AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Ofc not.
If they knew the guy and were in a relationship sure, but they're not going to want it from some guy they don't know or aren't flirting with.

I don't want some random lady sending me a photo of her boobs.

Change the subject
Not a particular quote but noticed that the term "chocolate starfish" has been used a lot recently on cb.

I just saw ‘Starfish wink’ in a tip menu 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Funny!
Reactions: ElGato
I just saw ‘Starfish wink’ in a tip menu 🤷🏻‍♂️
One model has it as winky butthole and I can't help but laugh my ass off every time someone tips for it and they do. A lot.

• Funny!
Reactions: Maxi
Oh my word. I had to remind a dude that having sex in public is illegal, doubly so in an airport bathroom.

I would totally take a day off work to stay up late with people xD spend so much time on the forums by now, that it would be cool to just chill with a lot of you..

I have a Monday-Friday day job, so I can stay up “late” on Friday and Saturday nights. The rest of the week I’m in bed at 11 pm EST (sometimes 11:30 pm/12 am).

I have a Monday-Friday day job, so I can stay up “late” on Friday and Saturday nights. The rest of the week I’m in bed at 11 pm EST (sometimes 11:30 pm/12 am).
I study monday - friday, but I also work 7am - 5pm each wednesday and Friday, and then sometimes on 2 other jobs I have 6am - 4pm but only like 1 - 4 times a month :) but the truth is, I choose to schedule all my hours for everything, except one of the jobs, exactly like I want to :D so I'd always just follow whatever day people say..

(actually this friday, I have to go 5:40am to 10:10pm and it can't be redone but it's because it's conference stuff)

I forgot to take a screen shot but this morning in my friend's room during a Halloween themed show, she had a haunted house green-screen background and was made up and dressed as a zombie / ghost bride, and had some setting that made her translucent.

Towards the end she grabbed some food and claimed it was brains. I have no idea what it was -- she can be enigmatic when the mood takes her -- but it was a shaped kind of like brains and a lurid red. The regulars were commenting on the "brain" eating as was she, when a new to the room user (no tips) chimed in with "Why are you all talking about brains. She's just acting"

:facepalm: No shit Sherlock.

This one could almost deserve a thread of it's own but it vaguely falls under the what users say/do category so I'll post it here.

I've been visiting a model for a long time now - 18 months almost - and she recently moved to Chaturbate. Obviously that brings with it some of the more "interesting" characters that you find on busy token sites. In the past couple of weeks, a guy has been there every day for hours on end. Light blue. Chats all day and hasn't tipped a single token. Despite this, he constantly posts GIFs in the chat saying things like "Like what you see? Tip her" or "Destroy her" (with accompanying picture of a lush). Yet, never feels the need to tip himself. However, he is cordial and pleasant enough.

Now, he's been telling her that he's a former cam model and that he could drive traffic to her room. Sure enough, every time he appears, a horde of anonymous users suddenly appear in her room. Last night she revealed to me that he has been becoming a little demanding, asking for free stuff on the basis of how much traffic he brings. She told me that the other day he started ordering her about in a public show she was doing, as if he was the director, and she really didn't like that at all but felt compelled because he brings traffic.

I've thought there was something suspicious about all of this from the outset but kept my mouth shut to keep the peace. Last night I figured it out. All he is doing is opening a browser without logging in to chaturbate. Then he visits her room in about 40-50 tabs as an anonymous user, driving her viewers up. I proceeded to prove the theory by generating lots of "viewers" then making them "leave" the room instantly (by closing the browser).

Needless to say, she let me loose on him. He continued to insist that he had some amazing technique. When challenged though, he refused to explain how he did it. He just kept saying that he'd have to charge me a lot of money to reveal his secret.

Yeah, right mate. Fucking liar and a cheat.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Pommster
This one could almost deserve a thread of it's own but it vaguely falls under the what users say/do category so I'll post it here.

I've been visiting a model for a long time now - 18 months almost - and she recently moved to Chaturbate. Obviously that brings with it some of the more "interesting" characters that you find on busy token sites. In the past couple of weeks, a guy has been there every day for hours on end. Light blue. Chats all day and hasn't tipped a single token. Despite this, he constantly posts GIFs in the chat saying things like "Like what you see? Tip her" or "Destroy her" (with accompanying picture of a lush). Yet, never feels the need to tip himself. However, he is cordial and pleasant enough.

Now, he's been telling her that he's a former cam model and that he could drive traffic to her room. Sure enough, every time he appears, a horde of anonymous users suddenly appear in her room. Last night she revealed to me that he has been becoming a little demanding, asking for free stuff on the basis of how much traffic he brings. She told me that the other day he started ordering her about in a public show she was doing, as if he was the director, and she really didn't like that at all but felt compelled because he brings traffic.

I've thought there was something suspicious about all of this from the outset but kept my mouth shut to keep the peace. Last night I figured it out. All he is doing is opening a browser without logging in to chaturbate. Then he visits her room in about 40-50 tabs as an anonymous user, driving her viewers up. I proceeded to prove the theory by generating lots of "viewers" then making them "leave" the room instantly (by closing the browser).

Needless to say, she let me loose on him. He continued to insist that he had some amazing technique. When challenged though, he refused to explain how he did it. He just kept saying that he'd have to charge me a lot of money to reveal his secret.

and if it's anonymous users, they don't count for anything in the rankings anyways btw :p

Reactions: Hiunds

My god, the lengths some guys will go to not pay anything

My god, the lengths some guys will go to not pay anything
It's the sheer audacity of it. The greys are actually less obnoxious. I was more annoyed because he refused to just hold his hands up and kept arguing that he was party to some amazing secret that he couldn't possibly disclose. At one point he even suggested that he was doing something with CBHours to generate the traffic. All total bullshit.

This is my last OF post:

Having a laugh at the fact I just had to type into chat when someone called me a slut, that I am actually a whore. Sluts fuck for free.
Jennifer Lopez Applause GIF by NBC World Of Dance

slay him

Some guy said this earlier, i forgot to post it:

User: I will stick like a tick between your legs and keep licking

See ladies, and you thought romance was dead.
+1 for me never seeing or hearing that before, but -100000 for the actual comment :rofl: :facepalm:

• Funny!
Reactions: Highlander884
So i had this guy in my Fanclub, usually he was nice. A bit weird but nice. But yesterday i had to block him.

User: squirt , pee video is not in the fan club,you have to buy it you have to send it to me as a fan for free

Me: Pee is not allowed on this site, i have squirting vids on my profile just take a look. You have to pay for extras, otherwise you get what is in the fanclub. Please behave respectfully towards me otherwise I will have to block you :) Urine is against the rules, please follow the rules.

User:
If you want me to beat my cock, you are a bombshell or a squirt video!!!

User:
Bby, I can hit you if your pussy spits or pees too, so you don’t want me to hit you with a syringe, send me a video of your pussy spitting, that's what i say !!!!

User: Please bby

User: Send video for free

User : Send

He continued to sending me threatening messages on Snapchat and repeatedly asked for pee and free stuff, so i blocked him.

Some guys really think if they pay they can behave how they want. I hate these men who make no secret of the fact that they have no respect for us. If it’s too much for you to treat me like a human being, than get the fuck out of my room.