AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Dude asks what he can get for his 5 tokens like it's a big deal and got butthurt I didn't answer right away, kept repeating the question even though I was in the middle of a 10k tip. Dude got banned. I'm not ignoring or breaking from a huge tip to answer a ridiculous hypothetical question.

Dude asks what he can get for his 5 tokens
Regardless of the amount, I rage at people who ask what they can get for their tokens. Anyone with a brain that hangs out in my chat for more than 10 minutes would see that I don't to the "dancing monkey" thing where they throw a tip at me and I perform an action. It is clear that I have a countdown to a show, and during the countdown we casually chat and wiggle boobs nonchalantly. So when someone asks "hey what do I get if I tip x amount" I kinda lash out and explain this.

Regardless of the amount, I rage at people who ask what they can get for their tokens. Anyone with a brain that hangs out in my chat for more than 10 minutes would see that I don't to the "dancing monkey" thing where they throw a tip at me and I perform an action. It is clear that I have a countdown to a show, and during the countdown we casually chat and wiggle boobs nonchalantly. So when someone asks "hey what do I get if I tip x amount" I kinda lash out and explain this.
Oh yeah, I would have said sarcastically "you get a thank you like everyone else who tips and doesn't use the tip menu." I'm not an unthankful asshole but 1) it's a freaking quarter. More like 15 cents after taxes. 2) I'm not pissing off a big tipper and interrupting his fun AND my vibe enjoyment to answer a stupid ass question lol

The amount of entitled dudes who demand anal after tipping a token and giant notices saying I don't do anal is astounding. I might have the longest ban list on strip. Be even longer if they get smart and add the permanent ban option.

It's so disappointing when I end up having to eventually ban someone who's been tipping, because who knows when I'll be seeing a 300-token tip on Stripchat again. But some of these guys are so arrogant, rude, have no couth, and are just so annoying that they're not worth keeping around.

And this was a White dude telling me I "talk White." *Rolls eyes* Here we go with that bullshit again. Look...I know you're (supposedly) married to a Black woman, so you feel like you get a pass to just blurt out whatever the fuck you want to say to Black people. But STOP...you are doing too much while thinking you are cool. In high school we used to call dudes like this "Yo boys." Another term people used in high school to describe guys like this are "wiggers," but for obvious reasons I don't like that term at all and find it offensive. Anyway.....

He did tip me 300 tokens, and when I thanked him and asked if that's for a particular thing on my menu, he claimed "No, that's just because I like the blue on your wall (Referring to my moon and ocean wall hanging)." Then, of course, he later brags to my room "Well I tipped her, and didn't even get anything." Ugh. Posting something like that in my room...especially with it worded that way...could mislead other viewers into thinking you're accusing me of not delivering something I promised. I really wanted this dude to just shut the fuck up. Just obnoxious.

And then he starts bitching about how all these other non-tippers are just sitting in there waiting and freeloading. And he said to me "Go ahead and suck their dick if you want to...I'm out." Lol. Okay, bye, bitch!

This guy was a fucking piece of work. I sent him a quick PM about his little tantrum in my room and his shitty behavior, and in his response he was still complimenting me yet talking shit at the same time. *Facepalm* I told him bye, and blocked his annoying ass.

Oh yeah, I would have said sarcastically "you get a thank you like everyone else who tips and doesn't use the tip menu." I'm not an unthankful asshole but 1) it's a freaking quarter. More like 15 cents after taxes. 2) I'm not pissing off a big tipper and interrupting his fun AND my vibe enjoyment to answer a stupid ass question lol

The amount of entitled dudes who demand anal after tipping a token and giant notices saying I don't do anal is astounding. I might have the longest ban list on strip. Be even longer if they get smart and add the permanent ban option.

When they come in my room and say "Stand up," I tell them to tip me 10 tokens and ask me nicely. Usually I tell myself Watch...his rude ass ain't gonna tip me a whole 10 tokens. Lol. But sometimes they surprise me and do. IMO, guys who tip one token shouldn't be requesting or expecting anything...it's ridiculous. Guys in strip clubs don't give ten cents to the dancers. They're giving them $1 bills and up.

I had a guy tell me he was gonna gift me 200 tokens for my birthday. He gave them, and then asked what - 'so what do I get for that?'

Oh, I knew it was coming, but it did make me laugh. I told him that his idea of a 'gift' was very interesting... 😆
Sounds like he was trying to gift himself instead!

I did not screenshot it, but last week a guy joined the room and tipped singles here and there over a 5 to 10 minute period, perhaps 40 tokens all up.
All of a sudden, he wrote "show your boobs"
The model wrote back "show boobs 100 tkns - see tip menu"
He replied "what? I just tipped you 100"
She wrote "if you want to see boobs, you tip for that specific item, you can't just sum all the singles during a show and then convert that to a menu item"
He wrote "I'm gonna complain, I want a refund"

I did not screenshot it, but last week a guy joined the room and tipped singles here and there over a 5 to 10 minute period, perhaps 40 tokens all up.
All of a sudden, he wrote "show your boobs"
The model wrote back "show boobs 100 tkns - see tip menu"
He replied "what? I just tipped you 100"
She wrote "if you want to see boobs, you tip for that specific item, you can't just sum all the singles during a show and then convert that to a menu item"
He wrote "I'm gonna complain, I want a refund"

I hate it when guys do this shit. If you wanna see boobs, tip the amount specified for boobs. This 1-token tipping isn't as cute/cool as so many guys seem to think it is. And it also just takes that much longer to complete a room goal. It should not be taking 3-4 hours to complete your FIRST room goal (which is only 500 tokens).

He said "I'm hard," and I said "I'm Shelly...nice to meet you!" Lol. And I would've answered his sexual question for a measly 10 tokens, but of course guys like this aren't gonna tip...not for that. Lol.

Attachments

• Bigbballs.jpg
    Bigbballs.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 20
Geez I would've been hitting the magic tip button after that reply, just to show appreciation for your sense of humor!

Thank you. :) I've been on cam for 2 1/2 hours now so far, and have only received ONE token in all of that time. I skipped karaoke tonight to stay home, and try to make money on cam. Ridiciulous.

I would give you the hug reaction, but the rest of the reaction buttons on this site don't work for me anymore (I can only give likes). I'm having a lot of really wacky ACF issues the past few days.

Thank you. :) I've been on cam for 2 1/2 hours now so far, and have only received ONE token in all of that time. I skipped karaoke tonight to stay home, and try to make money on cam. Ridiciulous.
Sending you the hug back - I hope your day gets better! I'm usually just on CB, but even there has been slower (and weirder) than usual lately. And that's saying something.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I've never got used to guys referring to girls as "mate"

Dude is an American thing I suppose, and I only notice it on TV/films., almost exclusively in a humorous setting.

I thin your example is from a different culture altogether, someone taking a break from making scam calls :cool:
Mate is more gender neutral than dude though....

This was a few days ago on SC from an ex bronze user:

User: I love watching cheap horse for free

(obviously, he meant a whore).
I am her knight so it was an instant mute.
Sounds like he's been hitting some cheap horse 😒

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_ and NotYou
BBCStolemyWIFE; Hi hru?

Me; I don't do raceplay. Lets not waste time here.

BBCStolemyWIFE; I didn't ask if you did ??

Me; Duuuude. Uuugh.

Got blocked. Idk if that's called "negging" or what, but homie don't act innocent and bewildered when people assume your thing is race play WHEN YOUR SCREEN NAME IS LITERALLY BBCSTOLEMY WIFE!!. I don't got time for that shit. Did he want me just to launch straight in to a vitriol of humiliation or what? Jesus F Christ! *eye roll*. Obviously he's into cuck too, (and likely humiliation) but stillllllllllllllllllllllllll.........

Last edited:
BBCStolemyWIFE; Hi hru?

Me; I don't do raceplay. Lets not waste time here.

BBCStolemyWIFE; I didn't ask if you did ??

Me; Duuuude. Uuugh.

Got blocked. Idk if that's called "negging" or what, but homie don't act innocent and bewildered when people assume your thing is race play WHEN YOUR SCREEN NAME IS LITERALLY BBCSTOLEMY WIFE!!. I don't got time for that shit. Did he want me just to launch straight in to a vitriol of humiliation or what? Jesus F Christ! *eye roll*. Obviously he's into cuck too, (and likely humiliation) but stillllllllllllllllllllllllll.........
Perhaps his wife is addicted to British TV? ;)

Do users really not understand 'no'?

Purple user: How much for anal in pvt baby?

Mia: Sorry. No anal.

Purple user: Come on. Everyone has a price. (post some picture of money)

Mia: NO ANAL!

Purple user: 100 tokens?

I block the guy.

So how much for anal? ; )

Do users really not understand 'no'?

Purple user: How much for anal in pvt baby?

Mia: Sorry. No anal.

Purple user: Come on. Everyone has a price. (post some picture of money)

Mia: NO ANAL!

Purple user: 100 tokens?

I block the guy.
that's just dyslexic for on

So how much for anal? ; )
sorry for being joke police in advance but i really hope you aren't doing this on cam.

i know you being cute but not respecting a woman's clearly laid out boundaries isn't funny. when i've finished explaining to another dude who isn't respecting the word NO and attempting to exploit me with money, the last thing i want is another dude thinking it's cute and funny to ask me for anal. it's a great way to get a new shiny asshole and banned.

something to keep in mind.
:D

Yeah unfortunately there are a lot of rapey types who won't respect our nos. Even when we say them several times, and even when they know they are asking us to do something which causes us physical and psychological damage. I have one bothering me myself this week, across several sites. He is paying big money, to have me do a certain move which is excruciatingly physically painful. I have told him No now several times, and even blocked him on a site. But he wants to see me do it so badly that he doesn't care, and thinks that paying me 100s of $ justifies trying to trick me, and trying to do long-term damage to my body. I even had MV send him back $300 in the hopes he would then leave me alone, but all he did was move to another 2 sites, with a different name. There are too many out there like that. That's why some of us would find no humor in it at all, at any time.

But from your perspective you would not know that that is the stuff we deal with, and how often we deal with it. Because we put a face on it, and try to protect our nice guys from seeing that side of things. And also because we know many people want an escape and don't want to hear about negative stuff/ harsh realities.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ozzie_