AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mattatoio94 "I miss you baby"
Mattatoio94 "Stay online 20 i work but I wat to pvt with you in divinity"

Ummm ... what?
I don't even know who tf this is? Does he mean he's gonna C2C w a bible, in a robe and shit?
ETA; If so... I'm fucking down!!! :party::party:

This guy I have posted before but with a different name or at least I hope its thecsame guy and there are not 2 like this. This account was created 10 days ago, he is bronze so clearly he does spend tokens on someone. Such a moron.

3:09 AM FourfoldMoisture
if you want me to pay you to masturbate! whos going to pay me to masturbate you 0.05 cent token making virtual slag?

This guy I have posted before but with a different name or at least I hope its thecsame guy and there are not 2 like this. This account was created 10 days ago, he is bronze so clearly he does spend tokens on someone. Such a moron.

3:09 AM FourfoldMoisture
if you want me to pay you to masturbate! whos going to pay me to masturbate you 0.05 cent token making virtual slag?

What stands out to me, aside from his shitty attitude, is that he knows the $0.05 (roughly) conversion rate for how much a model might earn per token.

I doubt that’s something the average dude knows or cares about. Leads me to believe he’s a prolific enough user of cam sites to have learned it along the way. So he’s spent a lot of time enjoying cam models and still approaches them with that attitude…. SMH.

And the relevance in chat is.......?? More likely to get noticed if he started spending.
13in.jpg

'yes, I understand nothing is free. But that only applies for flashes over 2 seconds'
pussy 2secs.jpg

Disappointing to see this in chat from a room regular.......
Screenshot 2021-12-11.png

Guess this guy figured he was complimenting the model on a cosmetic procedure:
doctor - Copy.jpg

“My cam-opening software is coin operated. Please insert 500 tokens.”

Sounds old school style, like an arcade, i think you need to upgrade your software haha

This moderator, I have mentioned previously many times, where he is jealous constantly, keeps replying to guys tonight, in response to the model, example:

User #1: How are you?
Moderator: mmm my wife is good
Model: I am ok ty, hru?

Then later

User #2: hi bby you're sexy hru
Moderator: my wife is very good
Model: I am ok ty
Model: you?

This model USED to let you buy whatsapp for 1000 tokens, but now she removed it because her moderator got jealous (it's the same moderator i mentioned many times who also asked me if i bought it etc).

He randomly still PMs me and i just ignore him ahaha. Luckily i am ok to ignore him and not let him bother me and my enjoyment of watching her etc. but sadly, 99% of guys don't, as you can imagine.

Sounds old school style, like an arcade, i think you need to upgrade your software haha

This moderator, I have mentioned previously many times, where he is jealous constantly, keeps replying to guys tonight, in response to the model, example:

User #1: How are you?
Moderator: mmm my wife is good
Model: I am ok ty, hru?

Then later

User #2: hi bby you're sexy hru
Moderator: my wife is very good
Model: I am ok ty
Model: you?

This model USED to let you buy whatsapp for 1000 tokens, but now she removed it because her moderator got jealous (it's the same moderator i mentioned many times who also asked me if i bought it etc).

He randomly still PMs me and i just ignore him ahaha. Luckily i am ok to ignore him and not let him bother me and my enjoyment of watching her etc. but sadly, 99% of guys don't, as you can imagine.
This is a prime example of one of the many times on ACF where I wish there were a facepalm reaction.

Sucks that she had to remove WhatsApp from her menu even though it was making her money, just because of the mod.

Sounds a little overbearing. He must be a hell of a conversationalist, or a great tipper or something, because I can’t imagine what the advantage is to keeping that kind of guy around… much less catering to his insecurity to the point of costing yourself money.

Sucks that she had to remove WhatsApp from her menu even though it was making her money, just because of the mod.

Sounds a little overbearing. He must be a hell of a conversationalist, or a great tipper or something, because I can’t imagine what the advantage is to keeping that kind of guy around… much less catering to his insecurity to the point of costing yourself money.

Wel, nope and nope to all of the above.
He tips her some tokens, but then will tip her maybe 1 - 2 thousand on her birthday or at Christmas, but throughout the typical week from what I see, maybe 100 - 200 per week, so nothing much at all. I THINk it's because he USED to tip her quite a lot when she first started to cam, which was about 6 or 7 years ago, and he has "been with her" ever since.

Someone suggested before that he probably gives her money offline via other channels. I was curious and I did ask her (in email - we have known each other 4 years) and she said nope, never (I know she could have lied, but i really do believe her). So there is no advantage to her keeping him as moderator or tipper/person in her room. He has driven away a LOT of her tippers with all of his jealousy and comments like above. Constantly calling himself her husband and calling her his wife. He also tries to hold it over the fact he has had her phone number for a long time - her real husband has never cared because he and the model are 40-45 each, where as this moderator is 65 ish, so the husband knows he has nothing to worry about.

Usually when they have 1 of their 100s of falling out in a day, sometimes if she doesn't make him moderator again for a day or 2, he will then tip her 100 or 200 tokens - but not sure it's worth all the trouble he causes her for that.

I always laugh at the whole situation (not in public, of course). Sometimes I ask "oh who is he jealous of this time" when he is no longer moderator, and usually the answer is "you" (as in me) or "everyone" haha.
She also cams on Bonga + MFC, not sure he is on them unless CB breaks, he definitely doesn't seem to be doing his idiotic stuff in the main chat on those sites anyway.

Anyway, up to her but it's stupid and funny etc all at the same time.

Wel, nope and nope to all of the above.
He tips her some tokens, but then will tip her maybe 1 - 2 thousand on her birthday or at Christmas, but throughout the typical week from what I see, maybe 100 - 200 per week, so nothing much at all. I THINk it's because he USED to tip her quite a lot when she first started to cam, which was about 6 or 7 years ago, and he has "been with her" ever since.

Someone suggested before that he probably gives her money offline via other channels. I was curious and I did ask her (in email - we have known each other 4 years) and she said nope, never (I know she could have lied, but i really do believe her). So there is no advantage to her keeping him as moderator or tipper/person in her room. He has driven away a LOT of her tippers with all of his jealousy and comments like above. Constantly calling himself her husband and calling her his wife. He also tries to hold it over the fact he has had her phone number for a long time - her real husband has never cared because he and the model are 40-45 each, where as this moderator is 65 ish, so the husband knows he has nothing to worry about.

Usually when they have 1 of their 100s of falling out in a day, sometimes if she doesn't make him moderator again for a day or 2, he will then tip her 100 or 200 tokens - but not sure it's worth all the trouble he causes her for that.

I always laugh at the whole situation (not in public, of course). Sometimes I ask "oh who is he jealous of this time" when he is no longer moderator, and usually the answer is "you" (as in me) or "everyone" haha.
She also cams on Bonga + MFC, not sure he is on them unless CB breaks, he definitely doesn't seem to be doing his idiotic stuff in the main chat on those sites anyway.

Anyway, up to her but it's stupid and funny etc all at the same time.
That entire situations sounds ridiculous. She must really value his ongoing presence to put up with all that rubbish, especially referring to her in chat as 'my wife'. Surprised she doesn't pull him into line. Maybe she enjoys a bit of drama here and there. 6-7 years is a long time to let that arrangement run for; are you sure it's not her real husband acting out a moderator profile persona?

She has to be getting something intangible from it, some kind of psychological or emotional payoff, otherwise I don't believe she would allow it. On the flip side there are also models who I have seen that have been doing this for many years, who still don't really have a very good understanding of healthy members, or very high confidence in themselves too though, so who knows. It's always super shocking when I see that. It sucks that some models don't know how to attract the healthy loyal types, differentiate them from the others, and keep them. However, I certainly hope that that is not the true case w this lady, because that is really negative and damaging. And always super sad to see, or hear about.

Luckily I also see and talk to a lot of models who don't fall into that category, actually more models who don't, so that's is happy.

Last edited:
That entire situations sounds ridiculous. She must really value his ongoing presence to put up with all that rubbish, especially referring to her in chat as 'my wife'. Surprised she doesn't pull him into line. Maybe she enjoys a bit of drama here and there. 6-7 years is a long time to let that arrangement run for; are you sure it's not her real husband acting out a moderator profile persona?

I am absolutely certain. This guy is Russian and her husband is the same as her (both Romanian).
I have seen a photo of each, and they are very different people (this moderator has a photo of himself uploaded to the CB chat GIFs) and she has shown photos on cam of herself with her husband.

She has to be getting something intangible from it, some kind of psychological or emotional payoff, otherwise I don't believe she would allow it. On the flip side there are models who I have seen that have been doing this for many years, who still don't really have a very good understanding of healthy men, or very high confidence in themselves too though, so who knows. It's always super shocking when I see that. It sucks that some models don't know how to attract the healthy loyal types, differentiate them from the others, and keep them. However I certainly hope that, that is not the true case w this lady, because that is really negative and damaging.

This is basically the reason, I think.
She was like it with her other moderator too, I had to be her moderator for a while just to constantly silence him because she removed all other moderators (because of THIS Russian one jealous of them all), and this other (American) Moderator was constantly jealous and annoyed that he was no longer one. He would constantly come and be rude and horrible to her and ask to be moderator again. The Russian moderator would never silence him, because he was happy and glad he had got one upon him. She would not silence or ban him because, similarly with the Russian one, he had been with her from the start (not a tipper though). So she genuinely thought of him as a "friend" and kept saying this to him and saying she won't silence/ban him because he is her friend. All the while this American ex-mod is constantly coming being horrible to her in chat for HOURS and saying the same nonsense and only bothering to try to get his moderator status back.

I would ask her in PM why is she letting him continue to do it, she would basically just tell me to "ignore him" and "he's my friend". I tried explaining no friend cares that much about being a moderator and starts to insult you like that, ever. Eventually, she did agree (not on the same day), and she made me a moderator so I could be the one to silence him as I really did hate how he was treating her, and i, with pleasure, silenced him instantly.
He made 100s of accounts over the coming days, and some of them I would see in the user list and know it was him instantly and silence him (he never seemed to use a VPN, so his profile location and age were always the same, he was such a dumb guy - 40yr old in USA). He gave up for a month or 2, then came back again. The cycle repeated itself, and eventually, I reported him and all of his accounts to CB and then he did seem to go forever, he has not returned since.

But my point here is, she really does seem to have some kind of problems with her confidence and (in my opinion) other issues going on, she never likes to silence or ban anyone, no matter how horrible they are being with her. She prefers to just ignore it and pretend it is not happening.

I think a lot of guys seem to sense this and are then attracted to it (not her fault, it's them preying on her, i know this) and come be horrible etc to her.

I am absolutely certain. This guy is Russian and her husband is the same as her (both Romanian).
I have seen a photo of each, and they are very different people (this moderator has a photo of himself uploaded to the CB chat GIFs) and she has shown photos on cam of herself with her husband.

This is basically the reason, I think.
She was like it with her other moderator too, I had to be her moderator for a while just to constantly silence him because she removed all other moderators (because of THIS Russian one jealous of them all), and this other (American) Moderator was constantly jealous and annoyed that he was no longer one. He would constantly come and be rude and horrible to her and ask to be moderator again. The Russian moderator would never silence him, because he was happy and glad he had got one upon him. She would not silence or ban him because, similarly with the Russian one, he had been with her from the start (not a tipper though). So she genuinely thought of him as a "friend" and kept saying this to him and saying she won't silence/ban him because he is her friend. All the while this American ex-mod is constantly coming being horrible to her in chat for HOURS and saying the same nonsense and only bothering to try to get his moderator status back.

I would ask her in PM why is she letting him continue to do it, she would basically just tell me to "ignore him" and "he's my friend". I tried explaining no friend cares that much about being a moderator and starts to insult you like that, ever. Eventually, she did agree (not on the same day), and she made me a moderator so I could be the one to silence him as I really did hate how he was treating her, and i, with pleasure, silenced him instantly.
He made 100s of accounts over the coming days, and some of them I would see in the user list and know it was him instantly and silence him (he never seemed to use a VPN, so his profile location and age were always the same, he was such a dumb guy - 40yr old in USA). He gave up for a month or 2, then came back again. The cycle repeated itself, and eventually, I reported him and all of his accounts to CB and then he did seem to go forever, he has not returned since.

But my point here is, she really does seem to have some kind of problems with her confidence and (in my opinion) other issues going on, she never likes to silence or ban anyone, no matter how horrible they are being with her. She prefers to just ignore it and pretend it is not happening.

I think a lot of guys seem to sense this and are then attracted to it (not her fault, it's them preying on her, i know this) and come be horrible etc to her.
If all a person ever knows and has known is being treated badly, how can they trust anything else? This is why I say it's sad, you know. Unless it's all some complex ploy to attract white knight types, which is probably a reach. But there are some super smart, devious people around too.

Last edited:
If all a person ever knows and has known is being treated badly, how can they trust anything else? This is why I say it's sad, you know. Unless it's all some complex ploy to attract white knight types, which is probably a reach, but there are some super smart devious people around too.

It could be, of course, i have no way of knowing for sure but in all of those 4 years of me knowing her, she has never got annoyed, angry or anything in public, in PM, nothing.
She has genuinely always come across as one who wants peace and is nice and kind. I know her husband did (or does) beat her, so this could be a reason why she is always just trying to ignore people being horrible and wanting the kindness side of everything and peace.

In fact, she has thanked me a lot for always being nice/kind to her all of the time. Which I am grateful for but i don't need her to ever thank me for this. But i think it's all part of this. She has never shown any kind of "cracks" if she is only showing a persona for the sake of camming, and most models will at least show it once or twice, especially in a 4 year (for what I have known her) period. I would say if she is only putting it all on and acting, then she should not be a cam model and she should be in Hollywood because it's the best I have ever seen. Plus, i am sure she would have changed tactics if this was the case because she doesn't get any big tipping white knights.

I will double post because this is for another WTF

10:50 PM hephaestus7
You are very attractive and want to monopolize you.I’ll keep having sex every day until you get pregnant with my child and the three should give birth to my child and become my wife

10:51 PM hephaestus7
I want your ideal body and I like your ideal body. I love you

It could be, of course, i have no way of knowing for sure but in all of those 4 years of me knowing her, she has never got annoyed, angry or anything in public, in PM, nothing.
She has genuinely always come across as one who wants peace and is nice and kind. I know her husband did (or does) beat her, so this could be a reason why she is always just trying to ignore people being horrible and wanting the kindness side of everything and peace.

In fact, she has thanked me a lot for always being nice/kind to her all of the time. Which I am grateful for but i don't need her to ever thank me for this. But i think it's all part of this. She has never shown any kind of "cracks" if she is only showing a persona for the sake of camming, and most models will at least show it once or twice, especially in a 4 year (for what I have known her) period. I would say if she is only putting it all on and acting, then she should not be a cam model and she should be in Hollywood because it's the best I have ever seen. Plus, i am sure she would have changed tactics if this was the case because she doesn't get any big tipping white knights.
Yeah, I trust your judgement 100% on this one. Sadly this is how it goes sometimes.

ETA; Domestic Violence counselors can be really helpful in supporting women from traumatic and abusive backgrounds in recognizing how to distinguish healthy men, from sick men. How to identify red flags of narcissism etc etc.

Last edited:
I don't want to generalize too much, but it's a well known trope that both women and men in violent and/or unhealthy relationships are very, very good at keeping their poker face and making excuses for the partner. They are meek to the point of self destruction. No wonder she puts up with all this nonsense drama if she's used to smoothing over everything and keeping up appearances.

Is this the model whose husband didn't let her use a Domi because it was too sexy or something? And all the while this was going on. It's just sad, the whole thing ... :(

Plenty of online accounts and persona are faked. People can learn and use different languages, and use translators to give an impression of being a different nationality. Photos are not necessarily of the person they purport to represent. I've interacted with a number of members who turned out to be role-playing, one was a fellow moderator in a room for 6 months. He claimed to be French, 30 and a software executive. All false. He had another 'character' on a different site who was a police officer in Poland. I'm sure he had others too.
Maybe it excites them to have different roles that they act out. Maybe it is intended to lower the chance of them being recognised online. who knows.
Anyway, not disagreeing with your assessment of the circumstances in your example, but there does appear to be something going on that the model allows, yet does not match the appearance and her description.

“My cam-opening software is coin operated. Please insert 500 tokens.”

The best ever !!!!!!!!!!
Happy Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent