AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Wuggie jogged my memory from last night. "Your boobs aren't small. They're big."

My dude, I wear an A cup and can't even fill that out!

And my favorite of all time, "I've been trying to gain weight so I have more energy." Was met with, "you look fantastic!"

Lebron James Sport GIF by NBA

Korniy comment incoming

User:
you look like a poem
I'm starting to think there's a Random Compliment Generator website out there!
ETA: Probably with a Mature Content toggle so that it can insert words like Bobs, Vagene, etc...

Reactions: NotYou
Totally... I'll get right on that 😆
... any minute now ...

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 41
Yeah ; so you'd assume this message came from one of my highest paying, most frequent Regs. Right? Someone I spend a lot of time with every week, who I've gotten genuinely intimate with? Yeah, um ... No.

Or maybe, just maybe, you'd cut this guy some slack and think; well it's some well intentioned knob-end, who at least had one or two shows one time, and is just enjoying a Jack Daniels too many today, right?Yeah, um ... No again.

Oh OK, well at a bare minimum you'd assume this Dude would be sure to clarify how he knows me, and have a very friendly, non threatening screen name? I mean, that would just be normal, a bare (complete common sense minimum) right? Yeah... umm... no once more.

What we actually have here, is a guy naming himself "anesthesia" (totally non creepy right?! ), who I've neither met, talked to before, or ever had a show with. Sending me this message, right off the bat. Great first impression. Wonderful. Round of applause everyone :rolleyes::facepalm: What. is. wrong. with. people?

Attachments

• hokey dokey then.JPG
    hokey dokey then.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 30
Yes - I spelled consensual wrong... But holy hell and high waters, please tell me he was messing around when he didn't seem to understand how this is fucked up as hell?

Screenshot 2023-12-08 at 09.57.44.png

Yes - I spelled consensual wrong... But holy hell and high waters, please tell me he was messing around when he didn't seem to understand how this is fucked up as hell?

View attachment 98565

“Risking things in the company of another” is a clever way of dancing around what he really suggested, which was live streaming images of a sleeping, non-consenting person in a sexual context to a total stranger on the internet. He knew.

What the actual.. fuck. This woman is 42, and...

7:42 PM
LundkipyasbhujaEX
You are so old. You should rest now and do meditation

7:43 PM
LundkipyasbhujaEX
God is with you

Reactions: MarieElise
Not reading this. Skimmed a few sentences, and realized it wasn't worth my full attention. People are so off this week. Usually I don't have to send out so many canned responses to timewasters. It's insane.
Oh darn it; I misspelled privileges again. That word gets me every time.

Attachments

• Jesus.JPG
    Jesus.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 50
Not reading this. Skimmed a few sentences, and realized it wasn't worth my full attention. People are so off this week. Usually I don't have to send out so many canned responses to timewasters. It's insane.

haha me too, wow my brain switched off at about 3 or 4 words into the second line

haha me too, wow my brain switched off at about 3 or 4 words into the second line
Funny how that happens 😆 most of the time I never get past the first sentence and a few key phrases before my mind does that, with these types. I have well honed tune out abilities 😆 it’s like having a built in mute button in my own head.

Nothing has been too bad this week but I agree with Marie, everyone seems like their head is permanently stuck up their ass. It is Silly Season, but seems worse than usual.

Nothing has been too bad this week but I agree with Marie, everyone seems like their head is permanently stuck up their ass. It is Silly Season, but seems worse than usual.
Yeah might have just been SM. It was a quiet week there, and when that happens and models are sitting around more of the trolls and losers pop out. It happens every time there is a quiet week, or quiet night. When traffic’s good they get cut off constantly, and give up.

I use quiet weeks as like a sport, where I compete w past records to see how many losers I can get on my block list (to save time later when it’s busy). A target practice of sorts.
It’s probably way different on token sites.

Reactions: Vixxen81
On MFC:

When I said I don't watch cams for free, he goes "I usually charge I was being generous"
I told him he sounds like one of those loser boys who don't pay. What's funny is I said this before seeing his comment lol

Wtf did I just read? Holy run-on sentences, Batman! Lol. It annoys me when adults type like this, because they should know better. It’s even worse when they do it in all caps…the entire damn paragraph in all caps. :facepalm:

Here's another one from this week for you guys. Not sure what was in the air.
I blurred out his name.
He sent me a one gold tip w this request, which is 35 cents in my pocket. I wouldn't do it anyway, but such a small tip just makes it worse.
Incase anyone doesn't quite get it; yes, he's asking me to do a show w him, where he puts his camera on and uses his own shit as lube, while he strokes his cock for me. Not super happy to be someone's "muse" for that. Although I will say it makes a nice change from the usual request, which is that I watch them eat their own shit.
Glass half full... I guess...

Attachments

• ws.JPG
    ws.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Yesterday was again a day of disappointment.
I had a guy who won toy control, and he complained that i didn’t cum right when he wanted. His messages:

„So you can give me my tokens back? Because you didn’t cum when i controlled you“

Me: „Sorry but i don’t guarantee that i cum every time someone controls my toy. You got what you tipped for“

„Yeah but i wanted to see u squirt“

Me: „You can tip for squirt if you want or just buy a video of me squirting. Just look in my profile“

„Can you send me a video for free as a little gift ? I tipped so much and already spend enough cash on here !“

Me: „You tipped 200 tokens in total, that’s 10$ for me. I have vids in my Fanclub that you also joined“

„Yeah but the Fanclub vids are all lame crap“

That was the moment where i was out 😅 he previously harassed other members in my room too.

Another one asked me if I’m 100% german, his next response was if I’m into roleplays and can play a n@zi whore. I blocked that fucker right away.

Had a few more who insulted me because I’m german or who wrote some crap about hitler in my room.

The disrespect was real yesterday. So many cheap and rude guys it was almost unbearable.

Yesterday was again a day of disappointment.
I had a guy who won toy control, and he complained that i didn’t cum right when he wanted. His messages:

„So you can give me my tokens back? Because you didn’t cum when i controlled you“

Me: „Sorry but i don’t guarantee that i cum every time someone controls my toy. You got what you tipped for“

„Yeah but i wanted to see u squirt“

Me: „You can tip for squirt if you want or just buy a video of me squirting. Just look in my profile“

„Can you send me a video for free as a little gift ? I tipped so much and already spend enough cash on here !“

Me: „You tipped 200 tokens in total, that’s 10$ for me. I have vids in my Fanclub that you also joined“

„Yeah but the Fanclub vids are all lame crap“

That was the moment where i was out 😅 he previously harassed other members in my room too.

Another one asked me if I’m 100% german, his next response was if I’m into roleplays and can play a n@zi whore. I blocked that fucker right away.

Had a few more who insulted me because I’m german or who wrote some crap about hitler in my room.

The disrespect was real yesterday. So many cheap and rude guys it was almost unbearable.
feel you. the past month the nazi and german fetish stuff got so much more

and the first guy: RUUUUUDE. damn.

Here's another one from this week for you guys. Not sure what was in the air.
I blurred out his name.
He sent me a one gold tip w this request, which is 35 cents in my pocket. I wouldn't do it anyway, but such a small tip just makes it worse.
Incase anyone doesn't quite get it; yes, he's asking me to do a show w him, where he puts his camera on and uses his own shit as lube, while he strokes his cock for me. Not super happy to be someone's "muse" for that. Although I will say it makes a nice change from the usual request, which is that I watch them eat their own shit.
Glass half full... I guess...
Well that's the Mars Bar I was eating fucked into the bin then.

'Tis the season to be giving... or not:
(Her boob flash is only 15 tokens, not like it breaks the bank)

6:52 PM
deerlover91EX
I am interested in your boobs

[ ME ]
@deerlover91 then see her menu, you can tip to see them

deerlover91EX
I want a preview, like a movie trailer.