AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jupiter551 said:
lol yeah I've seen Cock Whisperer listed before but forgot who lol, I tried to change my member name to ModelWhisperer ages ago but it's too long :(

never heard of "HIM" but getting pissy because a model hasn't heard of your band is pretty damn pathetic lol. What's Rambo got to do with anything?
Cause Rambo was his nameo lol. And yes it is really dumb that I was called dumb just for not knowing a damn band.I mean I had to ask the fucker 10 fucking times wtf HIM was! And I even looked at his wall on his profile people really like this dude and I am siting here going how in the world can someone like this guy?

Lydia_Deetz said:
schlmoe said:
Lydia_Deetz said:
My occupation is listed as "cocksmith" I like to pretend I am in an old blacksmith station all day "smithing cocks" :-D

old blacksmith station

Hmmm, forge w/red hot coals, anvil & hammer, iron poking things...kind of a frightening thought... :shock:

I think it suites me, I can be rather frightening ;)

I instinctively shielded my crotch after I read that... :)

Reactions: Lydia_Deetz
sxycherrypie said:
Jupiter551 said:
lol yeah I've seen Cock Whisperer listed before but forgot who lol, I tried to change my member name to ModelWhisperer ages ago but it's too long :(

never heard of "HIM" but getting pissy because a model hasn't heard of your band is pretty damn pathetic lol. What's Rambo got to do with anything?
Cause Rambo was his nameo lol. And yes it is really dumb that I was called dumb just for not knowing a damn band.I mean I had to ask the fucker 10 fucking times wtf HIM was! And I even looked at his wall on his profile people really like this dude and I am siting here going how in the world can someone like this guy?

The only reason I know who HIM is is because of Bam Margera's obsession w/them. However, once I listened to their music, I quite liked it. They do a great version of Chris Issac's "Wicked Games".

This happened to me about 2 weeks ago..

Guy (basic): tits
Me: No, not for free. You can become a premium member and tip me.
Guy: wtf? its called MYFREECAMS
Me: Yeah, sorry.. (then I carried on with the conversation I had with the other members)
Guy: no one cares about that. i'm here for tits. i wanna see your tits. fuk dis. ur a horible stripper (<--with that spelling.)

Ugh, I'm not a "stripper" :angry4: And not even a stripper is a horrible one if she wants money for what she does!

Men like him really make me start thinking I should finally mute basics. I'm still not sure, though..

schlmoe said:
Lydia_Deetz said:
My occupation is listed as "cocksmith" I like to pretend I am in an old blacksmith station all day "smithing cocks" :-D

old blacksmith station

Hmmm, forge w/red hot coals, anvil & hammer, iron poking things...kind of a frightening thought... :shock:

Sounds exciting if you're into CBT ;)

Reactions: Lydia_Deetz
Lily90x said:

Me: Yeah, sorry.. (then I carried on with the conversation I had with the other members)
Guy: no one cares about that. i'm here for tits. i wanna see your tits. fuk dis. ur a horible stripper (<--with that spelling.)

Ugh, I'm not a "stripper" :angry4: And not even a stripper is a horrible one if she wants money for what she does!

Men like him really make me start thinking I should finally mute basics. I'm still not sure, though..

Anyone who would go to a stripper club & say something like that would likely get a very tall stiletto shoved pretty far up their ass.

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
Lily90x said:

:shock: You don't mute basics????

Frankie said:
Anyone who would go to a stripper club & say something like that would likely get a very tall stiletto shoved pretty far up their ass.
Some places make you pay double for that sort of thing :dance:

Reactions: JickyJuly
Got an MFC mail while doing a cum show that said 'i dont have any speakers can you type please?'

Wtf? Yeah. Okay.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
oh my gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
fuckcuntshittitsasskellyclarksonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

doing it for you?

EvaLee said:
Got an MFC mail while doing a cum show that said 'i dont have any speakers can you type please?'

Wtf? Yeah. Okay.

doing it for you?

Thanks for giving me my first legitimate guffaw of the day.

Side note...this reminds me of the typed encouragement I feel necessary to give to a model in group or private to make sure she knows I'm appreciating what she's doing (as opposed to just sitting silently enjoying myself). If there was voice chat hell - no problem, but if I don't say anything you can assume you're doing just fine!

Reactions: EvaLee
A few nights ago in Pokerbabe's room.

member: is it wrong to spank your cock raw?
Pokerbabe: well you don't want to make it raw
member: its raw
pokerbabe:now you didn't seriously make it raw
member: seriousl
member: i can't even touch it with out it burning
pokerbabe: well darling you need to stop abusing that thing
member: not funny
member: it hurt
pokerbabe: you better just ease up
member: its to late
member: its 11 inches
pokerbabe: all 11 inches raw?
member: so yeah I fuck it raw
member: and jack it raw
pokerbabe:well you need to be nicer and stop abusing that thing like that
member: so can you look at it and tell me if its damaged
pokerbabe: you want me to look at it on camera? All you had to do was ask, you didn't have to go through all that.
member: lol
member: good enough
pokerbabe:darlin you didn't need to come in here and wast all that time.
SirSweetness: hahahaha
member: I just want a second opinion
member: it is raw
member: im not lying
SirSweetness: went all around it and could have just went to it
member: pm me your skype
pokerbabe:skype is not free babe, but I will look at it here
member: I'm on a mac
pokerbabe: so your on a mac, what does that mean?
member: my cam don't work on mfc
pokerbabe: your cam don't work. well skype isn't free, if you want me to do skype it will cost something because I make tips here and I'm not going to leave to do skype for free
member: cause I'm on a mac
member: thats why
member: its 11 inches raw
member: and Im hot
pokerbabe: I don't care how hot you are I'm not going to go skype for free
member: im sorry
member: it also has herpes
pokerbabe:what has herpes?
member: on it
pokerbabe: on your pingping?
member: yes
pokerbabe:you have herpes on your pingping, darlin that's not good, you'r never going to get rid of that.
member: i know
member: and its raw
pokerbabe:that's just awful, raw and diseased.
member: some girls like to see a huge diseased cock
pokerbabe:well I'm not one of them.
member: just asking
member: lol
pokerbabe: now why would anyone want to see a huge blistered up pingping?
member: they do
member: idk why
member: honestly
pokerbabe: well you need to show that to a doctor, no one but a doctor should have to look at something like that
member: some are turned on
SirSweetness: I know where this is going - you know where- on acf
member: but like some say they wold still sit on it
pokerbabe: now why would anyone do that
member: for the rush
member: idk
rumblejet: omg lmao @sir
member: whats acf?
rumblejet: amber cutie forums
member: whats that?
pokerbabe:it's a forum where models go to talk shop
rumblejet: acf is fun
SirSweetness: members go there to get abused by models.
member:sounds boring
SirSweetness:not with stuff like this there.

This thread brings me so many laughs!

EvaLee said:

Wtf? Yeah. Okay.

doing it for you?

Eva, you're hilarious! I about died laughing at this post.

LacieLaPlante said:
uvavoo: omg hun i want to clean ur windows and feed ur horse

Well, thank you? They needed cleaning and I had forgotten to feed my horse.

:lol:

One of D0mino's regs, SweepTheLeg made a comment today that I nearly fell over laughing at:

"I like to tip Page 4 models. I call it cow tipping."

ViruSphere said:
One of D0mino's regs, SweepTheLeg made a comment today that I nearly fell over laughing at:

"I like to tip Page 4 models. I call it cow tipping."
So wrong, I hate that I caught myself chuckling at it. I know sweeptheleg, and haven't heard this, but definitely something he would say.

SirLes said:
This gem in my mfc inbox today:

"unban now and do what i say or i send you to cops for hooking bitch"
What, no please, thank you?.
Kids today, where are the manners?
Wow. I would be like goahead im not unbanning you lol and Id like to see the cops after me for "hooking" lol. Kids.

Jupiter551 said:
camstory said:
A few nights ago in Pokerbabe's room.

member: is it wrong to spank your cock raw?
Pokerbabe: well you don't want to make it raw
member: its raw

Just when you thought nothing could get less attractive than an 11 inch, red raw, herpes infested cock...you find out he uses a mac.

My god, I think I have a new facebook status...

Reactions: Poker_Babe
EvaLee said:

Wtf? Yeah. Okay.

doing it for you?

Totally digging The 40 Year Old Virgin reference. ;) That scene was hilarious especially the "man-o-lantern" on the chest.

Told a model about ACF Alexis24 is a basic who was begging to have his cock looked at on skype:

[:loll]
Jvpiter551: they have a models only section where they discuss how to get money out of us guys
Jvpiter551: unfortunately I'm not allowed in there [:(]
Jvpiter551: yeah you have to submit a photo of yourself
Jvpiter551: holding a sign saying "hi ambercutie" or something
Jvpiter551: and a link to your mfc profile
alexis_24: ok!!!hi ambercutie!!!! ok now?
RVENHAIR: :dickwang
RVENHAIR: [premium image]
alexis_24: what you want?
Jvpiter551: wth lol

Jupiter551 said:
Jvpiter551: they have a models only section where they discuss how to get money out of us guys
Why would you say it like that?

AmberCutie said:
Jupiter551 said:
Why would you say it like that?

Because everything I say pretty much has a hint of sarcasm, and it means pretty much the same as "tips on how to increase your camscore and become a better camgirl" though saying it like that comes off as if I'm criticising her current abilities.

I didn't say it because I think that's what you guys actually focus on. In fact if I really thought that I probably wouldn't have said it at all :)

I had a guy hitting on me using comic book, gaming, and science references. They were so awesome and funny that when I saw this topic I had to post them.

• 1. It turns me on like callular respriation turns on the production of adenosine triphosphate.
    2. Life with a nerdy camgirl is a chloro-blast
    3. I'd hit that body harder than superman after exposed to blue kryptonite.
    4. I'd tap that ass faster than 2 islands to cast counterspell.
    5. Knock Knock Who's there?
    Roland Roland Who?
    Roland initiative and his 3 friends. SNEAK ATTACK SNEAK ATTACK SNEAK ATTACK SNEAK ATTACK

ChaosBeauty said:
I had a guy hitting on me using comic book, gaming, and science references. They were so awesome and funny that when I saw this topic I had to post them.

• 1. It turns me on like callular respriation turns on the production of adenosine triphosphate.
    2. Life with a nerdy camgirl is a chloro-blast
    3. I'd hit that body harder than superman after exposed to blue kryptonite.
    4. I'd tap that ass faster than 2 islands to cast counterspell.
    5. Knock Knock Who's there?
    Roland Roland Who?
    Roland initiative and his 3 friends. SNEAK ATTACK SNEAK ATTACK SNEAK ATTACK SNEAK ATTACK

yea i am going to so have to try those next time i go out