AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
This bronze guy on SC, no other message, he just comes into the room and says this (I immediately muted):
(and for the record she is a fit woman who definitely works out a lot in great shape, clearly a guy just jealous)

9:34 PM
artaban0
a bit too fat, u should calm with the nutella, girl

^^ Maybe he is from another country? Many countries have a Mothers Day or a close equivalent but the days are different.
Yes I checked that already. None of the big English speaking countries, that I’m aware of, have Mothers Day today.

Maybe he thinks I’m from his country but I do primarily speak English in my room and make it abundantly clear I’m US … so it’s still a bit wtf?

ETA; oh I forgot France. I speak French too and there are a bunch of guys who think I’m lying and secretly in France. You’re right. I keep telling them I’m not French… I think some of them have the fantasy I’m there. Well that’s still cool. Although it’s annoying the French conspiracy theory actually carries this much weight, but whatever. Eli and the “French Connection” 🤣 Theseguys are something else…

Last edited:
The mystery thickens… My moneys on France. I lost all my notes on who’s who. I bet it one of those French guys. They’re very fun. I’ll let you all know though.

I’ll throw some French out at him, and see what he’s got for me. But who knows…

• Funny!
Reactions: NotYou and Maxi
The mystery thickens… My moneys on France. I lost all my notes on who’s who. I bet it one of those French guys. They’re very fun. I’ll let you all know though.

I’ll throw some French out at him, and see what he’s got for me. But who knows…
Hey you were close enough... only 1,400 km away :rofl: :rofl:

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Hey you were close enough... only 1,400 km away :rofl: :rofl:
Well, we’ll see. Watch I’ll throw some French at him, and I’ll end up being wrong and get a message back in Polish.

• Funny!
Reactions: Vixxen81 and NotYou
Chaturbate, a light blue guy:

barney_stinson_0101
i wanna help u in ur show and bring u more viewers and tips

barney_stinson_0101
i will try to share ur link in many popular sites to get u more viewers, and as ur mod, i can motivate them to tip u

barney_stinson_0101
pm me :)

• Funny!
Reactions: Highlander884

barney_stinson_0101

barney_stinson_0101
i will try to share ur link in many popular sites to get u more viewers, and as ur mod, i can motivate them to tip u

barney_stinson_0101
I've never understood why you'd give a stranger power to mute/ban people in your room? What if the person is actually a bad actor?

barney_stinson_0101

barney_stinson_0101

barney_stinson_0101
To be fair the colors are VERY unpredictable as one can just change the color :p I see people that drop thousands of tokens never change color from light blue :p but yea

I've never understood why you'd give a stranger power to mute/ban people in your room? What if the person is actually a bad actor?
Yeees this!! I actually had someone I started following, then she modded a guy that was SUPER possesive and he always asked really inappropiate questions, he even tried to make her say what other site she worked on, when I told him that was against SC rules, he told me that it was, but she could just say it and they wouldn't know.. REALLY nice mod to have that endorse one to break rules :p

To be fair the colors are VERY unpredictable as one can just change the color :p I see people that drop thousands of tokens never change color from light blue :p but yea

Yeees this!! I actually had someone I started following, then she modded a guy that was SUPER possesive and he always asked really inappropiate questions, he even tried to make her say what other site she worked on, when I told him that was against SC rules, he told me that it was, but she could just say it and they wouldn't know.. REALLY nice mod to have that endorse one to break rules :p
Yeah. Here's my imagined nightmare scenario. Someone decides revenge because you banned or muted them or whatever. They wine and dine you under another user name and then ask you to let them mod. Then they proceed to ban all your whales lol. Hasn't anyone considered this? I'd have to be able to pull up a record of everything a mod was saying to my peeps and a list of everyone they've silenced or banned before I'd use that feature. I know CB for instance has a expiration date you can choose but plenty of damage could be done in a short period of time.

Yeah. Here's my imagined nightmare scenario. Someone decides revenge because you banned or muted them or whatever. They wine and dine you under another user name and then ask you to let them mod. Then they proceed to ban all your whales lol. Hasn't anyone considered this? I'd have to be able to pull up a record of everything a mod was saying to my peeps and a list of everyone they've silenced or banned before I'd use that feature. I know CB for instance has a expiration date you can choose but plenty of damage could be done in a short period of time.
A moderator cannot ban anyone and you can remove them as fast as you granted moderator privileges if they are out of control.

Especially if they’re actively campaigning to become your mod as soon as they find your room. Anyone THAT motivated to be a moderator is the worst choice to be one.
Thanks for that feedback. But a perfectly placed mute could turn off a good customer as much as a ban would.

This is a perfect example.

I actually never had a mode or a knight myself! so I have no clue how it looks from a models perspective..

I know from MY perspective I can still see messages removed or even see that the model kicks/ban someone from the room, I get a message, so I imagine the models will get the same message! (depending on SC/CB ofc, I can't actually remember which one just tells me they have been banned and where I can still see messages, I think it's SC I can still see messages, and on CB I just get told she kicked or banned someone)

The ONLY thing I say to other members, is if they ask for something that's in the tip menu, I will give them the price from the tip menu if the model is not looking at that specific chat at the moment.. OR if someone tips for something and they become impatient and she's doing another action, I will let them know she will do it when she's done with what she's doing currently etc.. anything else would just be so freaking weird to me.. if she has whales, all the better! a mod/knight should be someone supportive of the models success

Well then you're the ideal mod. And hopefully most are like you.

The additional feedback makes more sense. I just didn't see much on their support page about these details. But yeah, I'd assume the model gets as much feedback as you are describing. I'd want chat logs on what mods are telling my customers as well.

Moderators having red names and fan club members having green names on CB must be very, very confusing to red/green colorblind people.
Recently mod status for 1 of the mods in my favorite models room expired so he turned up green in the chat, he didn't say anything about it, and it took a while for her to notice, I think she was away from cam, but when she saw it she re-modded him and then this exchange:
Model: why didn't you comment about it
Moderator: I told you I am colorblind....

Recently mod status for 1 of the mods in my favorite models room expired so he turned up green in the chat, he didn't say anything about it, and it took a while for her to notice, I think she was away from cam, but when she saw it she re-modded him and then this exchange:
Model: why didn't you comment about it
Moderator: I told you I am colorblind....
Ha, that's funny. It's always baffled me they picked those colors for those two positions. Too late now I guess. Also explains why some people don't think joining a fan club is important.

Reactions: MarieElise
Understood. I'm just not that trusting. In this business it seems the more you're in total control the better.
I feel the same ^^^^ .