AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
member told me today that he had to wait for his friends stepmom to leave, because the last time he was watching MFC he was jerking off & the stepmom walked in on him. The step mom told him to continue his thing cuz he paid for it & she wanted to stand there & watch....

lol, oooook

Was that the user called armpit_man or something like that? He's tipped me to show mine before and it was when mine were pretty hairy where I'd been too lazy to shave them haha!

AngelicTease said:
Was that the user called armpit_man or something like that? He's tipped me to show mine before and it was when mine were pretty hairy where I'd been too lazy to shave them haha!
Mmm... I don't think so. His name was totally unrelated to armpits as I recall.

User: wow bb u looks very sexy i like ur breastsize bb can u show one perfect nipple my cock thanks u with top vote and tips okay bb

:lol:

Reactions: Amber_Daze
JennieBunnyUK said:
Him: r ur armpits shaved bb?
Me: Uh... Yeah. They are.
Him: proof it

o_O

Reminds me of this dude that's been frequenting my room for months and tips me just about every time to raise my arms and show him my armpits.

AmbrosiaCer said:
JennieBunnyUK said:

o_O

Reminds me of this dude that's been frequenting my room for months and tips me just about every time to raise my arms and show him my armpits.
He didn't even tip me for it! D=

JennieBunnyUK said:
AmbrosiaCer said:
JennieBunnyUK said:

o_O

He didn't even tip me for it! D=

Aww... This dude only tips me 10 tokens, but since he doesn't ask for anything other than I pull up my sleeves and raise my arms for a bit, I don't mind.

I actually have to do it in such a way that it looks normal, like I'm stretching or messing with my hair. I don't want everyone else in my room to wonder why I have my arms raised. Sometimes I actually tell everyone that someone just tipped me to show my armpits. xD

SweetDivalia said:
User: wow bb u looks very sexy i like ur breastsize bb can u show one perfect nipple my cock thanks u with top vote and tips okay bb

You see this sort of thing so often, I wonder if it gets any kind of result in anyones room.

Just_mark__ said:
SweetDivalia said:

You see this sort of thing so often, I wonder if it gets any kind of result in anyones room.
thing is this kinda thing doesn't strike me as insulting or beggerish, I think the guys who sound like that are legitimately trying to say something nice, albeit a little horny. They just aren't quite as well spoken as other members I believe.

LadyLuna is correct on all aforementioned information regarding the French language. :) For those who speak French, what the member said actually makes sense. ;)

I grew up speaking French and English so I can totally understand what the person was saying. LOL. (I'm a first gen American on one side-- Dad's French).

while fully naked he said to me: Somehow get more naked...........ahahaha cracked me up!

Mirra said:
AnaVictoriaXO said:
while fully naked he said to me: Somehow get more naked...........ahahaha cracked me up!
"open ur boobs bb"

haha thnaks for the giggle! :lol:

Reactions: DaintyPrentiss
AnaVictoriaXO said:
Mirra said:
AnaVictoriaXO said:
"open ur boobs bb"

haha thnaks for the giggle! :lol:
Transformer boobs FTW

Cassidy Nicole said:
YourOwner: i want to rape fuck u soo hard & rough. I want to make u my sex slave p r o s t i t u t e & cover u with my semen. Then i want to cum deep inside your vagina

is prostitute one of the words/phrases blocked by mfc's public chat? If so, sweet!

I'm fine with being called a slut, but being called a whore is just... no thanks

There was a basic on one night that asked me to do something for free....top off, I believe. I told him I don't do free requests and he'd have to be happy with how the show went that night. He responded with the typical "whuteve i can find 40 other models that will do whutever i want 4 free" so I told him to go find them and stop wasting time in my room.

Now at the time there was some reason why I couldn't ban him in time. I believe he left the room and clicking on people in the room list is the only way I've been able to ban lately. Anyway I just let him leave.

20-30 minutes later he's back "Sorry I was a jerk before". The conversation was lively in the room so I ignored him but let him stay.

Now he's been in my room every night since, politely adding to the conversation. Hasn't asked for a single thing. Wonder what happened to those 40 other models? LOL

Bocefish said:
LadyLuna said:
I'm fine with being called a slut, but being called a whore is just... no thanks

Definition of WHORE

1: a woman who engages in sexual acts for money

Just sayin' :whistle:

Hehe... sluts just act like sex objects for attention, whores make money off of it. I love being called a camwhore!

AmberCutie said:
Bocefish said:
LadyLuna said:

Definition of WHORE

Hehe... sluts just act like sex objects for attention, whores make money off of it. I love being called a camwhore!

This! >_>

AmberCutie said:
Bocefish said:
LadyLuna said:

Definition of WHORE

So what was Jawbs saying when he did this???

Attachments

• tinyfrogwrites.JPG
    tinyfrogwrites.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 247
Mikeythegeek said:
So what was Jawbs saying when he did this???
I'm his slut! He doesn't pay me...
No, the nickels in the plastic wrap don't count.