AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Was this on Cb? If so I believe I have seen this user before. He is a grey user and goes around rooms asking for mod

It’s not an inside joke. He does it in rooms where the models don’t monitor the room chat or don’t understand English but will likely write to the model in her language explaining he can help them by communicating to the room in english

There was one girl who actually did the act in public chat. I’m not sure if she enjoyed it or he asked her to do it to get more viewers (seems to be his fetish)

The other rooms I have seen him mod he posts this nonsense and the model doesn’t acknowledge it
Surely the GIF images he posted along with the words would indicate to the model what he was writing about, even if she had difficulty with English?
A turd picture is not going to fool anyone that's a decent mod trying to encourage tips

It's actually really the ghost of John McAfee 😆
Sorry, I can't ever resist the opportunity to insert a McAfee joke.

laid back vacation GIF by Corona

Before he killed himself he was known for paying prozzies to poop in his mouth. One claimed he made like a hammock-like contraption for her to get into w a hole cut out of it for pooping through ROTFL. Ironically he was first known for the creation of antivirus software 😆

ETA; I publically apologize right now if a hardcore SCATter joins this forum just to argue with me about that post. While predictably trying to claim that eating poop doesn't give a person viruses or Hep C.

Last edited:
  • Funny!
Reactions: CallMeMaria
Here is one you might like......

When I use CB SC or MFC and I am watching a model and I turn on my cam, it feels like they see me? Silly I know, right. I say this because when I do open my cam and I don't mean C2C, the models react to me. I mean they LITERALLY react to me. I'm not trippin, it's almost like they take notes and have a profile on me and share it amongst themselves. I have been using these sites for many years and I'm pretty perceptive but I also have a good imagination.

I hear ya, examples is what some of you are asking.....
1) When I join their room, the models pop up from a relaxed position as though they were doing nothing even though there were a few hundred members in their room. I know some models have ore than one cam, but they look right into the cam I use to watch them. I even learned that they will reach out to that cam to adjust it, basically telling me to open my cam. I'm not referring to C2C, I mean literally just opening my cam app to where I see myself on my screen. Proves nothing, I agree.

2) When I am I am.....simply put, strokin it with my cam open they stare right into the cam and react to my actions, If I go soft and hide my cock they innocently laugh or giggle. But in a way not to embarrass me, but in a way to only entice me to cum with what they do so well. Again nothing to proving

3) When I do finish, they stop doing what they were doing and go back to relaxing. As if they knew exactly when I came, they smile, blow me a kiss and go back to chillin or whatever they were doing. If they were already in action when I join their room, they will usually react the moment I open my cam. If my cam is not open, they will adjust or shake their cam, telling me to open my cam

4) Keep in mind I am not tipping most of the time, but I have tipped and will continue to tip. But mostly they will do what I ask or even if I just say what I like they will do that.

5) When I join a room with someone I have never seen before or possibly they haven't ' seen my secret profile(lol) they treat me like a normal customer telling me I need to give tokens, but......as soon as I open my cam(still giving no tokens) all of a sudden the model comes to life doing pretty much anything I ask for free.

6) Ohhhh and there is this,.... When it says "sorry models only accepts messages from members with tokens".....guess what, THEY CAN SEE MY MESSAGE when I send it. I have sent hundreds of "unseen" messages and the majority of the times the models react as if they has read it. I can even see that they are reading the screen, look directly into the cam at me, then do EXACTLY what I just asked them to do.

The examples are countless and happens every single time I log on. With MFC, SC CB and pretty much every cam site I have checked out. I am way past 100% knowing that they can see my cam when its on for free and that they will do pretty much all I request as long as I keep cuming for them. They get disappointed when I don't cum or if it takes too long. My cock isn't that large just a little bigger than the average and I never show my face. My body is no Adonis, but I have very little body fat......I guess what I am getting at is.....WHY? Why do they do anything and everything(i'm not too crazy) I ask for free only when my cam is open?.......Guys try this. Just open your cam, show whatever you are comfy showing and tell me what kind of reaction you get from the models.

Please tell me I am not the only one that has experienced this. What I type and when I stroke, the way they react is just way to close to be ka-winkie-dink

When I use CB SC or MFC and I am watching a model and I turn on my cam, it feels like they see me? Silly I know, right. I say this because when I do open my cam and I don't mean C2C, the models react to me. I mean they LITERALLY react to me. I'm not trippin, it's almost like they take notes and have a profile on me and share it amongst themselves. I have been using these sites for many years and I'm pretty perceptive but I also have a good imagination.

Yes, on MFC we can see you on cam if we choose to click on the little webcam icon beside your name. In fact, if I go to the MFC homepage (Not the model web broadcaster) while logged into my model account, this (See screenshot) is on the right hand side of the screen. If I click 'Member Webcams', it opens up a whole list of MFC members who have their webcams on and available for viewing. I've checked out some of those member cams before out of curiosity, and some cams showed guys stroking their cocks...while others showed guys just sitting there staring at the screen. Back in the day, the cam site 'Webcams' used to have it where I could be in my free chat, and have multiple members' cams open at the same time. And they would all be displayed side-by-side in one row. I used to get turned on by it, tbh.

webcams.jpg

• Helpful!
Reactions: JBizzz and NotYou

I hear ya, examples is what some of you are asking.....
1) When I join their room, the models pop up from a relaxed position as though they were doing nothing even though there were a few hundred members in their room. I know some models have ore than one cam, but they look right into the cam I use to watch them. I even learned that they will reach out to that cam to adjust it, basically telling me to open my cam. I'm not referring to C2C, I mean literally just opening my cam app to where I see myself on my screen. Proves nothing, I agree.

2) When I am I am.....simply put, strokin it with my cam open they stare right into the cam and react to my actions, If I go soft and hide my cock they innocently laugh or giggle. But in a way not to embarrass me, but in a way to only entice me to cum with what they do so well. Again nothing to proving

3) When I do finish, they stop doing what they were doing and go back to relaxing. As if they knew exactly when I came, they smile, blow me a kiss and go back to chillin or whatever they were doing. If they were already in action when I join their room, they will usually react the moment I open my cam. If my cam is not open, they will adjust or shake their cam, telling me to open my cam

4) Keep in mind I am not tipping most of the time, but I have tipped and will continue to tip. But mostly they will do what I ask or even if I just say what I like they will do that.

5) When I join a room with someone I have never seen before or possibly they haven't ' seen my secret profile(lol) they treat me like a normal customer telling me I need to give tokens, but......as soon as I open my cam(still giving no tokens) all of a sudden the model comes to life doing pretty much anything I ask for free.

6) Ohhhh and there is this,.... When it says "sorry models only accepts messages from members with tokens".....guess what, THEY CAN SEE MY MESSAGE when I send it. I have sent hundreds of "unseen" messages and the majority of the times the models react as if they has read it. I can even see that they are reading the screen, look directly into the cam at me, then do EXACTLY what I just asked them to do.

The examples are countless and happens every single time I log on. With MFC, SC CB and pretty much every cam site I have checked out. I am way past 100% knowing that they can see my cam when its on for free and that they will do pretty much all I request as long as I keep cuming for them. They get disappointed when I don't cum or if it takes too long. My cock isn't that large just a little bigger than the average and I never show my face. My body is no Adonis, but I have very little body fat......I guess what I am getting at is.....WHY? Why do they do anything and everything(i'm not too crazy) I ask for free only when my cam is open?.......Guys try this. Just open your cam, show whatever you are comfy showing and tell me what kind of reaction you get from the models.

Please tell me I am not the only one that has experienced this. What I type and when I stroke, the way they react is just way to close to be ka-winkie-dink
rUbhm21urnlK.gif

Every now and then a client will ask me: "is your cock really pierced?" Though I know that sometimes this could be a ploy for a free look (the site that I am mainly on does not allow below the waist nudity unless a member goes private), sometimes it is actually a genuine question. I'm like thinking hello...look at my name :haha:.

Beyond that are the clients that only last, literally a couple of minutes. Like, bro, I hope that you have edged a lot before you decided to go private. o_O

Grey guy + me commenting on the grey guy.. I had to reply, I just had to

View attachment 90931

A 17" inch dick...yikes! I'd be like "Um...what exactly do you plan on doing with that? Help me swat flies in the house? Help me reach something off the shelf that I can't reach?"

This was actually a fun interaction, despite the guy not tipping at all for the request.
I'd never heard of this before (maybe it's a thing, that I've just not encountered, based on his username) and I don't think the model had either.
But she is great fun and always happy to try something - and it turned out she's really good at it!!!
boob twerk2.jpg

Reactions: ffbbzz
(maybe it's a thing, that I've just not encountered, based on his username)
It is a thing, and they will pay $9 / min for it. You should prob let model know that for future reference 💰
No doubt he'll be back. Maybe put it on the tip menu for him 🤷‍♀️
(My Fiance can do it too, it's SUPER HOT!!! 🔥🔥🦂)

Last edited:
ZEEENO.png

A non-tipper demanding I "take them draws off" and "get ass naked" is bad enough, but then admitting that you don't buy tokens...and calling those who do "sukers." :facepalm: You, Mr. Freeloader, can fuck right off. BANNED.

angry cameron diaz GIF

Takes 'entitlement' to a new level.....

And his stupid ass kept leaving my room and coming back (Probably room-hopping to try to catch other models in the middle of flashes or cum shows), so right as I was telling him to tip, he left and totally missed out on the ass clap/flash that I did for the other guy who tipped 50 tokens. 😂

The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

You know those guys who make a request and when you reply with the price they go all like..

"Oh, tokens, it is always about the tokens.... you are just another one here for the money only, how sad."

I mean... duh, did you not realise this is a paid service? Does the kind of model really exist who is there just for the gift of giving?

You know those guys who make a request and when you reply with the price they go all like..

"Oh, tokens, it is always about the tokens.... you are just another one here for the money only, how sad."

I mean... duh, did you not realise this is a paid service? Does the kind of model really exist who is there just for the gift of giving?
yepp, happens also in Music

- "What? you have so much fun and still want money for that? What about love, creativity and compassion?"
- "What about bullet in your head?"

yepp, happens also in Music

- "What? you have so much fun and still want money for that? What about love, creativity and compassion?"
- "What about bullet in your head?"

Having trouble with the quote function this morning, but this also happens for a lot of writers, photographers, entertainers.

“We can’t pay you… but it will be great exposure for your work.”

Yeah. And it will also establish the precedent that your services for free.

May like to follow this: https://twitter.com/forexposure_txt

Wandered into a new model’s room on CB tonight and saw this nonsense (color indicates the color of each username, Orange = the model):

1D94A8D5-80E1-4177-AA6F-3E275C773599.jpeg

The light blue is the same member, repeatedly posting gifs fawning over the model and nudging others for tips & follows (she has a top tippers list in her chat; he’s not on it, and the threshold for third place is only 2 tokens).

It’s not the model’s fault, but this kind of member is a serious deterrent to me visiting regularly. I don’t know if he’s campaigning for a spot as moderator or is just naturally overbearing, but he continued posting gifs every couple minutes during the time I spent there. Usually right after someone else said hello or left a comment.

I don’t want to be harassed or drowned out by anyone when I visit a room, least of all a random member who himself is not contributing anything but noise.

Wandered into a new model’s room on CB tonight and saw this nonsense (color indicates the color of each username, Orange = the model):

View attachment 90946

The light blue is the same member, repeatedly posting gifs fawning over the model and nudging others for tips & follows (she has a top tippers list in her chat; he’s not on it, and the threshold for third place is only 2 tokens).

It’s not the model’s fault, but this kind of member is a serious deterrent to me visiting regularly. I don’t know if he’s campaigning for a spot as moderator or is just naturally overbearing, but he continued posting gifs every couple minutes during the time I spent there. Usually right after someone else said hello or left a comment.

I don’t want to be harassed or drowned out by anyone when I visit a room, least of all a random member who himself is not contributing anything but noise.

I agree 100%. I think some models just see it as a guy trying to he nice or causing no harm when the reality is that it is causing harm. I like to think myself as being a lot more tolerant on cam sites compared to your average Joe, but with things like this even I have no patience or tolerance .

With something like this, should you try tell the model? I always feel like no matter what you day and how, it will always come across as you being arrogant and trying to say how her room should be run.

I don't mind speaking up with models I know already as (I hope) they will always know I'm not trying to control or direct the room but just try explain how it is from a users/tippers view.

Reactions: Smoothie

View attachment 90946

I totally agree with you.
When I'm wearing the mod hat, I occasionally post some encouragement, but usually only if there's a reasonable number of members with tokens in the room, but not using any of them :) There's a fine balance between not doing enough, and doing too much. But it does seem weird when someone other than a bot or a moderator posts walls of gifs/comments.......
Got to say though, when the room is quiet and there's not much chat, anyone joining the room or reloading the page might see my last few infrequent comments bunched up together somewhat like that^, since CB displays the last 10 or so lines of chat to newcomers. Maybe that was the case here? or did it go on like that for some time?

Reactions: Smoothie
I agree 100%. I think some models just see it as a guy trying to he nice or causing no harm when the reality is that it is causing harm. I like to think myself as being a lot more tolerant on cam sites compared to your average Joe, but with things like this even I have no patience or tolerance .

With something like this, should you try tell the model? I always feel like no matter what you day and how, it will always come across as you being arrogant and trying to say how her room should be run.

I don't mind speaking up with models I know already as (I hope) they will always know I'm not trying to control or direct the room but just try explain how it is from a users/tippers view.

Yeah, I don't see how anyone could be okay with members hogging up the chat screen with back-to-back GIFs and images like that. Grown folks should be able to have a conversation without constantly needing tons of GIFs and emojis. Lol. Also, I'm pretty sure members don't usually like having another man telling him to tip, so he's only pissing off other guys by doing this.

When a member tries this "Tip her, guys!" crap in my room (though I wouldn't let it go to the point of all those damn GIFs hogging up the screen) , I'm like "Well, how about you get things started by tipping first...instead of telling other people what to do with their tokens?" 😂 And then if they get defensive and say "Well I'm just trying to help you," I'll tell them they can help me by tipping. *Crickets*

agree @Smoothie . I think in most cases these hyperactive wanna-be mods (also real mods) don't really do it for the model but for their self image to feed their illusion of showing a girl how the world works.

I turns me off. I guess it's a part of what a model has to learn by herself.

In this case, I didn’t feel comfortable complaining to the model. I was a brand new visitor to her room, so it would have been among the first things I said to her. I didn’t want to make that kind of first impression. (Also, she’s a new model. I try to avoid complaints with new models because they might be inexperienced and I don’t want to discourage them.)

If I knew the model fairly well, I’d have said something.

Got to say though, when the room is quiet and there's not much chat, anyone joining the room or reloading the page might see my last few infrequent comments bunched up together somewhat like that^, since CB displays the last 10 or so lines of chat to newcomers. Maybe that was the case here? or did it go on like that for some time?

Both, really. The room was full of his gifs the moment I entered. I stayed for around 10-15 minutes and he kept doing it every couple minutes. Usually after someone else made a comment, but a couple times he doubled up with back-to-back gifs.