AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I may be all out of fucks to give for the week. Light blue user comes in and says "You're looking so sexy to me now" and I without a skip said "and you're looking light blue to me." Whoopsiedoodles.
I don't really know why but it annoys me so much when they come in without saying hi and just say "very hot" "so beautiful baby" etc. I don't want to be super bitchy but like... 1. Hello to you too 2. What do you really want me to say to that?

I started saying "yes I know" and they get angry 🤣🤣🤣

I don't really know why but it annoys me so much when they come in without saying hi and just say "very hot" "so beautiful baby" etc. I don't want to be super bitchy but like... 1. Hello to you too 2. What do you really want me to say to that?

It's all I've had tonight and it's really pissing me off. Or the "you look beautiful today", did I look like shit yesterday? Grrrrrr

Such a peeve when people just jump in and make these random comments. "read the room" is a common retort from myself and my room regulars, as usually it's in the middle of me telling some story or having a conversation with my room about something. It's rarely a good time to pop in and expect me to "show pussy baby", and that's fairly obvious if you spend even 10 seconds looking at my video feed, let alone listening to my audio, before making requests.

Such a peeve when people just jump in and make these random comments. "read the room" is a common retort from myself and my room regulars, as usually it's in the middle of me telling some story or having a conversation with my room about something. It's rarely a good time to pop in and expect me to "show pussy baby", and that's fairly obvious if you spend even 10 seconds looking at my video feed, let alone listening to my audio, before making requests.
Someone mentioned on a thread here that they think most users are in their early 20's and who the hell has that kind of money in their 20's to tip out what they do...but I definitely think the 20-somethings are the ones blurting this stuff out. Not realizing that you have to walk, not run, down the hill to fuck not one but all of us.

That's a call back to a very old joke, but the sentiment is pretty true.

It's all I've had tonight and it's really pissing me off. Or the "you look beautiful today", did I look like shit yesterday? Grrrrrr

I like to acknowledge that I’ve noticed when a model changes up her style, outfits, makeup, hair etc., but I try to avoid phrasing it the way you noted. “You changed your hair, that’s a great look” gets the same point across as “you look beautiful today” without the implication that on other days, she doesn’t.

Reactions: SuperPookie
So this was on SC? Didn't see the site mentioned in your first comment. You can add a tip note to a menu item tip on CB and others, hence my reply. Got it now.

Yeah,my bad, im mostly on SC so it's just sometimes "habit" not to need to do it.
I think I suggested before about being able to add a tipnote to the tip menu item (it could add it below the item), so it'd be great if that was introduced

Just now on SC:

sperrmusss:
I want to eat your hot spicy shit

Sorry for the disclosure, but I absolutely love Jesus and dislike Christians. This is exactly why.
Same. The judgment coming from humans is unholy and interestingly enough, this job brought me closer to Jesus and God. Jesus had hookers at his table. Some people think they are so much more holy than others just because they aren't in the Sex Work industry. Gross.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nienna
Same. The judgment coming from humans is unholy and interestingly enough, this job brought me closer to Jesus and God. Jesus had hookers at his table. Some people think they are so much more holy than others just because they aren't in the Sex Work industry. Gross.
One of my friends is a pastor. She's awesome. That said, yeah all that.

And so I don't double post...

An old tipper returned yesterday. "I know you hate me but we had some great times."

I don't hate him. I hate his manipulations.

Fuck.off. and keep fucking off until you fucking fuck off a fucking cliff.

This guy is so emotionally manipulative that I'm tempted to permanently ban him but I'm going to give him 1 shot. I have been so happy since he left. And now this...I am not putting up with this shit. I refuse to be put through this again.

Fuck.off. and keep fucking off until you fucking fuck off a fucking cliff.
I'm writing this down in case I have to use it in the future 🫠

Also i'm sorry about that asshole.

I'm writing this down in case I have to use it in the future 🫠

Also i'm sorry about that asshole.
He's one of those guys who piss you off so much you wake up angry. The shit he says is so unnecessary. I'm off to do some retail therapy. I hope you have an awesome day!! 💜😉

• Hugs
Reactions: Lilly_____
"ill tip 20,000 if one of you shave an eyebrow"

This is currently ongoing with a debate on tip or shave first. I'll report back with the outcome. Definitely not expecting this tip.

"ill tip 20,000 if one of you shave an eyebrow"

This is currently ongoing with a debate on tip or shave first. I'll report back with the outcome. Definitely not expecting this tip.
He said he had to go but more tokens and will be back. Been about five minutes since.

Shouldn't be up for any 'debate', tips should always come first, for anything - and especially something like that.
Debate was too strong a word, more like a brief discussion. Basically he said go and the model said tip first. Then he said hold on.

I've only seen a shave [body part] request tipped for once. It was an astronomical amount of tokens. She did in fact go grab a razor and shave off her pubic hair.

Reactions: rockin_rod
I've only seen a shave [body part] request tipped for once. It was an astronomical amount of tokens. She did in fact go grab a razor and shave off her pubic hair.
Years ago I saw a girl with a mega bush who had Should I Shave? as an option for a vote. The vote came back no, but she said if it ever came back yes that she would do it right then and there. I don't remember the token amounts but I think yes was more and had a few votes, but no was overwhelmingly more popular.

No intro, no hi, nothing, just entering the room and leading with this:

one234fivesix78910 Tie you up and gag in pvt?

Purple user but was instantly out of the room.

I have seen guys tip for shaving pubic hair because they want a fully shaven woman, but the models have always been ones that usually shave anyway but just didn't for a few days,s o it was easy tokens.
The only other "shave hair" kind of thing I have seen requested was a guy on CB years ago he kept going to models rooms asking if they would shave their HEAD hair for 2,000 tokens. Most laughed it off with a "hell no" but there was a couple that really considered it

I did once shave my eyebrows off completely for a large tip. It was mostly because I thought it would make for a a cool story - and partly because I also never believed that he would actually come forward with the tip. It took about 2 weeks for them to grow back, and it wasnt too obvious as my brows are blonde anyways...

Reactions: NotYou
Why do guys tip for models to shave their hair or eyebrows? Do you think it's some kind of humiliation fetish they have? Or are they doing it because they can and to see if the model will? Or do you think it's some other reason?

Why do guys tip for models to shave their hair or eyebrows? Do you think it's some kind of humiliation fetish they have? Or are they doing it because they can and to see if the model will? Or do you think it's some other reason?
It's a fetish yes but maybe they want to see her hairless

I don't see why that would be humiliating, though.

It's a fetish yes but maybe they want to see her hairless

I don't see why that would be humiliating, though.

The reason I thought of people doing it in some humiliating kind of way is because to a lot of people (both women and men, but certainly to women) their hair is a big part of their identity and can mean a lot to them, so by removing it you're kind of trying or wanting to humiliate that person. I may not be best describing how I mean it but I hope you see what I mean.

The reason I thought of people doing it in some humiliating kind of way is because to a lot of people (both women and men, but certainly to women) their hair is a big part of their identity and can mean a lot to them, so by removing it you're kind of trying or wanting to humiliate that person. I may not be best describing how I mean it but I hope you see what I mean.
I think the way I see it, it might have more to do with wanting to see women do something they won't usually allow others to see them doing?

If we're taking about shaving one's whole head off then I can see your point

Reactions: NotYou