AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Nature is perfect when it comes to design. If your balls were meant to be inside your ass they already would be.
Lol party pooper

Reactions: Vixxen81
Prostate massage is very good for men. Men are way more designed for anal sex than women are.
Honestly the amount of boyfriends I’ve tried to explain this very thing to … it’s true

Reactions: Sashacurves
Honestly the amount of boyfriends I’ve tried to explain this very thing to … it’s true
It's honestly disappointing because the amount of precum is intense and so hot to see. Just like guys want to see a dripping wet pussy...I want to see the masculinity that comes with the vulnerability of enjoying something their body was designed to do.

It's honestly disappointing because the amount of precum is intense and so hot to see. Just like guys want to see a dripping wet pussy...I want to see the masculinity that comes with the vulnerability of enjoying something their body was designed to do.
Well, in fairness, this is nothing to do with an aversion to prostate massage. This is about trying to force my sizeable, very sensitive balls into my not so sizeable asshole. There has to be pain involved there.

Well, in fairness, this is nothing to do with an aversion to prostate massage. This is about trying to force my sizeable, very sensitive balls into my not so sizeable asshole. There has to be pain involved there.
Cock and ball torture is a thing. 😉 I'd imagine guys who are ball stuffing lost their water tight seal a looooong time ago.

All I'm going to say is that if they can bend it backwards far enough to do that, surely it can't have been very hard.
I've sadly not experienced it on c2c yet but I've watched videos of it and I think the trick is get a semi, get it in, then get it fully hard while it's inside. Honestly I don't know how you men haven't tried all these things I guarantee if I was a dude I'd have trained myself in autofellatio at the least 😂

I've sadly not experienced it on c2c yet but I've watched videos of it and I think the trick is get a semi, get it in, then get it fully hard while it's inside. Honestly I don't know how you men haven't tried all these things I guarantee if I was a dude I'd have trained myself in autofellatio at the least 😂
The few times I've done some strap on work, man, I could not keep my hands off the dildo, "Aha! Now I get it!" Instantly felt more aggressive sexually as well.

Been for 2 prostate exams before (just to be safe) and nope no butt sex of any kind for me!

Been told slight penetration and bit of pressure on the anus feels good (guess that's why butt plugs r so popular) and that came from a woman but no, I still don't get how my friends enjoy it unless they like pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
Been for 2 prostate exams before (just to be safe) and nope no butt sex of any kind for me!

Been told slight penetration and bit of pressure on the anus feels good (guess that's why butt plugs r so popular) and that came from a woman but no, I still don't get how my friends enjoy it unless they like pain.
A buddy of mine told me yesterday they've figured out a new way to do it, that doesn't involve entering/ penetrating the male anus. I'm not sure if he was joking or not though.

Guy spends his time complementing a model and she thanks him for being so kind. Then he weighs in with this absolute gem.

"You're very welcome you are a lady AND a Queen no matter what job you have"

😥

• Wat?!
Reactions: Highlander884
This guy makes the same offer to lots of women, all different types of models, so at least he doesn't discriminate lol. not sure why/how he came to the specific offer price though:

9:01 PM
yigit0004
Feet sole spit 7 token if you want accept write me

This guy makes the same offer to lots of women, all different types of models, so at least he doesn't discriminate lol. not sure why/how he came to the specific offer price though:

9:01 PM
yigit0004
Feet sole spit 7 token if you want accept write me

On StripChat at least that’s a huge $0.35 to the model…

Yeah right, yigit0004 🙄

Just read the last few pages, and apparently the daddy-thing is frowned upon.

Well with the risk of being kink-shamed, I really love it.
Not in an incest kind of way (ew), but in a sort of dom/sub fantasy when there is a +/- 20 years age difference (I am 44), yes please 😁

If you are disgusted by this, please don't reply. However if you are a model and you cater to this kind of thing (spanking your ass is a must, everything else up to negotiation), feel free to send me a pm and tell me which sites you work on and when your shifts are 😏😉

Just read the last few pages, and apparently the daddy-thing is frowned upon.

Well with the risk of being kink-shamed, I really love it.
Not in an incest kind of way (ew), but in a sort of dom/sub fantasy when there is a +/- 20 years age difference (I am 44), yes please 😁

If you are disgusted by this, please don't reply.

In the spirit of open discussion, though:

Does it concern you that you are blurring the line too much between the “older guy likes being called daddy by younger woman” kink and the conclusion a lot of people would draw from that?

Because under some circumstances, that could get the model reported (or worse).

In the spirit of open discussion, though:

Does it concern you that you are blurring the line too much between the “older guy likes being called daddy by younger woman” kink and the conclusion a lot of people would draw from that?

Because under some circumstances, that could get the model reported (or worse).

Hmmm, I am not really sure what you mean by that. I'm perfectly willing to answer any questions as honestly and openly as I can, but what are the conclusions and circumstances you are hinting at?

Last edited:
Tv Land Reaction GIF by Teachers on TV Land

Hmmm, I am not really sure what you mean by that. I'm perfectly willing to answer any questions as honestly and openly as I can, but what are the conclusions and circumstances you are hinting at?
I cannot speak for them, but I suspect @Smoothie might have been alluding to people misunderstanding and implying incest from such interactions in public. Which of course would be forbidden on all platforms I am sure.

I know that this is not what you meant of course.

StripChat has the following to say regarding such interactions on its platform:

• When engaging in Private Shows which consist of role play and fantasies, especially those involving parental figures (such as stepmom, stepdad, stepsister, etc), it is essential to communicate clearly and establish boundaries.
  • These discussions should occur "one-on-one" first to ensure mutual understanding and to avoid forbidden context/content
  • It is crucial to clearly mention that these interactions are purely fantasy-based and involve consenting adults above 18
  • Terms like "daddy" and "mommy" can be used for addressing the other person
  • It is also OK to mention these terms in public chat, goals, menu, etc.
  • Any references to incest or minors (even in role play) are strictly prohibited!

Reactions: Smoothie
So this literally just happened:

bowman tipped 2 tokens -- daddys a cuckold

Happy Birthday Party Hard GIF by mattbag3d

I cannot speak for them, but I suspect @Smoothie might have been alluding to people misunderstanding and implying incest from such interactions in public. Which of course would be forbidden on all platforms I am sure.

I know that this is not what you meant of course.

Pretty much this. That word alone disgusts me (and I know it triggers many people) so I avoid using it, which is probably why I came across vague.

And to be more clear about the last part of my statement: to an outside observer, the interactions you’d be having in a “daddy” fantasy are similar enough to that other thing (see above) that they could conclude you’re role-playing the latter, even if you’re not. And that could get you and/or the model reported to the site for a rules violation, and potentially banned.

An outside observer could be the other members in a public chat watching the show, or a CB/SC site employee monitoring shows and making their own judgment call. CB in particular is known for erring on the side of caution and banning anything that even MIGHT imply a rules violation. You wouldn’t even necessarily need to be doing anything wrong to get a model into trouble.

Thank you all for your comments. The monitoring aspect is something I had not considered. I need a little more thought on this, if this causes trouble then I have to dial some online relationships way back down.

As for all the other concerns, I am not sure I can really put it into words what it is for me in this that actually does it for me, but I can definitely pinpoint all the things it is not, and hope that relieves some concern.

Let me preface by saying I have no children of my own. Also in no way do I ever engage in any sexual roleplay with anyone online or offline that they are actually related to me.

I would say that it is something more in the bdsm sphere of things, but when it comes to that, my online life is super vanilla and innocent compared to my offline life.
I cannot really get kink-satisfaction for this out of online interaction anyway. It requires mutual trust and physical presence.
It is not completely unrelated to this though, which is why I mention it.

But I guess what would best approach is, is that as a middle aged guy, the most believable fantasy a sexy young girl can sell me to stroke my ego is to praise me for my sexual experience.
Calling me daddy seals that deal

Reactions: Ozzie_