AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I had a guy on CB the other day 2 streams in a row, 1st one he said he will buy a certain video of mine The next stream he came to my room lying to me that he watched it and telling me how hard he came to it. Cool story bro, but you know I can actually see if that video has been sold lately?

I had a guy on CB the other day 2 streams in a row, 1st one he said he will buy a certain video of mine The next stream he came to my room lying to me that he watched it and telling me how hard he came to it. Cool story bro, but you know I can actually see if that video has been sold lately?
I had basically the same thing, the guy kept asking which video to buy that would make him cum. He also lied that he bought a video but I know I haven’t had any video sales in over a week and he hasn’t purchased anything from me ever. I would rather they say “I’m sorry I don’t have money right now and really just trying to keep my experience free”

I'd probably say something snarky like "Maaan, stop lying! I don't need to hear about your lil' Tic Tac dick cumming to my video that you didn't pay for ." :giggle:

Tic Tac.jpg

I actually said "oh weird, I don't see any recent sales of this video" to see if he'd admit he just jerked off to the trailer on clip site, but no, he kept claiming he bought it, asking questions about other performers in itl and even said that he would buy another one after my stream.

This exchange just on CB. I've seen this kind of behaviour so much more lately there...... starting to think about switching sites.

context - a regular big tipper had just made several very large tips and the requests were in progress.

<username> pm bb
<bot> pm (11)
<username> PM
<bot> pm (11)
<username> wtf
<moderator> please tip for pm!
<bot> username has joined model's fanclub!!
few seconds pass
<username> sent u pm bb
<username> chk pm!!!!!!!
<username> wtf how come u ignore me?
<moderator> chill dude, you see she's busy now? be patient
<username> like i give a f*ck, i want private right now. i have tokens
<username> i cld care less, u want pvt or no???????
fan club member <username> has left the room

And it's likely this guy will leave poor feedback for her......

• Wat?!
Reactions: Diana_Devil
How can a model refuse such an amazing offer:

4:01 PM BELGIEKSKE70@xh
I'm looking for a hot pussy for my boyfriend's birthday party, does that seem like a job for you? He will be 60 and I want to give him a special gift, we will lay with 20 men, in other words it may cost something, interested?

Another BF one... he cracks me up...

Me; "Babe will you make me a hot cup of tea?"
Him; "As long as Gonzales keeps coming through for me, I'll make you whatever you want Babe"

alchemist wow GIF by F*CK, THAT'S DELICIOUS

(Gonzales is a pitcher for the Mariners and the only reason I've been enjoying fresh pancakes for breakfast all weekend :rofl: 👍 )

I will just leave this here ...

11:01 PM IroIron
It doesn't matter if I'm black or white Your eyes dazzle me with the first movement

11:03 PM IroIron
I wrote on my heart no entry. Now that you have entered, exit is forbidden

11:09 PM IroIron
You can play with your beautiful legs and show a lot. I love you so much

11:11 PM IroIron
Please zoom toes feet my angel

11:13 PM IroIron
Please my angel

11:14 PM IroIron
The last request of this crazy lover is from you

Last edited:
I think from the first few comments we could see this coming, no?
But I always try to be polite, more so right now at the fact this model recently switched accounts, so she has started fresh and is getting followers again.

[ME] = well, myself as knight lol.
Ronny = Grey guy who has been on the site 5 months

3:09 PM Ronny_johny
Hello

My baby you are looking amazing

I will be send 500 tokens directly to you.

3:10 PM [ME]
@Ronny_johny Great idea, buy some first then send them.

3:10 PM Ronny_johny
I am fucking my wife Ass hole baby

I want to discharge my white water with you and my wife.

@Ronny_johny Buy those 500 tokens and use tip notes for your dirty talk

3:10 PM
Ronny_johny
So, show asshole come on baby

Ronny_johny has been muted by [ME]

I think from the first few comments we could see this coming, no?
But I always try to be polite, more so right now at the fact this model recently switched accounts, so she has started fresh and is getting followers again.

[ME] = well, myself as knight lol.
Ronny = Grey guy who has been on the site 5 months

Hello

My baby you are looking amazing

I will be send 500 tokens directly to you.

@Ronny_johny Great idea, buy some first then send them.

I am fucking my wife Ass hole baby

I want to discharge my white water with you and my wife.

@Ronny_johny Buy those 500 tokens and use tip notes for your dirty talk

3:10 PM
Ronny_johny
So, show asshole come on baby

Ronny_johny has been muted by [ME]
Lol... meet his "wife" .... :giggle:

Attachments

• lol.JPG
    lol.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 2
I just had this experience with a model but because of one of her members (although she said SEVERAL members).
I am the RED quotes, she is the grey ones. This model is one I introduced to the Macarena song and dance, as well as Hokey Pokey yesterday (maybe early hours of this morning UK time) - I mention this because of the last few messages where she mentions songs/dances.

I just wasn't sure what to say to her for this as I have no proof or evidence. But I am grateful she did talk to me about it instead of instantly believing lies and banning me.
Anyway, thoughts?

(click image for full size)

accu-sell-shows.png

I just had this experience with a model but because of one of her members (although she said SEVERAL members).
I am the RED quotes, she is the grey ones. This model is one I introduced to the Macarena song and dance, as well as Hokey Pokey yesterday (maybe early hours of this morning UK time) - I mention this because of the last few messages where she mentions songs/dances.

I just wasn't sure what to say to her for this as I have no proof or evidence. But I am grateful she did talk to me about it instead of instantly believing lies and banning me.
Anyway, thoughts?

View attachment 88018
Jealousy was the first thing I thought before I got to the part where you said Jealous Morons. Some guy is probably obsessed w her, and wants you out of the way so he has a better chance at controlling/ manipulating her/ getting her to do what he wants.

Anyway, thoughts?

View attachment 88018
I don't know what site this is, but if on CB, I think a model can tell who has spied on a show by tokens spent. At least that is what one of my model friends told me. If you haven't spied on private shows, how could you been selling the videos? Maybe that is your proof.

Hopefully some jealous moron didn't set up a user on a video sharing site using a name similar to yours. That would suck and may be their "evidence".

Reactions: MarieElise
I don't know what site this is, but if on CB, I think a model can tell who has spied on a show by tokens spent. At least that is what one of my model friends told me. If you haven't spied on private shows, how could you been selling the videos? Maybe that is your proof.

Hopefully some jealous moron didn't set up a user on a video sharing site using a name similar to yours. That would suck and may be their "evidence".

This was the only thing I could think of too when I was speaking about it with a friend on WhatsApp.
It's on Stripchat where this happened, but as with anywhere, it can be seen in her history if I have spied, for how long and how many tokens I spent doing it. I think it's quite in-depth for stuff like this on Strpchat's token history for a model from what i have been told/seen.

When I thought about this as you did, we had already moved on from the topic of it, so it would have been silly for me to bring it up again. There is one other guy who is in the chat room a lot when I am also there (i think he spends all his time there). And so my conclusion is that it's him (a guy that never tips public, not sure if he goes pvt with her, but he is an ultimate user, so I assume he talks in pm with her as he doesn't do so in public). Sometimes, I speak in public, sometimes PM, it kind of depends on what it is we are talking about. So, i can only conclude it's this guy, but then I am unsure if it is - although I guess it doesn't matter who it is since I can't do anything.

I will leave it be unless it's brought up again.

Edit:
I just want to add, that I genuinely did appreciate her asking me outright and confronting me, as I told her in the PM you see above, she could have just took a random guys word (especially if she has known him for as long as me, or longer), and simply banned me without a second thought. Luckily, I think because we have spoken lots, laughed lots, had a private etc she "knows" me ( as stupid as that can be since how well do we really know each other online especially camsites).

An MFC member who wasn't actually IN my chat (I saw his name with his tip, so it wasn't an anonymous tip...he was just invisible to my chat) tipped me a few times, and I smiled and said hi and thanked him for each tip. AND I typed my "Hi" and "thank you" just in case he couldn't hear me. He finally came IN to my room (where he's now visible), and blurted out "Not even a hey? Damn." Um...what? :facepalm: Lol.

I was like dude, what are you even talking about? I said hi to your ass and thanked you. YOU chose to lurk my room and not say a damn thing. Lmao.

Last edited:
An MFC member who wasn't actually IN my chat (I saw his name with his tip, so it wasn't an anonymous tip...he was just invisible to my chat) tipped me a few times, and I smiled and said hi and thanked him for each tip. AND I typed my "Hi" and "thank you" just in case he couldn't hear me. He finally came IN to my room (where he's now visible), and blurted out "Not even a hey? Damn." Um...what? :facepalm: Lol.

I was like dude, what are you even talking about? I said hi to your ass and thanked you. YOU chose to lurk my room and not say a damn thing. Lmao.
For real. Damned if you do and damned if you don't. Some members get pissynifnyou say hello to them when they enter the chat and some get mad if you don't. It's like hopping from one foot to the other and everyone expects you to read their mind. Just bonkers.

So this was weird. The guy didn't say hello and there was no other conversation to prompt any of these and this is all this guy said. I omitted his name because... well, as weird as it is it's not awful:
I still don't fully understand what he means by it all.

[ USER ]: 0ktober 78 i vainished in vibraltar so birt denise good continue here live
[ USER ]: i gonna join youre fan club tomorrow
[ USER ]: end november 78 it begon to freeze in holland with no measures
[ USER ]: 20 oktober 1975 is the birthday of mine girlfriend but xhe died in 1998
[ USER ]: tommorow i gonna join [model's name] here fanclub,i like britsch girls,britisch denise arranged in gibraltar a bleu helicopter for me

FYI: the model is not British (assuming that is what he meant) - she is Romanian, and it clearly states it in her profile.

So this was weird. The guy didn't say hello and there was no other conversation to prompt any of these and this is all this guy said. I omitted his name because... well, as weird as it is it's not awful:

[ USER ]: 0ktober 78 i vainished in vibraltar so birt denise good continue here live
[ USER ]: 20 oktober 1975 is the birthday of mine girlfriend but xhe died in 1998
[ USER ]: tommorow i gonna join [model's name] here fanclub,i like britsch girls,britisch denise arranged in gibraltar a bleu helicopter for me

FYI: the model is not British (assuming that is what he meant) - she is Romanian, and it clearly states it in her profile.
Maybe they have schizophrenia or are really drunk/ fucked up on drugs. Sounds like half-dream state word salad to me. The type of stuff someone who's in an altered state would say, that doesn't really follow much of a logical or linear progression. There are a lot of those who use cam sites.

There are also people who sleep text. I used to do that, but to sleep log on to a cam site and straight-up enter a chat is a bit further than I ever got. However, I wouldn't put it out of the realm of possibility. People do some weird shit in their sleep, or alternately when they are blacked out drunk or something.

This really isn't a WTF thing at all, but...

I'm always happy to have members actually talking in my chat. But ever notice that it's always the members who don't tip who come in and ask stuff like "So what are you up to?" (In my mind I'm sarcastically going "I'm riding rollercoasters at Six Flags. What does it look like I'm up to??? I'm sitting here jamming to music, and doing all this sexy tease stuff to try to get y'all to TIP. I'm working. Or did you forget? :giggle:)."

But it could just be their way of trying to make chitchat. :p

Last edited:
1.59 is good, i am 1.76 and from 1.50 more or less is perfect, the heels has its function, and we prefer small girls because you think the pussy is more tight and the pennis appear more big

• Funny!
Reactions: Diana_Devil
blue member : I will start private with you now ok?
me : oky, I m ready.
[ ... 1 minute later ... ]
member : ( realizing the private it's too expensing for him ) I was thinking better, I don't want to take you the chance to make tokens in free chat, I will let you to get tokens and take you private later ok?
[ member left the room ] 😹😹😹😹😹

guy is living in the past