AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Isabella_deL said:
member: Are your eyebrows lined in pencil or stuck on?

me: what???

Your eyebrows are perfect! Such perfection can't be real! :lol:

Jupiter551 said:
bigspender99: show tits
mcflirty__: read topic
Jupiter551: most ironic name for a beggar ever
mcflirty__: lol
Alesia_: yes and he hv 20 points
Alesia_: lol

I've noticed that anyone who has anything to do with being rich or how much they spend in their username never actually spends a penny in my room. It seems like they pick those names to get attention from models without actually being a big spender :think:

ShelterLight said:
Jupiter551 said:
bigspender99: show tits
mcflirty__: read topic
Jupiter551: most ironic name for a beggar ever
mcflirty__: lol
Alesia_: yes and he hv 20 points
Alesia_: lol

I've noticed that anyone who has anything to do with being rich or how much they spend in their username never actually spends a penny in my room. It seems like they pick those names to get attention from models without actually being a big spender :think:

On MFC they tend to have low reward points.

Reactions: Nordling
ShelterLight said:

Yup, screen names that contain the words 'balla' (or 'baller') or 'money' are people who don't tip in my room. But they sure do love to beg or demand you to show something.

Reactions: Nordling
AmberCutie said:
I'd say he realized he wasn't quite helping when he deleted all these tweets! :lol:

5h43A.jpg

My last reply was: it's a fair assumption that I'd know better than you. ;)

The only thing worse than unsolicited advice, is AWFUL unsolicited advice.

Haha :-D

"Yes, I've been researching cam girls and the amount of money they make in relation to the amount they show and the amount of "stuff" they do. I've also studied in great detail the correlation between a cam girl's rank and said "stuff" they do. My research concludes that you should basically be naked as soon as you switch your cam on, and then you goda be cumming at least once every fifteen minutes, regardless of the amount of tips you've recieved. Then, and only then, will you boost your rank up"

:?

Received a 10 token tip from YOUNGCUM20!

YOUNGCUM20 tip notes: suck sextoy n sow feet

Not really an actual specific occurrence, but does it not seem sometimes that there is a disproportionately high number of members who are 6'6" former boxers who work as a bouncer, are in a band in their spare time and who when not in the gym, working, or playing a mean guitar also skateboard semi-professionally, and just to show a sensitive side write poetry and paint.

Granted that is an exaggerated example (although I did once witness some muppet claim most of those during the course of a night) but I always find it odd that people feel the need to go over the top with the claims they make about themselves.

Incidentally I prefer to be honest about myself I am short, fat, balding, a borderline alcoholic, seriously misanthropic, and not half as clever as I think I am.

MegansDude said:
When a member ask a model to marry him and he didn't even tip.

I think that's a tip request. A stranger is asking a model to marry him and the first impression is that he is so cheap that he doesn't want to spend 1 token on the model. WOW!

WORD...

There was this guy who used to visit my room and not tip, yet he'd always post his phone number right there in the chat and ask me if I've decided on a wedding date for us yet. I'd just laugh it off, and he'd say "You think I'm joking, but I'm not..." He claimed that he drives a BMW or something like that, and that some young girl crashed into him and ruined his car.

One of my regulars told me that the guy goes in other models' rooms too, asking if they'll marry him. :roll: He's like "What difference does it make if it's a webcam site where I find my future wife?" Uh...the difference is that THIS IS A WEBCAM SITE...not some AOL Flirts Nook chatroom. And you're not contributing to my room at all...no tips or even DECENT conversation. Just an annoyance who I've kept around long enough...BAN.

Reactions: Jupiter551
bigdick242: wish u could put ya nipple n my pee hole

God I hate when 14 yr olds make accounts...

Jupiter551 said:
Better nip down to the Chinese grocer and pick up some pig's feet, hopefully the 50c tip will cover it.

I'll have some pig intestines (chitterlings AKA 'chitlins'), please! :drool:

In ImLive text chat:

"I wanna fuck u"

I had to use the bathroom REALLY badly, and told him I'll be right back, and then he said:

"ok den"

"den" (yes, he typed 'den' a second time, as if he's correcting himself???)

"gimme dat rply tho"

Trying not to have an accident on myself, I quickly told him that on ImLive, we wanna make your dick hard and have fun in private chat. I told him that if he just wants to fuck, he's on the wrong site and should try Backpage or Craigslist. And then he left...lol. You think maybe he was headed for BP or CL? :)

I should've posted something in his language. Something like.....

Cum on foo...y u actin all cray cray? I'm finna have a axedent on mahself. Y u sweatin me bruh? I aint finna meet'chu in reel lyfe doe... :-D

Twitter..... I said something about my hard drive being full, and this guy tweeted at me asking how big my drive is. I told him. He said I can get a big external one for not a lot of money and that they are really useful.
That was the whole conversation we had.

A little later he tweeted me: random you are very beautiful on the outside and on the inside such a kind hearted woman who cares so much hope ya havin fun x

Well, thanks for being a kind hearted woman because I talked to you about hard drives, I guess? >__<
It's fascinating how quick some people are to think they know you. I get suspicious even if regulars say I'm "beautiful on the inside" or something like that.

Just saw some twit in TJ's room: "Mmmm BB Ima fuck that shit up like hurricane Sandy." :lol: :?

Reactions: 1 person
RolloTomasii said:
Not really an actual specific occurrence, but does it not seem sometimes that there is a disproportionately high number of members who are 6'6" former boxers who work as a bouncer, are in a band in their spare time and who when not in the gym, working, or playing a mean guitar also skateboard semi-professionally, and just to show a sensitive side write poetry and paint.

Granted that is an exaggerated example (although I did once witness some muppet claim most of those during the course of a night) but I always find it odd that people feel the need to go over the top with the claims they make about themselves.

Incidentally I prefer to be honest about myself I am short, fat, balding, a borderline alcoholic, seriously misanthropic, and not half as clever as I think I am.

You forgot their 12 inch cocks.

Reactions: SoTxBob
Things are getting all hot'n'heavy in chat, some serious erotic fiction is getting laid out by modern Shakespeares, then suddenly....

VERGUDO26: bust that nut bby

Wait what? Wouldn't that imply she had nuts to bust?

retuner58: would 17tkns buy me anything?

me: 10 tokens and I'll wear an accessory such as heels

Received a 17 token tip from retuner58!

retuner58: can i see your ass?

me: I told you the tip could be for an accessory. Ass flashes are 30 tokens. All my prices are on my profile.

(guy leaves) :woops:

LilyMarie said:
Twitter..... I said something about my hard drive being full, and this guy tweeted at me asking how big my drive is. I told him. He said I can get a big external one for not a lot of money and that they are really useful.
That was the whole conversation we had.

A little later he tweeted me: random you are very beautiful on the outside and on the inside such a kind hearted woman who cares so much hope ya havin fun x

Well, thanks for being a kind hearted woman because I talked to you about hard drives, I guess? >__<
It's fascinating how quick some people are to think they know you. I get suspicious even if regulars say I'm "beautiful on the inside" or something like that.
I did read all your ACF postings, you are a great woman! Will you marry me?

RedHerby said:
cos she's beautiful on the inside?

(btw I think I've seen inside Lily and it's not bad at all)

Jupiter551 said:
RedHerby said:
cos she's beautiful on the inside?

(btw I think I've seen inside Lily and it's not bad at all)
what were you doing there?