AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Got this from a premium with an unhidden and very high token count:

I only hang out in lower cam score rooms because you guys don't expect tips

Dude, there are so many things wrong with that statement I don't know where to begin.

Reactions: Evvie
NerdgasmGirl said:

Dude, there are so many things wrong with that statement I don't know where to begin.
Begin with that dude is a fucking douchebag.

NerdgasmGirl said:

I wonder if he was trolling you. The high unhidden token count makes him suspicious.

Jupiter551 said:
This entire thread, about guys who enjoy rubbing dicks together and start getting increasingly graphic about their fantasies to one another but get *extremely* defensive if anyone suggests it's even slightly homoerotic :lol:
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?201569-Girl-rubbing-two-cocks-together

See, it's gay if others do it, but not for them. :roll:

Actually, there are those who believe that the stark division of opinion between what we would term "gay" vs. "straight" behavior is culturally derived and that, without those constraints, there would be a lot more of this sort of "gray area" activity.

StanislavJ said:
Jupiter551 said:
This entire thread, about guys who enjoy rubbing dicks together and start getting increasingly graphic about their fantasies to one another but get *extremely* defensive if anyone suggests it's even slightly homoerotic :lol:
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?201569-Girl-rubbing-two-cocks-together

See, it's gay if others do it, but not for them. :roll:

Actually, there are those who believe that the stark division of opinion between what we would term "gay" vs. "straight" behavior is culturally derived and that, without those constraints, there would be a lot more of this sort of "gray area" activity.
Sure, but what I find funny is how defensive they get about it lol. I think the funniest post in that for me is a toss-up between these two:
Ibl7q.jpg

And then this gem, the last line is my favourite it's fucking gold lol
nzD31.jpg

Reactions: JoleneBrody
Jupiter551 said:
If it was a white guy talking shit like that to a black camgirl, against her consent, and advocating racially themed violence and/or rape...then yeah that is (imo) crossing a whole other line.

Yup, I won't tolerate that at all. I don't care how much the guy's willing to spend on the session. "Show me your hot nigger tits." :roll: Fuck off.....

Pick something else for me to do, dammit. I'll grab my Prisoner #089 outfit, and you can be the prison guard or the warden. Now THAT would be a fun session! :lol:

At least the ones who ask "Will you do race play and let me call you names in private?" ASKED first instead of jumping right into private ASSUMING it's okay to call me names. LOL.

Jupiter551 said:
I find a few fetishes umm, not particularly nice, but two adults engaging in racial name-calling in a roleplay session (while I find it pretty weird and distasteful) it's NOT EVEN CLOSE to living out incest fantasies. If it was a white guy talking shit like that to a black camgirl, against her consent, and advocating racially themed violence and/or rape...then yeah that is (imo) crossing a whole other line.

I've seen enough profiles around to know that some girls do incest roleplay stuff, and generally I think people should do as they wish if it doesn't harm others, but a lot of incest stuff is actually better termed pedophilia fantasies. I'm not convinced people with that kind of...desire...are gaining any benefit from living out a fantasy, and there should be zero tolerance on it.

If a guy gets so excited spilling all his secret taboo fantasies in a pvt about what he wants to do to his stepdaughter, while a model is being paid to give off conflicting signals of not wanting it/wanting it that next time he gets drunk he can't control himself and rapes her, I wouldn't go so far as to say the model is an accomplice, but she's at least become involved.

Yeah, most of the daddy play on cam sites is not like the real daddy play of "I'm your protector and I love you", it's all "pull down your disney panties so daddy can finger your little asshole". Which is why I don't do it.

Never had a partner irl who liked the real, acceptable daddy play, but had lots of guys spring the camera creepy daddy play on me, and that's just not cool.

Shaun__ said:
NerdgasmGirl said:

I wonder if he was trolling you. The high unhidden token count makes him suspicious.

Well, if he's trolling he's persistent. He's been in my room the last three nights. He contributes to the conversation but never to the countdowns.

I get guys like that sometimes. Huge token counts, in my room for long periods of time, never tip.
Most of the time they don't say anything, but it feels a bit wtf to me. They see me struggling to get 10 measly tokens to show my boobs, and just don't care.
I suspect it does have a lot to do with cam score. Sometimes it feels like the lower your score the less they feel you're worth in general. As if they'll somehow get more from tipping a model with a bigger number on their profile.

I thought everyone knew what a bum was? :shock: :?

Attachments

• xpeepswtf.JPG
    xpeepswtf.JPG
    16.3 KB · Views: 84
AngelicTease said:
yeah they don't call it bum in the US but still, you'd have to be pretty oblivious not to have picked up what it means.

Jupiter551 said:
AngelicTease said:
yeah they don't call it bum in the US but still, you'd have to be pretty oblivious not to have picked up what it means.
And to my ears, it sounds so much more attractive than "ass" or "butt" or the like.

Nordling said:
Jupiter551 said:
AngelicTease said:
And to my ears, it sounds so much more attractive than "ass" or "butt" or the like.
lol not to mine, I've never considered "bum" a particularly attractive word and because really only the English use it on MFC it comes across really incongruous. So does "knockers". Love to put my cock between those cracking knockers love!

Heard a romanian model ask "vat is dis...'k-naw-kers' mean?"

Jupiter551 said:
Nordling said:
Jupiter551 said:
AngelicTease said:
lol not to mine, I've never considered "bum" a particularly attractive word and because really only the English use it on MFC it comes across really incongruous. So does "knockers". Love to put my cock between those cracking knockers love!

Heard a romanian model ask "vat is dis...'k-naw-kers' mean?"
What is the common slang for derriére in Australia? In my mind, when I hear "bum" referring to a woman's glutes, it sounds cute and totally divorced from the other meaning ("to beg" or hobo). Probably my favorite is tush. :)

I seen the sunset over crystal clear seas and been left speechless... I travelled the world and seen wonders that were stunning to the eye yet I look at you and nothing compares to how utterly breathless you left me. its like looking at heaven itself
06:23:54 PM KarmelKiss: lol
: nice to know i am funny
06:24:40 PM KarmelKiss: :D

Reactions: Megaclit
Jupiter551 said:
I find a few fetishes umm, not particularly nice, but two adults engaging in racial name-calling in a roleplay session (while I find it pretty weird and distasteful) it's NOT EVEN CLOSE to living out incest fantasies. If it was a white guy talking shit like that to a black camgirl, against her consent, and advocating racially themed violence and/or rape...then yeah that is (imo) crossing a whole other line.

I've seen enough profiles around to know that some girls do incest roleplay stuff, and generally I think people should do as they wish if it doesn't harm others, but a lot of incest stuff is actually better termed pedophilia fantasies. I'm not convinced people with that kind of...desire...are gaining any benefit from living out a fantasy, and there should be zero tolerance on it.

If a guy gets so excited spilling all his secret taboo fantasies in a pvt about what he wants to do to his stepdaughter, while a model is being paid to give off conflicting signals of not wanting it/wanting it that next time he gets drunk he can't control himself and rapes her, I wouldn't go so far as to say the model is an accomplice, but she's at least become involved.

If the guy goes out and rapes a woman while using racial name calling that is ok and the model is not culpable in your eyes? :roll: That is some strange logic.

In both cases it is two adults role playing, there are no children involved and my guess is no one black involved either. Personally, I think there should be zero tolerance for both of these, but I am also not oversensitive to what two adults want to participate in. I just found it disturbing that the incest play was considered so aberrant and was the only thing commented on, while the racial slurs were ignored.

bawksy said:
amber_retail said:
I wish more people called my bum my bum. It's got a nice, jovial ring to it.

Fee fie fo fum, I've got me finger stuck in me bum.

http://rubbermallet.org/fingerstuck.html

I've not heard that fee fie fo fum thing for ages haha, too scared to click on that link though. :shifty:

I've stopped saying bum now and changed it to arse, maybe that's less confusing. :) I had to stop saying 'flange' too coz no one knew what that was. :(

AngelicTease said:
I've stopped saying bum now and changed it to arse, maybe that's less confusing. :) I had to stop saying 'flange' too coz no one knew what that was. :(
If you really want to throw Americans for a loop use the word fanny with the English meaning.

Kradek said:
AngelicTease said:
If you really want to throw Americans for a loop use the word fanny with the English meaning.

Isn't fanny butt in America but pussy in Britain?

LadyLuna said:
Kradek said:
AngelicTease said:

Yes. And even more amusing, you say fanny pack, we say bum bag. Fanny pack is the funniest thing in the world EVER to small brained me. :lol:

Reactions: AngelicTease
KarmelKiss said:
LadyLuna said:
Kradek said:
AngelicTease said:

Yes. And even more amusing, you say fanny pack, we say bum bag. Fanny pack is the funniest thing in the world EVER to small brained me. :lol:

Haha I've always thought fanny pack was super funny too, or fanny bag! The first time someone told me I needed a fanny bag for something, I thought they meant a bag made out of flanges/pussies. Or one in the shape of one with the er hole where you put your stuff. :oops:

AngelicTease said:
KarmelKiss said:
LadyLuna said:
Kradek said:
AngelicTease said:

Haha I've always thought fanny pack was super funny too, or fanny bag! The first time someone told me I needed a fanny bag for something, I thought they meant a bag made out of flanges/pussies. Or one in the shape of one with the er hole where you put your stuff. :oops:
I always think it sounds like an icepack for your fanny, like if you've been having too much sex or too many privates. :lol:

The weird bit is, here in America, we still call it a fanny pack, but we wear it on our fronts, and not over our bums, despite our bums being what we call a fanny. :p

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl