AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Netflix and chill sound enticing?

santos919
Hello queen

santos919
Do you want Netflix account

santos919
If you want Netflix account and Slave boy chat me privatr

santos919
I will give you Netflix and be your slave

“Go make the popcorn, bitch.”

Netflix and chill sound enticing?

santos919
Hello queen

santos919
Do you want Netflix account

santos919
If you want Netflix account and Slave boy chat me privatr

santos919
I will give you Netflix and be your slave
Tell me you will never pay without telling me you will never pay lmao!

• Funny!
Reactions: ElGato
User: „another pathetic actress“

To be honest, that was the first time I ever got really, REALLY upset in a stream. I'm usually very quiet and ignore hate comments but today it was really too much for me. I was literally bombarded with insults and questions about why I, as a woman, “needed” to sell myself like that, if i take drugs because i look like i take some and other stuff about things that are apparently wrong with me.

People didn’t tip, instead i got a wave of hate.I really tried to keep my composure. But I'm only human and that shit brought back memories of my school days at that moment. I felt like I was frozen, turned off the stream and actually cried for half an hour.

My moderator just said he noticed that I was sad towards the end and he was sorry that the users were so unbearable and very mean today.

Now I’m feeling horrible. In know that as a camgirl i should stood above this comments but this was truly a nightmare stream.

Need to rest for a few days.

To be honest, that was the first time I ever got really, REALLY upset in a stream. I'm usually very quiet and ignore hate comments but today it was really too much for me. I was literally bombarded with insults and questions about why I, as a woman, “needed” to sell myself like that, if i take drugs because i look like i take some and other stuff about things that are apparently wrong with me.

People didn’t tip, instead i got a wave of hate.I really tried to keep my composure. But I'm only human and that shit brought back memories of my school days at that moment. I felt like I was frozen, turned off the stream and actually cried for half an hour.

My moderator just said he noticed that I was sad towards the end and he was sorry that the users were so unbearable and very mean today.

Now I’m feeling horrible. In know that as a camgirl i should stood above this comments but this was truly a nightmare stream.

Hughug 🤗❤️🤗

You did nothing wrong in terms of leaving. I don't think there's a broadcaster that hasn't had comments get under your skin. And if it caused ptsd from school bullying then it's even more understandable.

The mass majority on cb do not deserve the abuse they recive, and NO ONE deserves to be slagged off about their looks and body.

BTW if u have insecurities about your looks, so do most people. I'm with a poetry group and we discovered everyone in the group is insecure about their bodies, regardless of their age and gender.
Heck I found out that one of the most popular girls on cb was insecure about her breasts thinking they weren't big enough despite being 34c.

I'm just sorry u had to put up with that shit! do your mods silence guys on first insult?

🖖👍✌️🤟

@Carmen_Monroe

I'm sorry you caught a wave of trolls. I had a night like that recently. I told myself it was my turn on the proverbial cross while reminding myself of all of the lovely people who don't have bad things to say about me.

It was probably projection on their part, someone who was jealous, or drunk/high.

A simple retort I use seems to work really well in those cases. "Your opinion of me is none of my business." Give them a moment to process it and permaban them.

You are confident enough to turn the camera on to begin with, I doubt your troublemakers are willing to get naked for a doctor's exam, let alone the entire world. 💜💜💜💜

Reactions: Highlander884

I’m so sorry, Carmen. I hope that your moderator did his job and dealt with those awful people while this was going on.

Reactions: Highlander884

From a members pov i also send my apologies and best wishes. Some users i see are only on these sites to wind everyone up.

On a positive note turn it all onto him. Don't worry about the thought of "selling yourself"....Laugh at the fact this man is here trying to "buy" a models time since he must be struggling alone.
Or to be even harsher... "Another pathetic actress"?.....He must have experience with having to have women fake a good time with him. He's probably still trying to give a women a proper orgasm 🙈

Don't beat yourself up. He's sat there alone angrily mashing a keyboard seeing as his knob isn't useful and you've got some proper users and mods helping you out. ☺️

Huge sympathy to you, Carmen. There is no excuse for such bad behavior from any viewers, feel so bad whenever I see any such abusive action or comments. Take care of yourself, and move on. Trolls do what they do just cause they want to see the reaction in their victim, and that makes them feel stronger. But that’s the key, bullies hate themselves, and use their abuse of others to assuage their own feelings of inferiority and self-loathing. You are better than them, stronger and bolder (and undoubtedly better looking), and you will get over it. Good luck and best wishes to you!

Grey: damn!....i would make you my queen!
Me (speaking): You never bought tokens. How could you make me a queen?
Grey: fucking ho...i bet your pussy smell like shit! i got millions and you bitch ass making fun of me?!
Me (speaking): Millions of what? Colombian Peso? One million isn't even $300 US.
Grey: US DOLLARS! something you bitch ass pussy never will see. *leaves*

Sure okay dude. LOL.
Maybe he was telling the truth and had a tub of these on the desk.

images.jpeg

This guy just followed me on twitter... This was his bio text, under his handle.

View attachment 98899

I am tempted to go drop a sales pitch. After all, he followed me, not the other way round :D

I get GFX artists trying to get me to commission them contacting me randomly in my DMs. I am okay with a person setting boundaries about what they accept in their DMs.

I get GFX artists trying to get me to commission them contacting me randomly in my DMs. I am okay with a person setting boundaries about what they accept in their DMs.
Setting boundaries is one thing, but maybe not in the way this guy did it.

I think guys say shit like that as a way to try and be funny, but it's only funny to themselves.
I mean, I can pretty much find everything funny - all fucked up jokes, dark jokes, etc. Yet even I don't see humour in dumb shit like that

Yet even I don't see humour in dumb shit like that

Good because I’d be concerned if you or others on this forum thought the above racist comment was funny.