asking if I like their member, and I always just don’t reply. But this answer is spot on.
Thanks. I would like to say I’m cool headed and self controlled enough to always respond that way, but that’s what they get on a good day lol. I won’t share what they might get on a day I’m exhausted, and low on patience / tolerance for fools 🤣 But in my opinion no response, or something like that is probably the best route to take.

Last night I told a model "Enjoy your lentils". It wasn't a euphymism. She was cooking lentils. Definitely the weirdest thing I've ever said to a cam model though.

edit:
for him it's all about me , me , me , "I'm the Impotent one , look at me , me , me "

So there's a Russian lady I visit often. She always smiles, even when I know she's having a bad day with her mental health she smiles, even with the out of line pervy shit she smiles and laughs it off.

Guy comes into the room says hi and tells her she's beautiful and she responds with thank u and the usual. But then the guy types

"Hope u r having a wonderful time in your "great" country"

For first time I see her not smile, she doesn't cry but its clear he's hurt her.

Wish people would stop assuming that all Russians on webcam r Pro-putin. They may not be slagging him off in public but don't mean they support and agree what's happening. I mean if I was living there I'm not sure I would talk about it on cam (does anyone here not think the Russian police r watching webcams)

Also this made me wonder about something, it's no secret that a good third of webcam models are Eastern European but not all r russian and not every Ukrainian camgirl has the flag in the background or uses the Ukraine #. How many Ukraine girls had people assume they're russian and put up with same shitty comments?

So there's a Russian lady I visit often. She always smiles, even when I know she's having a bad day with her mental health she smiles, even with the out of line pervy shit she smiles and laughs it off.

Guy comes into the room says hi and tells her she's beautiful and she responds with thank u and the usual. But then the guy types

For first time I see her not smile, she doesn't cry but its clear he's hurt her.

Wish people would stop assuming that all Russians on webcam r Pro-putin. They may not be slagging him off in public but don't mean they support and agree what's happening. I mean if I was living there I'm not sure I would talk about it on cam (does anyone here not think the Russian police r watching webcams)

Also this made me wonder about something, it's no secret that a good third of webcam models are Eastern European but not all r russian and not every Ukrainian camgirl has the flag in the background or uses the Ukraine #. How many Ukraine girls had people assume they're russian and put up with same shitty comments?

Exactly, or even any mention of the whole thing that is going on, it's not nice or fair for any one of the models.
There are a lot of guys being full-on arseholes about it and even wishing Russian models to die, or I also see guys going to Ukrainian model's rooms and saying they hope a bomb hits them. I always report the messages but sadly, never know if anything happens to those kinds of guys.

Some guys are a bit more "clueless" (not meaning to be rude or mean to the model about the whole thing but one made a comment like this a few days ago in a Russian model room (at the time the room was great, tipping, talking, laughs etc):

"You 2 are very beautiful. Russian women are beautiful, but I hate Putin"

Why add that last part of the comment?
I did respond and just say let's not talk about any of this that is happening and keep the conversations/chat light and enjoyable.
He didn't seem to understand that he had said anything "wrong" by such a comment and tried to argue but I ignored it so it wouldn't continue - and it worked.

Some guys are just oblivious, but then obviously some are just full-on trolls, and some are absolutely horrible guys.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Exactly, or even any mention of the whole thing that is going on, it's not nice or fair for any one of the models.
There are a lot of guys being full-on arseholes about it and even wishing Russian models to die, or I also see guys going to Ukrainian model's rooms and saying they hope a bomb hits them. I always report the messages but sadly, never know if anything happens to those kinds of guys.

Some guys are a bit more "clueless" (not meaning to be rude or mean to the model about the whole thing but one made a comment like this a few days ago in a Russian model room (at the time the room was great, tipping, talking, laughs etc):

"You 2 are very beautiful. Russian women are beautiful, but I hate Putin"

Why add that last part of the comment?
I did respond and just say let's not talk about any of this that is happening and keep the conversations/chat light and enjoyable.
He didn't seem to understand that he had said anything "wrong" by such a comment and tried to argue but I ignored it so it wouldn't continue - and it worked.

Some guys are just oblivious, but then obviously some are just full-on trolls, and some are absolutely horrible guys.

I think bringing up topics like war or politics is bad form during a cam show. People are there to feel good and have fun (hopefully), and the model is trying to make money. No need to pour cold water on the proceedings with a depressing or divisive topic.

(Exception to this is if the model is the one that initiates the convo, since it’s their room… I still wouldn’t personally like it, but at least it would have the model’s implied blessing).

And to the original point, yeah… highly disrespectful and bone-headed to mention that specific conflict to a model without being prompted by them. Especially if the member is drawing unfounded conclusions or connections between the model and the world event.

I think bringing up topics like war or politics is bad form during a cam show.
Yep couldn't agree more. At the very least on SM they could put their chat on invisible if they are going to do that. Not hard to do, and considerate of the room as a whole, rather than just a "me, me, me" move.

Long-time obsessive reg had a meltdown in the public chat over the fact the model was chatting animatedly with someone else (shock, horror).
Decided to write out a long list - for all to see - of all the items he's bought the model from her Amazon wishlist.
As though that entitled him to anything.
"iPhone 14 - Dior perfume - necklace - fluffy slippers"
(yes, I applauded the purchase of the slippers, great choice and suits the wintry weather).
But seriously dude, if you throw a hissy fit, just leave and don't drag the room down with you.

My friend is in Russia too. For reasons like you just mentioned, she goes out of her way to keep her location a secret.

Reactions: Highlander884
This guy again. Different room, same messages and jokes. He didn't even say hello or tip the model.

During this time the model told him twice to stop because she doesn't like guys or knights begging or asking etc for tokens/pct for her. It makes her uncomfortable, yet he continued.

20221124_235945.png
20221124_235924.png
Screenshot_20221124_234354_Chrome.png
Screenshot_20221124_234339_Chrome.png

Reactions: Ich Bin
This guy again. Different room, same messages and jokes. He didn't even say hello or tip the model.

During this time the model told him twice to stop because she doesn't like guys or knights begging or asking etc for tokens/pct for her. It makes her uncomfortable, yet he continued.

View attachment 94518
View attachment 94517
View attachment 94516
View attachment 94515

If he does this in a lot of rooms, I wonder if it’s also his pushy way of trying to see some free action by harassing other members to pay for things.

On top of the obvious attention-seeking and control-freaking, of course.

Did the model or someone else mute him? Seems like the obvious solution

She is the kind of model who doesn't really like to mute or ban unless they "must", I don't think any other knights were there at the time to tell him to quit or to mute him - but it's impossible to tell because they often are set to invisible.

If he does this in a lot of rooms, I wonder if it’s also his pushy way of trying to see some free action by harassing other members to pay for things.

On top of the obvious attention-seeking and control-freaking, of course.

I think it is and clearly some power trip, I think it's definitely the combination of everything.
I must admit, from all the times I have seen him, I have never seen him tip the models when trying to become the knight, he just does these types of messages.

This model told me in PM that he contacted her in a PM (I know he did with the previous model where he said users can't speak russian/ukrainian). She ignored his PM for the request to be knight but after he started the nonsense, she told him "no", he seemed to run away after that - and those were his only comments because of it.

Unfortunately, I don't think models realise but I think guys like this who you see doing the same nonsense in many many rooms, kills the fun. I never mind seeing the same guys talking and tipping, but doing this kind of thing in every room, for me, my instant thought is "oh here we go again" and I am no longer in the mood, and I just leave

Reactions: Ich Bin