AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Just quick context: this model si definitely not fat in any sense. She is average and NORMAL looking in terms of weight and figure - she is neither skinny nor fat:

kjhbnvrfc: mmmm
kjhbnvrfc: it is really pretty pussy
kjhbnvrfc: mmmm
kjhbnvrfc: love your fat belly
kjhbnvrfc: it is so sexy

Even if it WAS a bit fat or big, it's not the type of thing you say, even if you do say it as a compliment... wtf
It's for reasons like this so many women are uncomfortable with their bodies. I honestly do dislike guys like this.

Yes!!! Just say you love our stomach instead of using the damn fat adjective. I’m on the smaller side of height weight proportional and even though I know I’m not fat, someone saying “thick” “jiggly” or any sort of adjective that hints at being large sets me off. I’ve tried having defenses up but if you’ve ever struggled with eating disorders that’s is a huge trigger. I was laying down for one show and someone said they loved my fat rolls. Wtf dude, you can see my hip bone when I lay down. Could have been a troll but still he had tokens.

• Hugs
Reactions: AudriTwo
I am curious what you ladies think about this and what you would have done/said to the guy if anything...
So, as you can imagine, whilst this model was dancing and teasing, guys were saying things like they love her and how hot she is etc.

mind_and_body You don't understand the business. You may be in love. She is not.
wallygoat You don't know much about the soul, do you?
mind_and_body I understand that it needs to be fed . . . in many ways.

Kind of kills the mood, someone saying that in my opinion especially since it's her doing the job right/well, if they are tipping and saying how much they adore/love her etc.

I am curious what you ladies think about this and what you would have done/said to the guy if anything...
So, as you can imagine, whilst this model was dancing and teasing, guys were saying things like they love her and how hot she is etc.

mind_and_body You don't understand the business. You may be in love. She is not.

Kind of kills the mood, someone saying that in my opinion especially since it's her doing the job right/well, if they are tipping and saying how much they adore/love her etc.
I usually mute anyone killing the mood unless they had a crap ton of tokens. Usually moodkillers are grays/light blue/only bought tokens once and are jaded because they don’t have enough funds for the models to give them the attention they want.

bigdealmoneybags: bullshitttt
bigdealmoneybags: my cock is a work of art
bigdealmoneybags: like your face
bigdealmoneybags: its perfect
bigdealmoneybags: you aint had the right one

i dont recall her responses verbatim, but lets just say she was not in agreement that his, or any other cock is a work of art

I'd personally be irritated with both dudes here. I don't tolerate the L-word from strangers - you can't possibly love me, you don't know anything about me! However, I also don't tolerate members lecturing other members in my chat - if it's required, that's my job.

If I'm going to go anywhere to do a shoot for anyone, they're going to speak in full sentences and have proper punctuation and grammar. Wow, first day with DM's open and the first one in is a doozy.

Attachments

• brooklynny.png
    brooklynny.png
    37.1 KB · Views: 60
it wasn't anything that was said, but what i saw the first time i agreed to open a cam. there was a much older guy sitting on his bed with a belt around his neck.. oh and he casually twisted a METH pipe! i told him i was very uncomfortable and closed his cam.

I think what makes this worse is the fact the guys seem to think the model is going to enjoy it, or watching it as much as they are enjoying doing it to themselves. When in reality, bet 99% of cam models do not enjoy stuff like that, it's a very disturbing thing to see.

I wasn't sure where to put this as it's something I just did but I do see it with other guys too.

...when a model takes a joke too seriously. Not in a bad way or a bad joke but just something silly and small. For example, in my instance just now, it went something like:

** I had been in this model's room earlier this morning and left after a few pleasantries because I needed to**
Me - enters the room
Me: Hello again.
Her: hello
Me: Sorry for being rude and not saying bye earlier, I had to rush off.
Her: That's ok, I knew you would be back anyway
Me: haha yes, I am addicted to you
Me: Maybe we should set up a self-help group for everyone who's addicted to you.

(she was speaking vocally, not typing)

From this point on, she was very serious, not joking.. I could even tell by her face it seemed like she thought I was serious lol.
But it was funny as well, I did tell her it was just a joke, and I think it was an innocent one - right? Maybe a bad joke but still haha. She laughed it off with me at least.

But I do see things like this happen (it's sometimes (or mostly) a "lost in translation" kind of situation) or not knowing one another's humour. It's through no fault of anyone.

I have never interacted with this member lol...trying to sucker me in with dolphins??

This is a weird one, in a room I visit regularly. I have never seen this request from anyone before, and for such a low tip offer:
(I removed the guy's name cos he wasn't rude or anything)

MEMBER: could U JOIN MY ROOM THEN MOOVE U CAM ON ME WHEN U SEE ME ON U SCREEN FOR 15 TOK FIRST

His exact message, he wants the model to open his room and put HER cam on HER screen for the rest of the room to see him. I get it may be a humiliation thing or god knows what else but I mean, for 15 tokens... really? Not sure any model would do that unless it was definitely for some kind of humiliation and they had tipped big. Personally, I don't want to be seeing some other/random guy on the model's cam. I go there for the model.

This is a weird one, in a room I visit regularly. I have never seen this request from anyone before, and for such a low tip offer:
(I removed the guy's name cos he wasn't rude or anything)

MEMBER: could U JOIN MY ROOM THEN MOOVE U CAM ON ME WHEN U SEE ME ON U SCREEN FOR 15 TOK FIRST

His exact message, he wants the model to open his room and put HER cam on HER screen for the rest of the room to see him. I get it may be a humiliation thing or god knows what else but I mean, for 15 tokens... really? Not sure any model would do that unless it was definitely for some kind of humiliation and they had tipped big. Personally, I don't want to be seeing some other/random guy on the model's cam. I go there for the model.
Thats actually against the rules to do , because everyone that apears on other cam has to be verified on . So if he wated to apear on model cam he should send his id to the model to be registred as a performer on the model account

That's actually against the rules to do because everyone that appears on other cam has to be verified on. So if he wanted to appear on model cam he should send his id to the model to be registered as a performer on the model account

That's an amazing point, I genuinely didn't even think of that.

Edit:
Sorry, reading this post back of mine it sounds sarcastic, but it definitely isn't.

haha yes i am very sarcastic most of the time , actually to extreme and a very screaming out loud person

But in this case i am not sarcastic at all , i only added something at your post because i realized from your words you acctually did not think at the legal aspect. You actually posted with inocence :)
I swear :) nothing sarcastic or to make you feel bad.

CB purple member : " i know you are not here for the tokens , but i still wanna give you my compliments . you are so sexy mmmm"

:mad: :mad: No shit dude how the fuck have you concluded i am not here for the tokens when 2 minutes ago i just told this is my full time job???? Or do i pay my bills with compliment??!!

Reactions: Kiki Jane
That is rape, my dude. Shout out to Twitter for actually locking his account instead of giving me the usual "we didn't see anything wrong here" I get when I report abusive behavior, who knows what else he's been saying to people.

Screenshot_20190723-124556~2.png

daughters friend.png
:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::sick:

And... as you can see... he's a number 3, so he's been a high paying regular for some time now. Never said shit like this before.

I just decided to go the funny route and tell him "That sounds like drama, and I'm allergic to drama". Then he said he doesn't even have a daughter. I hope that's true.:rolleyes:

"I want to put my seed into your foofoo"
like it sounds like he wants to do photosynthesis with me lmao

Few things annoy me more than grown adults who can't use grown-up words to describe sex. You don't have to use clinical words - personally I'm fine with a partner calling my vagina a vagina in bed, but a lot of people find that unsexy, so like... Pussy, snatch, vag, minge, something that you wouldn't use while telling a young child what their body parts are.

I had a guy ask if I had any jeggings, he was a basic so clearly not going to tip, so I said no, i don't take requests from basics

He then called me every name under to the sun, sigh,

And yeah my bad for unmuting basics but it was a slow day and I was sick of sitting in silence