AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oh this sounds very legit and i am confident he will send 5,000 after the 20 mins

8:45 PM
Guy199191
5000 tk throat fuck and anal challenge if you can follow all directions for 20 mn if you can’t I only send 100 pm if interested

Throat fuck and anal “challenge.” It’s sad how some guys get off on torturing women for their amusement.

Jesus, I had this guy in my room last night. I would ban him, he would come back with a new name, with an extra '1' on the end. Never owned tokens even on the first account. Kept going on in super broken English about how I am only in this for the tokens/money and not love (no shit!!). Why will I not love him, I need to treat him with respect. I am wasting his time and dreams. I am rich (I wish!) and he is poor, and I should give him a free show. I finally had to turn on the bot that you can only chat once you have tipped, which of course made the room dead. Ugh.

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
sorry for double post BUT the daily daddy stuff makes me want to add a 'call me daddy' tax like those small dick taxes. damnit.

user:
you want to see daddy big dick in dm?

and instantly sent me a DM with 'daddy' and then a pic that thanks to SM will forever stay blurry. sir you never spent a cent on me so either take me pvt for c2c or tipp for a dickrating. otherwise that pic will forever stay blurry. now trying to find the right words to reply.

Jesus, I had this guy in my room last night. I would ban him, he would come back with a new name, with an extra '1' on the end. Never owned tokens even on the first account. Kept going on in super broken English about how I am only in this for the tokens/money and not love (no shit!!). Why will I not love him, I need to treat him with respect. I am wasting his time and dreams. I am rich (I wish!) and he is poor, and I should give him a free show. I finally had to turn on the bot that you can only chat once you have tipped, which of course made the room dead. Ugh.
I'm speechless after reading that and I know you wish he was. 😵‍💫

A dare for a whole 3 tokens? "I dare you to fuck yourself for 20 minutes with your dildo" :rofl: :rofl: :facepalm: :facepalm:

8:11 AM
mitenko
hey sweets :D_:D:D: play truth or dare? :D truth 1 tkn dare 3 tkns ?

Same guy from yesterday with the whole "boobs out"
And then another guy below his comments

11:34 AM
xoxolegendEX
Boobs out

xoxolegendEX
Boobs out

xoxolegendEX
I wanna cum for u

xoxolegendEX
Boobs out

11:35 AM
Kewewlwlwl
Can I cum in my mouth? My cream tastes like pineapple baby ♥

STOP the press! You wont believe this! LOL

bcbcbc11 :Hey
bcbcbc11: Can I PM you my Instagram name so you can see who I am? I think you’ll be surprised ;)

( I spoke to him out loud in public, already sarcastically calling him out on his bs, but he chose to keep it up..)

bcbcbc11 : It is me
bcbcbc11 : Because I’m famous
bcbcbc11: @shawnmendes

( Much to his surprise this revelation did not make me throw all my clothes off so he proceeded to a different approach..)

bcbcbc11: I’m getting a five guys, would you like anything?

Hi, I just joined ACF and I have a question that I have not seen specifically addressed. I have been on CB for about 10 months. I regularly see a model there, I tip her well every time and I frequently get pvt shows with her. I am also a fan club member in her room. I generally communicate with her in PM and occasionally post comments in public chat.

She often ignores my PM's while she seems to be having a very animated conversation with someone on another site. My question is, am I annoying her and in general what is the most annoying thing that a viewer does to cause the ignoring behavior? I am just looking for guidance since I want to continue seeing her.

She often ignores my PM's while she seems to be having a very animated conversation with someone on another site. My question is, am I annoying her and in general what is the most annoying thing that a viewer does to cause the ignoring behavior? I am just looking for guidance since I want to continue seeing her.
She's working.
Who initiates the pms? If it's you, because that's a feature of CB Fan Club membership, I'd say just because you can, doesn't mean you should.
If the model initiates it, be guided by the frequency of any further replies and don't fill up her inbox with messages that she can't possibly read and reply to while trying to work.
if you're complimenting her, tip notes do the job rather than a pm.

She's working.
Who initiates the pms? If it's you, because that's a feature of CB Fan Club membership, I'd say just because you can, doesn't mean you should.
If the model initiates it, be guided by the frequency of any further replies and don't fill up her inbox with messages that she can't possibly read and reply to while trying to work.
if you're complimenting her, tip notes do the job rather than a pm.

This. ^

Also: If she’s having a very animated conversation with another member, there’s no reason to take it personally (and even less reason to try to figure out how to make it stop). This is her job. She’s working. If she’s having conversations with other people, it’s not about you.

Hi, I just joined ACF and I have a question that I have not seen specifically addressed. I have been on CB for about 10 months. I regularly see a model there, I tip her well every time and I frequently get pvt shows with her. I am also a fan club member in her room. I generally communicate with her in PM and occasionally post comments in public chat.

As one of the few CB models on this forum who actively posts, don't PM her unless you ask her first. Don't expect her to reply to you just because you sent a PM. If you aren't actively tipping her, do not PM her. And certainly never PM her to bitch about another user in the room (not saying you do but some people do and it really ruins the mood).

I want fan club members because it boosts my page rank. The rest of the functionality for that feature is something I ignore and because of that my fan club price is low. However, if she's charging a large amount and she has somewhere on her page or in her notifications that PM is an unlimited privilege then you might have a tiny stump of leg to stand on here.

One of the most annoying things a viewer does to cause a model to ignore him, just might be giving the appearance of......jealousy.

She's had many conversations with viewers before you came along and she will continue to have many conversations with others. This is part of her job.

Try to understand and accept this. If you can't, you will only be hurting yourself and this model you do enjoy visiting, will definitely be annoyed with you.

One of the most annoying things a viewer does to cause a model to ignore him, just might be giving the appearance of......jealousy.

She's had many conversations with viewers before you came along and she will continue to have many conversations with others. This is part of her job.

Try to understand and accept this. If you can't, you will only be hurting yourself and this model you do enjoy visiting, will definitely be annoyed with you.
I don't detect any jealousy here. Just a "well I paid, so is this normal?"

Reactions: Wuggie and Ozzie_

Models on token sites usually prioritise messages in public chat over PMs. We need to to keep our rooms active and engaging. By replying to PMs a lot we're driving other members away and it's not safe to rely on one person for our income, even if that person really is a generous tipper. For 1 on 1 attention and things you don't want people other than the model to read stick to privates.

I'm actually curious, why are you not more active in her public chat?

Oh, also, depends on the set up but for me reaching for a keyboard is often simply uncomfortable and makes me change positions to less flattering. Another reason why I avoid typing.

Agreed. Giving their cocks names is just fucking weird too.
Well, all cocks have names, but they don't always disclose it to their bearer and life support system. If you name your cock something that it's not actually called, it will become annoyed with you and let you down at the worst possible moment.

So guys, don't do it.