AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
USER
i want to hear you voice not on here are you any less uncomfortable with that
USER
i dont like treating you as robot
darcyduke
im not talking on the phone
darcyduke
ive told you this
USER
be nice if you played after you finish today and think of me

This guy constantly pushes boundaries, and it drives me nuts.
He wants to call you on the phone?

Reactions: darcyduke
USER
Hi goddess I think you are perfect, I only get paid on Friday but I would love to give you all my life info and all my friends/family contacts so if I don't do everything you say then you can expose me

GRRR
These guys, as well as all the sph/slave/sissy fetish dudes are the absolute worst for trying to get away with free dirty talk assuming that the model is ignorant that they're engaging in the kink by replying. And infuriating that whatever you do - ban/ignore/tell them off - you can be giving them exactly what they want!

He wants to call you on the phone?
Yes he does. And he never stops asking.

These guys, as well as all the sph/slave/sissy fetish dudes are the absolute worst for trying to get away with free dirty talk assuming that the model is ignorant that they're engaging in the kink by replying. And infuriating that whatever you do - ban/ignore/tell them off - you can be giving them exactly what they want!
I know right! This one is a nightmare. He 'pays when I can,' and then turns up expecting free chat and stuff when he can't pay for it. He'll say things like 'make yourself cum off cam for me,' and 'i know you're thinking about me.' He pushes and pushes and pushes for my real name too, and the constant pressing for telephone chat drives me mad. 🤮 I don't know why people don't understand boundaries.

I know right! This one is a nightmare. He 'pays when I can,' and then turns up expecting free chat and stuff when he can't pay for it. He'll say things like 'make yourself cum off cam for me,' and 'i know you're thinking about me.' He pushes and pushes and pushes for my real name too, and the constant pressing for telephone chat drives me mad. 🤮 I don't know why people don't understand boundaries.
Lol. Is there a way to like make a call on telegram but hide you contact information? And charge him obviously. Or does he just want to chat for free on your phone?

Nevermind if that's just something you aren't interested in. Just figured if it's his thing. "Sure....X amount of tokens and I'll talk to you for X amount of minutes on this app".

The 40cm dick guy again but slightly different...

6:56 PM
sexci232322387
I'm writing from turkey baby I'm cumming from 40 cm cock I'm 22 years old undress hungry show your cunt baby I want to fuck you until your cunt pops baby
I find it so funny that these guys will type "baby" every 4 words

How else are you meant to know to avoid these guys?

I don't even like to say "baby" once, let alone 20 times in one sentence. I have a nice understanding with models I am a regular with when I have got to know them a bit better and just ask "Is it ok if you don't call me bb/baby please", I will always let them know they can literally call me anything else they want (insulting or not, I don't care), just not bb/baby. It's always a nice "ok" and a lot will ask "why" and I will always try to explain that it's such an insincere word to use (I understand why models use it a lot, don't get me wrong). But I also say I don't use it and I just hate it, and surprisingly, a lot will actually say they hate it too but they do it because the guys like it - I have no idea why guys like being called it or calling women it.

How else are you meant to know to avoid these guys?

I don't even like to say "baby" once, let alone 20 times in one sentence. I have a nice understanding with models I am a regular with when I have got to know them a bit better and just ask "Is it ok if you don't call me bb/baby please", I will always let them know they can literally call me anything else they want (insulting or not, I don't care), just not bb/baby. It's always a nice "ok" and a lot will ask "why" and I will always try to explain that it's such an insincere word to use (I understand why models use it a lot, don't get me wrong). But I also say I don't use it and I just hate it, and surprisingly, a lot will actually say they hate it too but they do it because the guys like it - I have no idea why guys like being called it or calling women it.
I agree on it being insincere/overfamiliar. Before I worked in this industry you'd never have caught me saying babe/baby/hun/hunni even ironically but I've picked it up from camming and now I'm even catching myself call people "hun" in real life too 😂

Ew, there have been guys on dating apps who would message me, and put "princess" or "beautiful" at the end of pretty much every damn sentence.

Good morning, princess.
Not much, princess. How bout you?
You have the most amazing smile, beautiful.

Yikes.....

Exit Strategy Life GIF

Ew, there have been guys on dating apps who would message me, and put "princess" or "beautiful" at the end of pretty much every damn sentence.

Good morning, princess.
Not much, princess. How bout you?
You have the most amazing smile, beautiful.

Yikes.....

Exit Strategy Life GIF
I have the exact same experience. The need for instant and artificial intimacy is such a turn off for me. They're like "heyy what's up Scorpio?" (I'm a Scorpio and couldn't care less but the app shows it regardless) or "so you like wine huh now I know where to take you when we go out". Their first sentence sounds like they know me and we've been talking for weeks - that added to the princess this princess that made me quit the app. I already do too much free eye rolling at work.

Same user I've posted about previously in this thread.
He told the model he records every one of her shows, and set his profile avatar to an image he created of her "as a 16 year-old"........
She thinks he's harmless, but geez this guy really sets off warning bells for me, with the things he says and does.

View attachment 96247
I feel so sorry for her that she doesn't feel she can ban and report this guy to get him out of her room.

set his profile avatar to an image he created of her "as a 16 year-old"........
feel like this would probably be enough to get him banned from the site tbh

The amount of what the fuck is off the charts here.

My welcome message and posted rules clearly state to never send me dick pics… maybe he thought he found a loophole by using a dildo?😂😂😂
IMG_4404.jpegIMG_4405.jpeg

Last edited:
The amount of what the fuck is off the charts here.

My welcome message and posted rules clearly state to never send me dick pics… maybe me thought he sound a loophole by using a dildo?😂😂😂

To be honest, I think it's real BUT he has photoshopped it to enhance it.
If you see the "circular" shape/pattern within the photo, it doesn't look right or make sense, so he has used some kind of tool or app to modify it.

To be honest, I think it's real BUT he has photoshopped it to enhance it.
If you see the "circular" shape/pattern within the photo, it doesn't look right or make sense, so he has used some kind of tool or app to modify it.
I dunno, to me it looks pretty identical to a "realistic" dildo I've encountered in the past.

But I'm glad I'm not alone in identifying that it isn't a normal penis lol

Reactions: NotYou
Agree, something weird about the appearance of that dude's thighs too
Yeah the thighs look weird too.

There also looks to be a ring holding the dick/dildo that is barely showing under the shirt.

haha I love that this ridiculous DM has turned into a mystery case here, made it all worth it!

Yeah the thighs look weird too.

There also looks to be a ring holding the dick/dildo that is barely showing under the shirt.

haha I love that this ridiculous DM has turned into a mystery case here, made it all worth it!

And just imagine all the time and effort that some random guy put into convincing a stranger on the internet that he was monstrously hung. Only to get blocked immediately and have his ruse picked apart by multiple people. Well done, random guy!

I don't get the fake boner stuff. I get the odd picture where it's obviously been photoshopped, and I just don't understand it. I do alot of small cock humiliation too - weird! 🙄

Reactions: NotYou