AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I've seen this guy in 2 different rooms in the last 2 days. Doesnt wait for a response the the first question and then says the second line. both models I saw him ask were nowhere near menopause, if that makes it dumber or not

maddog123457: Do you get periods or menopause
maddog123457: Yes u get shark week lol 😂

A quick note: this guy is a GREY user.
Also, it seems like she was talking with another user tipping her through notes -- discussing a PVT because soon after, they went pvt.

zach59 Hey [Models Name], how are you doing tonight
zach59 Nice, same here Sam. Do you watch cams ?
zach59 Wanna swing by my room for a few minutes sam ?
**another user saying hi**
zach59 Alright, I'll take that as a no then.
**another user saying hi**
zach59 Alright, I guess I'll find another room to chat in considering I'm being ignored.
zach59 Definitely not happy with the way you treat guests in your room Sam.

Just LOL at that kind of guy.

“...so how we enjoying MFC? See your cam score is still dropping... are you taking PayPal for Skype or similar yet?”

???????????

Ballsy. What a complete dickhead.

I get guys all the time "I can help!" Dude, you're gray, if you want to help buy tokens. Insta-ban!

Had someone request a pvt the other day without talking to me first. Usually I decline until we can chat for a minute and I know what they are expecting to see, but it was a slow night so I decided, fuck it. If they want to spend their first few minutes paying just to discuss the kind of show they want to have, then, by all means, pay for it. Turns out it was a couple and it was the guy's birthday. They wanted a phone call and stuck around on a 60tkn per minute pvt for several minutes listening to me describe over and over that I don't do phone calls. I also had to clarify to them that they had just put their personal phone number in the public chat.... They were quite confused and ended up backing out after about 5-6 minutes, but I got paid for it and got some good laughs.

Had someone request a pvt the other day without talking to me first. Usually I decline until we can chat for a minute and I know what they are expecting to see, but it was a slow night so I decided, fuck it. If they want to spend their first few minutes paying just to discuss the kind of show they want to have, then, by all means, pay for it. Turns out it was a couple and it was the guy's birthday. They wanted a phone call and stuck around on a 60tkn per minute pvt for several minutes listening to me describe over and over that I don't do phone calls. I also had to clarify to them that they had just put their personal phone number in the public chat.... They were quite confused and ended up backing out after about 5-6 minutes, but I got paid for it and got some good laughs.

:haha: All that when they coulda just gone to Niteflirt

I have my rules in my bio/profile about privates. I usually don’t take them but now I do occasionally. I have my minimum minutes set as well. If they take me private without asking for special requests, I ask them if they had read and then assume they read my profile which discusses what I will and won’t do in private. If they then ask me to do something I have clearly listed I don’t do, I just say nope. I’m fine going to something I will do but some end up leaving. I get paid if they leave for my minimum time. It’s roughly 500 tokens. Read my rules like I have stated in the subject and in my bio.
Glad you got paid ;)

“...so how we enjoying MFC? See your cam score is still dropping... are you taking PayPal for Skype or similar yet?”

???????????

Wow what an ass.

Camscore can fluctuate in weird ways regardless of what you are earning. You could be doing just as well as you normally are (or even better!) but if many other models on the site are also doing better too, it could cause your score to drop.

That said, camscore can be hidden in case you get more jerks like this. I found fewer of them would talk like this when it was hidden.

There was a grey that had a username along the lines of "xxyxxxxx1" and they kept proposing we should go out and asking super invasive questions.
I like to keep conversation going so i occasionally chat with greys if they're sweet and understanding that im literally at work. But this guy just kept yapping about nothing so I had enough and blocked him.
A few minutes later and chat pops up reads "when will you girls learn you cant get rid of me" from a user "xxyxxxxx2"
He kept making fucking accounts....and was fast at it too so I know this inst he first time being an annoying freeloader
Long story short this happened all throughout that day's stream and by the end of the day the username he used was " xxyxxxxx24"
It became pretty big joke with the chat and we all had a good time roasting him, pretty sure that's the only reason he didn't come back lol

Reactions: AudriTwo
There was a grey that had a username along the lines of "xxyxxxxx1" and they kept proposing we should go out and asking super invasive questions.
I like to keep conversation going so i occasionally chat with greys if they're sweet and understanding that im literally at work. But this guy just kept yapping about nothing so I had enough and blocked him.
A few minutes later and chat pops up reads "when will you girls learn you cant get rid of me" from a user "xxyxxxxx2"
He kept making fucking accounts....and was fast at it too so I know this inst he first time being an annoying freeloader
Long story short this happened all throughout that day's stream and by the end of the day the username he used was " xxyxxxxx24"
It became pretty big joke with the chat and we all had a good time roasting him, pretty sure that's the only reason he didn't come back lol
JFC that dude needs to get a hobby

I’ve had one. He has like 30 accounts and comes into my room trolling trying to get a reaction. He calls me all sorts of derogatory comments like “slut”, “too chubby to be sexy” etc. First off, if I was a new model, that would really bother me. I have thick skin bb and you won’t get under it. Secondly, I know I’m not anything he’s calling and it’s really sad and pathetic that someone took the time to create 30 different accounts to attack strangers online. That’s a ridiculous need for attention. I don’t even respond to anything, just block and ban (the site only allows 30 day bans) as soon as I see a comment. He’s given up lately since I don’t feed the troll.

Wow what an ass.

Camscore can fluctuate in weird ways regardless of what you are earning. You could be doing just as well as you normally are (or even better!) but if many other models on the site are also doing better too, it could cause your score to drop.

That said, camscore can be hidden in case you get more jerks like this. I found fewer of them would talk like this when it was hidden.

As a member, I'd prefer if camscore was hidden as a default. IMO, it's not our concern to know what it is.

samisamurai: 200 naked?
samisamurai: Ok?
samisamurai: tipped 200 token
samisamurai: [He posted a naked image here of a random model]
samisamurai: Naked pls love

For the record, he did NOT tip 200, yet tried to get her to be naked by pretending he did. Where he said "tipped 200 tokens" was him trying to act as he did.. He didn't even post an image, he just used those exact words.. I mean wtf.

This model was/is a very new one, with only 5 followers at the time of me entering her room, and she is 19 years old.
I am saddened at how exploitive some guys try to be towards women on here

This guy got banned in my room for spreading his fantasies on me without tips. He emailed me with "why" and his unsolicited dick pics. I replied. The main points were "That's a cam-site, not a dating one. If you want to make a girl smile, tip her, for fuck's sake" and "If you want to show yourself to girls without paying for it, go get a gf irl OR become a male model yourself.
If you want to show yourself to models, you have to pay". Then I received this.

CD2BDE64-B573-4A3A-8F00-6F11BCD7DD1B.jpegD166C0DB-DFA8-453B-9635-91AA187ABC77.jpeg8786CF0E-BBAA-4723-8EB9-63CFDCC3E19B.jpeg
That's amazing.

P.S. I loved how he has tried to shame me for being a lesbian and sex worker at the same time.

That's okay to be gay.
That's not okay to be a silly jerk who gets mad when cam-girls tell him to fuck off with his pointless compliments, fantasies and dick pics for free.

Reactions: EleanorGee
P.S. I loved how he has tried to shame me for being a lesbian and sex worker at the same time.

That's okay to be gay.
That's not okay to be a silly jerk who gets mad when cam-girls tell him to fuck off with his pointless compliments, fantasies and dick pics for free.

Lol, as a lesbian model I cam and film with "what would *I* want to see?" at the front of my mind. Turns out a lot of dudes like the same thing and they'll pay for it, wow!

And even if a model DOES "have a hard time connecting to men" or whatever the fuck that guy said, there's a market for that, as some see it as a challenge. I've even had an exclusive where a dude wanted me to go on about how he'll never get to fuck me because I'm gay, which was a lot of fun.

A man asked me to go to pvt with him, he will give me his cam too and just ignore each other. It was 2 hours privat and yes, we just ignore each other. I was thinking that maybe is some kind of role play fetish, but if it was...I must say he played it very well bc at some point I didnt knew if he wanted to end the pvt and forgot to end it or not. He just confirmed me that it's ok to ignore each other for a long time lol. He was at his office and he worked at some papers...i got bored after 30 minutes so I was starting to make my own job for a project I have.

"You look just like my cousin/sister. Mmmmm :h:" That's incest.
"I'm 16." Where are your parents???? Kicked, reported, and banned!
And anyone who thinks I'm going to be their girlfriend or come over to their house for sex. 1.) Both defeat my purpose of being a camgirl; and 2.) I ain't going over to anyone's house, especially not a stranger's 😂