AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
She is a fantastic and fun woman and me and her get on great but she seems to really "love" her mod (this guy) so I am not sure if to try and approach her regarding it. I think I may do the next time just in a PM to her. Obviously nicely and not how some guys would be. Honestly, I don't think she'd hate or ban me for it. With that said, stranger things have happened lol.

Okay, if you two have a good interaction then casually bring it up in a PM so as to not bring the troll train onto the moderator from others. Also, it's all in the delivery and how you say it as well.

I love the ignore option so much. This has helped my mind so much. It has stopped me from going more insane than I already am.
I use it on a LOT of moderators in particular and some members. The only problem is using it on a friendly, talkative member/mod (like this guy). Because then I will miss half the conversation, unfortunately. So it's a tough one.

I think for this particular case, I need to gently mention it to the model.

In all the years I was on camsites, the only people I ignored or blocked were models that either hit me up for tokens every time I logged in or really pissed me off. Never put members on ignore. However, after a while, I locked my PMs down to friends only. Was getting too many requests from other members via PM for tokens or to tip the model for them. I about had it when a member I had on my friend's list asked me for tokens.

In all the years I was on camsites, the only people I ignored or blocked were models that either hit me up for tokens every time I logged in or really pissed me off. Never put members on ignore. However, after a while, I locked my PMs down to friends only. Was getting too many requests from other members via PM for tokens or to tip the model for them. I about had it when a member I had on my friend's list asked me for tokens.
I liberally use the ignore feature on my member account, for users who communicate in annoying emotes and ones who pop into rooms during cumshows and boss the model or dirty talk in chat - I'm trying to fap to a pretty lady, I don't want to read about a rando's dick right now!

Guys named ie 'xvfg4hg' who ask you to remember to call them Robert 🤣

Seriously, make your name what you want to be called. I'd call that dude "xv" because you're kidding yourself if you think I'm saying more than the first couple letters or first syllable of a weird name.

1x4dzk.jpg

This is more of an annoying thing than a wtf, but I'll roll with it.
Moderator on CB, I cant say I've seen him tip, but I'm not there every second of her shift so who knows.
The part that gets me is that he will ask "want to finish goal?" or "want to play?" She says yes, END OF CONVERSATION.
WTF are you asking for if you arent going to finish the goal or take her private or something?

This was actually my boyfriend that said this, and not a member, but I had to share...

"Everytime I smell Lysol, I think of you."

I've always wanted to be one of those chicks that guys smell an expensive perfume, and think of. But, no, I'm the Lysol girl lol. Wanted to give everyone a laugh..but, yeah, true story.

This was actually my boyfriend that said this, and not a member, but I had to share...

I've always wanted to be one of those chicks that guys smell an expensive perfume, and think of. But, no, I'm the Lysol girl lol. Wanted to give everyone a laugh..but, yeah, true story.

At least you are not dollar store perfume girl :giggle:

Being from England I had to Google Lysol, it seems we don't have it but if I search "Lysol UK" it shows results for "Dettol" which is similar, or maybe the same brand just different name in different countries.

Either way... Ahhh lemony fresh... ?? lol

(this reminds me of one of my friends randomly going up to another friend of mine in the supermarket, having a big sniff, and then saying "Ahhhhh FRESH" and walked off.. nothing more was ever said or done from it. haha)

Not shaming any medical fetishes, but I find this question a bit weird... Is there some fetish about the appendix being removed? I am genuinely curious!

Attachments

• appendixed.png
    appendixed.png
    20.8 KB · Views: 47
Not shaming any medical fetishes, but I find this question a bit weird... Is there some fetish about the appendix being removed? I am genuinely curious!

Honestly no idea why or how anyone would find this specifically a fetish or turn on, but it's possible it could be something as stupid as he had his removed and... no I dunno, I got nothing, but I don't think (?) it is necessarily anything bad. lol

I genuinely can't begin to imagine the crazy stuff you models get asked in personal messages and private shows etc. I see a lot of weird stuff and that's in public chat, and I am guessing that is just a needle in a haystack in comparison. I applaud you, models, for putting up with such weird, creepy and gross stuff, and being able to sleep at night lol.

Honestly no idea why or how anyone would find this specifically a fetish or turn on, but it's possible it could be something as stupid as he had his removed and... no I dunno, I got nothing, but I don't think (?) it is necessarily anything bad. lol

When I read her post, this was my first thought:

I genuinely can't begin to imagine the crazy stuff you models get asked in personal messages and private shows etc. I see a lot of weird stuff and that's in public chat, and I am guessing that is just a needle in a haystack in comparison. I applaud you, models, for putting up with such weird, creepy and gross stuff, and being able to sleep at night lol.

I've heard from some models a little of what they've been asked. But, I know it's really only a fraction of what they have to put up with.

This is more of an annoying thing than a wtf, but I'll roll with it.
Moderator on CB, I cant say I've seen him tip, but I'm not there every second of her shift so who knows.
The part that gets me is that he will ask "want to finish goal?" or "want to play?" She says yes, END OF CONVERSATION.
WTF are you asking for if you arent going to finish the goal or take her private or something?

I'm a Streamate model and I get this a lot. On SM, it's possible that he's unaware of my pricing until after he says that, then when he tries to enter paid chat and sees that I'm out of his price range, he leaves. But more than likely in my case and no CB, I think a lot of guys do that shit because they like to get the girl all excited, whether or not they truly intend to follow through. Kinda fucked up.

About 5 years ago, I had a regular on SM who used to get surgical roleplay shows. Can't remember for sure if it was appendix removal, but I feel like it may have been.

About 5 years ago, I had a regular on SM who used to get surgical roleplay shows. Can't remember for sure if it was appendix removal, but I feel like it may have been.

Surgical fetish is a big thing! I dont know why. I'm not sure I want to know why.

Surgical fetish is a big thing! I dont know why. I'm not sure I want to know why.

I can't say that I have a fetish for it. But, I've always had an interest in female nurses, doctors, etc. Recently, I picked up a few clips that fall into this role, and the model who did them was outstanding! She put her own style on things and I really enjoyed them. There was another one she did which wasn't a medical professional themed one. But, had a procedure done in it. While the simulated procedure was played out (implied, nothing actually shown) made me cringe a little. Her performance, and all the various aspects of it made it highly entertaining.

Reactions: KristinKervz
What is it about my face that i get asked this once a week
Q_Q
I dont even own a dog lol

I learned after a month... and 7 people... to just basically say "Yeah its against the TOS" instead of trying to explain why I, an individual who had animal behaviorist background, doesn't approve.

But marvel at my weekly "I like to fuck dogs"
Licu0pA.png

Todayssss
Q5OpRC9.png

Your post literally just proved/answered/helped my previous one regarding the weird shit you ladies/gents as models have to put up with in PM and PVT... wow
The fact so many people just think stuff like this is "fine" and "normal", even on an adult site.. it's really worrying. I don't judge people with their fantasies and fetishes (we all have some and maybe weird ones too) MOSTLY but there are some (like this) I definitely do.