AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Just remember that he's probably a pathetic little loser who hasn't had a shag in years and he'll probably end up a very lonely and disliked old man.

Whenever I see posts about these cruel trolls, I always think about how sad it is that this is how they choose to spend their own time/their lives.

Their peers are out in the world making money, making friends, socializing, dating, doing things. Passing them by. And by comparison, what are they accomplishing? They’re wasting their years online, hurling insults at strangers.

And as you mentioned, anyone who is like this online probably has a hard time being pleasant in the outside world, too. Probably not many friends as a result (and the ones they have probably discuss what a dick the guy is when he’s not around… or they’re the same way, which means he also gets treated like shit by the only people he actually likes).

So keep that in mind, too. When you log off, you can be rid of that guy’s negativity. But he’ll have to endure it forever. He can’t escape it. You win!

I am so so sorry that you have to deal with this. It's bloody horrible, and I hope you're ok. Trolls are evil little shits, and they have no idea how hurtful their shitty comments can be. I am fine with being trolled on a good day, but if I'm feeling a bit shit, then it upsets me, so I hope you are having a good day. Just remember that he's probably a pathetic little loser who hasn't had a shag in years and he'll probably end up a very lonely and disliked old man.
Thank you - I am thick skinned. He has been following me for years and throws around the same type abuse every time he comes round. If he is very persistent, I stop grey chat all together and he then gives up making new usernames. He is a special kind, once I entertained ( listened to his abuse and responded ) him for a long while and discovered his aim was to see a model break down on cam. Douche of the douche, really. Horrible human being...I hope whoever he goes to bully has the right attitude to deal with him. And I hope he gets an eternal itch he cannot scratch.

User been visiting chatting, complementing, encouraging me to do things he likes in free for 2 years without ever spending, when i mentioned he could tip he said "I am waiting to get paid", my response "Have you been waiting 2 years?"

On cam for 4+ hours last night, a relatively good tipper comes in and I immediately mention how tired I am and asks me what I want.

"To hit my goal and go to bed."

(Goal is 3000 tokens.)

"I can't do that tonight. Want to go private?"

(My rate is 120 a minute.)

(Me pausing and doing the mental gymnastics of math.)

"No, good night."

I immediately signed off. Woke up in a massive depression from last night. Yeah, I could have powered through and done it anyway but I simply didn't fucking want to after being so bored I wanted to die.

Hahaha this seems legit right ladies, and what lady wouldn't want it to be true? haha

5:34 PM
sexci232322387
Hello baby I'm ejaculating 50 cm cock hungry show your cunt I enlarged your breasts with a penis enlarger it's real I'm Turkish baby I'm 21 years old

I feel like i posted this guy before - 50cm = 20 inches. very believable, right ladies? haha
Maybe he meant "mm" not "cm" ?? :rofl: :rofl:

2:33 PM
sexci232322387
hello baby i am ejaculating 50 cm cock i am writing from turkey i am turkish undress hungry show your cunt finger your breasts i am very small i want to fuck you till morning

This guy again, except his dick has got smaller since the previous times:
guess too much time in the shower is shrinking it or too much masturbation.. or maybe instead of a growing nose for lying, he gets a shrinking cock? poor guy either way haha

7:17 PM
sexci232322387
hello baby i'm cumming 40cm cock in the shower undress hungry show your cunt finger your boobs i'm turkish

guess too much time in the shower is shrinking it or too much masturbation.. or maybe instead of a growing nose for lying, he gets a shrinking cock? poor guy either way haha

sexci232322387
hello baby i'm cumming 40cm cock in the shower undress hungry show your cunt finger your boobs i'm turkish
"Finger your boobs"

sexci232322387
For every ten pounds a guy gains in weight he loses cm off the dick length.

The one user who „joked“ in open chat about getting free nude pics from my knight is now annoying him.

He PMs my knight and complains about that i blocked him and that it was only a „joke“ and that he gave me 180 tokens in 20 mins.

Some of his statements:

„If she blocks me she can't get any tokens from me anymore “
„It was a joke that she apparently took too seriously“
„I loaded tokens and because of a joke she blocks me right away“

Honestly, I’m never ungrateful or would block anyone from my chat who spends tokens because of a harmless joke. .He could clearly see that i was hella uncomfortable (and he continued to beg)and if his brain is anything bigger than a pea , he should know that it’s never appropriate to beg for free pics. It destroys room mood and makes me feel like an idiot. I just wrote my knight that I’m not working in child daycare , that I hate gaslighting and that anybody who disrespects me in any way, gets blocked from my room. I don’t care how much he spend, it’s not his free ticket to make me uncomfortable in my workspace. My dignity and own well-being is worth more than fucking 9$.

The one user who „joked“ in open chat about getting free nude pics from my knight is now annoying him.

He PMs my knight and complains about that i blocked him and that it was only a „joke“ and that he gave me 180 tokens in 20 mins.

Some of his statements:

„If she blocks me she can't get any tokens from me anymore “
„It was a joke that she apparently took too seriously“
„I loaded tokens and because of a joke she blocks me right away“

Honestly, I’m never ungrateful or would block anyone from my chat who spends tokens because of a harmless joke. .He could clearly see that i was hella uncomfortable (and he continued to beg)and if his brain is anything bigger than a pea , he should know that it’s never appropriate to beg for free pics. It destroys room mood and makes me feel like an idiot. I just wrote my knight that I’m not working in child daycare , that I hate gaslighting and that anybody who disrespects me in any way, gets blocked from my room. I don’t care how much he spend, it’s not his free ticket to make me uncomfortable in my workspace. My dignity and own well-being is worth more than fucking 9$.
Oh jeez...
As a knight I get these jokers too.
Most recent jackass was banned by the model for something that transpired in a PM exchange. So I guess he decided to pester me.
Some of his statements....

Why did she ban me and no warning ever given first per rules!!
Why did your model break the rules?
no warning ever given do yep she been reported to support team and police.

and of course he closes with:

I am friends with site owners

Apparently after being on SC over 3 yrs, he thinks it's a "rule" that a model has to warn someone before banning them.
Hopefully his friends that own SC clarified for him :rofl:

From three different dark purple users on CB tonight:

'I am a simpboy. Will you pvt with me and not get naked and just tell me how much of a simp I am?' (I tell him no and he leaves)

'i cum. dick fun. too much handle' (Came in wrote this and then left within 10 seconds)

'Mia, get naked. I need to cum. Please. I must cum now. You naked? Please. Dick out. Must cum. Please. Hard cum for you.' (Each was its own entry. After the last one I just banned the guy)

New CB model...
(light purple user)

bigdaddy3031333
Pm me I can help you seriously

bigdaddy3031333
I can help u set up the account and stuff properly plus make u money

New CB model...
(light purple user)

bigdaddy3031333
Pm me I can help you seriously

bigdaddy3031333
I can help u set up the account and stuff properly plus make u money
I sometimes jump in on these convos and let the model know these guys are not here to help them blossom but to carve out the show they want to see from the model and to take their advice with a very large grain of salt.

I sometimes jump in on these convos and let the model know these guys are not here to help them blossom but to carve out the show they want to see from the model and to take their advice with a very large grain of salt.

She already had 1 or 2 guys comment in response to him saying "help her by tipping".

Also, that stupid "US Attorney" guy again on Stripchat, is about account 19 I have seen him on.
This guy thinks and claims he is really smart yet he can never spell for shit.
You can just remove "-" from his name and it's his previous accounts, when this one is banned his new name will add an extra "-" between US and Attorney :facepalm: :facepalm:
Sadly, I can never mute him unless he speaks, so if I see him in the user list, I have to wait and see if he will talk. He always knows I instantly mute him, but I am always invisible now with Ultimate Membership so he never knows I am there :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7:37 PM
US-----------Attorney
@MODELNAME : Looking at you from Las Vegas. Have you ever in your life time had been offered to be interduced to the life of wealth and power

Reactions: Maxi and Ich Bin
Also, that stupid "US Attorney" guy again on Stripchat, is about account 19 I have seen him on.
This guy thinks and claims he is really smart yet he can never spell for shit.
You can just remove "-" from his name and it's his previous accounts, when this one is banned his new name will add an extra "-" between US and Attorney :facepalm: :facepalm:
Sadly, I can never mute him unless he speaks, so if I see him in the user list, I have to wait and see if he will talk. He always knows I instantly mute him, but I am always invisible now with Ultimate Membership so he never knows I am there :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7:37 PM
US-----------Attorney
@MODELNAME : Looking at you from Las Vegas. Have you ever in your life time had been offered to be interduced to the life of wealth and power
OMFG, that guy! I call him out in any room I see him in and give the model a heads-up about him.
If it's a room I'm a knight in, I do the same... mute him after his first message. Every few weeks he's back with a new account tho....
That guy grinds my gears

OMFG, that guy! I call him out in any room I see him in and give the model a heads-up about him.
If it's a room I'm a knight in, I do the same... mute him after his first message. Every few weeks he's back with a new account tho....
That guy grinds my gears

The one good thing about this guy is he uses the same names or similar ones all the time, he is so set on trying to scam models with this stupid name, he doesn't even begin to realise how dumb he is so we spot him from miles away. Funny and ridiculous at the same time.

Some models do PM him, and some do it in a way to "humour him", but I try to explain to them (if I know them or have had shows etc in the past) how they should not feed his scam/exploit like this, as it makes him clearly think it's working, so he keeps doing it to every model - he must have been in every model's room by now. I think some do it for "fun" some do it to try to get him out of public, and others PM him and keep him in conversation so then "he is not bothering other models", but it all ends the same, he is such a prolific scammer or at least he attempts to be, it's not "good" for anyone to engage him in PM - I have seen some models buy into his scam, and genuinely PM him with real curiosity.

Reactions: ElGato and Ich Bin
Oh jeez...
As a knight I get these jokers too.
Most recent jackass was banned by the model for something that transpired in a PM exchange. So I guess he decided to pester me.
Some of his statements....

Why did she ban me and no warning ever given first per rules!!
Why did your model break the rules?
no warning ever given do yep she been reported to support team and police.

and of course he closes with:

I am friends with site owners

Apparently after being on SC over 3 yrs, he thinks it's a "rule" that a model has to warn someone before banning them.
Hopefully his friends that own SC clarified for him :rofl:
Just noticed your signature line, love it. :)

• Hugs
Reactions: ElGato
This happened yesterday. I was not (and still am not) sure exactly how to say It but basically, i was gobsmacked.
This guest on Stripchat is in a particular model's room every day she is there and he is with her all of the time, he talks silly things constantly and is always asking for X, Y and Z. He is never actually "rude" just annoying and demanding, but she enjoys guests chat being on because it can obviously get quiet and she does have a few regulars who are guests that are nice and chat, compliment etc.

Anyway, I am her knight and i don't see her on there every time she is online, but I finally told him to stop demanding and taking advantage of her kindness, just chat with her, compliment and enjoy.

He then did your typical I am broke and he has very hard times because he is a student etc
I went on to say something like "well this is her job and you constantly ask/demand her to do things and she gives you a lot for free so let's be respectful".
Again he went on about hard times and that he is a student and he would tip if he could blah blah (this guy has been visiting her every day for the past 2 years).
I echoed the fact this is her job and her income, and SHE is having a much worse time than he is because she is in Ukraine, so stop being so demanding of her for free.

Then he went on to try and compare the fact his being a broke student is as bad as what she is experiencing. I had nothing else to say already, but after that, I was genuinely gobsmacked and lost for words - obviously, there was nothing I could say further without it turning into a debate or argument. But I was genuinely shocked at a guy trying to compare such things

Anyone know anything about "FootHeelLover"?

I have not heard of this guy so no idea. To be honest there are so many guys with foot, feet, etc in their name I don't think I tend to take notice of them unless they are very rude etc.

This happened yesterday. I was not (and still am not) sure exactly how to say It but basically, i was gobsmacked.
This guest on Stripchat is in a particular model's room every day she is there and he is with her all of the time, he talks silly things constantly and is always asking for X, Y and Z. He is never actually "rude" just annoying and demanding, but she enjoys guests chat being on because it can obviously get quiet and she does have a few regulars who are guests that are nice and chat, compliment etc.

Anyway, I am her knight and i don't see her on there every time she is online, but I finally told him to stop demanding and taking advantage of her kindness, just chat with her, compliment and enjoy.

He then did your typical I am broke and he has very hard times because he is a student etc
I went on to say something like "well this is her job and you constantly ask/demand her to do things and she gives you a lot for free so let's be respectful".
Again he went on about hard times and that he is a student and he would tip if he could blah blah (this guy has been visiting her every day for the past 2 years).
I echoed the fact this is her job and her income, and SHE is having a much worse time than he is because she is in Ukraine, so stop being so demanding of her for free.

Then he went on to try and compare the fact his being a broke student is as bad as what she is experiencing. I had nothing else to say already, but after that, I was genuinely gobsmacked and lost for words - obviously, there was nothing I could say further without it turning into a debate or argument. But I was genuinely shocked at a guy trying to compare such things

I have not heard of this guy so no idea. To be honest there are so many guys with foot, feet, etc in their name I don't think I tend to take notice of them unless they are very rude etc.
Users with no empathy? I'm shocked

Users with no empathy? I'm shocked
this is my shocked face
fan goat GIF by UCF Knights

Grey User: I came back to say goodbye forever—I hope your fantasies work out for you.

( I politely asked how come, if he is quitting the site, or how come he is saying goodbye. Note, I dont know this guy from before. )

Grey User: Because you don’t do anything for me

( I remind him that he has never tipped, which explains why I have not done anything for him)

Grey User: What I mean is you as a person don’t excite me

( I burst out laughing and reminded him that there are thousands of others to choose from)

( He exited. I did not shed a melancholic tear. )

Grey User: I came back to say goodbye forever—I hope your fantasies work out for you.

( I politely asked how come, if he is quitting the site, or how come he is saying goodbye. Note, I dont know this guy from before. )

( I remind him that he has never tipped, which explains why I have not done anything for him)

( I burst out laughing and reminded him that there are thousands of others to choose from)

Ah yes, the elusive gray member. A rare species indeed. A candle in the wind, whose time with us always seems to end in regret. Where will you ever find another like him?

Goodbye, sweet prince. Peace be with you as you continue your tragic quest to find a free nipple on the internet.

As a Grey User, he obviously doesn't realize he hasn't done anything For You. Being TokenLESS, he definitely didn't Excite You. His fantasies will never work out if he's on a cam site with No tokens. 🙄