AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Shaun__ said:
Jupiter551 said:
despot69: put my bobk in your ass nonny
WTF does that even mean? I keep looking at my keyboard trying to figure out if the dude was like offset by one or two keys. The best idea I can come up with is that he meant bobc but even that is a reach.
from the other things he'd been saying it was "put my cock in your ass mommy"

Btw I've seen like 5 guys call girls in their early 20s "mommy" since last night, is this some new craze or something? wtf?

Reactions: SoTxBob and Shaun__
Jupiter551 said:
Shaun__ said:
Jupiter551 said:
despot69: put my bobk in your ass nonny
WTF does that even mean? I keep looking at my keyboard trying to figure out if the dude was like offset by one or two keys. The best idea I can come up with is that he meant bobc but even that is a reach.
from the other things he'd been saying it was "put my cock in your ass mommy"

Btw I've seen like 5 guys call girls in their early 20s "mommy" since last night, is this some new craze or something? wtf?

I never even considered that was what he meant. I am clearly not perverted enough and need to try harder if I am going to go pro.

This is a new one (to me), but this ploy smells like a slice of fried gold.

name removed in case it's true: why ban me have the richest friends on mfc fool
name removed in case it's true: they dont tip hundreds try thousands

batguano said:

Hangin' out the passenger side of his best friends ride?
Please don't kill me for posting this song... I am already ashamed.

JoleneJolene said:
batguano said:

Hangin' out the passenger side of his best friends ride?
Please don't kill me for posting this song... I am already ashamed.

Thanks for that JJ, now I'm gonna creep around all night chasing waterfalls because I ain't 2 proud 2 beg you to turn your hat 2 da back

Reactions: JoleneBrody
syclops_:Razzle dazzle! Rogue was the same age as the rest of the xmen, and jubalee was 16, not a run away but a foster kid. Xavier has a rule about not entering minds with out permission.
naughtyjoe6978:SHE ABSORB MS MARVELS POWERS THATS HOW SHE GOT SUPER STRONG AND SHE COULD FLY
itsjustme1015:yummy
naughtyjoe6978:SPREAD THEM LIPS

The other day a guest told me that I needed to thin my eyebrows. This threw me into hysterical giggles, and I'm sure most of the room was very confused. But... until a few years ago I was super into industrial clubs and not into having any eyebrows at all. Sands through the hour glass. Hehehe.

Attachments

• 20076_1238633403768_1167259845_30614126_4539760_n.jpg
    20076_1238633403768_1167259845_30614126_4539760_n.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 251
Goth Jicky is pretty cute but I love your brows now :)

Reactions: JickyJuly
JickyJuly said:
The other day a guest told me that I needed to thin my eyebrows. This threw me into hysterical giggles, and I'm sure most of the room was very confused. But... until a few years ago I was super into industrial clubs and not into having any eyebrows at all. Sands through the hour glass. Hehehe.

Hell!! Love that hair colour. I have a little obsesion about getting my eyebrows thiner and thiner.. And it's not pretty! Your eyebrows are perfect now.

chrisnunely80: i love how u have the same skin color all over ur little body, ur so amazing

I totally understand what he said, but it was still kind of like .. really? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not sure if I should put this under model or member, since she is both...
mayhempooky: Are you Asian?
mayhempooky: I see you like to fake it a lot on here.

...fake being Asian? lol

Jupiter551 said:
syclops_:Razzle dazzle! Rogue was the same age as the rest of the xmen, and jubalee was 16, not a run away but a foster kid. Xavier has a rule about not entering minds with out permission.
naughtyjoe6978:SHE ABSORB MS MARVELS POWERS THATS HOW SHE GOT SUPER STRONG AND SHE COULD FLY

Hahahaha... always lots of nerd talk in my chat room ;)

Not something specific though
But 2 days ago I was doing my shower show
And the guys in my room were discussing comic books with eachother while i was being ''sexy''

That had to be my wtf moment of the day
But it was hillarious at the same time :lol:

Reactions: 1 person
Jessi said:
Just got this on Twitter:
8_inch 8 inch
@JessiDcams hi ,do you want to travel turkey ? free

How do I respond in a trollish manner? ;)
8_inch you'll be my hero if you can get a ticket for my bf too, we've wanted to go overseas for ages!!! :D:D

AirenStar said:
Jupiter551 said:

Hahahaha... always lots of nerd talk in my chat room ;)

Ya I just loved how he went from rogue stealing miss marvel's powers to spread them lips like, instantly
lol

PixieDust_ said:
the guys in my room were discussing comic books with each other while i was being ''sexy''

I know what you mean. If guys are in the room having a serious discussion on politics while I'm over here covered with oil and making my ass clap, that's a WTF? moment for me. LOL.

Hello? Is anybody there?

The_Brown_Fox said:
PixieDust_ said:
the guys in my room were discussing comic books with each other while i was being ''sexy''

I know what you mean. If guys are in the room having a serious discussion on politics while I'm over here covered with oil and making my ass clap, that's a WTF? moment for me. LOL.

Hello? Is anybody there?
Yeah it's during those times that I feel like I should just sit down with my clothes on and chit chat instead of busting my patootie dancing, ass clapping, etc. There's a time and a place!

But if it's a time where half the folks are tipping and enjoying what my hands are doing and half the folks are chatting with me (and I can actively comment on the topic, not some topic I have no clue about) then I can hang. Sometimes it's most fun to rub my pussy with baby oil during a conversation about our favorite Jim Carrey movies! (Yes that actually happened a couple weeks ago.)

I think you girls "misunderestimate" that for us gentleman nude hotties gyrating just ENHANCES any conversation we're having. Yes, we're enjoying, while going about our other business :p

I found this posted on my profile, never heard of this guy before, turns out after checking his profile that this is his favourite model's name. Now I'm used to random models spamming on profiles but a member doing it for them is new to me, and not a little creepy.
rPxOe.jpg

Jupiter551 said:
I found this posted on my profile, never heard of this guy before, turns out after checking his profile that this is his favourite model's name. Now I'm used to random models spamming on profiles but a member doing it for them is new to me, and not a little creepy.
rPxOe.jpg
I've seen his posts on a lot of guys' profiles and always thought he was either joking (because he knew them) or flirting with them. It's definitely NOT obvious that it's a model's name.

AmberCutie said:
Jupiter551 said:
rPxOe.jpg
I've seen his posts on a lot of guys' profiles and always thought he was either joking (because he knew them) or flirting with them. It's definitely NOT obvious that it's a model's name.

LOL .. Wow. She's still got this guy spamming for her. :naughty:
She hit my profile last year a couple of times which I deleted and then he snuck one in that I left thinking they might stop if I left their 'mark' stand for a bit. Sounds like it may be time for a mass raid to tell her guy to lay off.
:violence-axechase:

Jessi said:
Just got this on Twitter:
8_inch 8 inch
@JessiDcams hi ,do you want to travel turkey ? free

How do I respond in a trollish manner? ;)

Travel chicken-free absolutley. Pork-free, yes. Beef-free, maybe. But turkey-free? NEVER. I gots to have my butterball if I'm going anywhere.

Jupiter551 said:
rPxOe.jpg

Yeah, this dude spammed my profile as well. Thank god we can remove postings such as this.

ComicOzzie said:
watchmecum00: hey bb i wanna cum in my hand then rubb it all over ur face, would u like that bb?

Another smooth-talking romantic.
Every girl's dream, *fake swoon*, rotfl!

AmberCutie said:
flirting with them. It's definitely NOT obvious that it's a model's name.
yeah my first thought was that he was calling me hot dynamite :lol: