AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sooooo this is the model who recently got angry at me for "cheating" purely because I was not in her room for a couple of hours when she came online....

She always sends a PM.

[ MODEL ] hey love
[ ME ] Good evening
.....20 MINUTES LATER.....

[ MODEL ] so cold,,,;(
[ ME ] It's hot here
[ ME ] 17 Celsius and sunny
[ MODEL ] here too
[ MODEL ] but your salut,,,was..cold
[ ME ] Why? It's a regular greeting

ive visited her since early 2017 and i always vary with my greetings. Literally always. Sometimes "Hi", "hey" or "hi/hey granny" (little joke between us, shes only 10 years older than me but calls herself a granny so it turned into a little running joke we enjoy together - nothing bad or rude etc) or "hey love" and probably a few other typical greetings I'm missing. She also varies on her hello to me, yet I never complain. Lol.

45 mins later she hasnt replied back to me but I cbf with silly games haha

• Funny!
Reactions: schruti and Ozzie_
Sooooo this is the model who recently got angry at me for "cheating" purely because I was not in her room for a couple of hours when she came online....

She always sends a PM.

[ MODEL ] hey love
[ ME ] Good evening
.....20 MINUTES LATER.....

[ MODEL ] so cold,,,;(
[ ME ] It's hot here
[ ME ] 17 Celsius and sunny
[ MODEL ] here too

ive visited her since early 2017 and i always vary with my greetings. Literally always. Sometimes "Hi", "hey" or "hi/hey granny" (little joke between us, shes only 10 years older than me but calls herself a granny so it turned into a little running joke we enjoy together - nothing bad or rude etc) or "hey love" and probably a few other typical greetings I'm missing. She also varies on her hello to me, yet I never complain. Lol.

45 mins later she hasnt replied back to me but I cbf with silly games haha
Sounds like she is having some sort of minor @crisis@ if it seems out of character. (sorry keyboard is acting up)

4:45 AM
cbmmmmmmEX
cc my dog she tells you the code of my full double-sided bank card mmmmmmmm there are 375,000 euros my dog

4:45 AM
cbmmmmmmEX
Envoie un message privé et tu auras tout les codes de ma carte bancaire recto verso en entier mmmmmmmm €€
(Translation shows: Send a private message and you will have all the codes of my double-sided bank card in full mmmmmmmm €€)
What is a double sided bank card?

USER
your very beautiful, but you so skinny
darcyduke
lol thanks
USER
i like larger women
darcyduke
so leave. No-one is keeping you here.

I mean, why do guys even comment with stuff like this?
Why not simply exit and find someone who is to the liking they prefer?

In future maybe you should make fun of it and tell them to tip you so you can buy yourself some food, it's hard with so many freeloaders to feed yourself :rofl:

So this grey meant (I can only assume) this as a compliment, to say she is very beautiful, but damn, very bad joke and insensitive, don't you think?

9:10 PM
qwe123rt4
omg !! now i understood why Russia declared war

Let's play a guessing game: is this a grey user or tipper?
(I think we can guess)

mojoko97
I will insert my tongue deep into your vagina, I will wet your vagina and I will insert my 21 cm penis into your vagina. I will suck your nipple, my love. I'll lick your sexy feet and you'll have an orgasm

mojoko97
My baby, I would love to be with you right now. I want to lick and suck your sexy body for hours.

mojoko97
I want to look into your beautiful eyes and insert my 21 cm penis into your sexy vagina for hours, my love. I want to kiss your sexy lips.

mojoko97
Baby show me your sweet nipple right now I'm really so horny baby. I can make love for hours :)

mojoko97
So sexy my love

mojoko97
Baby I want to get your sexy legs on my shoulders and I want to put my head between your legs and insert my tongue deep into your sexy vagina for hours I want to suck your vagina my love.

Beginner: She needs a warm greeting every day.
Apprentice: Every greeting must be warmer than yesterday.
Adept: The difference in temerature must be higher every day.
Nerd: Let t(n,1) be the temperature of the greeting on day n and t(n,k+1)=t(n+1,k)-t(n,k). Then t(n,k) must be positive for all n, k ∈ ℕ.

Let's play a guessing game: is this a grey user or tipper?
(I think we can guess)

mojoko97
I will insert my tongue deep into your vagina, I will wet your vagina and I will insert my 21 cm penis into your vagina. I will suck your nipple, my love. I'll lick your sexy feet and you'll have an orgasm

mojoko97
My baby, I would love to be with you right now. I want to lick and suck your sexy body for hours.

mojoko97
I want to look into your beautiful eyes and insert my 21 cm penis into your sexy vagina for hours, my love. I want to kiss your sexy lips.

mojoko97
Baby show me your sweet nipple right now I'm really so horny baby. I can make love for hours :)

mojoko97
So sexy my love

mojoko97
Baby I want to get your sexy legs on my shoulders and I want to put my head between your legs and insert my tongue deep into your sexy vagina for hours I want to suck your vagina my love.

So let me get this straight, mojoko97....are you saying...you want to insert your penis into her vagina? :p

Lol at "penis" and "vagina." When I see those terms, it makes me feel like I'm back in Health or Sex Ed class in school. If you're trying to turn me on, calling it a "penis" or "vagina" is probably just gonna make me bust out laughing. Maybe I'm weird, but when it comes to dirty talk or sexting I actually prefer ya call it a "cock" and a "pussy."

"Insert my 21 cm penis into your sexy vagina for hours." 😂

Guy A has joined the room
Model: Hi!
Guy A: Hey! I wrote u yesterday on WhatsApp, but u didn't reply?
Guy B: she's waaaaay too busy for you

Bit of context: Guy B is in love with the model, ever-present, very needy, and bombards her with messages night and day on every platform she has ever made an account on.
The hypocrisy of him telling another guy that she's busy, when he won't leave her alone himself, was not lost on the regulars in the room.

Member got upset when I sent out a mass promotional offer during competition week. Clearly resentful that his 12 tips of $1 (earning me $4.20) didn't get him a full on cumshow or something 😂

Attachments

• screen3.png
    screen3.png
    78.6 KB · Views: 26
Guy A has joined the room
Model: Hi!
Guy A: Hey! I wrote u yesterday on WhatsApp, but u didn't reply?
Guy B: she's waaaaay too busy for you

Bit of context: Guy B is in love with the model, ever-present, very needy, and bombards her with messages night and day on every platform she has ever made an account on.
The hypocrisy of him telling another guy that she's busy, when he won't leave her alone himself, was not lost on the regulars in the room.

And that's the exact kind of guy and comment that will scare away tippers, so she needs to dos something about it/him.

============================

This is in a users profile:

MY BIRTHDAY 06.10......
I can not understan and read russian language
I don’t like:
To many tattoos
To many hair on pussy (best shaved)
Girls, they want only toks and they not agree that I had hard work for this money
I like: Friendly girls they are open to let me see all emotions until orgasm Boobs they are in a good size to the body
Sensual nipples, they like to be touch and lick and I can see that they would be bigger
I’ m 60+ and no more the best Fucker, but I think I’m one of the best Licker.
My tongue and my lips give you special feelings until the ended in orgasm for you,
My cock is not so big but his size is good for both holes! For me it is more important to see your orgasm than to splash off yoursel

The thing is, this guy is there for 4 years and is max rank so he has spent money (about $80,000+), yet he always does the same thing in the room I see him - her tip menu for boobs is only 30 tokens yet he always tips 10 tokens and asks for boobs. I guess based on the bit I bolded in his profile above, he must have been disappointed many many times on the site

And that's the exact kind of guy and comment that will scare away tippers, so she needs to dos something about it/him.
Oh man, I never wanted to be that guy who told the model another user was a problem, but I have said that IMO he is definitely harming her, both emotionally and financially.
He's very passive-aggressive, and they often argue, but then he sends her a massive gift and all seems to be forgiven.
So.... we'll see. Said my bit, and after that, I shut up.
Ultimately she has made a decision to accept this behaviour, which just enables him to keep on pushing boundaries.

Purple user ( a high tipper on CB )comes into the room and immediately, without tipping, sends a PM with a very explicit image.

--
User: Hello
User: (IMAGE)
Model: Hello - 7tk please
User: Why?
Model: For the PM, please.
User: Force me. Expose me on your social média and force me to pay for delete.
---

I forced him out of the room by banning.

He drives a hard bargain.

Screen Shot 2022-03-30 at 12.24.48.png

Another total WTF moment was when a user asked for a lactation show, but with the baby nursing. And he had the guts to try insisting even after I declined. SMH.

Hey, don't be so negative! 10 tks is like a small down payment on a cup of coffee! 😂
(You gotta love these "it's a lot of money for me" guys. Haha.)
I guess.. from small seeds grow mighty trees?

I tell them guys it is only expensive if you cant afford it ;)

I have seen this guy many times before in lots of rooms pasting the exact same message. I just saw him literally now in 2 different rooms at the same time saying the same thing:
(stripchat and he is rank 34)

1:34 AM ryan-a5
Hello beautiful lady, honestly I can’t tip u since I have 1 tokens left and I can’t add more due to a bank problem, sorry if I am bothering, I know u are here to make money, but you have some amazing eyes and I would love to get to know you if you don’t mind (I promise to tip later)

Not sure what he is trying to get from it as in 1 room the model responded to him saying "there are paid and free photos and videos in my profile . choose what is acceptable to you" and the other room the model didn't reply anything. I think he is possibly after sympathy or something, not sure.

Hahaha this guy again

12:24 AM ryan-a5
Hello beautiful lady, honestly I can’t tip u since I have 1 tokens left and I can’t add more due to a bank problem, sorry if I am bothering, I know u are here to make money, but you have some amazing eyes and I would love to get to know you if you don’t mind (I promise to tip later)

Word for word with most of it, just in a different order haha