AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
FifthElephant said:
Vanessa Jade said:
I just got e-mail from one guy saying:

Would you fuk a plush badger if I bouht you one?

So, I added one to my wishlist. :lol: It's still there, apparently he doesn't wanna see me fuck a badger bad enough to get one.

Maybe he went to BadgerLand.

:laughing-rolling:

Hahahahaha, yes!

I'm just gonna leave the badger on my wishlist and if someone (who isn't the original badger-lover who inspired this) ever gets it for me, I think I'll just do a photo set with it or whatever like "What, it's a stuffed badger, AM I SEXY, OR THE MOST SEXY?"

And totally not explain why it was on there.

Then people will think I've got some kind of badger fetish. :lol:

^ that's such a good movie! :)

Reactions: LailaBaise
Oh man today is a goldmine. My e-mail inbox is like a comedy fountain! These were all different guys, within like 15 minutes of each other.

Bachelor #1 said:

That's it huh... Just... "bb?" :lol:

Bachelor #2 said:
u have any toys like trains n stuff

like a girl with toys, ass pussy hot

... :?

Bachelor #3 said:
u need to lose weight dye ur hair get in shape

fake tits wouln't hurt

u could be so hot if u were diffrnt

Well thanks for your :twocents-02cents: , let me direct you to other girls who would more adequately suit your needs!

In public chat recently:

member: hey
me: hi (insert bad attempt at giving him a name here), how are you?
(long pause)
member: how are you?
me: I'm good, how are you?
member: good lets get to know each other
me: sure! What are you in to?
member: take your bra off baby

(so getting to know me means seeing my naughty bits? okay...)

me: If you tip 5 gold I'll remove my bra completely for a little while, or 1 gold for a quick preview

member leaves

Reactions: Vanessa Jade
mynameisbob84 said:
Bachelor #3 said:
u could be so hot if u were diffrnt
And he could be so much less of a tit if HE were diffrnt :?

And so much more worthy of a reply if he'd learnt to spell correctly :lol:

BuxomZoe said:
"Let me change everything about you to suit my needs instead of finding someone who does!"

Right?

I'm trying to figure out what part of it he liked enough to take time out of his busy schedule to e-mail me...

Jessi said:
I think stroking is my least favourite way to describe masturbation.

Hmmm... verrrry interesting. What is your preferred method to describe rubbing one out? :think:

I never heard of or saw the term FAP until I saw it on the interwebz. My dick makes no fapping sounds so I never understood where that terminology came from. Is there an audio clip of this infamous FAP sound? :p No videos please.

Jessi said:
I think stroking is my least favourite way to describe masturbation.

My favourite euphemisms for masturbation:

Male masturbation -
Corking one out
Snapping one off
Building a brick

Female masturbation -
Feeding the pony
Flicking the bean
Rubbing one out

None are remotely sexy ("can you feed you pony while I snap 1 of, bb?") but they all bring me a perverse joy :-D

My fav term for females has been stuck in my head courtesy of Dane Cook. I say im DJing it lol. Cause thats what i think it looks like :)

Reactions: LuckyShamrok
KarmelKiss said:
I seen the sunset over crystal clear seas and been left speechless... I travelled the world and seen wonders that were stunning to the eye yet I look at you and nothing compares to how utterly breathless you left me. its like looking at heaven itself
06:23:54 PM KarmelKiss: lol
: nice to know i am funny
06:24:40 PM KarmelKiss: :D

Hahahahaha, I've gotten the exact same thing!! xD

I started talking about how I'd seen the sun rise over the sea of Galilee, and how that was probably more beautiful than I am..

He went: "Isn't that where Doctor Who lives?" :laughing-rolling:

Reactions: Nordling
Jupiter551 said:
Member: goodnight sweet <name>, have sweet dreams when you sleep and remember I love you :mkiss
Model: <posts topic>
Member: goodnight, love you :mkiss
Model: bye
:lol: I felt like the guy had zero self-respect, and she said bye in such a casual way after all his gushing, it cracked me up

I have a strong feeling that this was taking from my room... was it? :lol:

fishbergpro : would u pee for me?
fishbergpro : in a cup or something
fishbergpro : u don't have to drink it

Don't fall for this guys sh*t... Wish I would have found this forum earlier!

Angellina_xxx said:

Ooh, I've heard about that guy and about how he likes to BS models. SMH.

The_Brown_Fox said:
Angellina_xxx said:

he's gone from MFC now. I suspect he has made a new user name so be on the lookout for him.

Reactions: 1 person
Miss_Lollipop said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
Angellina_xxx said:

he's gone from MFC now. I suspect he has made a new user name so be on the lookout for him.

Oh contrair my dear... Fishbergpro is online right now. Probably trying scam some poor new model as we "speak" :( After I confronted him about him pulling the same scam on me that he used on Poker_Babe, he even admitted to "Only" scamming 4 other models. Apparently "they didn't give a good enough show"

Fishbergpro : i've not tipped maybe 4 girls max
He got me, so he's up to five now... and counting. Wonder who his next victim will be... poor girl :(

Angellina_xxx said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
Angellina_xxx said:

Oh contrair my dear... Fishbergpro is online right now. Probably trying scam some poor new model as we "speak" :( After I confronted him about him pulling the same scam on me that he used on Poker_Babe, he even admitted to "Only" scamming 4 other models. Apparently "they didn't give a good enough show"

Fishbergpro : i've not tipped maybe 4 girls max
He got me, so he's up to five now... and counting. Wonder who his next victim will be... poor girl :(

What a scumbag! I just saw on Twitter where he admits to scamming models. Just curious if a bunch of models got together and described what he's done and sent it to MFCadmins if he would get banned. :think:

Bocefish said:
What a scumbag! I just saw on Twitter where he admits to scamming models. Just curious if a bunch of models got together and described what he's done and sent it to MFCadmins if he would get banned. :think:

I think what they agreed to do may be against the rules, so that could hurt them. Even if the models keep it vague the admins could check the logs, and see what they agreed to do for him.

Reactions: Bocefish
Someone on adultwork just said to me 'you have a really sexy puccs'. I have no idea what that means and he left before I got to ask him :( :think: :?

Bocefish said:
AngelicTease said:
Someone on adultwork just said to me 'you have a really sexy puccs'. I have no idea what that means and he left before I got to ask him :( :think: :?
Pics? :dontknow:
If you use the same avatar over there, I'd assume he meant "pecs," and was being facetious. :)