AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Well yeah in Colombia I know mami and papi are terms of endearment (amongst some sections of the populace) as well as having the literal meaning of mummy and daddy. Makes me cringe all the same, however is it really any worse than the seemingly more accepted "baby" (or babe)? IMO, no, they all give me minor cringes

A VERY disturbing thing to think and say with its racial overtones.

And whilst the colour of skin doesn't change anything, for me I gotta say yeah I pay attention to it. I am a fan of *all* skin-tones. It's another physical attribute to be attracted to, or not. Like big or small boobs, (also natural or enhanced), short or tall people, thin or chubby, blonde, brunette or redhead or even smiling or resting bitch-face :rofl: .
See I get that a skin color can be a physical attribution for attraction.. 100% - but if someone comes in with coments like "never been with a black before" I get a feeling it's not their preference for how a girl should look, but some kind of other weird thing.. I have no clue what, but it just doesn't sit right with me..

See I get that a skin color can be a physical attribution for attraction.. 100% - but if someone comes in with coments like "never been with a black before" I get a feeling it's not their preference for how a girl should look, but some kind of other weird thing.. I have no clue what, but it just doesn't sit right with me..
Oh indeed!

Well yeah in Colombia I know mami and papi are terms of endearment (amongst some sections of the populace) as well as having the literal meaning of mummy and daddy. Makes me cringe all the same, however is it really any worse than the seemingly more accepted "baby" (or babe)? IMO, no, they all give me minor cringes

Yes. Coming onto a sex site texting a model nothing but "Mommy" IS worse than babe (which doesn't even bother me). Interacting with members talking like that is the kind of crap that gets models banned, and I'm not about to entertain it. And I would never cringe at "Hey, babe," btw. I would smile and blush. It doesn't have to make sense to you.

And we're not in Columbia. We're on a sex site where a dude's talking about "Mommy." So yes, I get to make the decision to block.

Yes. Coming onto a sex site texting a model nothing but "Mommy" IS worse than babe (which doesn't even bother me). Interacting with such members is the kind of crap that gets models banned, and I'm not about to entertain it. And I would never cringe at "Hey, babe," btw. I would smile and blush.
I have no problem with that at all.

And we're not in Columbia. We're on a sex site talking about "Mommy." So yes, that's a block.
My response was to @Wuggie's generic latino language references to mamsita etc. Not camsite specific.

on the racist pile of shit, just had the different version; a guy telling me he wants to take my ’sweet white aryan ass’ private. told him kindly to get lost and that my ass has 1/4 gypsie blood so his nazi boner can relax again. (and yes, reported. not sure if his wording was against tos but yuck, not in my room sir.)

guess i cant even imagine the comments some of your girls get. why are people like this?! 🤮

Ban, ban, ban! Interacting with these sick fucks is what’s getting some of these well-intended models banned. Don’t let these sickos fuck with your money. Quick screenshot…report…ban. Or quick screenshot…ban…report. (On some sites when you click ban, it immediately removes that person’s posts in the chat, so then your “evidence” is gone).
alo
Ban, ban, ban! Interacting with these sick fucks is what’s getting some of these well-intended models banned. Don’t let these sickos fuck with your money. Quick screenshot…report…ban. Or quick screenshot…ban…report. (On some sites when you click ban, it immediately removes that person’s posts in the chat, so then your “evidence” is gone).
"Hello" is soooooooooooooo last century, get with the times! :rofl: :rofl:
Speaking of similar to above:

7:10 AM
Chetan_-382
Hi mommy

Chetan_-382
I am so hungry Momma

Chetan_-382
I drink your toilet mommmmmyyyyyy
so what do we use instead of hello lol

View attachment 98334
Er, no..... you typed it rather than tipped it

I see guys do this already, but recently it seems to be happening a lot more, where they are trying to do it, I just reported one in a room I am knight for.
Some also try acting like the tipped from the menu, too, they are dumb as hell. Some try add stars to them to make it seem more convincing, like the one I just reported

embadd.png

Credit to SC, when I report them they have always been banned for trying to scam models, I understand this guy might not be banned until tomorrow though.

Not an exact quote but a lady told me she received a pm from a guy who had told her he had watched an illegally uploaded video of a pvt with her and wanted to know if she would do the same things if he went pvt with her.
Can u guess which part of this she was pissed off about?

Not an exact quote but a lady told me she received a pm from a guy who had told her he had watched an illegally uploaded video of a pvt with her and wanted to know if she would do the same things if he went pvt with her.
Can u guess which part of this she was pissed off about?
That sucks. What a nasty way to find out 🤦🏻‍♂️

I honestly don't understand the cheek of some people.
This was a Gold user on SC, the model has her regular private show set to 16/min and minimum of 3 minutes.
He wrote "pvt 8 x 1 ?". From my understanding, that sounds like he is asking her to change pvt to 8/min and put it to 1 minute. Presumably so he can get her naked for 8 tokens.

This was a Gold user on SC, the model has her regular private show set to 16/min and minimum of 3 minutes.
He wrote "pvt 8 x 1 ?". From my understanding, that sounds like he is asking her to change pvt to 8/min and put it to 1 minute. Presumably so he can get her naked for 8 tokens.

Damn. Her rate is already sooo low as it is, and he’s gonna ask her that. There’s no point in even leaving the public chat to do the show for him. I could see maybe if you’re like 8 tokens away from making the minimum for payout…..

It just goes to show you that no matter how cheap we make things for people (and I don’t recommend that anyway), there’s still gonna be somebody trying to get over. Like the guy on ImLive (who did quickie private shows) who used to ask for my discount code, even after I’d already lowered my rate.

Damn. Her rate is already sooo low as it is, and he’s gonna ask her that. There’s no point in even leaving the public chat to do the show for him. I could see maybe if you’re like 8 tokens away from making the minimum for payout…..

It just goes to show you that no matter how cheap we make things for people (and I don’t recommend that anyway), there’s still gonna be somebody trying to get over. Like the guy on ImLive (who did quickie private shows) who used to ask for my discount code, even after I’d already lowered my rate.
I dont like asking for pvt I never know what to say when there lol

The "Mommy" shit is gross, so that's an instant ban. Kind of annoying that there's no block button right there in the text thread. You have to click on 'My Contacts' to find the guy's name on the list, and block him from there.

Never been with "a Black" before. *Cringe* Ew.....red MAGA hat, anyone? 🙄😂

I forgot that I'd even signed up on this site after someone on StripperWeb Forum had mentioned it a while back. I didn't even know that I had messages sitting there since April, because I'd never received any notifications to my phone (Yes, I have that option turned on). The only notification I'd received was an e-mail yesterday telling me "You have new messages." This has to be one of the blandest-looking adult sites I've ever seen. Lol. And one of their payout options is PayPal...d'oh! :facepalm:

View attachment 98331
I'm on SextNation as well and it is a crap fest. SO much p.do messages...when there are messages at all as traffic is abysmal. So it's nothing ...block ...nothing. The only things good I can say about it is that there is a very low minimum payout.

Reactions: yummybrownfox

Wow! Even at 16tks per min that would be cheap, but asking for a show at 8tks/min (40 cents!) Jeez... some people have a really big brass neck. :jawdrop:

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Monday and already a guy trying to fake tip a model - he hasn't tipped anything at all, so it's not him saying he already tipped to see her naked.
For starters, she doesn't;t even have naked on her tip menu, and there is nothing for 160 and no room goal for it.

maxxxy55-faketip.png

I see a lot of guys doing this, there was one prolific user and I think this is him still.
He always had the same name just a different number at the end, but he would always have a bronze coloured name, which means he has spent at least $10 every time to buy 90-100 tokens to turn bronze, yet he would go around doing this scam trying to make models show him "ass" or naked. Unless there is some exploit he has found that make himself bronze for free.

I might have to enter a room with that line lol

Sure, if getting on a model’s nerves is something on your cam site to-do list. Lol.

I dont like asking for pvt I never know what to say when there lol

If you don’t want to go private, then don’t go private. Forget about the reasons that most guys go private. Some of them don’t know dick about how women’s bodies work (or what feels good for a woman), and they wind up blurting out obnoxious, dumb shit in private, and getting on our nerves. 😂 Just think about the reason(s) that YOU would want to take a model private, and if you want to then just ask.

If you’re not much of a chatter, at the very least you could say hi, and tell the model that you just want to enjoy watching her beautiful body (clothed, or strip down naked…whatever). If you want to watch her sexually please herself the way SHE likes to please herself, just say that. One thing I find annoying, though, is when guys say that, but then turn right around and ask “Got any dildos?” 🙄 I use vibrators (not dildos) to please myself.

Literally no dildo or anything in view, yet...

7:42 PM
JamesFirst69
hello

7:42 PM
JamesFirst69
cucumber in the ass please :D
Hate to double post, I've done the cucumber thing for funsies and I have no idea why but the damn thing is nearly impossible to get a good grip for any real fun, I don't see the appeel. Get it? Appeel?😇 I'll show myself out.

And then some dumb grey:
He wrote it in Russian because the model is Russian, but I translated
(rank 9, 2 year grey - looks legit)

8:00 PM
K1r1ll_0
Hi sunshine! There is a small adventure or even a challenge. In front of me are 5 cards of 100, 200, 300, 400 and 500 bucks. They are numbered from 1 to 5 (randomly). If you can put 2 fingers in your pussy and lick them, you can choose 1 chilo, and I will throw that amount of tokens at you. Good luck!

And then some dumb grey:
He wrote it in Russian because the model is Russian, but I translated
(rank 9, 2 year grey - looks legit)

8:00 PM
K1r1ll_0
Hi sunshine! There is a small adventure or even a challenge. In front of me are 5 cards of 100, 200, 300, 400 and 500 bucks. They are numbered from 1 to 5 (randomly). If you can put 2 fingers in your pussy and lick them, you can choose 1 chilo, and I will throw that amount of tokens at you. Good luck!
This isn't Let's Make a Deal and you're not Wayne Brady, bitch.

I'm on SextNation as well and it is a crap fest. SO much p.do messages...when there are messages at all as traffic is abysmal. So it's nothing ...block ...nothing. The only things good I can say about it is that there is a very low minimum payout.

What's the payout minimum on there? I feel like someone had mentioned it before on StripperWeb Forum. SextNation's website doesn't tell us much of anything at all. Hell, it doesn't even show me what I've earned for those two b.s. texts I'd received, plus me responding to one of them.

Reactions: SuperPookie
The payout minimum is $10 ( I have ACH ).
To find your earnings go to My Stats and put in the date range you are looking for.
I receive 0.27 cents if I respond promptly and 0.14 cents if I don't. It's chump change and to me only calls are really worthwhile.