AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
"Open boobs bb" it's a classic from 20 years ago

I teased a guy who said it yesterday with "how do you open boobs" and the guy's response was "that's right brother"

que?
Considering the number of non-native English speaking models I have seen with that exact thing as a menu item, I would be hesitant to criticise a *user* for saying it. 🤷‍♂️

Communicating in a foreign language is fraught with "danger". e.g. a literal translation from English to Spanish of "I am hungry" is completely incorrect. In Spanish you are not hungry, you *have* hunger.

This and 101 other excuses for not tipping. Your underestimation of my ability to see through your BS is more offensive than you not tipping.
wonder why you hid the username? I guess its not a grey hence might be a user/reader of this forum?

wonder why you hid the username? I guess its not a grey hence might be a user/reader of this forum?
The message was sent to me as a pm so consider hiding the username an act of respect for his confidentiality. I am not worried about the user finding out about me calling him out, believe you me I called him out there and then :D

The Tip Note: You and me in a room of gray users. Lol

My response: Hey thanks for being a total jerk and pointing out how slooooooow things are like I don't already fucking know that

Um y'all I think my patience has ended.
Frustrated Selina Meyer GIF by Veep HBO

Why does it matter whether or not she reveals his username or hides it? You're not trying to PM the dude to snitch on her about her post, are you? 😂 I hide usernames too sometimes when I'm posting screenshots in this thread. It's not necessarily about whether or not the member is on this forum. For starters, I don't trust people. Lol. And it really isn't anyone's business what the screen name is of the person we're posting about (unless it's a post where we're warning other models to beware of a particular member). Plus it could make it kind of weird if the member happens to be friends with a fellow ACF model or with an ACF member. I like my drama kept on my T.V. shows and movies. Not in my workplace/live chat.

Some guys really know how to talk to ladies
(Grey, no hello or anything else, just straight in with the below)

8:12 AM
CubicalSaunter
Id luv to bend ur sexy ass over pump ur asshole full of cum and watch you gape fart

crystal.png
This was 2 days ago.
User was reported because of the references to actual or simulated drug use stated in CB's T&C Appendix C.
CB says their policy is 'strict' and applies to all Community members using the platform.
Account is still active right now.

Reactions: Highlander884
From yesterday. Grey guy said:
"Show your feet cringe"

Maybe is not too funny, but really made me WTF. Why he think im cringe? And if he dont like me, why he have requests? Still have WTF in my head, when i think about it xD

• Funny!
Reactions: Wuggie
From yesterday. Grey guy said:
"Show your feet cringe"

Maybe is not too funny, but really made me WTF. Why he think im cringe? And if he dont like me, why he have requests? Still have WTF in my head, when i think about it xD
I actually find that quite funny, exactly as you said it, it makes NO god damn sense.. I wonder if he used a translator from some other language and this is what happened :))

On another note of WTF moments and feet.. had a Grey user come in today and keep requesting a model to take off her heels and show her feet.. and he changed the word for "feet" each time she ignored his message... as if that was the part of the message doing she ignored it.. found that quite funny

• Funny!
Reactions: BlackWizard
1:15 PM
xoxolegend
Show ass

1:16 PM
xoxolegend
Ass

xoxolegend
Ass

xoxolegend
Ass

xoxolegend
You are a goddess baby

xoxolegend
Baby

xoxolegend
I wanna cum for u baby

1:17 PM
xoxolegend
Bend over baby

1:17 PM
xoxolegend
I wanna see more of that sexy ass

1:18 PM
xoxolegend
Baby

1:18 PM
xoxolegend
Ass

1:22 PM
xoxolegend
Baby

1:23 PM
xoxolegend
Boobs out please

xoxolegend
I’m about to cum

xoxolegend
Baby

xoxolegend
Boobs out

1:24 PM
xoxolegend
Baby

1:24 PM
xoxolegend
Boobs out

I actually find that quite funny, exactly as you said it, it makes NO god damn sense.. I wonder if he used a translator from some other language and this is what happened :))

On another note of WTF moments and feet.. had a Grey user come in today and keep requesting a model to take off her heels and show her feet.. and he changed the word for "feet" each time she ignored his message... as if that was the part of the message doing she ignored it.. found that quite funny
Oh yeah, you just gave me new, fresh view at this haahaha Thanks:))))

That should be reported. Race play is strictly prohibited in all directions.
I reported him, if you see I also had to even censor things for HERE.. not only his race play but in general his whole way of being was VERY wrong

I reported him, if you see I also had to even censor things for HERE.. not only his race play but in general his whole way of being was VERY wrong
Sweet. I have such a hard time reconciling how cavalier people can be with that particular...um, yeah anyway. Did you check to see of he was banned?

Sweet. I have such a hard time reconciling how cavalier people can be with that particular...um, yeah anyway. Did you check to see of he was banned?
I did, and he is not, which is VERY surprising to me how a ban has not hit him.

I did, and he is not, which is VERY surprising to me how a ban has not hit him.
Sometimes it can take days to go through the history to see if it's a pattern or a one off thing.

Reactions: Wuggie