AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
JoleneJolene said:
Glitchy said:
It was my third day on MFC today and I had a guy come into my room asking me if I did fart shows which I thought was strange in itself until a couple members then started yelling at him to shut up and informed me that he just goes room to room doing that. o_O

I can't help but wonder what day four will bring.
It's actually a pretty common fetish. Most guys I've had ask have been super polite even though I said no thanks and some even tipped me for not being mean to them in my denial. I try to only be rude to the pedo/insest/beastiality guys and have actually made some decent pals this way. They never asked me again but still hung out and tipped for the shows I DO do and have been awesome guys to chat with!
I know all the new fetishes are kind of shocking the first few days but you'll get used to the non horrible ones over time and hopefully make some new friends who have these fun little quirks, even if you don't participate in them.

Oh, I totally get that it is a common fetish. I was just surprised that he'd keep going room to room asking enough that the other members would know him and never getting what he wanted.

I figured he would of found C4S by now to get his needs met. :lol:

Reactions: LadyLuna
"Danny2009: Are you covered in the remains of a cucumber that had been implemented into a giraffe's vaginal capacity which inevitably lead to internal bleeding?"

..............wut?

and

"Your #2 hole would be my #1 choice"

that ones just funny hehe.

While I'm in the middle of a countdown to a strip show, this guy tips me 10 tokens and demands I put pantyhose on. And then (interspersed with a bunch of dick gifs):

Him: sexy best yu look ii want to see yur butt n them nylons please huney
Him: with no skirt on please
Him: i tip yu 20 fer that ...ok ?
DigitalSweety: I'm sorry but I'm dong a countdown to nude and taking my skirt off would be a bit counterproductive
Him: in pvt will yu with me
DigitalSweety: I would in private, but I'm in the middle of a countdown so I'm not taking privates right now
Him: ok ty
Him: steve will not be happy
Him: i wont tell him
DigitalSweety: Heh, who is Steve?
Him: yu show me yur butt n nylons
Him: a cook

I'd better show him my butt in nylons or Steve, the cook, will not be happy!

...what?

DigitalSweety said:
While I'm in the middle of a countdown to a strip show, this guy tips me 10 tokens and demands I put pantyhose on. And then (interspersed with a bunch of dick gifs):

DigitalSweety: I'm sorry but I'm dong a countdown to nude and taking my skirt off would be a bit counterproductive
DigitalSweety: I would in private, but I'm in the middle of a countdown so I'm not taking privates right now

...what?
Steve, the short-order cook with the short-order temper?

Jupiter551 said:
DigitalSweety said:

...what?
Steve, the short-order cook with the short-order temper?

Oh no. You don't wanna piss off Steve the cook :?
If, next time you're in a restaurant and you order a well cooked steak but receive a medium rare steak instead, you'll know why...

SadieN said:
"Danny2009: Are you covered in the remains of a cucumber that had been implemented into a giraffe's vaginal capacity which inevitably lead to internal bleeding?"

..............wut?

I have read this four times now and it doesn't make any more sense to me than when I started! :shock:

The fact that he tipped anonymously made me go WTF.
Why do people even do that if they want you to send them something?! I'm on vacation, do I really have to wonder right now who I have to send the video to? I honestly don't know what to do about that, other than ask on Twitter who it was.

g9kUW.png

mynameisbob84 said:
What happens if you click 'respond'? Will it actually let you mail him?
I can, but under "To:" it just says "Anonymous_User".
Will he get the mail if I send it? :?

LilyMarie said:
mynameisbob84 said:

Can't hurt to try it. Just ask him who he is. If he gets it he can answer, if he doesn't, you're no worse off than you were at the start ;)

Reactions: LilyMarie
LilyMarie said:
mynameisbob84 said:
It's possible you could get some help from the MFC admin on who to send the video to. After their "you can't scam members any more" policy, at least getting in touch with them could support you if it becomes an issue later

Reactions: LilyMarie
LilyMarie said:
The fact that he tipped anonymously made me go WTF.
Why do people even do that if they want you to send them something?! I'm on vacation, do I really have to wonder right now who I have to send the video to? I honestly don't know what to do about that, other than ask on Twitter who it was.

g9kUW.png

You're stressing yourself out too much. If he tipped anonymously AND wants something, then that's his bad. If he was trying to be funny and make you get all "OMG, now who do I send it to?," then that was a dumb move on his part, because now he's not gonna get the video.

I can't remember, but when you go to tip a model, I'm pretty sure it's not sitting on the 'make this an anonymous tip' by default. I think the member actually has to go click on the anonymous tip option. So he knew what he was doing.

The person who actually did send the tip could just PM you, MFC Mail you, or just tell you directly in the room. Then you go look at his token history page to see when's the last time you were tipped by him. If he's the anonymous tipper, his tip WILL show up on that page.

LilyMarie said:
mynameisbob84 said:
No he won't get it.

I'd suggest waiting until you get a reply from someone asking about it, and then log on to your broadcaster and look him up and see if he actually tipped. (Notes/history button. You'll have to add him to your friend list temporarily to get to this option, though.)

The_Brown_Fox said:
LilyMarie said:
I can't remember, but when you go to tip a model, I'm pretty sure it's not sitting on the 'make this an anonymous tip' by default. I think the member actually has to go click on the anonymous tip option. So he knew what he was doing.

You are correct, bb. However, never underestimate the ineptitude of members. Yesterday, I attempted to send a few anonymous tips and not all went through as anonymous. I'd like to think it's MFC's fault, but I probably just cocked it up somehow :?

It is not that funny but it made me LOL Someone came in my chat and was over using bb. So I decided to be a smart ass and say "You want me fist ass for u bb" and he asks how much bb so I thought he was joking and I asked for 10,000tk. Then I say haha i could barely fit a fist in my vag let alone my ass. Then he is like y u say that bb if not true. I was like dude sarcasm

Reactions: sweetiebatman
Ursavannah said:
It is not that funny but it made me LOL Someone came in my chat and was over using bb. So I decided to be a smart ass and say "You want me fist ass for u bb" and he asks how much bb so I thought he was joking and I asked for 10,000tk. Then I say haha i could barely fit a fist in my vag let alone my ass. Then he is like y u say that bb if not true. I was like dude sarcasm
I love sarcastic bbs :drool:

Ursavannah said:

Damn, I thought you were then gonna say he tipped you 10,000 tokens. :mrgreen:

Reactions: SoTxBob
Ursavannah said:

Oh yes I get that!

Guest: How big is ur clit
Me: Hmm, I'd say about half the size of Rhode Island
Guest: I don't believe u!!
Me: :shifty:

Reactions: Jupiter551
Um, about that anon user...

I remember quite a few MFC members who had Anonymous as their actual name... (usually with something at the end)

is it possible that this Anonymous_User is actually his username? I thought Anonymous tips just said Anonymous without the _User, but since it's been awhile I might have it messed up...

Reactions: caireen
LadyLuna said:
Um, about that anon user...

I remember quite a few MFC members who had Anonymous as their actual name... (usually with something at the end)

is it possible that this Anonymous_User is actually his username? I thought Anonymous tips just said Anonymous without the _User, but since it's been awhile I might have it messed up...
Very possible. I know I've seen several premiums with the name "guest" with some numbers. lol

I've got so many for you today bbs.

05:06:53 PM niceguy11667: hi i was wondering if u meet people in person
EvvieSade: For sex?
niceguy11667: what ever
niceguy11667: u want
EvvieSade: How much would I have to pay you?
niceguy11667: nothing
EvvieSade: That's pretty generous of you
niceguy11667: so do u want 2
EvvieSade: Sure, I live in Puerto Rico. Where do you live?
niceguy11667: fl
EvvieSade: Oh well
niceguy11667: i can come there
EvvieSade: Well my boyfriend would probably not like that
niceguy11667: i wont tell
EvvieSade: Well if he kicks me out I would have to come live with you
EvvieSade: you would have to support me
niceguy11667: ok

05:00:04 PM Bodrum20: you look like such a filthy whore
05:00:13 PM EvvieSade: why thank you
05:00:31 PM Bodrum20: are you a dirty slut
05:01:10 PM EvvieSade: The dirtiest
05:01:25 PM Bodrum20: i could cum in both your holes
05:02:02 PM EvvieSade: You could?
05:02:18 PM Bodrum20: are you really filthy in bed??
05:02:43 PM EvvieSade: What do you think?
05:03:03 PM Bodrum20: WHAT DO YOU CALL YOUR PUSSY THEN YOU FILTHY WHORE??
05:03:57 PM EvvieSade: A vagina?
05:04:15 PM Bodrum20: do you like the 'c' word??
05:05:05 PM EvvieSade: Cancer? Coke?
05:05:12 PM Bodrum20: cunt??
05:05:21 PM EvvieSade: It's a fine word
05:05:37 PM Bodrum20: id love to fuck you
05:05:51 PM EvvieSade: cool story bro
05:06:07 PM Bodrum20: would you let me cum inside you
05:06:24 PM EvvieSade: I'd let you cum inside the condom
05:06:50 PM Bodrum20: would you let me fuck your ass
05:07:26 PM EvvieSade: I'm sure your penis is too large for that
05:07:52 PM Bodrum20: no, not one bit. whats your favourite position
05:08:23 PM EvvieSade: Sex
05:08:41 PM Bodrum20: yeah, sexually. how do you like it
05:09:12 PM EvvieSade: All ways
05:09:16 PM EvvieSade: I don't really pay attention
05:09:32 PM Bodrum20: you just like to be fucked

05:44:28 PM eas78: i want u to spank my gas clit until she begs u to cum.. and then use u..

Offline anonymous tips show up as Anonymous_User.

AmberCutie said:
Offline anonymous tips show up as Anonymous_User.

Ah okay, maybe I was thinking of online Anon tips. Never really got an offline anon tip. I mean, what's the point? Unless you don't want the model to know who you are...

But then again... is there a setting people can select that would automatically make their tips anonymous? If so, maybe the member just forgot that was enabled...

Just curious now. Feel free to ignore the question, I can find out on my own once I remember my premium password...

Reactions: Jupiter551
Evvie said:
05:00:04 PM Bodrum20: you look like such a filthy whore
05:00:13 PM EvvieSade: why thank you
05:00:31 PM Bodrum20: are you a dirty slut
05:01:10 PM EvvieSade: The dirtiest
05:01:25 PM Bodrum20: i could cum in both your holes
05:02:02 PM EvvieSade: You could?
05:02:18 PM Bodrum20: are you really filthy in bed??
05:02:43 PM EvvieSade: What do you think?
05:03:03 PM Bodrum20: WHAT DO YOU CALL YOUR PUSSY THEN YOU FILTHY WHORE??
05:03:57 PM EvvieSade: A vagina?
05:04:15 PM Bodrum20: do you like the 'c' word??
05:05:05 PM EvvieSade: Cancer? Coke?
05:05:12 PM Bodrum20: cunt??
05:05:21 PM EvvieSade: It's a fine word
05:05:37 PM Bodrum20: id love to fuck you
05:05:51 PM EvvieSade: cool story bro
05:06:07 PM Bodrum20: would you let me cum inside you
05:06:24 PM EvvieSade: I'd let you cum inside the condom
05:06:50 PM Bodrum20: would you let me fuck your ass
05:07:26 PM EvvieSade: I'm sure your penis is too large for that
05:07:52 PM Bodrum20: no, not one bit. whats your favourite position
05:08:23 PM EvvieSade: Sex
05:08:41 PM Bodrum20: yeah, sexually. how do you like it