AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
sexyvee_x said:
While I'm masturbating pleasantly a rude member interrupts me....

"Are u pregnant BB?"

I replied somewhat offended (it's not as if my stomach has rolls)

"No I'm not fucking pregnant just because I'm not stick thin"

Then the member replies

"It's ok I'd still fuck you BB"

Yeah cause I'd really want a pity fuck off you....

BAN
There are plenty of men out there who'd love to fuck a pregnant lady. Maybe that's where he was coming from? Not the best communication skills if so, but it at least puts a different light on the situation.

One of my most favorite lines ever used on me was "my long dick of justice swings low for you bb."

SUPER_HEAVIEST_MUSCLE_MAN: I want to fuck You in yourbedroom every night by MY extreme too big COCK,like it ShelterLight.

ShelterLight: seriously, you make me think of powerthirst....

:lol:

Reactions: Jupiter551
Princ3ssDaisy: huh? lol im so confused right now
*Member: sorry, I can let you go
*Member: I confuse people easily
*Member: I'm sorry
Princ3ssDaisy: LOL no im easily confused
*Member: oh come on! You seem like a person who'd have a pretty good grasp on everything!
Princ3ssDaisy: im ditzy as hell!
*Member: I'm the blonde, not you!
Princ3ssDaisy: im a natural blonde!@
*Member: well, blondes aren't ditzy then!!!
*Member: you aren't either! and that's final!
Princ3ssDaisy: i've fallen standing still.
*Member: damn, we had an exchange just like a married couple,haha

Whaat!

Reactions: Evvie
In a private:
Member: Mmm can I drink your dirty bath water?
Me: I only take showers ;)
Member: Go doggy style bb
Me: Okay but I wont be able to see the screen if you type something else. I can go doggy side ways.
Member: (No answer)
Me: Which way?
Member: Ok
Me: What?
Member: I wld lick your sweaty ass after you ran a marathon.
Member: Does your sweat taste like chocolate?
Member: Mmm sweaty chocolate

:?

Perving on Aisha and saw this:
gazza88leeds: i know where you are AND IM COMING DOWN NOW IN WORK VAN TO RAPE YOU!!!!
gazza88leeds: IL COME DOWN AND BATTER FUK PUT OF U BOTH
gazza88leeds: HAAAA
gazza88leeds: THY NO WT IM LIKE
gazza88leeds: IV RAPED HALF OF THE MODELS
gazza88leeds: BAN ME ILL REPORT HER
gazza88leeds: SIMPLE AS
gazza88leeds: U BIN DOIN ANAL
gazza88leeds: AND UR NT ALLOWED
gazza88leeds: N U NO THT
gazza88leeds: NO ANAL
gazza88leeds: SAY NO TO ANAL
gazza88leeds: CYA
gazza88leeds: IM CUMMIN DWN IN WRK GEAR NW

:liar:

AngelicTease said:
gazza88leeds: i know where you are AND IM COMING DOWN NOW IN WORK VAN TO RAPE YOU!!!!

It was extra creepy cause he said it in all caps.

ComicOzzie said:
AngelicTease said:

It was extra creepy cause he said it in all caps.
tits :help:

The_Brown_Fox said:
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/loganwolv

This dude came into my chat and called me the 'n' word. He called another model the same thing either right after that, or prior to that. She posted on his wall right after I did, and she MFC Mailed me and said he had been in her room too, calling her that name.

I sent MFC a screenshot of my public chat. They usually just issue a warning. But a few trolls I've reported in the past have been banned from the site, so who knows?

^This. A guy came in my chat on my first night which was packed but quiet and said:
Him: "Hey baby, do you know what [insert german word] means?"
Me: (Excited someone was talking to me) No, what does it mean?! :D
Him: NI*** (All caps)

I was SO super surprised and caught off guard I actually laughed out loud (genuinely) and then said "well, we learn something new everyday now don't we! :)" (While hitting the ban button) It worked really well and my room enjoyed how I handled the dude. They didn't even realize I clicked ban while this was all going on and it seemed like I scared the coward off. Score! :thumbleft:

Reactions: Jupiter551
AngelicTease said:

I burst out laughing at say no to anal.

AngelicTease said:
wooden71: Hi my lovely dirty whore. Have mouth tits pussy and ass on fire? Im your fireman, biggest cock biggest cumshot flood jizz for take off your fire and wet all your body .... Have milk on tits or pussy fisting pissing and squirting?

Does that make sense to anyone? It made me giggle anyway, haha. :D

Sounds like he was saying he wants to cum all over you like putting out a fire. Also wants to kno if you have milk in your tits or if you fist, pee or squirt LOL

Barely18 said:
^This. A guy came in my chat on my first night which was packed but quiet and said:
Him: "Hey baby, do you know what [insert german word] means?"
Me: (Excited someone was talking to me) No, what does it mean?! :D
Him: NI*** (All caps)

Prior to calling me the 'n' word, this Logan dude was in my room talking about the word 'kaffa'. His 'craziest thing I've ever done' section says that he once got a plane ticket to South Africa and stayed there for 6 months. I guess he learned a new word (kaffa) when he departed Africa. He must be so proud. :roll:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kaffa

Reactions: JaycieLynn
Ursavannah said:
AngelicTease said:
wooden71: Hi my lovely dirty whore. Have mouth tits pussy and ass on fire? Im your fireman, biggest cock biggest cumshot flood jizz for take off your fire and wet all your body .... Have milk on tits or pussy fisting pissing and squirting?

Does that make sense to anyone? It made me giggle anyway, haha. :D

Sounds like he was saying he wants to cum all over you like putting out a fire. Also wants to kno if you have milk in your tits or if you fist, pee or squirt LOL

I love that camwhores are able to decipher these things that random idiots say. Sometimes it's like reading a foreign language. :lol:

Someone was in my room begging to meet me and I said I'd charge $100,000,000,000 a second, then he said this:
dexxxter7780: ti bet your skin is so soft..
Ugly_UK_Fatty: actually my skin is really dry and horrible, i even have skin dandruff
Ugly_UK_Fatty: if i wear black clothing it ends up covered in dry skin flakes, its gross
dexxxter7780: thats so sexy! i want your skin flakes on my penis

WTF?! Ewwww. I try put people off me and somehow it turns into a good thing for them?! Oh yeah that really makes me want to meet you now, now I know you're a weirdo!

AngelicTease said:
Someone was in my room begging to meet me and I said I'd charge $100,000,000,000 a second, then he said this:
Ugly_UK_Fatty: actually my skin is really dry and horrible, i even have skin dandruff
Ugly_UK_Fatty: if i wear black clothing it ends up covered in dry skin flakes, its gross

WTF?! Ewwww. I try put people off me and somehow it turns into a good thing for them?! Oh yeah that really makes me want to meet you now, now I know you're a weirdo!
jerk me off with your scaly flakes!

AngelicTease said:

Oh nooooo, I so lost my appetite while in the middle of eating a delicious pork chop. :( I feel for you, I would've just like barfed. Really.

On second thought... then he might have wanted to do even weirder things with that.
I'm really curious as to how you responded to this.

The_Brown_Fox said:
ComicOzzie said:
berkman1243: on camera with my fleshlight toy enjoy peek

I bet the model couldn't wait to open his cam.

:lol:

I think it'd be fun to watch that. :)

I has a feller once with some crazy hands free fleshlight set up and the lighting and cam set up 80% of cam girls don't even have! He had fricken picture in picture for multiple angles and everything! that was january before last though when MFC was being REALLY bad and the site crashed after like 3 minutes. :(

JoleneJolene said:
I has a feller once with some crazy hands free fleshlight set up and the lighting and cam set up 80% of cam girls don't even have! He had fricken picture in picture for multiple angles and everything! that was january before last though when MFC was being REALLY bad and the site crashed after like 3 minutes. :(
If men put as much effort into science as they do into sex, we'd be having this conversation on mars.

Jupiter551 said:
JoleneJolene said:
If men put as much effort into science as they do into sex, we'd be having this conversation on mars.

Hes a frickin genius!! Just in Latin :lol:

dNNBG.jpg

After I and a few of my regulars reported this douchebag to MFC, he was banned from the site. :thumbleft:

His profile said he's a stand-up comedian. :roll:

Reactions: Nordling
The_Brown_Fox said:
dNNBG.jpg

After I and a few of my regulars reported this douchebag to MFC, he was banned from the site. :thumbleft:

His profile said he's a stand-up comedian. :roll:

I'll just leave these here. I had to ban this guy last night as well.

NickyZero: Not watching sports makes you a bit of a cock polisher.
NickyZero: I bet you did Kevin, you dick touching faggot.
NickyZero: Hey Noe, come back inside, this coke won't snort itself
NickyZero: I'm 1/96th Puerto Rican, I carry a blade yo.
NickyZero: Trapped, stop being a cum guzzler.
NickyZero: Suck my cock, I'll murder your family
NickyZero: I'm calling you a faggot, not peeved.
NickyZero: Hey Trapped, you're motheer is a cum guzzling gutter slut.
NickyZero: Trapped is an uneducated nigger.

NoelleBright said:
I had to ban this guy last night as well.

NickyZero: Not watching sports makes you a bit of a cock polisher.
NickyZero: I bet you did Kevin, you dick touching faggot.
NickyZero: Hey Noe, come back inside, this coke won't snort itself
NickyZero: I'm 1/96th Puerto Rican, I carry a blade yo.
NickyZero: Trapped, stop being a cum guzzler.
NickyZero: Suck my cock, I'll murder your family
NickyZero: I'm calling you a faggot, not peeved.
NickyZero: Hey Trapped, you're motheer is a cum guzzling gutter slut.
NickyZero: Trapped is an uneducated nigger.

For someone who claims to be a stand-up comedian, this guy sure is hateful. If this is him in "performance mode," it sure ain't funny.....

I'm glad MFC banned him this morning. :)

I think he was agitated because we were messing with him after seeing that he was just being a dick to Noelle's chat, like how TastyTokens does it to every model he frequents (JessiD, AnaFoxx, KittenForever, MissAlice_18). It's funny how he'd call me a racial slur though, surely he'd have more common sense than that....