AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Gray came in posted this and left:
I hope indian persian IS racism terrorists with satellites raping not all familys. A computer make deceptions and lies against my billion starship familys

What. The. Fuck.
Looks like a completely incoherent rant got typed into Google translate.

It’s possible that she was lying about the other model being her sister. She probably figured some dudes would be into that (Two sisters making out), and I guess she was right since the room was trending…
I think she said the truth, she said that if her sister is not available for camming, she has her friend. (or I'm just naive to believe that, I'm not into this kink though)

I think she said the truth, she said that if her sister is not available for camming, she has her friend. (or I'm just naive to believe that, I'm not into this kink though)

Maybe. Who knows? I remember when I’d hang out with a girl I knew from church, she would introduce me to people as her cousin. Lol.

I have posted this guy before.
I think before it was about him wanting to BITE the model, he seemed fixated on that, today he seems to be fixated on "poo"

Ironically, in his profile "About Me" look:
This is sexual & behavioral science exploration at its best. There is some crazy out of this world stuff on here that personally I could never do., However I like passionate but romantic sexuality with a consensual partner. No anal & no fellatio, but I must be allowed or able to go down on a clean woman, kissing my woman is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!***! I am decently fit & attractive

nashur.png

Some people#s sense of humour is... well, not humour at all, even though they seem to think it is funny and they think others think it's funny.. ? I dunno what goes through some peoples minds

I have posted this guy before.
I think before it was about him wanting to BITE the model, he seemed fixated on that, today he seems to be fixated on "poo"

Ironically, in his profile "About Me" look:

View attachment 94121

Some people#s sense of humour is... well, not humour at all, even though they seem to think it is funny and they think others think it's funny.. ? I dunno what goes through some peoples minds
I can only imagine how those comments made the model feel, because it made me feel like I needed to get a looooong way away from this person.

It always freaks me out when someone says they're driving.
Yup at first I thought it was just the first excuse that popped into mind, to 'explain' why he couldn't tip. And a poor excuse at that - like the mod replied.
But then I started to wonder........ have seen lots of crazy stuff from drivers over the years.

Ummmm... ??

9:23 PM
FATcock350
So sexy

9:23 PM
FATcock350
Love you

9:24 PM
FATcock350
Show us something make cock hard

9:24 PM
FATcock350
I'm from Poland

9:25 PM
[ ME ]
@FATcock350 she has a tip menu or her private is open for you

9:25 PM
FATcock350
@[ ME ] don't worry I know

*** so then tip?? ***

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I think the overuse of the term 'daddy' is one of the main reasons I really find the comment 'good girl' so offensive, as well as patronising.
Yeah I thought daddy was a fetish thing but the last two models I tipped sent me "thank you daddy" messages. It's just normal now I guess?

This isn't a "wtf" per se but it is stupid and, I dunno what to say really.
But this red guy on SC, I see him in model's rooms and he always says the same thing.
He always tells every model they have "THE BEST tits" and "the best NATURAL tits" on the site.
Then he proceeds to be rude to other people in the room, even guys being polite, and tells them to "be respectful and tip".. clearly trying to be Knight - why are there so may guys like this? Why can't people just want to enjoy a model?

I don't get why guys say the same thing like that to every model to try and impress them.. I just don't get it haha

No one in particular but an annoying question that gets asked for a lady I mod for: "are those real?"

Yes her chest is above average size considering rest of her figure and yes they r quite perky but ffs that does not mean they r fake!

Also real or not I don't think any lady wants a guy asking if her boobs r real or not!

Assholes!

Reactions: Ich Bin
No one in particular but an annoying question that gets asked for a lady I mod for: "are those real?"

Yes her chest is above average size considering rest of her figure and yes they r quite perky but ffs that does not mean they r fake!

Also real or not I don't think any lady wants a guy asking if her boobs r real or not!

Assholes!
Yeah, I often wonder why guys ask that question.
I always shake my head at "what size are they?" or "cup size bb?" - what does it matter to anyone but the model?
Can only assume they want to confirm their own guess is on the money, somehow proving that they are knowledgeable about such things.

I always shake my head at "what size are they?" or "cup size bb?" - what does it matter to anyone but the model?
Can only assume they want to confirm their own guess is on the money, somehow proving that they are knowledgeable about such things.
When I see those questions asked, what comes to my mind is, "Does It Matter?" If you like the model, you LIKE the model!

Reactions: Highlander884
This model's PM price is only 2 tokens - this guy is an "ex" bronze, so has bought before but.. :facepalm: :facepalm:

3:05 PM
Selia7EX
If you want to know a little more about mui and about the opinion I have about you, write me privately love and would love

3:10 PM
Selia7EX
I am imagining your body close to mine... caressing your hair... lowering my tongue on your chest... I love playing there. help me to continue imagining more as far as you want

3:11 PM
Selia7EX
feel it with me, help me to see better how I go down on your navel... getting between your legs... I would love to play on your mouth with various things, I'm very horny

3:14 PM
Selia7EX
right now I have my penis in my hand... imagining how I'm moving your blouse... down and I'm getting closer to your breasts... touch them and feel my hands and my mouth on them

I remember when I got hair extensions and people who saw me with short hair just a few days earlier would ask "are they real?" or "are they really yours"? I'd always say "if you can see them, they're probably real, and they're mine since I paid for them". I think if I had breast implants I'd probably answer just the same thing to those questions.

I remember when I got hair extensions and people who saw me with short hair just a few days earlier would ask "are they real?" or "are they really yours"? I'd always say "if you can see them, they're probably real, and they're mine since I paid for them". I think if I had breast implants I'd probably answer just the same thing to those questions.
I saw a model reply to the question "hey bb are those real?" with "yes, you are not imagining them"

Assholes!
Real vs. CGI?

Exactly, I'm convinced its a type of negging for a lot of them.

Imagine if they did this for any other body part. "Is your nose real or fake?"