AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
As a non-native English speaker in this business I would prefer if you could make up your minds about what pants/panties/underwear/trousers etc really mean! Come on, you have one language. Fix it! 😅
Danes have 12 words to describe snow. Every language does this.
 
As a non-native English speaker in this business I would prefer if you could make up your minds about what pants/panties/underwear/trousers etc really mean! Come on, you have one language. Fix it! 😅


Well, in ENGLISH (not American English) we say Trousers, not Pants.. so.. yeah use it correctly :rofl: :rofl:
 
  • Funny!
Reactions: ScaredMan
As a non-native English speaker in this business I would prefer if you could make up your minds about what pants/panties/underwear/trousers etc really mean! Come on, you have one language. Fix it! 😅

Is this that difficult? 🤭

Pants: everyone - bottom underwear
Panties: usually female - bottom underwear
Underwear: everyone - everything worn underneath outside clothing
Trousers: everyone - covers the waist to the ankles

ETA: everyone can wear whatever they like!
 
Last edited:
With language like that, someone is going to get banned... sadly, I'm referring to sunshine, for using the C-word.
why not make them bid for it?
 
Yeah and we have things like "kjole" in Danish is dress but "kjol" in Swedish is skirt. Things like that too. Languages are fun, but a bit confusing at times. 😎
I had a Danish boss for a while. He went back to Denmark because he said women wore too many clothes in public here and boy was that an illuminating discussion...and explained why he always wanted to go to the breastaurants here.
 
  • Funny!
Reactions: ScaredMan
As trans, I get a lot of people that "correct" me when I call it a cock. Sry I don't say clitty, grow tf up, its a cock damn it.

I had to edit to avoid double post but this just happened after I made my post

1790645541161.png

im white af btw...

second edit: yeah you'll never guess lol but the conversation didn't get any better. report and ban, multiple other accounts that was obviously the same person started to call me racist and shit... like wow banned all of them. That person had 3 accounts that all had tokens on them to chat, if they want to keep going they'll be putting more and more money on chaturbate lol
 
Last edited:
As trans, I get a lot of people that "correct" me when I call it a cock. Sry I don't say clitty, grow tf up, its a cock damn it.

I had to edit to avoid double post but this just happened after I made my post

View attachment 107990

im white af btw...

second edit: yeah you'll never guess lol but the conversation didn't get any better. report and ban, multiple other accounts that was obviously the same person started to call me racist and shit... like wow banned all of them. That person had 3 accounts that all had tokens on them to chat, if they want to keep going they'll be putting more and more money on chaturbate lol
I'm glad you called attention to this because I had a situation not too long ago that I didn't know how to feel about. Someone asked me if I had a vagina and I'm very much a cis female. I really did not know how to deal with it so I just said my penis is bigger than yours.