AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
resen2019: Got my woman to squirt last night. First time I've been successful

Congrats on making her piss herself? He came in and said that without any prompting, tipping or prior engagement.

Awkward Andy Samberg GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

• Funny!
Reactions: Vixxen81
Ex Silver user...

User:
can you send me a PM please?

Me:
PM is on the tip menu for only 2 tokens

User:
ok send me token brooo....if you can help me

USER: No tokens today, but I did tip X amount the other day.

...So? This user always says this, and yes, he does tip big, but he is also a bit entitled and it winds me up.
I'll try it with my baker tomorrow...

"No money today, but I buy many breads the other day."

The major issue with this kind of user is they forget that it's YOUR job. When they don't see something like a job, they act like it was so easy and doesn't deserve money!
Come on ! The Sex wokers and the artists are treated like this by many people.

I'm sorry, but I still don't get used of this now.

P.S. : Yeah, I had a bad day so I get angry at this more than I should. I rewrite many times and hope that's less "Hulk write reply" than I think. I swear, I can be a nice Hulk

USER: No tokens today, but I did tip X amount the other day.

...So? This user always says this, and yes, he does tip big, but he is also a bit entitled and it winds me up.

And I’m sure he got what he tipped for on that day. Today is a new day. New show, new tips.

I bought lunch at a local restaurant today. If I go back there tomorrow, they’re not going to feed me for free just because I paid last time.

Gold member: You’re tits are shit

And I still got your attention, little man ….

I love my tits.❤️

Edit: I always find it so funny when people insult/bash bodies that don’t fit perfectly into the societal mold. Every SINGLE body is sexually desired. Not only is that guy a dick, but he’s also sexually illiterate.

Last edited:
And I’m sure he got what he tipped for on that day. Today is a new day. New show, new tips.

I bought lunch at a local restaurant today. If I go back there tomorrow, they’re not going to feed me for free just because I paid last time.
I both agree and disagree with this statement. I'm a bulk tipper so I splurge a good amount on weekends but come in and visit my favourite model to say hello a few times through the week as well without tipping. She is happy with that arrangement and actually enjoys it, especially during these slow times, because it makes the shift pass more quickly if she has people to talk to. When I do visit, usually I'm the only person in the room and leave/fade into the background once someone starts tipping. The difference is that at no point am I asking for anything sexual. Not even vaguely sexual chat.

I'm not the only member she operates in a similar way with. It doesn't reduce her overall weekly income from any of us. We'll still tip the same overall.

Where (in my opinion) it becomes a problem is when the guy is asking for sexual acts based on previous tips. That's out of order and shouldn't happen. For me, that is where the restaurant analogy comes into play.

I appreciate though that it's horses for courses and not every model/member arrangement is the same.

I both agree and disagree with this statement. I'm a bulk tipper so I splurge a good amount on weekends but come in and visit my favourite model to say hello a few times through the week as well without tipping. She is happy with that arrangement and actually enjoys it, especially during these slow times, because it makes the shift pass more quickly if she has people to talk to. When I do visit, usually I'm the only person in the room and leave/fade into the background once someone starts tipping. The difference is that at no point am I asking for anything sexual. Not even vaguely sexual chat.

I'm not the only member she operates in a similar way with. It doesn't reduce her overall weekly income from any of us. We'll still tip the same overall.

Where (in my opinion) it becomes a problem is when the guy is asking for sexual acts based on previous tips. That's out of order and shouldn't happen. For me, that is where the restaurant analogy comes into play.

I appreciate though that it's horses for courses and not every model/member arrangement is the same.
How the hell do you know if she enjoys it? Sounds like you're just telling yourself that to make yourself feel better.

Reactions: Lilly_____
How the hell do you know if she enjoys it? Sounds like you're just telling yourself that to make yourself feel better.
Because we have a reasonable discussion like adults both on the site and off the site and she tells me so. When I try and leave she asks me to stay or to come back later. She knows my tipping pattern well enough. I've been visiting her for almost a year. I'm not the only member she has where she encourages that behaviour. For her it's the difference between 8 hours staring at a blank screen or actually making the time pass more quickly. Sometimes she can sit entirely alone in her room for hours on end. It's soul destroying. I'm always up front about how much I'll tip and when and she knows I'll always honour any commitment I've made. She knows I'll always give her something every week.

If she's happy with that kind of arrangement with her members then I don't understand why you are getting angry on her behalf.

For clarity, she operates mainly on a private based site and prefers that kind of interaction. As a result, members tend to spend larger amounts in one go. She's also on a token site but it's a weird one that doesn't have the small tip/goal meeting culture of other sites, hence again the big set piece tips on a less frequent basis.

• Funny!
Reactions: darcyduke
Because we have a reasonable discussion like adults both on the site and off the site and she tells me so. When I try and leave she asks me to stay or to come back later. She knows my tipping pattern well enough. I've been visiting her for almost a year. I'm not the only member she has where she encourages that behaviour. For her it's the difference between 8 hours staring at a blank screen or actually making the time pass more quickly. Sometimes she can sit entirely alone in her room for hours on end. It's soul destroying. I'm always up front about how much I'll tip and when and she knows I'll always honour any commitment I've made. She knows I'll always give her something every week.

If she's happy with that kind of arrangement with her members then I don't understand why you are getting angry on her behalf.

For clarity, she operates mainly on a private based site and prefers that kind of interaction. As a result, members tend to spend larger amounts in one go. She's also on a token site but it's a weird one that doesn't have the small tip/goal meeting culture of other sites, hence again the big set piece tips on a less frequent basis.
Again, you are making ALOT of presumptions about what she likes, prefers and dislikes. SHe probably doesn't want to offend you and stop you tipping in the future, but she would be MUCH HAPPIER if you actually tipped when you're there. Otherwise you're just another entitled freebie hunter.

Again, you are making ALOT of presumptions about what she likes, prefers and dislikes. SHe probably doesn't want to offend you and stop you tipping in the future, but she would be MUCH HAPPIER if you actually tipped when you're there. Otherwise you're just another entitled freebie hunter.
Well, that's your opinion and you are entitled to it. All of her regular guys tip her well, but we are only a handful of us. Most of us tip in large chunks on a weekly basis. She wouldn't get any more from us if we tipped every visit. It would be the same amount. None of us ever ask for anything sexual without tipping. I'm simply trying to point out that it's not always black and white around these things and I've known her long enough to know that she'll tell us to get the fuck out (or just plain ignore us) if she doesn't want us there. She has no filter or fear of causing offence.

@darcyduke 's post was about an entitled member basically saying since he tipped x amount one day that he should get a certain type of treatment on a day where he has no tokens. Smoothie's response you quoted was a spot on analogy of that.

If you're not expecting certain treatment or sexual acts on days you don't tip then it's pretty weird you feel the need to defend yourself and your tipping habits in response to something that wasn't about you. The post clearly wasn't about members who are respectful/not entitled/not expecting freebies who don't tip every time they're in the room. Just seems like you're insecure over your tipping habits, which is also weird since you're (still) always posting about your model friend and have brought up several times now how she just wants you around even when you're not tipping.

I understand not everyone has the funds to tip all the time, but its so rude to spend time in a rooms member normally do if they cant. It also creates terrible expectations for other members if regulars arent tipping all the time and freeloading. Seriously they shouldnt log in and just lurk if unable to throw at least a few dollars.

If its attention they need, recommend getting a hobby or socializing elsewhere on the internet. Or possibly therapy to help learn better social skills/coping mechanisms.

@darcyduke 's post was about an entitled member basically saying since he tipped x amount one day that he should get a certain type of treatment on a day where he has no tokens. Smoothie's response you quoted was a spot on analogy of that.

If you're not expecting certain treatment or sexual acts on days you don't tip then it's pretty weird you feel the need to defend yourself and your tipping habits in response to something that wasn't about you. The post clearly wasn't about members who are respectful/not entitled/not expecting freebies who don't tip every time they're in the room. Just seems like you're insecure over your tipping habits, which is also weird since you're (still) always posting about your model friend and have brought up several times now how she just wants you around even when you're not tipping.

I understand not everyone has the funds to tip all the time, but its so rude to spend time in a rooms member normally do if they cant. It also creates terrible expectations for other members if regulars arent tipping all the time and freeloading. Seriously they shouldnt log in and just lurk if unable to throw at least a few dollars.

If its attention they need, recommend getting a hobby or socializing elsewhere on the internet. Or possibly therapy to help learn better social skills/coping mechanisms.
My thoughts exactly! If you cannot afford to tip, why go into the room or on cam at all? You'll only be going on with the expectation of freeloading, which is just offensive, infuriating and annoying. If you care about the model so much, you wouldn't do it. I wouldn't dare turn up at someone's place of work and sit there expecting freebies, all because I paid for a service in the past. His argument doesn't even make sense.

My thoughts exactly! If you cannot afford to tip, why go into the room or on cam at all? You'll only be going on with the expectation of freeloading, which is just offensive, infuriating and annoying. If you care about the model so much, you wouldn't do it. I wouldn't dare turn up at someone's place of work and sit there expecting freebies, all because I paid for a service in the past. His argument doesn't even make sense.
I'm not sure where I said I was expecting freebies. I would never expect that and would be completely uncomfortable with that in fact. You are misrepresenting my words. There is no show to freeload. It's not a token based site. It's a private based site where she could be sitting alone for hours, sometimes the entire day (with the way things are just now).

I've just as often partaken of the opposite behaviour of tipping without even entering the room. I'd like to think that brings at least a little bit of balance to the situation.

At least to me, it seems like we have too many preconceived notions of how things have to work. It's very black and white. I'm just saying that as long as people aren't entirely taking the piss by never ever paying for anything then the model should be free to set her own parameters with her members and communicate those parameters clearly. Everyone is different.

If guys come in demanding sexual acts on the basis that they paid previously, that's wrong. I'm not disputing that.

Last edited:
I'm not sure where I said I was expecting freebies. I would never expect that and would be completely uncomfortable with that in fact. You are misrepresenting my words. There is no show to freeload. It's not a token based site. It's a private based site where she could be sitting alone for hours, sometimes the entire day (with the way things are just now).

I go private most weeks and usually offline tip without ever entering her room a couple of times a week. If dropping in to say hi for 10 minutes to relieve her boredom on other days makes me a freeloading bad person, then I guess I'm a wrong 'un.
Why would you feel obliged to 'relieve her boredom?' Relieve it by tipping!!!

I guess the part that confuses me still is that if a member is going to spend x amount of time in total visiting a model in a week, and spend x amount of tokens or dollars, then what difference does it make if the tokens are drip fed over the time period or tipped all in one session? The time and the tokens are still the same, right? I guess I'm missing something.

If anything, I reckon that binge tipping makes me more prone to spending even more, because I may spend all of the allotted token budget in one day and then be horny a couple of days later, so move funds around in order to get more tokens. Not every week, but definitely some weeks.

And I know I sound like I'm confused because I refer to tokens for a non token based site but I'm just using it as a currency for the purpose of the discussion.

Maybe she accepts it somehow because she thinks that letting him be around over the course of the week without tipping he still will tip on weekends.
She could posdibly drive him away completely if she would tell him that she is annoyed of him only tipping on weekends. Then all his tips would be gone.
Some are very good actors or simply do what is necessary. Especially, as he says, in these times.

Reactions: mika_kedi

I don’t agree that visiting without tipping is justified just because you’re not making requests.

Reasons:

- if you’re in the room at all, you’re seeing the show, even if you’re not directly asking for things.

- Not tipping for a model’s time and company implies it isn’t worth anything. Which is demonstrably incorrect, proven by the fact that members desire it. If you desire to sit and chat with a model, then it has value to you.

- As already mentioned, you could be setting a bad example for other visitors. Other members do notice when a model has regulars that don’t always tip. In my case, a model I’ve been visiting for 3+ years has had the same member (non-gray) park in her room for hours and hours, almost every show. Once every six months or so, he throws her 10 tokens one at a time, which almost comes across as a joke (holy shit, he actually tipped!). In between those “special occasions,” he sees everything the model does, for free, while others pay for it. It sends the message that tips aren’t necessary (to some guys, not all). And also, if the model ever asks someone else to tip, they feel singled out, because “why not THAT guy?” It changes the vibe of the room for the worse.

(I’m not saying you’re as bad as this other member, but yes… to someone looking for a freebie-friendly room, the presence of members with tokens who aren't expected to tip could encourage them to try the same tactic. And to be clear - the guys that think they’re compensating for not tipping by badgering the rest of the room to do so with “Please Tip” gifs are actually making it 10 times worse. I hate that. Don’t tell me when or why to tip, especially if you’re not helping.)

you’re seeing the show
The point is that there is no show. It's not that kind of site. I get what you are trying to say and agree that in many models rooms this would hold true. All I'm saying is that she happily operates in that way. We've discussed it many times. Presumably it has also come up with the numerous other members who tip in the same way. She prefers company to being alone and requests the company even though she knows that the token balance has been spent for the week.

And as another poster has said elsewhere, if she pushed the members away they would likely go somewhere else. She has a business strategy and it works for her. I see so many comments here about how models should be able to run their rooms as they see fit. As soon as a model runs a room in any way that deviates from the perceived norm then there is criticism.

Reactions: jekster