AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Is it wrong that my first thought is "poor mouse"...
Lol no, it's wrong that someone even thought it was worth writing out and sending this. I hope no one he messages gives him the satisfaction of a reply.

View attachment 97100

🙃

I love that he specified it can be a small mouse. In case I said no way man, mice are too big.

Is this a real kind of fetish? I genuinely thought I wouldn't be surprised or shocked at fetishes that I never knew about.
In this scenario, I honestly don't know who is the worse one: the guy with this kind of fetish, or anyone who would perform that fetish.

Edit: wow ok so, I googled this to find out exactly what I is, and jeez:

"What is vore? Vore is a shorthand for vorarephilia. It is a sexual fetish or paraphilia involving the consumption of one entity by another, often whole and alive."

I often wonder or question how people get into certain fetishes, and this is definitely one I wonder how the hell you can

----------

This guy comes straight in with:
(I am no expert with ladies, but... I think he has the wrong hole there to get her pregnant - not sure deepthroat will do what he wants :rofl: :rofl: )

11:09 PM
DreamBoat86
OMG

DreamBoat86
So sexy bb

DreamBoat86
Wanna make you pregnant bb

DreamBoat86
Can I plz

11:10 PM
DreamBoat86
I want to do hot sex with you bb

11:10 PM
DreamBoat86
Wich position in sex do you like bb

11:11 PM
DreamBoat86
I want put all my Cock in your mouth bb

11:11 PM
DreamBoat86
Deapthroat

11:13 PM
DreamBoat86
I like the way you move

The things you find when you fall asleep (very early start and a busy Saturday for me) with a tab in a room on SC open :rofl: . I think the model had left by this time. No-one else was typing in public chat, but perhaps the model was talking to him, although this model is not the chatty type and she had typed goodbyes to the room earlier. (I remember this user from a long time ago as a "weird" one. Seems he hasn't changed since he "moved up" in the colours)

3:08 PM mouserkitty
ok

3:09 PM mouserkitty
sweet girl

3:16 PM mouserkitty
sorry Honey,,/

3:18 PM mouserkitty
I just thought it was wieird..

3:19 PM mouserkitty
your friend is staring at the stars?

3:21 PM mouserkitty
he's my husband

3:24 PM mouserkitty
proving science os what we ought to do,,

3:26 PM mouserkitty
proving science.. is what we ought to do

3:27 PM mouserkitty
400 years later?

3:28 PM mouserkitty
world mess?

3:29 PM mouserkitty
proofs

3:32 PM
mouserkitty
we are so high above you..

3:33 PM
mouserkitty
in a million years?

3:34 PM
mouserkitty
friends of the Galaxy?

3:35 PM
mouserkitty
we are here

3:36 PM
mouserkitty
hi carmine

mouserkitty
hi alice

3:37 PM
mouserkitty
small world,,

3:39 PM
mouserkitty
Is possible cops could fuck this up worse?

3:41 PM
mouserkitty
ist and forth\\\\\\\\\\\\/

3:41 PM
mouserkitty
possible

3:45 PM
mouserkitty
many don't understand their fourthammendments rights

3:46 PM
mouserkitty
many don't know any rights

3:48 PM
mouserkitty
right to remain scilent

3:51 PM
mouserkitty
we will fuck them up?

3:51 PM
mouserkitty
seems unlikely,

3:53 PM
mouserkitty
we USA move aircraft carrier strike group into Black sea?

3:54 PM
mouserkitty
no worry we only..

3:55 PM
mouserkitty
lol puss

3:56 PM
mouserkitty
no worry russis lol

3:57 PM
mouserkitty
no attack you promise

3:57 PM
mouserkitty
feed world

3:58 PM
mouserkitty
fuck you russia,

3:59 PM
mouserkitty
who you think you are?

4:00 PM
mouserkitty
we are going to fuck you up

4:01 PM
mouserkitty
wasn't us

4:02 PM
mouserkitty
lol

4:02 PM
mouserkitty
stop hitting yourself..

4:03 PM
mouserkitty
russia?

4:04 PM
mouserkitty
pussy

4:09 PM
mouserkitty
this is the bottom line you cunts

4:10 PM
mouserkitty
go home or die

4:11 PM
mouserkitty
we will kill you?

4:14 PM
mouserkitty
but you can't stay here

4:17 PM
mouserkitty
I know who I want to take me home

4:17 PM
mouserkitty
go russia

3:32 PM
mouserkitty
we are so high above you..

3:33 PM
mouserkitty
in a million years?

3:34 PM
mouserkitty
friends of the Galaxy?

3:35 PM
mouserkitty
we are here

mouserkitty
hi carmine

mouserkitty
hi alice
If I was into doing acid I would like to know what he was taking, and where to get it

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Is this a real kind of fetish? I genuinely thought I wouldn't be surprised or shocked at fetishes that I never knew about.
In this scenario, I honestly don't know who is the worse one: the guy with this kind of fetish, or anyone who would perform that fetish.

Edit: wow ok so, I googled this to find out exactly what I is, and jeez:

"What is vore? Vore is a shorthand for vorarephilia. It is a sexual fetish or paraphilia involving the consumption of one entity by another, often whole and alive."

I often wonder or question how people get into certain fetishes, and this is definitely one I wonder how the hell you can
Vore is a very common fetish and one I make a fair amount of content about. Just as with a lot of fetish content, it's mostly completely harmless and revolves about roleplaying a fantasy. Think Monsters vs. Aliens the movie. All the content I make (and most people who are into vore) usually involves a giantess woman swallowing a tiny shrunken man whole. It's a type of femdom and can incorporate a bit of mouth/tongue/uvula/digestion fetish too.

Unfortunately some freaks ruin the name for everyone and make it sound like something it's not. Same with squashing/crushing fetish. Those words are actually banned on most sites because of idiots like this guy. I recently had a different guy ask me to roleplay shrinking a bunch of men, turning them into insects and crushing them. Harmless in theory if it's just roleplay, but he wanted me to collect actual real life insects and crush them on camera for his entertainment. Sick.

Another silver tongued grey user :rofl:. No hello, no nothing, just this. (he also seems to think that "Welcome Bot" is the model's name.

x12345t

@Welcome Bot Tienes hermosos ojos, mi princesa, abre tu hermoso trasero y haz la posición de perrito para entrar al pene y verter leche en él, abre el agujero y lámelo a tu conveniencia.

Translation: "You have beautiful eyes, my princess, open your beautiful butt and do doggy style to enter the penis and pour milk into it, open the hole and lick it at your convenience."

Another silver tongued grey user :rofl:. No hello, no nothing, just this. (he also seems to think that "Welcome Bot" is the model's name.

x12345t

@Welcome Bot Tienes hermosos ojos, mi princesa, abre tu hermoso trasero y haz la posición de perrito para entrar al pene y verter leche en él, abre el agujero y lámelo a tu conveniencia.

Translation: "You have beautiful eyes, my princess, open your beautiful butt and do doggy style to enter the penis and pour milk into it, open the hole and lick it at your convenience."
ChatGBT, is that you? Haha

This gold user on SC always does the same thing (but with different demands) in all rooms. He tips 1 token, then posts one of his demands, then 1 more token, posts another demand or the same thing, and usually ends up tipping only 3 or 4 tokens total and never uses tip menus (he has tipped a grand total of 3 so far while demanding the below). He isn't bias at least, he literally does the same thing in ANY room, doesn't matter where you're from, how old you are, etc :rofl: :rofl: :facepalm: :facepalm:

12:34 AM
philjer
skirt off..bra off..rub pussy

12:41 AM
philjer
RUB UR HOT PUSSY RIGHT NOW

12:45 AM
philjer
BRA AND PANTIES OFF>>JUST IN SWEATER AND SKIRT>>RUB PUSSY SHOW BEST ASS

12:53 AM
philjer
take panties and bra off now

1690801241785.png

Translated as well as I understand it, is he asked if she have had sex with a brother-in-law, and then proceeds to tell her that he has with his sister-in-law waking him up when he was a virgin, to then directly ask her to imagine that while playing with herself (he did ask her to masturbate to his 11 inch dick but didn't get a screenshot of that in between 2 messages)

• Wat?!
Reactions: CallMeMaria
This model is new to the site

12:55 PM
swimsuitlover
wow... so sexy... but why so much dress today ? missed a neckline....kisses

[model says if she bends over then there will be one]

1:00 PM
swimsuitlover
but why so closed for a new model here ?

I wasn't aware that there was this rule for models, where they have to be half naked or naked when they are new :facepalm:

This model is new to the site

12:55 PM
swimsuitlover
wow... so sexy... but why so much dress today ? missed a neckline....kisses

[model says if she bends over then there will be one]

1:00 PM
swimsuitlover
but why so closed for a new model here ?

I wasn't aware that there was this rule for models, where they have to be half naked or naked when they are new :facepalm:
I had that experience on CamSoda. Everyone wanted everything for nothing. One broadcast and never looked back.

Reactions: NotYou
Yeah guys r always moaning about new models not taking off clothes or only teasing. Accusing them of being scam artists and reporting them.
It really pisses me off!
On Chaturbate those reports fall on deaf ears. Our TOS says we don't have to do anything we don't want to do and the viewer tips at their own risk. Of course, it's a risky business model but many have made it work.

lol not really a wtf on his part, more on mine hahaha. Self report 😆.

Attachments

• lol.JPG
    lol.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 34
perfectly cromulent.
Mmmmm I love those too! 😆