AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
A male tipper/blue in CB in a model's room

paulo_it
Ciao, je commence bientôt à camer et je veux avoir mes abonnés avant de commencer, pouvez-vous m'ajouter s'il vous plaît ?
(Translation: I'm starting to cam soon and I want to have my subscribers before I start, can you add me please?)

Cb blue guy

drugsexsteroid
how many tokens for farting in a balloon and inhaling it again?
Yes because fecal matter in your lungs is a fantastic idea. Ya know that chick that sells her farts in a jar? Some Z-list realty "star"...how many guys got pink eye from actually opening the jars for a whiff? She should make t-shirts to sell, too. "Bought a fart and all I got was pink eye!"

It's amazing how just one specific word from a model silences so many and has them running in fear.
"TIP"
Yup story of my (our) life

Yesterday it was
Member: can you twerk?
Me: idk, can you tip?
Member leaves

What makes it even more ridiculous is the guys who make some kind of comment like "oh, you're one of THOSE models" (someone who expects tips for working) :facepalm:
Yes, that and I had my ass spread wide on cam, like dude, you want more? for free?

• Funny!
Reactions: NotYou and Hiunds
Mentioned to a user that I wanted to make twice as much as I did last year (super lofty goal, btw) and he said, "well I can't tip twice as much this year."

When I said I wanted to grow the viewer base he said, "well don't forget about the guys who love you."

CAN I MAKE SOME GODDAMN MONEY FFS? Sheesh!!!!

Me: "I want to buy a laptop."

Him: "Your set up is fine."

Whose head should I bang into a wall, his or mine?

Reactions: Ich Bin
a 2-year grey user on Stripchat.. I guess this is as good of an excuse as any not to want to tip. :rofl: :rofl:

8:20 PM
Luayjzere
I am good man and I don't like sex or excitement because I am Muslim
Who is he trying to convince? If he doesn't like sex or excitement why is he registered on StripChat? Two years a Grey? I bet he enters every free token giveaway contest.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Mentioned to a user that I wanted to make twice as much as I did last year (super lofty goal, btw) and he said, "well I can't tip twice as much this year."

When I said I wanted to grow the viewer base he said, "well don't forget about the guys who love you."

CAN I MAKE SOME GODDAMN MONEY FFS? Sheesh!!!!
What makes it even more ridiculous is the guys who make some kind of comment like "oh, you're one of THOSE models" (someone who expects tips for working) :facepalm:
I wonder why nobody ever started a Thread about all Those models who don't expect tips for working? Maybe I overlooked it. 😥

(I'm back to work after a long hiatus and having too much fun with some things I ~~kinda~~ missed, that's why i'm posting here every day so i hope that's ok)

This guy was making all kinds of stupid interview-ish questions, knight in shining armour type, zero tipping ofc

waytoofly - what do you want more than anything??
Lilly_____ - tips
waytoofly - Ok. When you think bigger what is the answer???
Lilly_____ - bigger tips

User> (Mike) it's so nice when you treat each other with respect and it's so cozy in your room...💝
3022ee05cfb14b77043c936fc2c70dadf707d6ab.jpg

Other User >
(neville)
Fuck off with your shit Mike
:rofl:

• Funny!
A weirdo member on StripChat just messaged with the usual “Hey friend, I know an amazing model you would love.. etc..”

Curiously, I checked out their profile - and they’ve got this weird set of ‘member rules’ for people to abide by!

If you can stomach it:

——

Rules.
1. Don't ask my name I will tell you if chose to
2. Don't ask where I from its on my profile
3. Don't ask for tokens there not free.
4. Don't contact me if I have never contacted you.
5.Spam inbox video/pictures will be deleted and blocked I don't buy videos or pictures or fan club .
6. Don't ask me why I see other models or tip them. my color or lv is not your Concern or effect Seeing you. It is just a color and a number.
7.Don't ask me to go to pvt Repeatedly if I don't agree with your price . Drop it if you want to go I will not ask you to do. We always can negotiate if you want to.
8. Show respect
9.Don't contact me outside of the website platform unless mutual agreement.
10. .Don't ask for any other payment method outside the website.
11. No birthday gifts other than a verbal happy birthday. Enjoy your beautiful youth

Please be aware that I created this because of the actions of others and my own actions as well and do not ask me if I am upset or angry with you. If you follow the rules as I do with you all past Occurrences will not affect my decision. After I instruct you to please See my updated profile. It is nothing more than providing you with a update . After I expect you to be professional And I will answer Any questions regarding my Rules or any clarification needed please don't hesitate to ask. I still will respond accordingly and clarify if needed And then all matters will be Settled and we shall not have any issues and enjoy the time. I Thank you for all your beautiful work and dedication to the website and your Studio. Please inform your Employer of my rules as I know you don't have full control of Contact over messages sent to me. So they also Can comply. I will not Automatically block if a rule is broken .
We all make mistakes.

—-

(Apparently he’s from one of the Channel
islands)

WTF?! 🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Funny!
Reactions: darcyduke
A weirdo member on StripChat just messaged with the usual “Hey friend, I know an amazing model you would love.. etc..”

Curiously, I checked out their profile - and they’ve got this weird set of ‘member rules’ for people to abide by!

If you can stomach it:

——

Rules.
5.Spam inbox video/pictures will be deleted and blocked I don't buy videos or pictures or fan club .
6. Don't ask me why I see other models or tip them. my color or lv is not your Concern or effect Seeing you. It is just a color and a number.
7.Don't ask me to go to pvt Repeatedly if I don't agree with your price . Drop it if you want to go I will not ask you to do. We always can negotiate if you want to.
8. Show respect
11. No birthday gifts other than a verbal happy birthday. Enjoy your beautiful youth

Please be aware that I created this because of the actions of others and my own actions as well and do not ask me if I am upset or angry with you. If you follow the rules as I do with you all past Occurrences will not affect my decision. After I instruct you to please See my updated profile. It is nothing more than providing you with a update . After I expect you to be professional And I will answer Any questions regarding my Rules or any clarification needed please don't hesitate to ask. I still will respond accordingly and clarify if needed And then all matters will be Settled and we shall not have any issues and enjoy the time. I Thank you for all your beautiful work and dedication to the website and your Studio. Please inform your Employer of my rules as I know you don't have full control of Contact over messages sent to me. So they also Can comply. I will not Automatically block if a rule is broken .
We all make mistakes.

—-

islands)

WTF?! 🤮🤮🤮
So just to clarify, this is the profile of the weirdo member? Or the model they suggested?

If you can stomach it:

——

Rules.
8. Show respect

We all make mistakes.

—-

islands)

WTF?! 🤮🤮🤮

Reads like a control freak that got his knickers in a twist after a model or two silenced/banned him. His way of pretending that he makes the rules.

It’s also cute that he thinks models will read his (or any) member’s “rules” and take heed, much less ask their employers to also read them and comply. Because if there’s one thing studio bosses are famous for, it’s letting other people make the rules. :)

Does he broadcast? If not, then under what circumstance would anyone even be on his page long enough to worry about his “rules?” If he’s in someone else’s room, his rules are irrelevant.

Currently online on Stripchat:

Fanclub Member: Can you show your tits for free only today ?:p

I was going a little bit into a rant about not asking for free stuff and that how that feels as a model.

Fanclub member: It was only a question, but seems very off that you delete it from chat

Dude it’s my Chatroom and I decide what I delete from it 🤦🏻‍♀️ very bad day today, so many freeloaders and stupid shit.

If you can stomach it:

——

Rules.
8. Show respect

We all make mistakes.

—-

islands)

WTF?! 🤮🤮🤮
At least now, ALL the Many models who want to FOLLOW HIM, know the rules . You've been warned. If you mess up, it's your own fault.🙄

View attachment 94944

Rude, ghetto dudes calling me ghetto. That's funny!

So the bitch came back and proceeded to tip me a total of 210 tokens while talking all that shit. Hmmm. I knew his ghetto ass couldn't stay away. Thanks for the tokens, fuckwad. It gets me closer to making payout...

splashbro3011.jpg

"I know you probably know yourself but just some constructive thoughts from an end use.

Your delivery, lighting and script are solid. I wonder whether a wider more fisheye style lens would make the view more pov. Whether you’re market segment is BBW/curvy or somethings smaller most guys will attach to the personality, rather than weight loss.

Also the curly haired suits you as much."

- some prick who decided the best way to show appreciation for a creator is to reach out to neg them about their weight loss whilst not spending a single penny on that creator...

"Btw I found your content posted on a big streaming site."

...and openly bragging about having sought my videos for free, as well as trying to get my attention by fear mongering me about pirated content 4 days after I didn't respond to his first obnoxious messages.

Yes, that and I had my ass spread wide on cam, like dude, you want more? for free?
Give a man a fish...he'll ask for two more, some bread some potatoes and some wine to go with it :facepalm: