AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
User visits my room again, after 4 months and writes me this in PM:
User:
Hey 😉 Still have a dick rating pending from you 😗 🙂 Had already paid for it 🙂 Sending the picture doesn't cost 100k either 🙂

*looks at income statistics and sees that the guy tipped 43 tokens once 4 months ago*

Me:You tipped 43 tokens once, Dick Rating costs 100 tokens.

User: Oh, then we misunderstood each other :) thought we did it for 46, sorry :-* I have 77 tokens, are we getting along with the 46 from before? :) I'm still relatively new here .

You know what really pissed me of about this ? Not the fact that this guy is broke and asked for free things (because that’s how the majority of people behave on camsites) it’s the fact that he first tried to fool me and then he negotiates for pennies. Always very cute, of course, with kiss smileys and all that crap.

Sorry sir, your behavior is still shitty no matter how many smilies you use.

Last edited:
This was actually a PM from a model to me, and this is just one little example of why I like to be invisible from models.

My responses are to de-escalate the incoming issue/argument, and this is how I will usually deal with this kind of thing. Not always exactly like this, but in similar kind of ways (usually with some sort of humour, for example).

This particular model is one where she has most guys doting over her constantly, and she calls everyone "hers" like "My NotYou", and "my soulmate", and everyone else seems to fall for it. I have known her since about 2018, quite early after me joining cam sites, and she has never been able to make me be like them, and they all get jealous of one another, argue etc. I have never been like this and I think she both likes that I am not, but also hates it too. She pretends like she hates arguing and fighting, but I genuinely think she really loves it. But all of that is a whole other discussion

Model:
Wish you a good cum!

Me:
😃 thank you, and one for you too

Model:
😢😢😢😢

Me:
:devil:

Model:
You want me to trust you, no?

Me:
it's up to you if you trust me or not, I have always been honest and open with you about visiting other models, ever since I first met you

Model:
Ok :inlove:

(and I wasn't even on the site, I had left it open, I was cooking/eating crumpets - you guys from previous threads made me buy some. And there was me thinking adverts have no effect on me :rofl: :rofl: )

This was actually a PM from a model to me, and this is just one little example of why I like to be invisible from models.

My responses are to de-escalate the incoming issue/argument, and this is how I will usually deal with this kind of thing. Not always exactly like this, but in similar kind of ways (usually with some sort of humour, for example).

This particular model is one where she has most guys doting over her constantly, and she calls everyone "hers" like "My NotYou", and "my soulmate", and everyone else seems to fall for it. I have known her since about 2018, quite early after me joining cam sites, and she has never been able to make me be like them, and they all get jealous of one another, argue etc. I have never been like this and I think she both likes that I am not, but also hates it too. She pretends like she hates arguing and fighting, but I genuinely think she really loves it. But all of that is a whole other discussion

Model:
Wish you a good cum!

Me:

Model:
😢😢😢😢

Me:

Model:

Me:
it's up to you if you trust me or not, I have always been honest and open with you about visiting other models, ever since I first met you

Model:

(and I wasn't even on the site, I had left it open, I was cooking/eating crumpets - you guys from previous threads made me buy some. And there was me thinking adverts have no effect on m
hmm interesting

Model:
Wish you a good cum!

Me:

Model:
😢😢😢😢

Me:

Model:

Me:

Model:

(and I wasn't even on the site, I had left it open, I was cooking/eating crumpets - you guys from previous threads made me buy some. And there was me thinking adverts have no effect on me :rofl: :rofl: )

It took me a minute to catch on to what she was doing here (I don’t use stripchat much), but I think I get it. She messaged you as a passive aggressive “gotcha” because she saw you were online on SC, and wanted to let you know you’d been “caught?” Am I right?

Reactions: Hiunds
It took me a minute to catch on to what she was doing here (I don’t use stripchat much), but I think I get it. She messaged you as a passive aggressive “gotcha” because she saw you were online on SC, and wanted to let you know you’d been “caught?” Am I right?

Bingo. I have just learnt to laugh at models when they do it, but it is still annoying, it's an instant eyeroll. But instead of giving her what she hopes, which is no doubt me sucking up, saying sorry, and saying I love her (like her other users), I just do the above or will ask since when did we get married. She also said a few days ago that I was cheating on her, and then I asked how I can be cheating on anyone when I am single and SHE is married? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bingo. I have just learnt to laugh at models when they do it, but it is still annoying, it's an instant eyeroll. But instead of giving her what she hopes, which is no doubt me sucking up, saying sorry, and saying I love her (like her other users), I just do the above or will ask since when did we get married. She also said a few days ago that I was cheating on her, and then I asked how I can be cheating on anyone when I am single and SHE is married? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I got one of these “jokes” from a model yesterday and the result is I just won’t see her anymore. the model in my case was more direct though

I have had so much of this kind of drama that I have adopted a no tolerance policy about it. If you talk to me about other models in a judgmental or accusatory way, I am not interested in seeing you any more. I don’t put it in their faces that I visit other models and I don’t appreciate it when they try to put it in my face like I have done something wrong. It sure doesn’t make me want to have “sexy time”

I think sites allowing models to see when users are online is just silly. What is meant to be the benefit of it? Jealousy out is surely the most common result right?
pretty much

I would also say that getting rid of the green "online" dot for both users and models would be good. Users don't need to know when models are logged in, just when they are broadcasting

So not a user but a model

I have been visiting this Venezuelan model off and on for almost a year (she sometimes is gone for weeks at a time). Today hee asked for and I sent a photo of myself. Her response”

“You’re white. I like that”

I was thinking “wow, you just put that right out there” lol

This guy, no other messages and no comment from the model, just this immediate comment from a gold user:
My thought was "so what the f*** you doing on a cam site?"

7:54 PM
Black-Alice
If any guy can have you, you are not my type

I think sites allowing models to see when users are online is just silly. What is meant to be the benefit of it? Jealousy out is surely the most common result right?

From the sites’ point of view, they probably think it helps engagement and keeps all users (models and members) on the site by giving them something to obsess over between shows.

But it seems like a toxic distraction for some, IMO. Seems unhealthy for a model or a member to be too keenly aware of when their contacts are online or offline, especially when they use it for gotcha moments or incessant messaging. It adds a negative vibe to the whole experience.

Seems unhealthy for a model or a member to be too keenly aware of when their contacts are online or offline, especially when they use it for gotcha moments or incessant messaging. It adds a negative vibe to the whole experience.
Agreed, when I was on MFC I liked the idea of being able to appear online and available for pvt on request but not having to actively broadcast, but for the most part it just meant people trying to make conversation for free

....and then I logged in, saw his huge wall of these messages (there were many mor), and I muted him:
(grey user of 4 years)

11:27 PM
ManVirginity
Please, make me Your friend here and castrate me, lol!

ManVirginity
You are perfect.

ManVirginity
You are the most beautiful in the World.

11:28 PM
ManVirginity
You may castrate me! You are irresistible.

11:28 PM
ManVirginity
You are the most beautiful women in the World.

11:29 PM
ManVirginity
Kisses! I adore you.

11:32 PM
ManVirginity
I am enchanted

11:33 PM
ManVirginity
Please, make me Your friend here and castrate me and enslave me, you are irresistible. In think I need castration, lol.

11:34 PM
ManVirginity
You are the most beautiful Ladies in the World.

11:34 PM
ManVirginity
castration?

11:35 PM
ManVirginity
kisses

11:36 PM
ManVirginity
My fantasy is to be castrated by two beautiful Mistresses.

11:36 PM
ManVirginity
Will it hurt a lot if you do it to me?

11:37 PM
ManVirginity
if you castrate me?

Sorry double post but another grey
How can any model refuse such an amazing offer.

1:16 AM
Gyikkir
Hi there you are beautiful, sexy, attractive, delicious, exciting, princesses, you would throw me four kisses, you would be one of my favorites, I will be loyal to you very much

1:18 AM
Gyikkir
You get a heart from me, just four kisses in return;

Sorry double post but another grey
How can any model refuse such an amazing offer.

1:16 AM
Gyikkir
Hi there you are beautiful, sexy, attractive, delicious, exciting, princesses, you would throw me four kisses, you would be one of my favorites, I will be loyal to you very much

1:18 AM
Gyikkir
You get a heart from me, just four kisses in return;
For reasons all their own, greys will not buy tokens but their comments are..... Priceless. Just wish they saved them for themselves.

From the sites’ point of view, they probably think it helps engagement and keeps all users (models and members) on the site by giving them something to obsess over between shows.

But it seems like a toxic distraction for some, IMO. Seems unhealthy for a model or a member to be too keenly aware of when their contacts are online or offline, especially when they use it for gotcha moments or incessant messaging. It adds a negative vibe to the whole experience.
I think (and someone correct me if I'm wrong) but on ManyVids Live, models can see when their regular members are online, see how many tokens they have (even if not in their room) and also know when they are in other model's rooms (although the last one may just be through active spying on other rooms on the model's part). I don't think any of that is on it's own unhealthy. I think all of that data is probably useful for a model in terms of meeting their customer's ever changing needs. It's when it's pointed out to the user or used as a stick to beat them with that it gets uncomfortable.

Reactions: Hiunds and NotYou
Unrelated but wanted to address;
I think all of that data is probably useful for a model in terms of meeting their customer's ever changing needs.
I dont know about other models, I only speak for myself. I personally would not go checking on where my customers are and what they are getting off to. If they want to get off with me, they come to me.

"Oh I see, User X is into brunettes in stockings now, might go get my hair dyed." - Can you see how that can get toxic? Assuming that we need to keep changing to meet our customers ever changing needs is really not very healthy. We are enough as we are, we do not need to change to meet our customers needs.

I think the fact that there are more models and users alone can well address the customers ever changing needs. The customers can find what they are looking for, I have faith in them! You want blondes, go see blondes!

They might lose track of me, however, if I go from blonde to brunette, from domme to sub or from glam to casual in an endless effort to meet my customers ever changing needs.

I dont know about other models, I only speak for myself. I personally would not go checking on where my customers are and what they are getting off to. If they want to get off with me, they come to me.

"Oh I see, User X is into brunettes in stockings now, might go get my hair dyed." - Can you see how that can get toxic? Assuming that we need to keep changing to meet our customers ever changing needs is really not very healthy. We are enough as we are, we do not need to change to meet our customers needs.

I think the fact that there are more models and users alone can well address the customers ever changing needs. The customers can find what they are looking for, I have faith in them! You want blondes, go see blondes!

They might lose track of me, however, if I go from blonde to brunette, from domme to sub or from glam to casual in an endless effort to meet my customers ever changing needs.
I can see how it could get toxic. It was a bad choice of expression but I didn't really know what expression to apply to the situation if I'm honest. I've just known models who always keep an eye on members who have moved on, in the hope of understanding what they can do to possibly tempt that member back. I wasn't really thinking along the lines of wholescale reinvention but I totally get your point.

Personally I don't like the idea of models seeing token balances, online status of members or anything like that.

Happy Saturday! Great start to the day
(No other messages from this gold user)

1:15 PM
Paramh
U look like a bitch

I can see how it could get toxic. It was a bad choice of expression but I didn't really know what expression to apply to the situation if I'm honest. I've just known models who always keep an eye on members who have moved on, in the hope of understanding what they can do to possibly tempt that member back. I wasn't really thinking along the lines of wholescale reinvention but I totally get your point.

Personally I don't like the idea of models seeing token balances, online status of members or anything like that.
And I know that sounds contradictory because I said I didn't think it was unhealthy. What I mean by that is that I can understand how it is of benefit to models providing it's not abused. It's just that personally I'm not keen on the idea.

Happy Saturday! Great start to the day
(No other messages from this gold user)

1:15 PM
Paramh
U look like a bitch
For some countries bitch = slut. It throws me off

Not that I would run into a model’s room and call her a slut but that is at least a little easier to understand depending on how the model markets herself

I think (and someone correct me if I'm wrong) but on ManyVids Live, models can see when their regular members are online, see how many tokens they have (even if not in their room) and also know when they are in other model's rooms (although the last one may just be through active spying on other rooms on the model's part). I don't think any of that is on it's own unhealthy. I think all of that data is probably useful for a model in terms of meeting their customer's ever changing needs. It's when it's pointed out to the user or used as a stick to beat them with that it gets uncomfortable.
I could be wrong because I only use MV live in the background of my main site so don't really know it too well but I don't think models can see when any members are online unless they're in their room. It's certainly not like sites like MFC where you have a sidebar showing all the members you've got added as friends who are online. If there is a feature for finding out, it's well hidden and I don't know about it.

ETA I think models being able to see token balance is extremely important to the models. We have so much timewasting bullshit to deal with that it helps predict how much of our attention to allow someone to waste. I get that you don't wanna be preyed upon if you have a high balance or ignored if it's low, but the significance to models' livelihoods is bigger than just members' egos

This is so well said, I shed a single tear at its beauty. I refuse to change anything about myself to meet someone's expectations. I am complimented on it frequently. It shows my integrity and confidence in myself.

ETA I think models being able to see token balance is extremely important to the models. We have so much timewasting bullshit to deal with that it helps predict how much of our attention to allow someone to waste. I get that you don't wanna be preyed upon if you have a high balance or ignored if it's low, but the significance to models' livelihoods is bigger than just members' egos
I can understand this, and it must be a pain in the ass to deal with users who waste your time and try to deceive you, but as a user who always tips and doesn’t waste models time I feel like it is my business how many tokens I have and appreciate the ability to hide them.

Just like you experience users who try to get you to do stuff for free when they don’t have tokens I experience models who if they could see my token balance would ask me why it went down X amount since yesterday and things like that. I am sure you would not do that, but trust me this stuff happens all the time.

It isn’t about ego to me, if it were I would show them haha

I personally would not go checking on where my customers are and what they are getting off to. If they want to get off with me, they come to me.

Yes, even in the non-camming sense, people often get so focused on keeping up with others that they lose their individuality. They end up in a constant cycle of reacting to what others are doing. There’s no individuality in that, no creativity.

As a member, I might love what Model A is doing in her room, but that doesn’t mean that I’d like to see 10,000 models just like her. I also love the different things Models B, C and D bring to the table.

I can understand this, and it must be a pain in the ass to deal with users who waste your time and try to deceive you, but as a user who always tips and doesn’t waste models time I feel like it is my business how many tokens I have and appreciate the ability to hide them.

Just like you experience users who try to get you to do stuff for free when they don’t have tokens I experience models who if they could see my token balance would ask me why it went down X amount since yesterday and things like that. I am sure you would not do that, but trust me this stuff happens all the time.

It isn’t about ego to me, if it were I would show them haha
It's not something I've been on the receiving end of but I do know of models who tracked other users, who they visited and what they spent. I can kind of understand it, particularly on a site like MV which has a smaller pool of people broadcasting than other sites. As for whether a member is a timewaster or not, I thought there were already means of deducing this like colours and member rating etc. Although granted, I'm aware of plenty of timewasters with both high rankings AND tokens sitting to be spent.

This so much!! I keep to the same damn models for YEARS, I think the only ones I've gone away from are the ones that have changed drastically all of a sudden.. this might be one of the reasons and never thought about it..

Also, it's SUCH a pain in the ass actually when models get angry at you for visiting other rooms, had this happen to me about a month ago, someone found out and she got PISSED and the next two times I got into her room it was something like "Oh, you have time for me today and not the other girl!?" - like WHAT..

Reactions: Highlander884
I could be wrong because I only use MV live in the background of my main site so don't really know it too well but I don't think models can see when any members are online unless they're in their room. It's certainly not like sites like MFC where you have a sidebar showing all the members you've got added as friends who are online. If there is a feature for finding out, it's well hidden and I don't know about it.

I fully understand and do agree with your point and reasoning for wanting (or needing) to see token balance, but it's unfortunate like with most things, it can be used against the users too.
Trying to guilt trip or be toxic towards users because they are online and spending on other models and not you is a reason why you should not be able to see it if you're going to just get angry and be rude and play silly games with users, which happens way too much. (Edit: I just read this back and it read like I was aiming that at you, but I promise it's not, it's just a generalized statement/comment for it)

However, I really do agree with the balance being visible so you can avoid the timewasters.
And being able to kick/ban guys who are sitting in your room and you can see their token balance decreasing because they are in your room and other room/s and not spending any on you but they are spending them on other models. I have seen this happen plenty of times, there have even been times when the model will ask me "what it means" (the fact they have tokens and are decreasing - they just want reassurance that they are not imagining things, I think, they definitely do know it means they are tipping other models). Stuff like that must be frustrating to see, so I can understand multiple reasons why it's good to see balances (but I do also think it should always be an option for users to hide their balance if they choose to, not everyone wants to be "jumped" on when you enter a room or harassed etc (I am thinking CB or SC here - CB when a guy is purple for instance. On CB I have kept my colour as "light blue" for years and years), but I still will never understand why any model needs to see when the user is online or was previously online.

The only reason I can genuinely think is a nice reason for it is if you had a regular who you haven't seen for a while and you are truly curious if they are ok or wondering "what happened" (do they still come to the site, did they stop, etc)

I think I may always see things differently from models for stuff like this because I am always someone who doesn't want or need everyone to know my business. Even if I was a millionaire or if I won millions in the lottery, I would not be public about it. I don't like to "air my laundry in public", or anything else. I think there are always certain things that should be kept secret or to yourself and they are no one else's business unless I choose to reveal it. I would never ask a model how many tokens she has, how many she has earned today, this week, month, year, etc as it's not my business. I understand that is different because you need to know. But it's like with anywhere you are going to buy a product or service, you don't go in flashing how much money you have for all to see (or just for the staff at least).

@NotYou

Re: (I am thinking CB or SC here - CB when a guy is purple for instance. On CB I have kept my colour as "light blue" for years and years), but I still will never understand why any model needs to see when the user is online or was previously online.

That light blue doesn't do much good hiding token balances. We know if you have more tokens or less tokens than we do and can transfer tokens to cash to get a better idea of where you are compared to us. All it hides is how frequently you tip. ;) Just thought you should know that if you don't already.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Hiunds